Freaky Trucker 05: Park-N-Unhook

Story Info
Wayne, the trucking slut gets an angry security guard "off".
1.6k words
4.35
1.7k
3
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/17/2024
Created 07/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tchina85
tchina85
121 Followers

Business was booming since my time with Rip, and with my professional reputation, the world was my oyster as the dispatchers made sure that whatever freight I wanted, and wherever I wanted to go, I got.

"That means more on-time deliveries, and happier customers to keep us employed," I told Shara, as we wheeled and dealed over the phone one Friday. "Keep me rolling, and I'll take care of the rest!"

Shara, my new dispatcher, epitomized this as she, too, was a trucker once, and loved the way I hustled across the map.

"Wayne honey, as long as your safety rating stays top notch, baby, I'll send you to the moon if you like," she said to me in response.

I saw a trend of freight moving on the east coast, as the shipping lanes from China seemed to widen as did the Panama Canal with ships going directly to the ports on that side of the country. I also was in the mood for some big, southern fried cock, or some arrogant northeasterner who'd rudely beat my pussy until I couldn't walk, so I requested freight for the east coast.

"I've got a load out of Kansas, going to Black Mountain, North Carolina. It's corn," she told me one Friday.

I'd just left Manhattan, Kansas as I delivered fruit to a college cafeteria, before darting from there to a corn harvest facility just outside of Topeka. The following Monday morning I was rolling to North Carolina with only 10,000 lbs. of corn due to the popcorn manufacturing warehouse no later than noon, the following Thursday afternoon. I made it to Candler, North Carolina, just outside of Black Mountain, noon Wednesday, busting ass on the road to be early in anticipation I'd be able to offload, and get another load elsewhere on the coast right after.

"Sir, you're early by 24 hours, and the plant is about to close for the day. There's a company function going on this afternoon," the gate guard told me.

I made it to the facility trying to offload, when the security guard, a short Latin guy named Jose, mentioned that even if he let me in the yard, I would have to unhook my trailer in a certain spot, then leave and stand by outside of the property to get a call to retrieve the unloaded trailer. I told him I didn't mind, for I had nowhere else to go, but he insisted he not let me on.

"I don't understand. I'm actually early. I'll park the damned trailer, man, and I'll camp out at the truck stop, or at some lot nearby," I told him.

Jose, who sported a New York accent, was adamant and rude, making me turn around and find a lot a mile away that housed an abandoned restaurant, for parking. I remained there, seething from the exchange that took place, before deciding to unhook my trailer, and go into a nearby Waffle House for a cup of coffee, and grub to go. I'd sit down in an empty restaurant, with the cooks all singing to whatever song was on the jukebox with their backs turned. The waitress took my order, then I pulled out my phone to scroll the apps and see what was on the real menu. I received a surprise not even two miles away in Jose, the security guard.

"Maybe if you were getting laid you wouldn't be so rude," I messaged to him.

I halfway expected him to block me as I scrolled to other profiles that turned out to be in the teens as far as miles away, but he answered.

"A lot of lip for a trucker who can't deliver today. Maybe I would've reconsidered if you offered to suck this hardened cock of mine," he responded.

I didn't know this man and was shocked he boldly offered himself in exchange for my gain. I wondered if he was serious, thinking for a brief moment I could pay for my coffee, hop back in the truck, hook to my trailer nearby and slide back to the facility with him giving me a pass, as long as I came through as he requested. Maybe I could do more than suck him off, thinking he'd probably see this sweet ass of mine, too.

"Waitress, check please," I said, after lulling.

I took a chance and paid for my coffee and food, asking the crew to donate it to someone else as it was still being prepared. I was more inclined to feed my hunger for cock. I got in the truck, rushed to the lot and hooked back up to my trailer, before heading back to the plant. I made it to the front gate and sure enough I saw people leaving as if their shift ended, but I still pulled up to the gate to be greeted by Jose. He came out of his guard shack, and walked to my driver's side.

