Free Country - Infiltrating Freedom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was big, bigger than most supermarkets in Volgoslavonia. And it had far more range in products than I was used to. I looked at the shelves and saw so many different ranges and companies. There were maybe twenty types of breakfast cereal, fifteen species of fish, and over a hundred types of cheese! The story Volgoslavonia had told us about 'food shortages' in Europa were officially 'untruths'.

David gave us a quick tour of the store and then took us up to his office.

"OK, let's see what I can find for you both to do today? Hmmm, we need shelf stackers, a cleaner, some help in admin, someone called sick on deliveries..."

"I'll help with deliveries!" I shouted out a bit too loudly.

David looked at me with a slight puzzlement. "Marina, are you sure? It can be...very physical, especially for someone without a ribbon."

"I'm sure!" I said firmly. I knew what would be involved in deliveries. David had mentioned a little yesterday during the drive to his home. But I needed dick. I couldn't remember feeling this horny before.

"OK" he said with a shrug.

Twenty minutes later, and I was sitting in a van with a man in his mid-forties with a white ribbon named Jeff. He drove and explained as we went.

"In the past, before free-use, they used to time the deliveries. They'd get as many as ten done in an hour. With only one driver too! That was before free-use of course. Nowadays, we are doing well if we get five done an hour. Four is normal, and that's with 2 people. So they just judge us on customer satisfaction. Most deliveries, they'll tell us if they want a man or woman to do the delivery, if they need a special ribbon etc."

We pulled up to the first house. "This is Mrs White. Sweet woman. In her early sixties. Her husband passed away last year. She'll probably want me to 'help her out' afterwards."

We both got out of the delivery van together and carried her shopping order to her. Lots of vegetables and tinned food. Sure enough, after we'd delivered the goods to her (stroking her many pet cats as we helped put the food into her fridge) she asked Jeff if he could "stay for a few minutes?".

"Sure thing, Mrs White. Marina, why don't you wait in the van. I won't be too long."

Five minutes later, Jeff returned to the van. "I thought you'd be longer" I said as he began to drive us to the next location.

"Na. Almost everyone understands that a delivery worker has a time limit. And Mrs White is sweet. She knows I can't stay long. It's worse at the end of the day, when I've already made five or six 'special deliveries'. Even with some special pills, the final few deliveries can be difficult."

We got to the next place and Jeff looked at his clipboard. "OK. I know this place. A nice couple. Got married last year. There isn't much stuff to bring them. I'll drop you outside with their shopping, do another delivery and be back to you in ten, fifteen minutes. How's that sound?"

I nodded, and took the crate of food out the van. Jeff drove off and I walked carefully up the path to the apartment building.

I found the buzzer for number 15 and announced I was the grocery delivery. The door opened for me, and I found the elevator to the 5th floor.

"Hi!" a naked man was waiting for me with his apartment door open as I stepped out of the elevator. "Supermarket delivery for number 15?"

"That's right," I said. After getting over the moment of confusion at seeing the naked man. I was still getting used to the idea that literally everyone in this part of the world walked around naked!

And that reminded me that I, too, was walking around in my birthday-suit! It hadn't even been a week since I left the motherland, and I was already acting like a local.

Putting my focus back on the man, he was nice looking, about thirty five with a well looked after body. His hair, cut short, was going grey early. His cock, hanging between his legs, seemed one of the biggest I'd seen so far, though nothing so monstrous as to shock me.

"Can you bring the food through to the kitchen please? I'll help you unpack it."

I walked into their apartment, and was shocked by the normality of it. Homes in this strange country were very much like our own, though maybe better quality furniture here. I helped the man take the shopping out of my supermarket plastic crate and put it away.

I was leaning against the kitchen cupboards, putting the last can of food away when I felt the man's hands on my hips behind me. And something else poking against me. One of his hands spread my legs slightly, and within a moment his hard cock was pushing against my pussy, looking for the entrance. I hadn't even seen the guy getting hard! His hands pulled my hips slightly backwards, and I was pulled backwards, impaling me on his cock. I used my hands to steady myself against the kitchen counter as he began to thrust deep inside me with his large cock.

