Free

Story Info
White, Jamaican tenants start a relationship.
2.1k words
18.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wondered sometimes how I'd gotten into this position. Not that I was complaining: I had an "essential" job, so even in the coronavirus era I was still getting a paycheck. But I was barely scraping by, and my effing landlord refused to cut us apartment dwellers a break.

My fellow tenants were also unhappy. Most of them no longer had jobs. With the country shutting down (it was the right thing to do, despite the wishes of the baboon masquerading as a President) and people going into seclusion, there wasn't much choice.

We had a tenants' meeting via Skype, and decided we were going to all not pay any rent until the country opened back up. We let the landlord know our decision.

He was not happy. That was mistake number one. He let us know about his unhappiness. That was mistake number two. He decided to come over in person to have it out with us.

As J. R. Capablanca once wrote, "Mistake number three, and this time fatal."

"Somehow", documents were found transferring the ownership of every apartment to the resident(s) who lived there. And the abandoned gravel pit makes a great place to hide things you DON'T want found... just saying.

The police never did find any actual evidence of anything.

I had played a key role, so the other residents were quite grateful. I'd been single and unattached for a while now and there was one I'd had my eye on for a while. She was also single and unattached.

I invited Gail over to celebrate our triumph.

"Thanks, Lyle. Since you're cooking, I'll let you know in advance my favorite food is pasta with white sauce."

"I'll bear that in mind."

Gail had been born here, but her parents were Jamaican. They had come here while her mother was pregnant with Gail and given their daughter an American name so she would "fit in". A reasonable thing to do, but of course Gail's skin color - quite dark, like with most Jamaicans - made her stand out from the crowd. Having spent all her life here, she had acquired our eating habits, and her figure - quite plump - reflected that. I happen to be physically attracted to both women with a few extra curves and women with dark skin, so of course I'd been crushing on Gail ever since she moved in.

"Do you have the ingredients?"

Gail was worried about me having to go out in public while this plague was still around. Luckily, pasta is also one of my favorite dishes and I prefer white sauces. And it was easy to get a couple months ago before people started panic-buying, it keeps quite well and it doesn't need to be refrigerated. Pasta was one thing I had plenty of.

"Yes, I do. Tonight, then?"

"Six o'clock."

"Deal."

I headed back inside and made preparations for my date. I showered, put on clean clothes, and cooked up a mess of pasta with a lovely alfredo sauce, with some vegetables on the side and a few pieces of chicken mixed in with the pasta for some protein.

Gail arrived, and I invited her in. She seemed impressed with my culinary efforts. There was water in the glasses and I'd used actual plates and silverware instead of paper plates and plastic forks.

"I hope this tastes as good as it looks and smells, Lyle."

"I hope so too, Gail."

We dug in and for the next five minutes the only sounds were that of us chewing. After our stomachs were no longer yawning pits, we stopped shoveling the food in and slowed our pace enough to actually speak in between bites.

"Thanks for the invite. Why did you specifically pick me?"

"Because I've had a crush on you for the past year and a half."

"Why didn't you say something before?"

"Fear of being rejected."

Gail gave me a sad smile. "I've been rejected about six times in that interval. People don't think a fat, dark-skinned woman who works in a nail salon is worth dating."

"I'm not exactly Chris Hemsworth, myself."

It was true. Like Gail, I was pushing 40, and I'd acquired a paunch. My short, straight brown hair was starting to recede, and I wasn't exactly athletic. Grocery store clerks tend not to be.

"But you're interested in me."

"Yes."

"That'll be enough, for the moment. I figure we should find out tonight if we're sexually compatible, and then if we are, gradually find out over the next few months if we're romantically compatible."

"I think both of those are great ideas, Gail."

She gave me a real smile this time, and we finished the food, cleaned up, and made pit stops before heading for my bedroom.

We both stripped. Gail walked over to me and slowly pivoted in a circle, letting me see every inch of her. I got hard immediately.

She noticed. "You really do find me attractive."

"Yes, I do."

We climbed onto the bed and kissed, wrapping our arms around each other. After the first kiss, we paused to breathe and then tongue-kissed, hungrily. Both of us were eager and horny.

"My doctor told me it was too risky for me to get pregnant because of my weight, so he forced me to have a hysterectomy and an oophorectomy a few years ago."

Fat white women get pregnant all the time. I wondered if the doctor was a racist prick or just an ignorant ass. Either way, what's done is done and there was no point in spoiling the mood by saying that to Gail.

So what I actually said was, "Does that mean you want me to cum in you?"

"Yes, but first I need to unload some of your cum. You wouldn't last 3 strokes right now."

It had been a month and a half since I'd orgasmed. Gail took 30 seconds to jerk some of the cum out of me while she fingered her pussy.

"Okay, now we can fuck. Normally I'd want foreplay but it's been a long time for me, also."

Gail got on her hands and knees and jiggled her massive rear at me. I got the hint and got behind her.

"Your ass is amazing, Gail."

I slid my cock into her eager box.

"Thank you, Lyle. Pound me hard."

I took a moment to establish a rhythm, and once we got settled, I did indeed pound Gail hard and deep. She made appreciative sounds. I groped her butt, and she shivered. I leaned forward and wrapped my arms around her, cupping her large, soft breasts.

"E cups, hon. You like 'em?"

"I sure do." I tweaked her nipples while continuing to ram in and out of her pussy. Her body shivered and she gasped and moaned. I slipped one hand down and lightly brushed her clit. She climaxed violently, her pussy gripping my cock like a vise as it spasmed.

"Mmmm. I needed that."

