Free Country - Infiltrating Freedom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if on cue, my cock exploded with cum straight up inside the young woman. My balls began to empty, and for the first time today, Janice actually stopped talking. I felt shot after shot leaving me, joining the cum of the two brothers already inside her wet pussy.

Eventually, my orgasmic spasms finished and I felt Janice climb off me. But I couldn't see. Marina was still sitting on my face. Her body posture changed slightly, but she was still there, her gorgeous cunt rubbing against my chin.

Then I felt a warm feeling on my cock. Not another pussy. A mouth. I wondered if it was Janice, but then I realised. It was Marina. She'd gone to a 69 position, cleaning my dick for me. It was only after another minute like this did she finally climb off me, allowing me to see light again. By that point Janice had gone, leaving just the two of us alone.

"THIS IS A PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ALL REFUGEES IN DOCTOR TAMARA ABRAM'S GROUP. THE CLASS WILL RESUME IN TEN MINUTES. PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY TO YOUR LECTURE ROOM. THAT IS ALL."

"Just in time" Marina said to me, sweetly. And she planned a small kiss on my cheek.

"Let's go?"

-----

The rest of the day passed pretty uneventfully. The delayed morning session was about banking and personal finance. They did install our money chip inside our hands (so we can pay for things by just touching a special place) but otherwise a boring morning.

(This solved the puzzle of how you pay for things if you're naked!)

After lunch wasn't much better. A session about tax laws, finding employment and property ownership.

Tamara started the after-lunch session by telling us that there wouldn't be an official sex time (unlike yesterday) so we should just organise things between ourselves. "Consider it a practice of the free-use lifestyle." She told us. "But don't let it disturb your learning."

Pretty soon while Tamara was talking, people started to leave their learning desks and approach others for sex. The Asian girl beside me was one of the first to be approached, and she naturally agreed. She took the same position she had taken with me the day before, while the big black guy thrust in and out of her tight pussy. The same guy that fucked Nisha yesterday.

Speaking of Pooja, Samesh and Nisha, none of them had returned to the main group. I hoped they hadn't changed their minds and decided to return to their homeland with their father.

About the same time as the black guy loudly finished inside the tiny Asian girl (prompting Tamara to remind everyone to keep the noise down) a different guy walked up to Marina and whispered something to her. A bald guy in his 40s. I didn't hear but I could guess exactly what he was saying.

Instead of fucking at the desk, she moved away with him to the back of the room. I glanced a look over there a few minutes later and saw not one, but two guys with her. Both bald, both thrusting their cocks into her. She was bent over, with one in her mouth and the other probably in her pussy (I was too far away to see).

I was feeling horny too, but chose to hold onto it for a while. Partly because I wanted to pay attention to the lecture, but also because the more attractive women were already being fucked or still had another guy's cum leaking out. Whenever I thought about approaching a woman, another guy (or girl) would beat me to it.

At about twenty minutes to the end, I felt I could hold it no more. I crept out of my desk and approached a young lady near the front. She looked about twenty, had thick glasses and looked of Slavic descent. I'd noticed that she hadn't been approached by anyone yet.

"Um...hi...I'm Bogdan..." I whispered to her. "um..can I fuck you?"

"Hi Bogdan" she whispered back. "Vlada. Thank god. I'm so horny but I thought nobody would be of interested... because of this."

Then she pointed to her armband. The armband I hadn't noticed. It was red.

Then I looked lower at her crotch. Sure enough, she was wearing skin-coloured underwear. There were few times a person should wear underwear. Being on your period was one of them.

She quietly got out of her chair, then leaned against her desk, her chest flat on the desk, her ass up and waiting for me.

"Give me anal. Good and hard. The underwear has special flap" she whispered to me. "And here is lube" she said as she passed a small bottle to me. "There is bottle under everyone's desk."

Sure enough, there was a small flap that I undid, allowing access to her asshole without needing to remove the panties. The flap was small. It was not designed for..bodily functions. It was only designed for one thing. So anal sex could still happen, even when a woman was on her period. Special underwear for a free-use world.

I squeezed some lube onto the tip of my now rock-hard cock and a bit onto her waiting asshole. It contracted a little as the lube was first applied. Then I lined my cock up, and took hold of her hips. I pushed my hips closer to hers, while pulling her backwards with my hands. After a moment's resistance, my cock slid inside the woman's tight asshole.

