Free Balling

Story Info
Vacuum pumper goes cruising.
1k words
4.24
4.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I like play naughty pranks on the unsuspecting. On this day I was horny and wanted to impress and possibly hook up with a stranger, and I did. First things first. I used my vacuum enlargement pump to grow big. I spent over 3 hours expanding my cock and scrotum to a nice full size. My balls when pumped up generally plateau out in the range of 16 inch circumference. I sport a hefty round package which I parade around. Usually in some form of revealing clothing.

Today's choice was royal blue nylon running shorts that I have removed the mesh lining from and a white t shirt mirrored sunglasses. These shorts are tiny made of ultra thin fabric and when pumped up are stretched going forward to the max. When the wind blows the sides billow and you can easy tell I have no pubic hair on my balls. Everything is on show. There is no hiding my pumped results. I am right on the edge of getting arrested for lewd behavior.

When out I get all kinds of looks and attention, which is the point. Now that the bait is ready time to set the " Bear " trap. I live in a town with a rather large queer community. So no need to cruise an adult bookstore or a secluded park. There are gay friendly places all over town. It was Saturday afternoon. I chose the local farmers market. A place swimming with prime candidates.

It didn't take long. Before a guy with his partner noticed me There was eye contact. Some coy looks and finger pointing. Laughter. Then they approached me. Robert a early 30's Daddy type with a beard and his Twink boyfriend Justin. Out of earshot of the other patrons Robert looks directly at my bulge and said to me.... That looks like a juicy tomato you got there. I smiled and said... Yep ripe and fresh for picking.

Robert extended his arm out for a handshake and intentionally brushed the front of my shorts as a test before the actual shake. Probably testing me and checking whether my pants were stuffed with socks or something. After our introductions we moved out from under a tent and sat on a bench to talk.

Naturally we talked about my vacuum pumped up display. Then it was.... So what are you in to? Then I was quickly invited to their near by loft apartment. Once in their home Justin, the quieter of the two began to relax and show more interest in me. While Robert poured us drinks Justin pulled my shirt over my head. He leaned in and squeezed and sucked on my nipples. His hands explored my body. Robert joined us in their living room. I took a sip from the drink he handed me handing it back to him. He put them down and knelt down on the floor in front of me.

It was obvious they liked to share when they each began massaging my groin. My erection grew with every passing second. These guys wasted no time, each placed a hand on my waist band of my shorts and slowly dragged my snug shorts to the floor. I stepped out of them. My vacuum enlarged package jutting straight out. Fingers tongues saliva were all ran across my smooth pumped up cock and balls. The look down was unforgettable and my 2 new friends endulge themselves. Two eager mouths touselled my manhood between them. Alternating from my engorged shaft to my hairless testicles.

I finally sat down on a couch. Spread my legs wide apart as Robert continued giving me oral. Justin undressed then stripped his lover before climbing on the couch returning to the action. Crawling towards my face Justin presented a shaved fully stout six inch cock. I was excited at first taste. He slowly fucked my open mouth. He also encouraged Robert to take all of mine in his mouth by gently pushing the back of his head down as far as he could go.

The room was filled with the sounds and scents of three men enjoyin‌g themselves. Robert took a brief break and I could not see what he was doing. He returned with some lube and towels. Plus an extra treat. A one inch thick rubber band which he applied to me as a cock ring. He said he wanted me to last for as long as possible. I wanted that as well.

He put it on me and I felt the effects immediately. All the spongey chambers of my cock stiffened right up. We moved to the floor. I placed a towel behind my head acting as a pillow. Robert wanted to fuck. But he wanted to be in control he grabbed the base of my cock and held it in place. He put a dab of lube on his hole and then lowered himself on to my waiting hardness. Claiming he had sat on dildoes bigger then my current size before but never experienced this type of girth for a live partner. It was a tight fit.

After he relaxed enough to take the first few inches he quickly drove himself down on the rest. He bounced up and down grunting and shaking his head. Justin said he could tell how satisfied his man from his reactions. We rolled into a doggie position. Where I took over the pace. I grabbed his hips and drove deep into his ass. Justin worked his way around to the front The two kissed briefly before Robert's moaning was muffled when Justin filled his mouth with cock.

I had worked up a good sweat. I could feel I was ready to pop. I asked Justin he he wanted a go before I finished. He explained that no he only let Robert fuck him. He instructed me to give it all I had and finish deep inside his partner.

So I stopped holding out. Within minutes Robert and I bucked and slapped skin together to a leg and knee faltering mind numbing orgasm. I exploded with a ball draining force that had my ears ringing and me seeing stars for a moment. Robert who had been masturbating all this time hummed mighty loud when he sprayed. Justin finished with a heart warming smile on his face unloading a sizable load too.

All in all a fun filled Saturday afternoon. Which resulted in a 4 year casual relationship where we met regularly.