Freddie and Me

Story Info
Guy and best friend chase women.
1.2k words
4.28
1.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Freddie never married, but damn did he love pussy. I swear he would fuck anything in panties.

Freddie and I grew up in the same neighborhood of Saint Louis and lived directly across the street from each other. We lived in an Italian neighborhood. Our families were the only non-Italians in the entire neighborhood. Thus, Freddie and I bonded at an early age.

Freddie got interested in girls at an early age while I was a late bloomer. All through high school he chased girls while my interests centered around sports. Although we were very different, we were the best of friends.

I was a fair athlete, but not a great one, and did not get recruited by any colleges. So, after high school, Freddie and I both went to work for the Budweiser brewery.

The brewery had about 70 percent women and 30 percent men working in the bottling department where Freddie and I both worked the second shift. We worked as assembly line maintenance men for cans. All the workers on the assembly line were women.

The second shift (3:30 pm until midnight) was a sinful place. Bars in Saint Louis remained open till 2:30 am and many workers headed to the bars after the end of second shift.

Freddie would hit on anyone in panties, but I was much more-picky in choosing someone to fuck. The women would talk and soon it was well known that Freddie possessed a huge cock.

Sometimes I wondered if Freddie was doing the chasing or was the one being chased.

Like I said, Freddie would fuck anything in panties, but seemed to have a penchant for fucking the married ladies.

With all the women working the second shift, any guy not getting his fill of pussy was simply not trying. The second shift was indeed a sinful place.

Freddie and I joined the Company bowling league. Both the men's and women's league started at 1 am Saturday following the Friday second shift. The men and women were on different ends of the blowing alley. This provided ample opportunity for hook ups.

Freddie never failed to find some pussy following the league. Me, on the other hand, being a bit more choosey didn't always score.

There was a 47-year-old married woman named Gay Clifton that was very much sought after by a black guy named Harold Blake. Harold would tell me how much he wanted to fuck Gay. She was friendly and nice on the job, but had not really peaked, my interest.

However, on a very cold January night following bowling, and after having too much to drink, I invited Gay to have a beer with me in my car in the parking lot. Surprisingly, she accepted.

I got the engine running and we waited for the heater to start warming up the car. The scene was surreal. Gay and I bundled up like Eskimos drinking cold beer. I decided to warm up things up and kissed Gay deeply inserting my tongue in her mouth. she responded and my cock began to harden. Here I was wanting to fuck this 47-year-old married lady on a very cold night.

I managed to work my hand under her coat and into her slacks and eventually into her panties. When I made contact with her pussy lips, Gay Gasped. "I want to fuck you," I said. Her response was, "Do you have protection?" I replied in the affirmative. I always carried a couple of condoms in my wallet.

"We can't do it here in the bowling alley parking lot," Gay said.

"I know a place we can go and park and it will be safe," I said. Little did she know I was taking her to the back of the Elementary School I had attended as a youth.

I took her to Jefferson Elementary School and drove around back. I parked behind the trash building safely out of sight. I turned off the car headlights but left the engine running. We unbundled some taking off our coats, I removed her slacks and panties. I dropped my pants and shorts freeing up my hard cock.

After some more kissing, I began pulling her head down toward my cock. She resisted at first, but finally relented and took my cock in her mouth. Her warm wet mouth felt wonderful. "Don't you dare cum in my mouth," she said.

"I promise," I replied. Damn, I loved having my cock sucked.

Gay was proving to be a very good cocksucker and I was having a hard time keeping my promise.

I had to pull her head off my cock to prevent me from ejaculating. "Time for you to reciprocate and eat my pussy," she said.

I had heard Freddie talk about eating pussy and extolling the thrill of doing it, but to date, I had never gone down on a woman. I hadn't planned on eating Gay, but it seemed like the thing to do. After all, she had sucked my cock.

She sat back against the front door and spread her legs giving me easy access to her neatly trimmed pussy. "I'm not very experienced at eating pussy," I confessed. "Not to worry I can instruct you," she replied.

I went down and flicked out my tongue making contact with her pussy lips causing Gay to lurch. "That's it, lick up and down the folds of my pussy," she said.

I licked up and down and made contact with her now protruding clit. Gay began to moan and shudder. "Oh, baby put your tongue in my cunt," Gay said.

Following her instructions, I had Gay fucking her pussy back on my face, as I got the first taste of her juices.

"Suck my clit like a small cock," she bellowed.

I took her engorged clit between my lips and sucked it. It was not long before Gay screamed, "I'm cumming!"

My tongue, lips and face were soon awash with her orgasmic fluids. I was surprised at how much I liked the flavor of it. I knew I would be eating more pussy in the future. Freddie had been right.

As Gay came down from her orgasmic high, I said, "Time for me to fuck you."

I managed to remove the condom from my wallet and quickly slipped it on my cock.

My cock had remained rock hard and was aching for release. I changed positions and placed my cock at the entrance to Gay's slick wet pussy. I eased my cock in without difficulty, although her pussy remained nice and snug.

Once fully inserted, I startled slowly fucking her building up speed as I went along. Soon I was slam fucking her causing Gay to get very vocal. "Yes, fuck me," she screamed.

I was amazed at how good of a fuck this 47- year-old lady was. She was fucking back almost as hard as I was fucking her. Unfortunately, I needed to cum, and I blew my load filling the condom. The orgasm I experienced was awesome. One of my best.

Gay had gone through a series of small rolling orgasms and had achieved the big one almost simultaneously with me. She was one well fucked lady.

We collapsed in a heap and rested for a while. Finally, she said. "Damn boy, you really get with it don't you? Your friend Freddie, even with his big cock, has nothing on you."

I could only smile.