Freaked Out Ch. 04

Story Info
Sasha the virgin gets proposition by her bosses Ken and Amy.
2.6k words
4.42
5.3k
8

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday, the third week of June. Since I knew I would not be hearing from or seeing Ken. And it was probably for the best. I had needed time to focus on other things. I had not done anything with the information regarding my birth mother. I was too afraid.

But Saturday, I needed a distraction. I drove myself to Charlotte to the place where she worked. Hoping to get a glimpse of her. She worked at a law firm. Well, she was a lawyer. Maybe she wasn't even working on a Saturday. I just sat out in my car and waited. I saw people going into the office, so maybe she was working.

I thought about getting out of the car, but I couldn't. Just as I was about to drive off, who did I see walking into the office? It was my adopted mother. Her hair was dark brown and cut short, she wore blue jeans and a flowery blouse. What was this?

Moments later, I see her walking out with a younger Black woman, dressed in a skirt suit, black. Her hair was the same as mine, long thick, and curly. They were laughing and talking. I decided to follow them. I watched as they got in a Cadillac SUV and drove off.

They ended up at a little deli. I watched them walk in. Finally, I built up the nerve and just went inside. My adopted mother saw me as I approached their table, "Sasha?"

She said surprisingly, "What are you doing here?"

The woman turned and immediately, I could tell by the look on her face, she knew who I was. Her skin, mocha-colored with golden highlighted cheekbones. I turned my attention back to my adopted mother, "Really mom, you knew how long I had been searching and this--"

"It's not like that honey."

"Darlene is right, have a seat and we can talk about this."

"You know what, I don't want to talk. I just have two questions, "Why did you give me up and why didn't you love me enough to keep me?" Her silence spoke volumes. I turned to leave.

I heard my adopted mother's voice, "Sasha Diana Nichols, you get yourself right back here."

I stopped in my tracks. Angrily, I turned, "I'm not a child."

"You're a woman, right?"

"Yes. I am."

"Then sit down as a woman and talk."

I walked back to the table and plopped down. It was quiet at first, then she spoke, "I always knew one day you'd come looking for me."

"Is that why you made it so easy to find you?"

"Sarcasm, you are my child, listen, Sasha, it's never an easy decision for any mother to just give up a child that they carried for nine months. I was young, only fifteen. My mother wanted me to have an abortion, but I talked to Darlene, who was my 10th grade English teacher at the time."

"We took your mother in until she gave birth to you and we raised you."

"You were young. I get it, but why hide from me?"

"Mainly because I was just trying to play catch up and find my footing. Life took me in a different direction and people were not receptive to young teen-aged mothers.

The Nichols' allowed both of us to succeed."

"Do you have other children?"

"Two sons, 13 and 11."

I nodded, "And my father?"

"He's living in Belize. I met him one summer, he was visiting family here. I told him about you. He's now married with a son and daughter. And don't be mad at Darlene, I only just contacted her a month ago."

Well, after that weekend, I learned a lot of stuff about my mother, her family. She invited me back, but she said, she needed time to explain it to her husband and children. I told her to let me know and I'd be happy to meet them.

*********

Monday Morning, a fresh start, I was seated at my desk, Amy entered, her face a scowl. I spoke, "Good morning." She didn't respond, she marched to Ken's office, the door slammed. I stood up, tip toed back, placed my ear near the door, the muffled voices.

"So, you just leave without saying anything."

"I'm tired of arguing with you about this. You have a lot of nerve as many times you've fucked men and women right in front of me."

"Is that what this is about? You knew I was like this before the marriage, you wanted to marry anyway so it could improve your status. Now, look at you."

"I have work to do."

"Work my ass. All I know is, you better not even so much as sniff her ass when she farts."

"Are you done?"

"Yes, I'm fucking done."

I hurried back to my seat. Noni was walking into the office, "What are you doing?"

I shook my head as I took my seat. I pretended to be working. Amy came into our little area, she eyed me, "Sasha, I need to see you in my office."