If she was enjoying it, I couldn't really tell. Her eyes stayed focused on Tamara and the instructions about making mortgage deposits even as I sped up my thrusts to fuck her harder and faster.

Soon enough, my cock shot deeply inside her asshole, and I slowly pulled myself out, feeling much more relieved than five minutes ago.

-----------

MARINA

"OK Everyone!" Tamara said, addressing the whole room. "I'd like your full attention now, so no more sex for now. (The gay couple at the back, please finish quickly and get back to your desks.)"

I glanced around but couldn't see who she was talking to. Clearly she could see something I couldn't.

"That was the end of our basic training session on entering our main society. All of you have done well, and have shown you are ready to try and enter a free use society."

I looked excitedly around at Bogdan (still a little red in the face from his earlier encounter) and then at the rest of the room. Everyone was showing that same exhilaration and apprehension.

"This is only stage one of the process. There are three phases. You'll now go onto step two. You'll be leaving this centre, and into the main society. There you will stay with a foster-family, who will look after you and help you adjust to our world. Do you have any questions?"

"What's phase three?" asked someone before I could, but Tamara gave a wave of her hand. "You'll find out about phase three if and when you reach it. That's not important now."

"How will we be housed?" came another voice, and I realised it was from one of the twins that had squirted his cum inside me about an hour ago. I wondered if it was the guy with the long dick or the fat dick.

"Family groups will be kept together" Tamara reassured the twins, though a glance was made in mine and Bogdan's direction "Otherwise we will try to group you with others of similar age and lifestyle to you. The hosts will be from all walks of life, but especially former refugees. Many refugees like yourselves choose to help with the acclimatisation process for others like themselves."

A few other questions were asked, nothing of importance to me.

We were given just a couple of minutes to say goodbye to each other. I didn't have any deep bonds with the other students, so I used my chance to go and speak to Tamara at the front of the class. She was busy with her final bits of paperwork.

"Um..Tamara?" I asked nervously.

"What is it Marina? I'm a little busy."

"Um..I just wondered about Pooja and her family."

She stopped looking at the paperwork, and gave me a reassuring smile. "Ah, I'd forgotten you and your brother were in the dining area this morning. Don't worry. We found an arrangement to suit the whole family. They're restarting the course again with the next group. The whole family, including Praveen. In the meantime he's having some private counselling sessions. I still have hope that all of them will be graduating into our free-use society together."

"That's good" I said, leaving her to finish her paperwork.

A few more minutes, and the names began to be called.

It was mainly groups of threes.

Bogdan and I were called about half way through.

"Bogdan Ivanovich, Marina Ivanovich and Aimee Covack, please go into the canteen and meet your hosts."

Bogdan and I stood up, and began looking around for this 'Aimee'. A woman stood up from near the very front of class. She was of light brown skin and had short black hair. Not flat-chested, but she was very much on the smaller side when it came to breasts. She looked very athletic, and had a large, beaked nose. I didn't recognise her but there were about forty of us in the room. No ribbon, just like me.

The three of us moved out via the back of the room and into the canteen.

In the canteen, smiling happily was a man in his late thirties. White skin and a slightly skinny frame. He was about as tall as Bogdan, with short blond hair and plastic glasses. More unusual for a guy, he didn't wear an armband. "Hi! I'm David!"

He shook hands as we met, and he apologised that 'Rachael' couldn't meet us. There was an army car waiting for us, and we were driven out of the army base and back to his home. An army car with an army driver, as most civilians don't have their own vehicles. Public transport here is key. Maybe this was the first thing I found in common with Volgoslavonia.

It took maybe fifty minutes to get to David's home from the army base at the border, but we didn't talk much. Bogdan and I mainly looked out the window, taking in our first look at the main society of Europa. Even if it was dark outside, the view was magical. I felt an excitement I hadn't felt for years. Maybe since I was a naïve young girl, joining the army, full of hope and wonder. We were going into the big city. The capital city.

Aimee was also not very talkative, speaking just a little to David. I sensed something was off with her, but couldn't understand what. Maybe she was just a shy person naturally?