"So you're not worried about being caught," I asked.

"Not at all. My boy Dale is gonna hold it down. You want me to climb into the truck," he asked.

I nodded yes and he walked over to the passenger side as I unlocked the door, and Dale hit whatever button to open the gate. Jose wasn't no bigger than five foot ten, maybe 180 lbs., as he was young, tender bald head Latino with dark brown skin, and a black goatee. He directed me to a spot that was out of sight of anyone else, as the paved lot was huge, with hundreds of trailers parked in numbered slots. I backed into one that seemed miles away from the gate entrance or plant, then stood up to grab my windshield curtain from the driver's side of the dash, pulling it all the way over on both sides for privacy.

"Guessing you do this all the time," he said as he stood up, unbuckling his pants.

"Not all the time. Just when I want some cock," I said to him, grinning, as now I was sitting in my bunk.

I only took off my shirt, thinking he'd just want a quick "blo-n-go." He took all of his uniform off, then walked over to me, with that small cock in his hand. His profile was deceiving as I originally thought he was packing more than what was in front of me, but I wasn't a size queen, putting my lips on that five or six inch stick and going to town almost immediately thinking we were pressed for time.

"Fuck yea, love a wet mouth," he said to me.

He caressed my tits, then began rubbing, and pulling on my nipples with his thumb and pointer fingers, getting me hot as that was something I enjoyed emphatically. I kept worshiping that cock, as Jose was super hard, me constantly trying to stuff it down my deep throat, getting his musty pubes pressed in my nostril. I put my hands on his ass to literally move his little frame back and forth, for he was fucking my mouth, but with my assistance.

"I want you to shoot on my tits," I stopped to say.

He went further, bending to his knees to kiss me briefly, before taking turns sucking and biting my nipples, making me want to take off all my clothes.

"I wanna give you this ass," I said to him, as playing with my breasts always lit a fire inside of me.

I needed to get fucked, and though I preferred bigger cocks when it came to penetration, I would've gladly accepted what Jose had to offer. Instead, he kept sucking my tits and would gently stroke my little cock as I undid my pants, attempting to get me off. He stopped sucking my "manmories," then stood up, as I caught the ooze of his precum falling from his cock. His nut was sweet, and turned me into a hungry bitch as now I wanted nothing more than for him to cum.

"There you go, man. Work for that nut, my trucker bitch" he said to me.

That turned me on immensely. Jose smacked my hands away after I tried grabbing his ass again, this time putting his at the back of my scalp while he pounded his pelvis against my face. He tried ramming my throat unsuccessfully, for usually a bigger dick would accomplish the feat, but I enjoyed him nonetheless. He did however clutch my face when he was ready to cum, verbally giving me a warning right after.

"Not yet, don't you cum yet," I said to him. "Hold it."

He disregarded my words when my cock fell out of his mouth, instead jerking off on my tits.

"Fuck Wayne, I can't help it. Here it comes, daddy. Oh fuck," he screamed, while blowing his cream on my left nipple.

His cum shot out like a rocket as he glazed my left tit, then rubbed it in my skin with his cock tip. I looked up at him and rubbed his balls when he finished, me admiring this guy that at first seemed agitated.

"Got anymore? I should've swallowed that load, or took it in the ass," I told him.

He looked down at me and winked, then thanked me for helping him get off.

"Pleasure was definitely all mine," I said to him after.

He'd get dressed, then handed me a paper towel roll I had on the dashboard so I could clean up. I got dressed, then he helped me remove the curtain, and directed me to unhook from the trailer.

"I'll make sure first thing in the morning, you get unloaded first," he said.

I objected.

"Why so soon? I mean, we could do this again, right? In fact, I was wondering maybe you'd plant your seed somewhere else, perhaps in a deep, warm spot," I said to him.

He smiled, then I exited the truck to drop the land legs on the trailer, coming back to pull out, and take him to the front gate, and leave for the day.

tchina85
tchina85
121 Followers