I nodded. She waited for me to rise, but I suppose I wasn't moving fast enough, "Now would be great." I stood. I heard her heels clack down the hall as she walked to her office. Noni made a sad face as I walked by.

The door closed, I smiled, "Yes ma'am." She grinned and flipped her golden locks as she took her seat. "Do you like working here?"

"I do."

"Then I would suggest...that you stop fucking my husband without my permission."

I couldn't respond. She stood and walked up to me, "Oh, you didn't think I'd find out? Eventually, everything comes out. Especially, when I have eyes and ears everywhere."

Inside I was fuming. I wanted to choke her ass out. I was minding my own damn business when she offered her husband to me. Shit if she knew he had that monster stroke game, she shouldn't have put him on loan. Who does that?

I nodded, "Yes ma'am." I turned and left.

I was so mad; I could hardly log back into my computer. Noni came over, placed her hand on my shoulder, "Relax Sash, take a breath. Maybe you should just take the rest of the day off."

I nodded. "I'll tell Ken you got sick, go." I grabbed my stuff and I left the office.

Unable to get my mind settled, I went to Cold Stone Creamery and got a waffle bowl of extreme goodness to drown both my sorrow and calm my anger. I sat in the park on a bench, eating, my mind running one hundred miles a minute with all the crazy stuff that had happened over a week. What was I thinking? It was too much.

All that weekend, I'd lie in my bed craving him, thinking about his scent, how he touched me, his voice. He loved me and not her. What was her problem? She didn't even love him. I did. The more I sat there replaying her bullshit comment in my mind, the angrier and more ballsy I got. If she wanted to fuck with me, I'd show her. I was the one he wanted.

The next morning, we had a meeting in Ken's office. He sat at the head of the table, she sat at the opposite end. I walked in wearing a red halter dress that showed off my back and arms, to be fair, I wore a black blazer to cover myself, but I could see him struggling hard not to let Amy see him checking me out. And I could see her watching him.

He sat with his head looking down, with his head resting between his finger and thumb. When I sat, he cleared his throat and began the meeting.

"We have the upcoming convention at the end of July in Atlanta. It'll be at the Marriot for three days; Thursday is registration and ice breakers." He cleared his throat and looked up at me briefly.

She cleared her throat even louder and commented, "In the future, I'd appreciate if you ladies wore clothes that were more business-related, and not like you're going out for a night on the strip."

Noni looked across at me. I thought to myself, this from a woman that wore dresses so tight, you could see her heartbeat and always had her tatas on display...she couldn't tell me, that wasn't how she was getting all those extra policies sold.

"The ladies look fine Amy."

"I'm just saying, too much skin can be a distraction to our clients." She stood, "I have an enrollment across town I have to get to."

He eyed her as if he was happy, she was leaving,

"Fine, I'll finish up here." She flipped her hair and took her narrow behind out the door.

He went over a few more things and dismissed us, as we were leaving, he said, "Sasha, I need you to stay so we can go over a few things." Noni continued out and shut the door. I turned and walked back to the table. I stood where my seat was. He got up and stood in front of me. "I'm sorry things seem a little, I don't know. She's never had to deal with me being with other women, so."

"Am I supposed to feel sorry for her? Because I don't. she's been a real bitch and she threatened my job."

"She can't threaten your job." He said with certainty. He touched my face, "You look beautiful."

I smiled inside, I knew he liked it and I knew he wanted what was underneath, I eyed him seductively, "Do you miss me."

"You know I do." His hand touched my thigh.

"I miss you too, your kisses, the way you touch me, feeling you inside of me."

He grinned, "You're being naughty."

"Touch me."

His hand slipped under my panties and he felt my moisture. He smiled, "I'm always like that when I think about you." I touched him, rubbed his crotch, "I wish I could have you." I leaned in and bit his ear, and then his neck, "But your wife says, I can't." I moved his hand and walked out of his office.

Later that evening, I was at Noni's just chillin. She made some pineapple and shrimp fried rice and I was happy to be there to help eat. She stood with her plate in hand, her hair pulled up in a ponytail wearing a tank and short shorts. "I think you started WWIII."