Finally, we arrived. We were in an apartment building near many other tall apartment buildings. We didn't need the elevator -- we were led to a room on the 2nd floor. Waiting at the doorway was a blonde, white woman with bright blue eyes.

She greeted us with a smile, and a very careful hug. She was being careful, because she was quite pregnant! Her breasts were large and her belly was large and swollen. "Seven and a half months" she informed me when she saw me staring at her stomach.

"Please, all of you come in! Dinner is almost ready."

David and Rachael showed us into the little home. It wasn't big. There was a large kitchen (with dining table), a living room, a bathroom...and two bedrooms.

"OK, so this is mine and Rachael's room" David said as he gave us the tour. Rachael was busy serving up a large bowl of pasta with tomato sauce. "And this will be your room. I'm sorry, we only have one spare room. But it's got an on-suite bathroom, if that helps."

There was a double bed and a second, small, fold-up bed made left up at the foot of the bed. Instantly I started wondering how we would make it all work Aimee. Would she take the small bed, or would Bogdan?

And I also realised that Bogdan and I wouldn't be able to speak privately about our mission. Was this something deliberate?

"DINNER'S READY!" A shout came, and soon I was sitting at the small dinner table eating some delicious pasta.

The dinner conversation was light. Rachael and David talked about how they met at work. David was a supermarket manager, Rachael was working in the payroll section. They fell in love during their lunch-breaks. Neither Rachael nor David were refugees themselves, but her grandparents had arrived in Europa around the time it was first founded, after the great war.

Aimee talked about coming from a small French-speaking African nation, and how hard it was to leave her sister back in the country.

Bogdan talked for the both of us, telling our 'story'. I paid close attention to any details he added that we hadn't already spoken about.

Dessert was a portion of ice-cream, straight from the freezer. It tasted different to ice-cream from the home-country. Our own had more cream, less flavour. This was more watery, but also more flavourful.

"I noticed neither of you wear ribbons?" Bogdan said to our hosts, though I wasn't sure what part of that was a question.

"That's right." David replied. "We're a very open family. Rachael's always been into both men and women. Myself, I prefer ladies, but I find you need to be open to everyone to get ahead these days. Especially as a manager. If I only fuck the ladies, I could get accused of favouritism. And if one of my gay employees does a good job, he needs a reward of a quick fuck as much as anyone else. And if the main boss of the company comes down for a visit, she expects your asshole open and waiting (she's really into strap-ons). But if she's happy, you'll be remembered next time they have a promotion available."

"It's like my father always says" added Rachael "It's not who you know, it's who you fuck."

"But it's a balancing act," explained David. "If I spend all my time as a manager with my dick in one employee or another, then the supermarket work isn't getting done. Which leads to unhappy customers. Which definitely doesn't please the main boss. So as a manager I need to find the right equilibrium."

"Can I get a job in your supermarket?" I asked, excited by the idea of having managers and maybe even customers just randomly taking advantage of me whenever they wanted.

"I'm sure David can take you to his supermarket tomorrow to show you around and give you some work experience." Rachael said "But none of you can get official jobs until you've finished all the stages of your immigration."

The conversation was paused by the sound of Aimee finishing her ice-cream and dropping the spoon into her bowl.

"Everything was delicious, Honey" David thanked his wife as the plates were taken off the table and placed beside the dishwasher. "Rachael is an amazing cook." I couldn't help but notice David was fully erect for some reason. His (average sized) cock looking an almost angry shade of red.

Then, in this gentle, friendly family home, David looked at Aimee, and with a smile said "Aimee, spit on my cock so I can fuck your asshole."

Bogdan and I froze, but Aimee didn't. Sure enough, she went to him, spat a big ball of spit onto his excited cock and then bent over, using a nearby chair to steady herself. A moment more, and they were having deep anal sex in the kitchen in front of all of us. David kept muttering 'oh yeah, take it bitch'. Aimee made no noise, but her face suggested she was having both pain and a lot of pleasure.

"Don't worry" Rachael said to me, clearly seeing my surprise. "I'm sure he'll fuck you later. He's just got this thing for dark-skinned women's arseholes."

There was no embarrassment between David and Aimee for the public anal. Rachael went into another room, and came back with a large vibrator. She passed it to Aimee. "Use this if you need some clit stimulation dear."

