Free Kittens! Pt. 06

Story Info
Vicki begins her exciting new life as a registered nudist.
3.5k words
4.73
2.6k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/25/2023
Created 04/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I paid for the bracelet, and we exited the store; getting inquisitive stares from just about everyone we encountered. Vicki took it all in great stride, however, smiling broadly as we walked across the parking lot.

"Registered nudist!" she exclaimed, waving her wrist around to show off her new bracelet, as a man and his wife gawked in our direction. "It's completely legal!"

About that time, I noticed one of the local news vans pull into the parking lot. It seemed about to park, but then suddenly changed direction and headed toward us. The vehicle stopped, and the driver's window rolled down.

"Excuse me, Miss," the female driver called out, "but I couldn't help but notice that you aren't wearing any clothes. Are you by any chance, one of those new licensed nudists I've been hearing about lately?"

Vicki flashed her bracelet in reply, and nodded.

"Registered nudist!" she repeated in a bubbly voice.

"Yes she is." I interjected. "Would you like a story?"

"You bet!" she replied excitedly. "Let me park over there, and get set up, okay?"

I nodded, and she pulled into an adjacent section of the parking lot.

"This is a great opportunity for you to share what it's like to be both a nudist and someone with disabilities." I said to Vicki, as the driver exited the vehicle and began setting up what's known as a 'one man band.' "You're obviously the first person in this county to register, so I think a lot of people would be interested in hearing your perspective."

"Okay!" she said exuberantly.

We wandered over to the reporter, who was just about finished setting up the remote shoot. She looked up and smiled, as she plugged the last stinger (extension cord) into place.

"Hi!" she greeted us enthusiastically. "I'm Holly Coulter."

"I recognize you." I replied.

"Me too!" Vicki responded. "Oh, Miss Coulter, I watch you every evening when I can. You are so pretty."

The reporter blushed noticeably.

"My fiancee has Asperger's." I explained. "She doesn't always know when to not be so blunt. But she's learning!"

Vicki beamed at the compliment.

"Wow, so you have autism AND you're a registered nudist?!" Holly said excitedly. "That's a great story! I can have you explain how you have overcome your obstacles with both."

"Even better," I broke in, "she just got a job with the Forest Service as their first official nudist ambassador at Queen's Ridge."

Holly's eyes widened.

"Really?" she inquired in a surprised tone. "I could do a short series on you if you would consider it. This interview, getting the job with the Forest Service; maybe show you actually at work in the nude."

She reflected for a moment.

"Maybe even like a reality series where I follow you around all day, and then air the highlights of your day. Whatcha think?"

Vicki looked at me for guidance, and I smiled.

"If you would like to do this, I will support you 100%." I said quietly. "It's your decision, not mine, Sweetheart."

I turned to Holly.

"I'm Jack, by the way." I introduced myself, as I stuck my hand out. "This is my fiancee, Vicki."

We all shook hands, and Holly looked at Vicki; scanning her unclothed body and nodding approvingly.

"So you think I'm pretty, do you?" she inquired, looking into Vicki's eyes.

Vicki nodded in reply.

"Well, I think you're pretty cute yourself." Holly said with a smile.

"Perhaps you could do a show on how nudists fuck too!" Vicki suddenly burst out. "You could join us if you'd like."

Once again, poor Holly turned beet red, but she didn't miss a beat.

"Perhaps." she replied.

"It's a package deal if you do." I added. "The three of us."

"I'll certainly keep that in mind." Holly responded. "I'm actually kind of envious of you, Vicki."

"Really? Why?"

"Because you are totally fucking nude in public!" Holly burst out in a loud whisper. "That is so fucking hot! I wish I could do that."

"You can." I responded. "All you have to do is register."

"I'd lose my job though." Holly lamented.

"No you wouldn't!" I asserted. "Nudists are a protected class now. If they fire you, you will have a massive lawsuit for nudist discrimination. I expect you'd be pretty popular too, and can get another job ASAP."

"I have an idea." Vicki chimed in. "Why don't you do the report in the nude too?"

"I- I'm not registered." Holly stammered. "I'd get arrested.

"Tell you what..." I said slowly, as I formulated a plan in my head. "You do this interview normally. Same with the first one at the park; going over what her first day will be like. Then, following up on her first day on the job, you are interviewing her fully nude. Full body shot in the frame. It's not state land, so you can do it without a permit right there in the parking lot. You up for that?"

Holly thought for a moment, and nodded.

"Yeah, sure!" she agreed. "I'll try it. What's good for the goose is good for the gander, right?"

"If it goes over well, you could always register and become their Nude News Casting Liaison." I suggested. "You'd be in high demand. Maybe even anchor somewhere."

"Okay, you've twisted my arm." she replied. "I'll get registered right after the interview but I won't tell them. I'll just do the story as a curious reporter."

"Or would that be a bi-curious reporter?" I asked with a slight smile.

Holly smirked.

"You'll find out soon enough." she answered. "I may even give you exclusive coverage of the news body in action."

"I told you, it's a package deal." I said with a smile. "Let's get the interview going, before I bend you over the hood and fuck you right here."

Vicki giggled, and Holly sighed.

"Okay Vicki, I need you to stand right here when I turn the camera on, okay?"

"I can op the cam." I offered. "I'll cue you when to start each segment after I've focused on the subject."

Holly shrugged.

"Okay, sounds good to me." she agreed.

I got behind the camera and made some minor adjustments, per their relative positions.

"Okay," I called out, "Holly, first question."

Her face was now centered on the monitor and facing the camera as she began.

"Well Folks, I am extremely excited to bring to you tonight, the first segment about going nude in public across America." Holly began. "As some of you may have heard, just a few weeks ago, a federal judge ruled that being nude in public is a free speech right, and is therefor protected under the First Amendment. I am so pleased to have run into Vicki and her fiance, Jack, just as Vicki was getting her new registered nudist ID bracelet."

I zoomed out and motioned for her to continue.

"Well Vicki, I am so pleased to have run into you and your fiancee." Holly continued. "Thank you for doing an interview with me."

I motioned for them to stop, as I zoomed in on my sweetheart's face. I nodded, and circled my hand to continue.

"Oh, it's my pleasure!" Vicki gushed. "Thank YOU so much for having me on. I just love your show!"

"Before I get into why you decided to register as a nudist, I'd like to address something else first." Holly explained to the camera, and then turned to Vicki. "You are actually legally disabled as well, aren't you?"

Vicki nodded.

"I have Asperger's." she explained. "For most of my life, I have felt shunned and disrespected, but I managed to make it on my own. Then Jack came along."

"And I would love to hear later on, why that is," Holly responded, "but right now, can you tell me how having a mental disability has held you back, or has it even held you back?"

Vicki shook her pretty little blonde head.

"It hasn't." she replied. "When I met Jack, I had a job and my own apartment. I was doing fine. Then, I invited him to my apartment to see my cat, Stella, and I took my clothes off and he realized I was a nudist."

Holly smiled.

"I want to hear more about that." she coaxed. "Tell me when you became a nudist and why; and has this new ruling affected you in any way, other than being able to walk around completely nude in public?"

"I've never liked wearing clothes." Vicki confided in a loud whisper. "Even when I was a little girl. I only put my clothes on to go to school, or if I had to go out with my parents for something. It just feels so natural, being nude, y'know? I feel so comfortable now, that I don't have to wear clothes anymore."

Holly nodded, glancing at me as if to get some reassurance about getting a nudist license. I nodded back.

"Some people might say that because you are mentally ill, that this urge to go around nude is a mental problem, and not a Constitutional right." Holly said quietly. "Are you mentally ill, Vicki?"

There it was! I knew she had to play Devil's advocate here, but I still felt some pretty heated emotions at my Babygirl being labeled as mentally ill. My concerns were immediately addressed, as Vicki answered confidently.

"I am NOT mentally ill." she responded. "Let me make that abundantly clear. I am mentally challenged, and there is a huge difference. I know right from wrong, just like you. I am slow to learn, but Jack is helping me with that."

"We've all heard so much about Jack." Holly observed, as she appeared to peruse through some notes that were actually empty sheets of paper. "Let's find out how he fits into all of this."

She looked directly into the camera and smiled.

"Let's meet Jack!"

Everything shut down as we switched places, and Holly showed Vicki how to operate the camera. She seemed to grasp it easily enough, and a minute later, we were back on track.

"So Jack," Holly began, "Tell us how you fit into all of this."

"When I first met Vicki," I explained, "she was working the register at a fast food place. We became friends, and I was surprised to learn that she was a nudist. I told her that this state is top-free, and she was eager to get outside without a shirt on. She wanted to know what it was like to be completely nude, so I took her to Queen's Ridge National Military Park, where she could walk around nude. You see, there are no federal laws regarding public nudity; well at least there weren't until this ruling. Now, with a special permit, it's legal everywhere.