---------

BOGDAN

The thing I was quickly learning about this free-use world, was that it was just like the normal, boring world, except with more sex and less anger.

With Marina out helping with deliveries, I'd been given other odd jobs around the supermarket.

I'd spent an hour doing paperwork filing. Putting one piece of paper into the correct draw, then getting the next piece and putting it in a different draw. Etc, etc. This was alone, in a small office. It was extremely boring, and I was so happy when David saved me and instead asked me to fill the supermarket shelves until lunchtime.

This was much more interesting, just because I was around the customers. All these people, different ages (between about 18 and 90) and different bodies, ethnicities etc. They mainly ignored me, though I did see a couple of people making quiet comments about my 'refugee' armband. Most of them just walked around, did their shopping and then left.

Occasionally, though, they had sex. Or did sexual acts.

For example, I spotted three young 18 year old women come into the store together. They were giggling away together about something. (I noticed because they were all quite beautiful.) They went shopping, and I continued to fill up the shelves.

About twenty minutes later I spotted them again. One of the three was lying on the floor under an overweight guy in his mid-fifties rapidly thrusting his hips into her. His face was going red with the physical exertion. She had a bored expression on her face. Her two friends were standing by the sides, waiting patiently for the man to finish fucking their friend. I couldn't help notice at least one of the waiting girls had cum leaking down her leg and onto the supermarket floor.

I say people seem less angry in this free-use world because of something I witnessed at the checkouts. A man seemed very frustrated that he got overcharged for something. Back in the home country, you'd expect some shouting, maybe even a bit of pushing or at worst a punch from or against the store manager.

Instead, David the store manager came over. He said something to the cashier, who gave the man some money back. Then David dropped to his knees and began to give the angry man a blowjob! Even as the other customers began to get served by the cashier. Two minutes later, David stood back up again, wiping his mouth. He shook hands with the angry man, now looking much less angry and a lot more satisfied. And they both walked away in different directions.

My only sexual encounter came at lunch time, sitting in the staff lunchroom. I sat with a girl named Lauren. She was one of the checkout girls. She looked about twenty one, without a ribbon around her arm. We ate lunch together, talking about her job and her family (mum, dad, two brothers, one sister). I couldn't tell her about my real family, so instead I told her (truthfully) about my childhood pets, the dogs and cats my family always had running between our feet.

At the end of lunch, Lauren casually asked me if I wanted to fuck. In the same way you might ask if someone wanted a coffee. I really liked her, and was not going to turn down sex with a hot young women, but I was shy about fucking in the lunchroom with about ten other people in the room. Saying that seemed a bit strange to her, but she understood I wasn't from her country, so we popped into the small room I'd been filing paperwork in earlier. She hopped up onto one of the tables and spread her legs wide for me. Our tongues danced together and my hands squeezed her breasts as we fucked hard in the small room until her pussy's squeezing took me over the edge and I came hard inside her.

I passed her some tissues as she rushed out the room and back onto her next shift at the checkout.

-------

MARINA

The kitchen fucking continued. The man didn't speak, just kept fucking me hard from behind. His huge cock, unexpected and unannounced, filling up my pussy. And it felt amazing. The horniness that had been building up over the past 24 hours had finally found release.

My mind was only on two things. First - that he didn't ask permission, or even tell me he was going to stick it in. Even the generals and commanders in the army base anounced they were going to fuck me before pulling my panties down or pulling my face towards their crotches. This guy had just pushed his cock into me without even a moment of warning.

And the second thing on my mind was how amazing it felt. Not just his huge cock. But being used. Not wasting time with permission or politeness. He just opened my legs and took me.

I wanted this every single day.

"Honey, I'm back!"

A woman's voice.

I turned my head round to see what was happening. Another woman had walked into the apartment. She stopped walking when she got to the kitchen and saw us fucking. And at that exact moment I knew it was the man's wife.

She stood at the doorway to the kitchen, watching the man she loved fucking some random delivery woman.

Then she walked to the fridge and pulled herself out an orange juice.

"Great, the delivery arrived. Everything OK?"

"Yeah" the guy said behind me, his hips still thrusting hard into me. "They didn't have that strawberry jam I like, but otherwise everything was there. And they sent this new girl. She's got such a good pussy. Really tight."

"Bruce!" the wife told him with a scowl. "You know she's on a schedule. Hurry up and cum already."

And then to me, she said "Sorry. He likes to be a gentleman and stretch it out. He doesn't realise other people don't always have the time."

"It..OK..." I panted as I felt the man's cum squirting deep into my pussy. "I...didn't...mind."

"You are sweet." She said with a smile, then noticed I didn't have a ribbon. Neither did she. "It's a shame I didn't meet you first. We could have had a quick 69."

And with that, she walked into her living room as the husband passed me some tissues and escorted me carefully out.

Jeff was waiting for me outside with the delivery van. I started to explain but he just laughed. "You did well! Fucking random strangers is half the job these days! In fact it sounds like you were lucky. My usual partner (the one off sick) says she rarely gets a guy who goes more than two minutes these days. As soon as she starts enjoying it, the guy's already finished!"

We did three more deliveries before it was time to return to the supermarket.

The first was a more elderly gentleman, maybe in his late seventies. Jeff came with me into the house. He put the food away into the cupboards while I gave the older man a blowjob. As I sucked he told me about his time as a doctor for over forty years, and how he was expecting his daughter and her family to come round later that evening. I thought he was a sweet man.

The second house was one Jeff was concerned about, but in the end it was basically nothing. It was three young guys, all in their early twenties. Computer programmers. They worked from home and barely left the house. They had specifically asked for a blue-ribboned woman to bring the shopping.

Three horny young men. All waiting for me. I couldn't let Jeff know how excited I was.

But it was a huge disappointment. Sure, each of them put their cock inside me, but none of them lasted more than twenty seconds. And with them lining up waiting, taking over as soon as the previous one had finished, the whole experience took less than two minutes. Even Jeff was surprised how quickly I left the house.

At least the final apartment delivery was more satisfying.

It was a larger delivery, which needed both Jeff and I to deliver it. However, the order was mainly pre-made sandwiches and a variety of soft drinks.

We opened the door to a bunch of cameras and lighting equipment in our faces. And inside the room, there were already four people frantically fucking each other. (Two older men and two younger women. And when I say 'each other' I mean it. everyone was touching everyone.)

"CUT!!! OK GUYS" a smaller man called out. "LUNCH IS HERE. WE'LL RESUME FILMING IN THIRTY MINS!"

The fucking four suddenly stopped and walked away from the mess of lights and cameras. And then I realised. We were at a film shoot!

The small man came up directly to Jeff and I as we unpacked the premade sandwiches onto a table provided. I looked around but couldn't tell if it was a porn film, or just a film with sex. Though maybe in this country, there wasn't a difference. Especially judging from the Sherlock film we'd watched last night.

"Hi guys. I see your refugee badge, so wanted to ask first. Do you mind if I offer you up to the crew?"

Jeff looked at me, and I gave him a confident nod. "Don't worry sir," Jeff replied. "We're professionals here."

"Great!" the small man (who was clearly in-charge) said to Jeff, before turning to me. "When you've finished unpacking, could you lie on that sofa over there? I've got such a hard-on from filming all morning. I could really do with getting the edge off."

Sure enough, two minutes later I was lying on the sofa with the film director's cock between my legs and another man's cock filling my mouth. Out of the corner of my eye I saw one of the camera-women say something to Jeff, and moments later she was leaning against the wall as he took her hard from behind. And as the director finally released the cum he'd been holding in all morning, and a microphone guy started easing his cock into my asshole, the porn/film stars casually stood around us, eating sandwiches and talking about yesterday's sports.

-----------

BOGDAN

Marina returned from her delivery route stinking of sex and cum. It actually made me slightly repulsed, though Marina didn't seem to mind at all. David was worried, but she assured him how much she had enjoyed learning about deliveries in the free-use world.

Still, he insisted on both of us returning back to the apartment. Rachael was waiting for us with Aimee. Marina and I grabbed showers (separately) then we helped with cooking the dinner and doing housework until David returned.

