All Comments on 'Free Kittens! Pt. 02'

by JackandJilldo

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
JackandJilldoJackandJilldoover 4 years agoAuthor
Jack IS NOT taking advantage of Vicki

I know that in the first part, there were some rude comments regarding Jack taking advantage of Vicki before someone else could. You were wrong. This chapter explores Vicki's introduction to the whole range of sex, and how it relates to her affinity for being clothes-free.

In the next chapter, you will come to understand why Jack has such strong feelings for her. This is not cheap porn (although I'll admit that most of my other stories on here are), but rather a story of two people sharing their lives through a sexual attraction.

Jack has more in common with Vicki, than you realize. That is why he asked her to marry him. I hope y'all stick around for the wedding.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Maybe so but....

It could word differently enough to point that aspect out in pt. 1 and jack do seem take advantage of her ill but you could definitely had he talk about that to her by do point the those issue of a someone did what he say in his head to show that he worrying about her and do care about her life and want to protect her and have her show some worry about him might take advantage of her ill and show that people scare her when she go topless in public and you could definitely have him say that he think go backyard as first try to go public.

TheMadHatter52TheMadHatter52over 3 years ago

You don't know nearly as much about autism as you think you do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJackandJilldo@JackandJilldo
Straight white male into straight and bi women of ALL ages. I love preggos, milky tits, soft/saggy/deflated tits and nudism/public nudity. If you're a female who fits any of these descriptions and wanna chat, feel free to send me a message.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES