Freaky White Girl

Story Info
White girl I met at work was ready give it all up for me.
1.6k words
4.26
8.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Mike and this story is about a girl I used to work with. Her name is Tarrah and she was absolutely sexy. We flirted for a couple of weeks, nothing serious, we took breaks together and other little stuff like that. After the first couple of weeks, I finally worked up enough courage to ask her to hang out. It turned out she was waiting for me to ask since the first day we met. My ego went wild after I found that out. So instead of going anywhere, I convinced her to hang out at my house with me knowing that we would be fucking if I could get her to come over.

A couple of days later after work, she decided to come over and hang out with me. She followed me home and we went inside. I turned on the TV as I told her she was gorgeous. The main reason I was into her up to this point was her sexy eyes and of course her curvy body. I had no idea what I was in for that night.

Within minutes we were flirting hard with each other and you could feel the sexual tension in the air. She had on a very tight red blouse and an even tighter red skirt. Her ass looked firm and sexy, but her chest demanded all my attention. I sat next to her and we started kissing. I was surprised how soft and wet her lips were. As we kissed, my hands wandered all over her body, starting with her back, slowly making my way to her round ass. One hand stayed on her ass as the other worked its way around to her chest. I was surprised how firm and big her tits felt. They didn't look that big while she was dressed; I was going to have to get her top off to see just how big they were. I found her nipple through her blouse and slowly rubbed and pinched it. She moaned into my mouth every time I pinched them.

We kept kissing as I unbuttoned her blouse. After I got the buttons open, I began kissing my way down towards her tits. I stopped at the neck and kissed gently there for a few minutes, then slid down further until I finally reached her large tits, which were still in her bra. I unclasped the bra and slowly pulled her bra off with my teeth. I hesitated as I realized her tits were at least a D cup. She pulled my mouth to her chest as I gently sucked a nipple into my mouth. I nibbled and sucked on each nipple as she moaned more and more as time went on.

She unbuttoned my shirt and peeled it from me just before she laid me back on the bed and climbed on top of me. Her large chest mashed against me as she started kissing me wildly. My hands found their way to her juicy ass and grabbed and massaged it as she grew more and more horny. She sat up from kissing me and I knew she could feel my hard dick pressing against her pussy. She ground into me a few times before moving to the side to unbutton my pants and pulling them down. She left my boxers on me which had a huge tent forming. She laughed and licked her lips before telling me not to get too excited. She dropped her skirt to the floor revealing her barely there panties.

She pulled them off after a couple of seconds, revealing a plump hairless pussy to me. I pulled my boxers down and off as she lay on the bed next to me. We started kissing again as I was fingering her and she was stroking me. She whispered in my ear that she didn't expect me to be that big. I told her I wanted to taste her pussy. She growled from deep in her throat as she moved up to straddle my face and planted her pussy right on my mouth. She moaned loudly as I flicked my tongue across her pussy, then leaned over and started sucking me as we got into the sixty nine position.

I went to town on her pussy as she sucked my dick deep into her throat. It was like she was possessed and lived for this moment. I reached around and held her ass cheeks apart as I ate her pussy; trying to get my face inside of her. It was so tight around my tongue; I couldn't wait to get my dick in there. While I was busy licking and sucking her pussy, Tarrah was trying to suck the skin off of my dick. She was deep throating me each time she went down, using her throat muscles to massage my dick.

After a while, her legs slid from around my head and my dick came out of her mouth with a loud pop. I told her to lie on the bed as I climbed between her legs. I licked her pussy a few more times, then licked my way all the way up her body, stopping at each of her tits, finally ending up at her mouth. I whispered to her asking if she was sure she wanted to do this. She replied by telling me to fuck her hard and fast.

When I heard that, I positioned my dick at her pussy. I worked the head in, and then pushed the rest in slowly. She moaned louder than I'd heard her moan up to that point. My dick was buried up to my balls in her pussy, which was spasming, causing sensations I never felt before. I slowly began stroking in and out, wanting to feel this way forever until she growled to fuck her harder.

I figured if that's how she wanted it, that's how I would give it to her. I began fucking her with a fury, pounding in and out of her, my balls slapping against her ass each time I sank into her. Her heavy tits bounced every which way as I pounded her tight pussy. She started talking dirty, calling me daddy and saying she was my little slut. I must have began fucking her harder when she said that because she started talking dirtier. She asked if I wanted her to be my fuck toy. I started talking back to her, telling her I was going to fuck her every day, maybe even at work. When I said that, she cum for the first time as she screamed and her pussy contracted around my dick.

After her orgasm faded, she rolled us over. I lay on my back as she straddled me and guided my dick into her swollen pussy. She sank all the way down and slowly began riding me. She leaned over and allowed her big tits to hang in my face begging to be sucked. I started to suck her nipple, and then began nibbling on it. She was riding my cock like the freak she is when she told me to bite her nipple and pushed it further into my mouth. I didn't want to hurt her, but the idea turned me on. I gently bit on her nipple which caused her to ride me harder and faster. I bit a little harder each time until I eventually began to leave marks.

Tarrah was going crazy at this point, bucking up and down so hard, but it felt great. Her nipples were red and swollen from my bites, but it seemed to make her hornier. I told her I wanted to fuck her doggy style. Without hesitation, she jumped off of my and got on her hands and knees. Her sexy ass was pointed right at me as I moved into position and guided my dick into her. Her pussy lips were red and swollen from the rough fucking we were doing. I fucked her hard from behind as I slapped her ass every few strokes. Her tits were swinging back and forth in time with her moans. Her pussy was still tight, but it was loosening up from the abuse it was taking. As I looked down, I saw my dick sliding in and out of her pussy, slick with her juices.

I managed to growl that I was close to cumming. She told me in between moans to cum inside her. In the heat of the moment, I wasn't thinking about getting her pregnant. I slipped my thumb inside of her asshole as I slowed my strokes down. When my thumb went into her ass, she started to cum again. That sent me over the edge as I started to shoot my load into her pussy. I fell back on the bed and wiped the sweat from my face with a t-shirt. She turned around and laid her head on my chest as she cupped my balls in her hand.

She asked if I had fun. All I could do was grunt out a "hell yea". She lowered her head to my dick and licked it clean before coming back up and laying her head on my chest again.

She asked if I meant what I said about fucking her every day. I thought for less than a second as I said I did. She asked if she could be my girlfriend. I told her if she kept fucking me like that, she could be my wife. She remained quiet as we drifted off to sleep.

The End