Free Country - Infiltrating Freedom

Story Info
Two 'refugees' evacuate to a free-use country.
33.4k words
4.87
45.6k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Free Country- Infiltrating Freedom

This is the requested sequel to the story "Free School -- Graduating to Freedom".

The story follows two soldiers (Bogdan and Marina) from a backwards, militaristic country, joining the open, free-use society from the first story.

This story is in no way political. All nations involved are fictional and not based on any real country. This was written before the invasion of Ukraine and was not influenced by this in any way.

This story has a bit more incest than the first story. It also has a few more references to man-on-man sex (though no major scenes). I hope this doesn't upset anyone's reading enjoyment.

(As a British writer, all spellings and grammar are UK standard. As always, all sexually involved characters are over 18)

------------------------------------------------------------------

PRIVATE MARINA TIMIME HEYMANOVA

I felt the general's shrinking cock pull out of my pussy, and his cum begin leaking out. I quickly grabbed a tissue from nearby to catch it. It was his cum, but that didn't matter. I would still be the one punished for getting cum onto the office desk of one of the country's top military leaders.

"Fix your uniform" he instructed briskly. His own clothes were being hastily put back on again.

Climbing quickly off the desk, I hurried to put my panties and skirt back on again. He hadn't bothered with removing the army issued top or bra. Clothed again, I stood behind the wooden desk I'd just been roughly fucked on. The general now sat in the chair behind it, pretending the last ten minutes had never happened.

"Tell me what you know about Europa."

"Europa" I replied, "is the largest country, or in truth a collection of smaller countries, on our western border. Our country has been technically at war with them since just after the great virus, over 70 years ago, though we have been at a state of ceasefire for most of that time. Our scientists believe they are the cause of the great virus. They are uncivilised and undisciplined, often causing them to have food shortages. Their..."

"Quite enough." The general stopped me. "There are two more things you must know about them. These are both level five secrets. Firstly, that their civilians do not wear any clothes. Both men and women. This is because their economy is so terrible (unlike ours) that they cannot afford to dress even their most important citizens. Secondly, they are constantly having sexual intercourse with each other. Not just men and women, but women and women, and men with men."

In Volgoslavonia, our noble country, sex outside of marriage was forbidden, though it did happen frequently in secret. Especially with army commanders and their younger female soldiers. Even some younger male soldiers, if rumours were true. And since army service was mandatory for both men and women after graduating from state school, it is said that you must be very ugly to finish army service as a virgin. I hadn't lasted two days before I lost my virginity. And a month later a different commander took my arsehole as punishment for being on my period.

"Why are you telling me this, sir?"

"Because we are sending you on a top secret mission, into Europa. We want you to assassination their civilian leader."

------------------------

JUNIOR OFFICER BOGDAN TULLOV

I looked again at the top secret notes, though in truth I didn't need to. I had a photographic memory. That was one of the reasons for being chosen for this mission. I was a junior officer, 2 years with the army, and coming to the end of my initial leadership training. I would be in charge of the mission. Though that didn't really matter, as there would only be two of us involved. Myself and a private named Marina Timime Heymanova, 21. Two years younger than me.

She had been chosen for her skills in ballistics, among other reasons. I would be responsible for putting her gun in the right place. She was responsible for pulling the trigger. Though together they would need to meet a contact inside the country and somehow acquire a weapon first. And then they would somehow need to hide it until the correct time, in a country where everyone was naked.

"Officer Tullov?"

I turned round to see the young private, her personnel folder still in my hand. Her picture looked little like she did now. Her face was more hardened to the reality of the army, compared to when she was a shy 18 year old new recruit.

"Yes, Private. And that is the last time you will call me that. Our mission is to begin immediately. In around thirty minutes an unmarked car will drive us to near the border, where we will hike approx 2 kilometres to the border checkpoint. Once there, we will apply for asylum as refugees."

I handed her a small pile of clothes. Civilian wear. We couldn't exactly go to the border dressed in their army gear. I was already dressed in my disguise, a simple white linen shirt and brown trousers, though I'd kept on the army hat and shoes. I didn't want to let go of my soldier identity until I had to.

"What should I call you, Sir?" She asked as she discreetly changed behind a nearby building.

"By my first name, Bogdan. And I will call you Marina. We are brother and sister. Our family name is Ivanovich. We are from the potato farming region in the east."

Marina stepped back out from behind the building, her army uniform in her hands. She was dressed in a tattered farm-worker's dress. I could get a better look at her now. Her breasts were slightly larger than average, now revealed better as they were not constricted by the army uniform. She was a little smaller than me, but not much. But I wasn't particularly tall either. In fact, I knew I was very average in almost every way. Average height, average weight for an army soldier, average face. I was easily lost in the crowd. Perfect for a spy mission. Marina was actually quite attractive. Something that could become a problem if they weren't careful.

They left any final army items in the unmarked car. As they hiked in the woods, they practised together their cover story. They were orphans, their parents both dying from illnesses. They were fleeing the country because their neighbour had stolen their farm, so they had no land left. Yes, both of them had been in the army (like every young person), but left after the minimum 6 months.

They finally saw the checkpoint. A lonely building on the edge of a big fence. Guarded on both sides. If they tried to approach from this side, they would be turned away. But they already knew about a secret gap in the fence. They waited till darkness would cover their movements, then climbed through the hole and walked calmly along the fence to the border building on the Europa side.

A few minutes of explaining, and they were both in a Europa vehicle, destined for the nearest refugee centre.

-----------------------------

MARINA

It was like night and day. The army soldiers (surprisingly friendly) dropped us off, and took us to a large white building. The soldiers had been dressed in army uniforms not unlike our own. But the people at this facility were all naked! And they had no shame! Their tits and dicks were flopping around, and nobody seemed to care! It was so shocking! The only clothing some of them had were tiny coloured ribbons tied around one arm.

They were led into a waiting room, and then, separately called into private rooms. Bogdan first, and then me. We had to sign forms too, stating that we were real refugees, and that we would follow the law, and that we consented to many things including artificial chemicals in our food and fluoride in the water. We both signed without hesitation, thinking about the mission to come.

The person who led me into the private room was a woman of about fifty years old, though she looked more energetic and youthful than the ladies of our country. She had a clipboard tucked under one arm.

"Hello there," the woman said. "I'm Dr Irwin. I'm here to do your initial interview and a health check up. First, please tell me why you want to claim asylum in our country?"

I told her the story Bogdan and I had practised. The woman made notes as we spoke. Though I tried to focus, I was finding it difficult not to stare at the naked woman. Sure, she had seen other naked women before, especially at army training camps. But this was different. This woman had no shame in being naked. As far as I could tell, she actually enjoyed it!

"OK" said the doctor, when I had finished my story. "Thank you. Now, I must do a physical examination. To check for any medical issues."

I slowly got undressed in front of the woman. I wasn't used to this farm-worker's dress, and it took me a long time to undo all the buttons. The doctor watched as I did so, even asking me to bend over at one point. She asked about odd scars and bruises, and I quickly made lies about each one, blaming them on farming accidents or other childhood situations. I couldn't tell her that they really came from intense army training sessions.

"And are you a virgin?" the doctor asked, as she paid careful attention to my most private areas.

"Um..no." I said shyly, trying to decide if it was better to lie or tell the truth. "I lost my virginity to..um..my uncle. He was a bad man, and took advantage of me when I was just 18. But he is dead now."

"I see," said the doctor. "and have you ever had sexual contact with a woman?"

"No," I answered truthfully.

"Used sexual toys, or had sexual toys used on you?"

"No" again, answering truthfully. "I didn't even know they made toys for sex."

"Hmmm" the doctor said, making another note on her clipboard.

"May I put my clothing back on again?" I asked, but the doctor shook her head.

The doctor sat in her chair, putting the clipboard down on one side. "You don't enjoy being naked? That is something we must work on. Every citizen in our country is naked, almost all the time. Our culture is very different to yours, and if you were given asylum, you would be expected to follow our culture. That is to say, become naked, and to follow our legal rules of 'free use'. Do you understand what that means?"

"Um...not really. I don't know what free use is. But my brother and I need to escape that terrible country. So we will agree to whatever you need."

Again, the doctor replied with a "hmmmm" sound.

"Very well." she finally said. "For now, you may put your undergarments back on. But your other clothes will be kept here. If you or your brother decide you do not wish to join our country, they will be returned to you, and you will be brought back to the border. Is that fair?"

I nodded, but the doctor asked me to speak it out loud.

"I agree to follow the rules of your country. To be naked in public, and to follow your laws regarding 'free use'. I know I can choose to leave at any time."

"Great!" the doctor said, surprisingly happy at my recital of the words. "Time for a couple of quick health injections."

There were actually four injections in total. Two vaccines, one general antibiotic and finally a contraception injection that apparently gave protection for around a year.

Part of me should have felt revulsion at the enemy putting drugs into my body, but at the same point, I loved the idea of a contraception injection. Too often had I worried about possible pregnancy, every time a general or commander couldn't be bothered to pull out in time, which was more often than not.

A few moments after, I was brought back to a different waiting room. Bogdan was there. He was just in his underwear now too. A small white pair of men's briefs. I could get a better look at him now. His face wasn't unattractive, but he wasn't really handsome either. But his body was in good shape, with a six-pack and strong physical body. I felt slightly aroused at the sight of him like that. In truth, I'd never fucked a man of my own choice. It had always been an army officer telling me to bend over or to take his cock into my mouth. But right now I was getting horny from looking at him.

"Hello, my sister" he said to me as I walked in. He moved his own hand to discreetly cover his genital area. At first I thought it was because he could see I was getting aroused, but that wasn't it at all. A bulge was quickly forming in his underwear. He was getting turned on by me!

Dr Irwin came in at that moment. If she noticed we were both aroused, she didn't show it.

"You're lucky. Our next orientation class for refugees begins tomorrow, to help you get ready for joining our main society. But it is already past midnight. So we need to find you both a room."

I felt my pussy getting wet at the idea of being alone in a bedroom with Bogdan. Sure, our cover story said we were brother and sister. But perhaps Bogdan would fuck me in the secrecy of the bedroom.

All that was ruined by the next words to come out of Dr Irwin's lips.

"I'm sorry, but it looks like we don't have any empty rooms. So you'll be sharing with others for the moment."

We were escorted along a long corridor, until we stopped at door 17. The doctor knocked at the door, and about a minute later, a black lady opened the door. She looked to be in her late twenties, and like the doctor, was naked.

"Tamara. Sorry for waking you. We've got a new couple of refugees. From Volgoslavonia. They just arrived tonight. Can I put Marina in here with you?"

The black woman smiled, and spoke with a slight accent. "That is no problem. Please come in."

I walked inside, and the door closed behind us. I was alone with the woman.

Tamara got herself back into bed, pulling the covers over herself.

"Are there any bedclothes?" I asked.

"You need to get used to being naked" the woman replied. "This will be the new normal. Please, feel free to sleep naked."

I turned the bedroom lights off first, before getting naked and getting into the bed with the woman. As I did so, my leg brushed against something plastic. I grabbed it with my hand. It was smooth and rounded, almost thirty centimetres long. It felt like some form of plastic cucumber.

"What's this?" I whispered to my bedmate.

"Sorry!" Tamara said when she realised what I had. "I was using it before you arrived."

"What is it?" I repeated.

The darkness of the room and her skin made it impossible to see Tamara. But I could feel her. First, her hand gently took the strange item from me.

Then her body moved closer to mine. I could smell her now. She had a strange, but exotic smell to her. Her other hand (or maybe the same hand but empty) began to gently touch my body. First my waist and my arms. But then to my breasts, and down my legs. Then back up my legs, to the place where they meet. At first, her fingers brushed my pussy in the most gentle of ways, almost accidental. The same on the second time she touched it. But the third time her hand stayed there, gently rubbing at my clit in a way I'd never felt before.

Her lips touched my own, and almost automatically my lips parted as her tongue began to dance with my own.

I knew I shouldn't have let her kiss me. Or let her hands move across my body. Our government laws were strict about contact between the same sex. But it felt so good. So right. And it was important for the mission to blend in. So this was permitted, I told myself. Knowing full well that I couldn't stop either of us now, even if it was completely forbidden.

I felt one of her fingers entering my wet pussy, followed by a second. They curled around inside me, giving me a pleasure I'd never felt before. My own hands under the darkness of the bed-covers began to feel her body in turn, finding her pussy to be as wet as mine. I rubbed at her, trying to mirror the actions she had done to me moments earlier.

Then her hand pulled away from my crotch, her fingers sliding out. Her lips broke our kiss, and she whispered gently into my ear, as I felt something new approach the entrance to my pussy. "This is what it is for." The long plastic item glided inside me after a moment of resistance. It filled my pussy up in a way no real cock ever had.

With the press of a button, she turned on the fake penis's vibration function.

And for the first time in my life, I orgasmed.

--------------------------

BOGDAN

"Right this way." the doctor told me, once we'd dropped Marina off. I didn't understand why they couldn't find one single room for us, but I didn't question it.

"This place used to be a civilian hotel" the doctor told me as she led me to an elevator "before we turned it into our refugee rehabilitation facility. So we have lots of bedrooms here, though many are completely full at the moment. Many lost their homes in recent flooding, and came to our country for a second chance."

As we came out of the elevator on another floor, we saw a couple of older teens walking along this new corridor.

"Ah!" said the doctor in a moment of excitement. "Just the people!"

The young people stopped, and I saw it was a boy and a girl. Both looking about 18 or 19, but with thin faces. They had very light brown skin, and from their faces it was clear that they were related. Like me, they were wearing just their underwear.

"Pooja, Samesh" the doctor called them over. "Do you still have that spare sofa-bed in your room?"

The siblings looked at me before replying to the doctor. "Yes, but you know what our father would say if he learned someone else was also sleeping in our room."

"You let me worry about that," the doctor said to them with a smile. "I won't tell if you don't. They're sleeping on another level anyway."

The pair smiled and nodded.

"This is Bogdan," the doctor introduced me. "He and his sister just arrived tonight. Can Bogdan take the sofa bed? If you don't mind sharing the main bed for just one night?"

"We can survive, just for one night." said Pooja, the girl. There seemed to be something in the way she said that to the doctor that they understood but I didn't.

The doctor left me with the siblings, and they led me to their bedroom. There was a sofa bed made up already, but it looked like nobody had slept in it. Instead, it looked like the large double bed was being used by both of them. We talked just a little before preparing ourselves for bed. (Names and situations mainly. She was 19, he was 18. They were here with their parents, all applying to be citizens, though their father was very unhappy about the cultural differences, and their mother wasn't commenting her opinion. They lost their home during the large monsoon season earlier this year, and travelled to Europa to start a new life.) If the brother and sister were uncomfortable with sharing a bed, they didn't show it.

We turned off the light, and I tried to get some sleep. It was uncomfortable to sleep in my tight underwear, so when it was pure darkness in the room, I removed them so I could sleep better.

But soon I heard strange noises. It wasn't snoring, or the usual sounds of sleep. For my whole time in the army, I'd been sleeping in barracks with twenty men to a sleeping room. I was used to the normal sounds of sleep.

This was different. I focused in. There was heavy breathing. And almost the sounds of clapping.

Then I hear the girl cry out. It sounded like she was in pain.

I rushed to the nearest light. "Are you OK?!"

I regretted hitting the light switch the moment I saw them. But now it was too late.

He was lying in the middle of the bed. She was sitting on top of him, completely naked facing away from him, towards me and the lightswitch. Her boobs bouncing up and down. Between her legs, his cock was slowly sliding in and out. It was sliding in and out of her vagina. They were fucking! The brother and sister were fucking!

"I'm sorry!" we all said almost at the same time. Pooja scrambled to climb off her brother's dick. He quickly tried to sit up on the bed, and I turned to face the wall, pretending I didn't see anything.