Again, Aimee was very quiet around us. She was never first to speak, and often revealed little about herself. I knew she had a sister she'd left behind with her parents back in one of the African nations.. And I knew that if her refugee status was confirmed and she'd found a home in this new land, she'd send for the rest of her family to join her. Other than that, she was a mystery.

As we ate the evening meal together (a really large portion of fish each with chips and fresh green beans), David and Rachael talked about tomorrow.

"Did they explain at the refugee training about Sundays?" David asked.

I shook my head, not wanting to speak with my mouth full.

"OK. Well, Sunday is the day clothing is allowed in public if you want. Only if you want to. And both of us will be clothed tomorrow. We don't usually, but tomorrow we're going to visit one of the local schools. Rachael's niece is turning 7, and we're going to congratulate her in the school."

"It's just a family thing, sorry." Rachael continued. "Will you be able to find something to do tomorrow? I feel guilty leaving you three alone without us. Of course our home is your home. You can stay in the apartment or go out into the city. It's entirely up to you."

My face lit up from ear to ear. Finally a chance to find our contact from the motherland. A chance to do recon for the mission, and maybe even acquire the weapon.

"I'm sure we'll find something to keep us busy."

David turned to Marina. "I realise we left you out a bit last night. I'm sorry. Do you have a preference for sleeping arrangements tonight? You can join me and Rachael, or I could get out of the way and let you three girls have some fun?"

Marina laughed in a friendly way. "After today, I honestly couldn't be fucked! I mean, I'm still feeling a bit sore from that final delivery. I couldn't believe how many people were involved in the film shoot." She turned to Aimee. "Maybe Aimee wants to choose? She hasn't had any sexual contact today."

"Yes, I have." The normally shy woman replied bluntly.

It took me a moment to put the pieces together. Aimee had left the house all day. She had been alone in the house with pregnant Rachael. No men in the house. But Aimee had had sexual contact.

Ah. Got it.

My mind boggled at the physics, considering how it worked regarding the baby bump, but chose not to ask. I'm pretty sure even in this free-use society, asking exact details about pregnant lesbian sexual positions seems a bit strange.

"Well, if nobody has got a strong preference" Rachael said. "Why don't we all just stay in our normal beds for tonight?"

----------------------------

MARINA

We all turned in for the night. With the three of us in the room, one of us was going to be on the small bed. Bogdan chose to lie there without being asked. That left me and Aimee in the main bed like last night.

After cleaning my teeth, I laid down next to Aimee, but without any touching. Just after Bogdan turned off the light, Aimee called out, "Bogdan pleaze fuck me before ve sleep. I desire a cock in my puzzy."

So in one of the strangest moments of my life, I laid on the bed, trying to sleep, while next to me 'my brother' pounded the black woman's pussy hard, rocking the bed with his rhythm. Aimee was, as usual, completely silent. With my head turned away, I had no idea if she was enjoying it, if she was bored, or if she'd somehow fallen asleep, letting Bodgan fuck her sleeping body. I hoped it was the first option not the second or third.

Eventually, after what felt like a very long time, I heard Bodgan's tell-tale moan and he climbed off the woman and back to his own bed.

And in that darkness, I finally slept.

------------

The next morning was also strange, but for different reasons.

I was first to wake from our room, and walked into the kitchen, where David and Rachael were already moving around and making breakfast.

Completely clothed!

I'd forgotten for a moment about Sunday being a day for clothing. It was so strange to see these people I'd only known naked wearing normal clothes. It seemed so against the world I'd been thrown into.

"Yes, it can be quite a shock!" Rachael laughed when she saw me staring. She was wearing a larger dress (to allow for the baby bump) with a cardigan on top to keep her warm. David was wearing jeans and a shirt. He also had a casual jacket hanging up nearby.

"What breakfast can I get you?" he asked.

"Umm, cereal?"

It was one thing to have a world where everyone was naked. It was another thing to have a world where SOME people were naked. I felt really uncomfortable being the only one undressed, and was happy when my two naked roommates joined me for breakfast.

"Someone had a good time last night" Rachael said, making conversation as we ate our morning meal. "I could hear the bed creaking through the walls."

"Zat was Bodgan with me." Aimee replied in a casual way. "I vanted to try his cock. It is very big."

1...45678...10