Free Kittens! Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And our legs." Vicki added. "I wanna fuck. We can eat later on. Right now, I just wanna fuck right here in the woods. I want to climb on top of you and ride your cock until you cum in my cunt."

She pulled her sneakers and socks off, and dropped them on the blanket as I spread it out. Once again, she began rubbing her clit and massaging her labia with her fingers.

"I'm sooo wet." she whispered, as I removed my own foot wear. "I want your hot cock in my warm, wet cunt."

"Lay on your back." I instructed. "I want to actually fuck you before we get into a position where I'll just cum in a minute or so."

Vicki nodded and reclined on her elbows, spreading her legs and revealing her gorgeous vagina. I moved in and pushed my dick into her slippery cunt without any resistance at all. She was wet, alright! I began to fuck her with a nice gentle rhythm, and to my surprise, it wasn't long before I began to feel stimulation in my prostate. I was going to cum!

"Vicki!" I whispered. "It feels so good!"

Vicki lay all the way back, before reaching up and caressing my head in her hands.

"Go ahead and cum." she said soothingly as she looked into my eyes. "Cum in my cunt, Jack."

I stared at her firm, perky tits as my orgasm crested. I sighed gently, as spurt after spurt of my semen filled her young, tight cunt.

"It feels so good." I repeated. "It feels so good! Oh Vicki, I love you so much!"

I pulled my softening penis from her vagina and rolled onto my side, still facing her as my cum dribbled out of her cunt and ran onto the checkered blanket.

"I love you too." she replied quietly.

Suddenly, the same wave of emotion that had flooded over me when she asked me to be her boyfriend, returned.

"Vicki," I asked softly, "will you marry me?"

12