Freak Squad - Decently and In Order 01

Story Info
Freak squad takes on big job.
1.5k words
0
1.2k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went to bed and bree and Mo were going at it when i kicked them out. I went to the kitchen and Mia was there. Hey i said, do you want to be my partner and assistant? Sure she said i would rather be with a man than a woman for sure. Cool i said move your stuff over to my room. She did.

Next morning we ate and i shared our next briefing. The job would take all of us. We were gong to infiltrate the WHO and try and unravel them at least the pandemic division. Except for the chosen 1 percenters companies all over the world were being asked to lock down and given a small stipend to tide them over. This caused a lot of tension among the crooked people both small and great and we figured that was the main reason crime was rampant around the world. The legal avenues to prosper were shut down in many places and the agency figured it would help calm things down quite bit.

The WHO had called a week long seminar for their employees and team leaders from around the world would be in attendance. It was a tall order and no one really had any ideas on how it was to be done.

The meetings were in Stockholm Sweden birthplace of the Stockholm syndrome so that was an added bonus. I suppose having been owned by a woman largely against my will i knew something about that.

We got there and unpacked and had another meeting as i had come up with something. Okay i said i have a plan, These are the 8 regional directors of the WHO. The globalists of the world have split the world into 8 regions which is why there are 8 regional directors of the WHO. Luckily there is one woman there who isn't bad looking and i will take her. The rest of you pick someone to infiltrate. I figured we would seduce them and get them to be candid under recorded microphone and have them admit to the world this thing is overblown and bogus.

That started an argument right there and so i had to calm everyone down. Look i said i and others in the agency have done a lot of research and we are of the opinion this is a power grab and a way to teach the proles of the world to be compliant in the ever marching forward quest for world domination. Everyone shut up then and went through the pics and picked someone.

The agency i said has extensive files on all these people i said and now that they had all picked their people i handed them the corresponding files. It's a little different this time in that we are all working including me so basically no one is designated back up. What i want you to do is use the buddy system. Every pair of us will have each other's back and if someone needs back up go to your buddy.

If after 5 days we have not got confessions from all of them we will use truth serum and hypnosis basically get tough if you will. I have been told this is high priority and the biggest job we have been given and if we fail to get one admission even we might all be looking for work again.

The team had mostly paired up sexually already so that wasn't a problem. I told them to take their time and get to know their assignment and visit their haunts etc. It was Monday morning and they would all be flying out next Monday morning. Let's all try to get this done by Thursday afternoon i said and if anyone isn't we will help those that haven't. Cool everyone said and they all headed in different directions mostly in pairs.

I herded Mia into my bedroom and started disrobing and she followed suit. Why me she said. Well i said i have a big crush on you and might be in love i answered. No really she said. No really i said, i picked you all for your sexiness and know all of your through the internet and like most people i usually have a favorite and for the last year it's been you. Oh she said so in matters of love you are an idiot. I prefer sapiosexual i countered. I've heard of that she said.

We made love a long while and spooned and then showered and dressed. What do you want to do she asked? Well i said how about we look in our files and find out where our peeps eat lunch and pick a spot. Sure she said.

We took our files with us and we went one of the places Fauci was said to frequent. I can't believe you picked Fauci i told her. Well she said i figured he would be easy he's such an ass, that's another reason i picked him i want to take that smug asshat down.

We had a nice relaxing lunch and it looked like Fauci was headed back to the meetings. Mia pretended to bump into him and slipped a listening device into one of his pockets. Well i said lunch was not for nothing. I rented a motorcycle and she a car and we were both going to follow our marks after the meetings which were supposed to end at 7pm.

My mark was Lea Santiago, head of the south american region. She spoke english and spanish, was 60 and was sexy and butch looking. Hmmm. On my motorcycle i followed her to her hotel which she walked to, well now i still had a motorcycle paid for by the agency. Luckily she headed straight for the hotel bar next to the restaurant. Music was playing and a few people dancing with a nice few of the pool and the outdoors.

Do you mind if i sit here i asked before plopping down next to her. Not at all she said. She held out her hand, Lea Santiago, Logan Ryder i said. And what do you do she asked, well i said i am a planner for a group of models i said. I pick the locales and the hotels and places to be photographed. When younger i continued i was a photographer but my job morphed into planner through fate.

And what do you do i asked? Well she said i get paid to lie to people to push an agenda that helps the elites of the world get ever closer to their goal of world dominance. I laughed at that and was thankful that i had my recorder in my pocket on. Surely you are jesting i said. How old are you Mr. Ryder she asked. 64 i said. Well do you believe in such things. Actually yes and many call me a conspiracy theorist for that. Well she said i am transparent to a fault and thought i would liven the conversation with some toxic truth.

Well you certainly have my attention i countered. We were both drinking she a margarita and me a whiskey sour. She downed her margarita and when i took a sip she held my glass up until my drink was empty also. How about you and i go up to my room where i dominate you. I suppose me being a dominant would pull me into the world of actual world domination had i figured that out but like yourself it was mostly fate and not some forward mechanisms on my part that finds me here.

She took my hand and led me to the elevator. She grabbed my ass, then kissed me and teased a nipple, you'll do just fine she said. She had a penthouse suite and poured us both a glass of whiskey while getting into her domme gear, she was fine. Strip to your undies she said as she was putting on makeup. She came in and pulled a few things out of the closet.

She put me into the wooden stocks and then put on her strapon in front of me and lubed it. Then she grabbed a whip and cracked it a few times. Then she got behind me and whipped me and pegged me. Then she got in front of me on a step stair and put whipped cream on the thing and stuck it in my mouth. She had a nice accent and a great body. After you lick that clean i will straddle your face and we will relax a bit she said.

After she freed me i went to the bathroom and peed and texted Mia that all was well and i might not be home tonight but not to worry. She did what she said she would then put the strap on on again and put a pocket pussy on my cock after lubing it. She was fucking me and speaking, it's like you have been owned before she said, yep i said. That's okay she said, sometimes breaking in a novice is more fun but then there is the drama.

She spooned me with her thing inside me and said goodnight. Damn i already had the goods on her without trying. Now i was wondering if i should sneak out or not. But, to be honest she was my type and my age and she wore leopard prints damn. i fell asleep....