"Me? I didn't start anything."

"I honestly didn't think she'd react so wildly."

I took a sip of my drink, "She's out of her mind."

"Well, you are kind of fucking her husband, so she's not completely unjustified in her reaction. I'm just surprised that she even cares."

I shrugged and kept eating. She looked at me oddly, "The only reason I could see her getting this upset is if--"

"What?"

"She feels threatened by you."

I thought about it. He did want me. I wanted him. But why did she care? She was out there wilding out with everyone. Why was it okay for her, but not him? "You're not in love with him are you Sash?" She asked.

I hesitated. She pointed her fork at me, "Nooooo."

"I'm not. Like you said. It's just fun." I smiled.

"So, just don't sleep with him anymore. Remove the stress from your life." She commented. As if it were like giving up sweets or something...one does not just give up a good dick like that. He was my first and honestly, I had always had a secret crush on him. I never acted on it of course, but when the opportunity presented itself, I jumped on it.

As I drove home, I received a very tantalizing photo from Ken. His penis, tall and firm, "I can't stop thinking about you." I couldn't respond of course, I was driving. So after a few minutes, he Facetime'd me.

"Did you see my text?"

"I did."

"Did you like it?"

I smiled, "I loved it."

"Where are you?"

"On my way home from a hot date." I joked.

He smirked, "Don't lie."

"I could be, you never know."

"I want to see you."

"But you can't." I was close to my apartment complex. I said, "I have to go." I ended the call.

I went inside, and went to my room, changed into a sexy sheer tank top, no panties. I knew he'd call back and he did. The phone was positioned right where could see me. He smiled and bit his lip, "Are you teasing me?"

I nodded. I touched myself as he watched. "Open your legs wider babe." He requested, so I did. I was sopping wet. I could see him enjoying and touching himself as he watched.

When I saw him bite his lips, I smiled, "I love you. Goodnight."

I went to the bathroom and washed up and later laid in bed thinking about how I would end my crazy affair, I heard my doorbell sound. I was in my nightgown, so I threw on a robe and went to the door. I looked out and saw him, waiting anxiously by my door. I opened the door, "Ken, what are you doing here?"

"I had some stuff I needed to talk to you about."

I nodded, "Come in." He entered and I closed the door, when I turned, he was already reaching for me, kissing me.

His hands were in my hair. His mouth. I remembered, his kisses so sweet, "I missed you. I can't go another day without feeling you."

"What about Amy?"

"She's busy tonight with her ladies' group. I have a few hours. If you want me to stay."

I smiled sexily, "Up." I jumped up into his arms. I only weighed 120 pounds, so he carried me easily.

"Where to?" He asked.

"To the sofa, so I can ride you." His eyes shined.

Sitting in his lap. Moving my hips, my bare breasts in his face as his hands caressed my back. The moments when we'd lock eyes and his hands would move to my ass and squeeze and spread me wider as he thrust from below, I could feel all of him inside me, and we'd whisper kinky stuff in each other's ear. "You like me inside of you?"

"Yes, baby. I fucking love it."

"I love the way you feel, so fucking tight, so wet, oh god."

We continued until we were both jerking and twitching, hearts racing, bodies gleamed with perspiration, and the room was filled with our utterances.

The moments after, I lay on the sofa, him between my legs, my leg draped over him as I played in his hair. "I want to take you to the beach or the mountains."

I kissed the top of his head, "That sounds nice."

"If you could move somewhere else, where would you go?" He asked.

I smiled, "I don't know. I never really thought about living anywhere else. Perhaps somewhere warmer, beaches, parks."

He sat up realizing his time was shortening, "I've not loved anyone like this before."

I wanted to believe him, but I had questions, "How do you know you love me and it's not just some I don't know kink, fetish?"

He stood up and reached for my hand. I stood and looked him in his eyes, "This is not a kink, a fetish, or anything another thing. I mean it when I say, "I love you." He melted my heart, but I knew it was a dangerous game, but I didn't care.

"I love you too." He kissed me and soon after, he left.