I kissed the nape of her neck and kept fucking her. She pressed her body backwards against me. I put my hands back on her plump ass and pistoned my body back and forth as fast as I could. She trembled with excitement. When she climaxed again, I blasted my load into her.

We untangled and lay on the bed, slowly recovering.

"Thanks, Lyle. Now that the edge is off, tomorrow morning we can do some foreplay and really explore each other."

"I like how you think."

We cuddled for a while, then I turned out the lights and we fell asleep snuggled against each other.

When we woke up - just about simultaneously - we kissed, then did our morning routine and returned to the bed.

"Now you can take your time and explore, Lyle."

I kissed Gail again, admiring her dark skin against my pale flesh.

"You're gorgeous." I kissed her neck, and she shivered. I ran my hand gently up and down her back as I nibbled the sensitive spot where her neck meets her torso. "Your skin tone contrasts beautifully with mine."

"And you prefer big women."

"Yes, so you're doubly perfect."

Gail grinned as I slowly moved my lips down to her upper chest. Her arms gently secured my head in place.

"Mmmmmmm."

I kissed through her cleavage, enjoying the feel of her breasts around my face. Gail teasingly pressed them tight, cutting off my air, and my cock stiffened fully.

"You like being smothered, huh?"

I traced a slow trail with my tongue up and down in the valley between her orbs. She rolled us over so she was on top of me. Now she could use her pillowy tits to really smother me properly. My cock twitched a few times with excitement.

"Oooh, I'll bear this in mind. Now suck my nipples."

I gladly took one of her nipples in my mouth. Gail was now the one shivering with pleasure. I gently suckled while wrapping my arms around her and groping her massive butt. She pressed herself against me and I suckled with more intensity.

I switched to her other nipple. Gail moaned softly. I slid a hand down between her legs and gently ran a fingertip along her very moist slit. She squirmed and gasped. I suckled harder and she locked her arms around me.

"You're such a sweet man, Lyle."

I held her tightly and kept my mouth where it was. She shivered as I flickered my tongue over her nipple. When I coupled this by flicking my fingertip lightly against her clit, she shuddered through an orgasm and pressed my face between her tits again.

"Lie still, Lyle. I'm going to suck and then fuck you."

That sounded good to me. Gail untangled her body from mine. I lay on my back and spread my legs. Gail got between them and lightly ran her tongue along my cock.

"Oooooh," I whispered.

Gail grinned, then took the head of my cock in her mouth. I held still as she sucked on it. My cock twitched a bit. Gail slid her head farther down, taking most of my length in.

Then she started bobbing her head up and down, alternating between having just the tip in her mouth and having all of it in there. Her tongue slithered up and down along my shaft. I moaned and shuddered.

Gail caressed my balls. They weren't as full as yesterday, but they were still pretty firm. She teased them with her fingertips as she sucked me. I began moving my hips in time with her head.

She then popped her mouth off my cock and took one of my balls between her lips, then the other one. I moaned more intensely. Her tongue traced intimate patterns on my ball sac. Her hand wrapped around my pole.

"I think I'll fuck you now," Gail purred.

I helped her get positioned. She slipped her pussy down over my cock and I placed my hands on her soft, round rump.

"You feel awesome inside me. Ready?"

"I'm ready."

Gail began moving her big body up and down. I groped her butt as she rode. She quickly established a steady rhythm.

I moved my hips to match her, and she made noises indicating pleasure. I lifted my head, and she got the point. She lowered her torso downwards, allowing me to suck her tits while she rode me.

"Mmmmm."

I suckled with more intensity and thrust up into her harder as I felt her get close. When she climaxed, her pussy very pleasurably squeezed my pole. I kept up my thrusting, and she shuddered.

"I want your cum," she whispered. "Let's try this."

She shifted my face so it was trapped between her huge breasts and she locked her arms around my head, securing it in place. Sure enough, being smothered got me close in a hurry. My cock throbbed and pulsed.

Gail let me have one breath, then smothered me again. This time I could feel my cock was about ready to spurt. Gail climaxed again, and between her smothering me and her orgasm, I couldn't hold back. My cock blasted jets of cum into her thirsting pussy. Right as I finished squirting, I momentarily blacked out.

When I regained consciousness, Gail was lying next to me, my head on her breasts. They made wonderful pillows.

"I think we're sexually compatible," Gail grinned.

"I agree."

"Now we just have to go on dates for a few months."

We did exactly that. Lots of sex on those dates, but also going outside together (and away from other people), watching movies at home, playing board games, things we could do that didn't involve being in a crowd of others.

After six months of that, we gave each other simple copper bands. We'll get formally married at some point, but there's no rush. Gail is quite happy just having me spend time in (and under, and next to, and sometimes even with) her. It's going to be a long, and pleasant, engagement.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Killer lover

So he killed their landlord for wanting rent for his property they were occupying and then stole the property.

hornypair169hornypair169about 4 years ago
A great sexy story

Two people find love close to home, mixed races as well. Something good out of the lockdown. Thanks for posting.

SequoiaSempervirensSequoiaSempervirensabout 4 years ago
Nice! 5*

Other authors seem free to write in their political opinions -- mostly the right-wing nutters. So way can't Dar_Jisbo as well? Yes, we do have a baboon masquerading as president. Anonymous 1 and 2 can bugger off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Don’t care about your political views.

Politics ruined it for me.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Breeding the Help Ch. 01 How I impregnated my family's young Filipino maid.in Interracial Love
Potato Farming Coworker Black coworker has a nice body, and you have urges.in Interracial Love
Take Me Home White man, black policewoman get it on.in Interracial Love
Neglected Black Housewife Black housewife finds young white stud at bookstore.in Interracial Love
Janet and Henry Small black woman falls for younger big white man.in Interracial Love
More Stories