Free Country - Infiltrating Freedom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead of just confronting us, they allowed us to enter society, under Agent Aimee's careful watch. Whenever we left the house, she did too, watching us secretly.

"Ah ha!" Bogdan exclaimed when this was revealed. "I thought I saw you!!"

"Did David and Rachael know too?" I asked.

"No. We kept those who knew about you to a minimum. David and Rachael believed all three of us were refugees."

"What happens next?" I asked.

"What do you want to happen?"

-------------------------

Months passed.

'The Crow' was arrested very quietly, as was the woman who supplied the weapon. It was all kept very quiet. The public never knew how close they came to terrorism. Bogdan and I were questioned, of course. Both together and separately. We were kept separately in nice rooms that reminded me of the first rooms we stayed in at the refugee camp.

They let us see Rachael and David (and their new child, Jonathan). We explained in our own words, and apologised to them face-to-face for our deception. Aimee too, apologised to them.

We gave them as much information about Voloslavonia as we could. We held nothing back. Neither of us had family there we needed to protect.

I saw Bogdan less and less as the months went past. He agreed to work for the Europan intelligence. I declined. I had had enough of war and lies. They agreed to let me go, under supervision, back into the public world. Back into the free-use world that I knew in my heart I loved. A small apartment, with just me and my security supervisor.

I went on that date with Pooja. And then a second date. Second became third, and third became fourth. And before we realised, she'd moved in with me.

And as we curled up on the sofa, we heard the news about Voloslavonia. About how the top army leadership had died in a mysterious gas leak. And how the newly formed government was asking for aid and diplomatic ties. And when I saw Bogdan's familiar face in the background of the new president's team, I smiled. I just smiled.

-----------

FIN

-------

Thanks for making it this far! This is the longest erotica I've ever written. If you liked, please give it those 5 stars, and leave me a comment.

I really enjoyed writing this free-use setting. If you have any requests a follow-up, please give me your suggestions for things you want to read about (e.g. life of a policewoman, ).

1...5678910