Then the pregnant woman looked more at Bogdan. My 'brother' was now also sporting a hard erection.

"Bogdan, would you come with me to the living room? My pussy is so wet right now. I'd fuck you here, but it's harder for me these days to find a good position. Can we use the couch?"

"OK.." he replied, "but...what about..."

She smiled at his naivety. "The baby isn't due for another month and a half. We'll be fine, as long as we're careful. Plus I went nine months wearing the red ribbon so I knew David would be the father. Now I want all the pussy-fucking I can get!"

I watched as Rachael positioned herself on the sofa carefully, telling Bogdan exactly where and how to penetrate. Sure enough, moments later he was fucking her carefully, with her large stomach on one side of the sofa. She had one hand at her crotch, flicking her clit as his dick slid in and out.

"Marina dear?" She said to me as I watched their fucking. David and Aimee were now grunting loudly in the kitchen. "Would you mind putting the plates into the dishwasher?"

-----------------------

That evening Aimee went to bed early, and I sat and watched a film with David, Rachael and Bogdan. David was cuddling up with his wife, while Bogdan and I were sitting in separate armchairs across from each other.

It was Sherlock Holmes, though it didn't match any of the books I'd read at high-school. (We read English and European literature to understand how terrible their old cultures were.)

In this film, everyone was naked (of course), Sherlock and Watson shared a bed, and during the film Sherlock (or Dr Watson) fucked...Mrs Hudson the housekeeper, The murder victim's wife, three suspects, a random bystander when Holmes needed to clear his mind to think, the murderer, and finally the head of the police. The movie finished with Holmes in bed with Watson, wondering which mystery they would solve next.

During the film, I began to get horny. Actually, I'd been feeling horny since dinner, but hadn't had any opportunity to fix it. And the film, which as far as I could tell was just porn with a plot, just made my arousal so much higher.

As Sherlock and Watson double teamed one of the female murder suspects (who wasn't the murderer at the end) I could take it no more. My hand slowly began to drift towards my wet cunt, and began carefully making circles around my clit.

I hoped that either Bogdan or David would see me fingering myself and offer to fuck me, but neither seemed to pay me much attention. Rachael saw, but just passed me a handful of tissues. So in the living room, watching the film, I fingered myself to a quick, unsatisfying orgasm.

The film finished, and we all started saying goodnight and preparing for bed. At least I'd be sharing a bedroom with Bogdan. He could fuck me, even if it woke up Aimee (she had fallen asleep on one side of the double-bed).

"Bogdan?" David said to him as we both walked into the bedroom.

"Uh huh?"

"Do you want to join me and Rachael tonight? Only if you want."

"Sure" he said, and I knew my hopes of getting a dick inside me tonight had disappeared.

He walked into their bedroom, and the door closed behind them. I took the smaller bed and curled up to sleep.

------

I woke up with the sounds of Aimee returning to the bedroom from the main apartment.

"I am zorry if I woke you. But I needed to use ze bathroom. Zat man really does enjoy anal."

I got up and joined the others at the breakfast table. I was still horny and unsatisfied from last night. But this was a free-use world, for both men and women.

"Good morning!" I said. "Um, Bogdan, can you fuck me hard? Pussy or anal. I just really need a cock."

Bogdan's face went red, and he shook his head. "Morning Marina. Um, sorry. I just came. Rachael gave me a really good blowjob. And after last night, I think I'm empty for a while."

I looked at Rachael (pouring me a cup of coffee) and she shrugged her shoulders and licked her lips.

"David?" I looked at him in desperation.

"Sorry kiddo. I'm like your brother. I just gave everything to Aimee's gorgeous rear end. And I need to get to work soon."

"Speaking of work" said Bogdan "What's the plan for today?"

"I thought maybe one or two of you want to come with me, and help with the supermarket? And the others could help Rachael here?"

"I will stay 'ere." Aimee said, coming back into the dining room.

"We'll go with you." I said quickly, on Bogdan's behalf. I wolfed down a couple of pieces of toast and the coffee Rachael poured, and we walked with David to his supermarket.

Before we left, David made sure we both wore our 'REFUGEE' arm-bands (as well as Bogdan's white ribbon).

1...34567...10