"While we were there, the superintendent offered her a position as their new nudist ambassador, and she has agreed. She starts tomorrow. She will be running the register at the Visitors' Center, and possibly leading some privately scheduled tours."

"So we can all see her in action if we want to come out and visit the park?" Holly inquired. "Operating the cash register at a national park?"

"Come on out and see her!" I encouraged. "Stop in and buy something, and you'll get to see her up close and in person!"

We cut the scene, and I returned to my position behind the camera, while Vicki and Holly lined up again, to finish the interview.

"So, are you looking forward to being a nude park ranger?" Holly inquired.

Vicki nodded vigorously.

"Oh yes!" she gushed. "I want to show everyone that it's normal to be nude. It's not disgusting or embarrassing to be clothes-free. It's how we were all born. I'm glad I finally have the freedom to be nude in public. And now, I'm getting paid for it! What could be better than that?!"

Holly seemed at a loss for words for a moment, but then regained her composure in the most professional way.

"Nothing," she replied, "and I am getting more and more curious about this whole thing. Would it be possible to film you on your first day on the job?"

"I don't know." Vicki admitted. "You'd have to ask Miss Cheryl. She's my boss lady. She makes the rules. I don't see why not, though."

I held up my hand, and made a motion to spell out One, Two, Three. Holly smirked, and then looked directly at the camera. I zoomed in on her attractive face and upper torso, as she began to speak.

"Okay, so I made a deal with Vicki and her fiancee." she stated. "I would do this interview as you see it; wearing clothes. Same with the first interview at the park. However, the third interview where we actually get to see Vicki doing her job completely nude, well, I agreed to do that interview fully nude myself.

"So, if y'all want to see me totally nude, keep tuning in! Perhaps you can flood this station with emails, and let my producer know you want to see me continue this as a series, where I follow Vicki around in her day to day activities, in the buff myself."

She turned to Vicki.

"Is there anything else that you would like to tell the viewers?" she inquired. "Just tell me what's on your mind."

Vicki thought for a moment and nodded.

"Yes, I love your boobies!" she exclaimed. "And I can't wait to see you nude, Miss Holly! You're so pretty! You should do the news in the nude all the time!"

Holly stared at me with her sultry, hazel eyes which seemed to me to be the size of dinner plates, and I simply shook my head and raised my hands. It was my cue that I wasn't going to do a second take. She was on her own.

"Well then," she responded, as she kept looking into the camera and slowly began unbuttoning her blouse, "I once again ask you - no, I IMPLORE you all, my dear audience - to contact my producer and this station, to not only keep me on the air for this new reality news segment, but to allow me to continue to do it nude! And no censorship either! We have rights now! You can no longer discriminate against people who hate clothes! And by the way, this is a top-free state, so this is legal anyway! Forget Interview Number Three, I'm taking all of my clothes off right now!"

With that, she cast her top to one side and removed her bra, revealing a stunning set of pendulous tits, with thick, pudgy nipples the size of mini marshmallows adorning the ends.

"That's right, Folks, you heard that right. From here out, I want to do this show completely nude. In fact, by the time this segment airs, I will have registered as an official nudist myself, to find out firsthand what it is like, to live the life of Vicki. I am SO jealous of her at the moment, but I will soon be joining her ranks, to bring you the 'Nudes in the News.'

"They can't fire me for being nude now, so here's a sneak peek if you call my producer, and tell him you want me on this station as a fully nude reporter."

With that, she pulled her skirt down - along with her blue flower-printed panties - and stepped out of them, revealing a nicely trimmed bush of light brown hair, and leaving her totally nude - except for her stylish high heels - alongside my beautiful fiancee. The sight was absolutely divine.

"I'm not stopping this interview just because I took all of my clothes off in front of you." she continued. "I'm here to give you the facts, so here is a point to ponder: If you would call the station and my producer, this is how I want to report to you every night!"

With that, she turned back to Vicki.

"I completely understand the draw to nudism now." she said to my cute little sweetheart. "Do you have anything to add?"

"Why, yes!" Vicki exclaimed. "I almost forgot to tell you. I'm pregnant, too!"

"Oh, wow!" Holly replied. "That's great news! Perhaps that would work well with the series on your job. We could monitor your pregnancy along the way, and the audience could watch your belly growing, and your breasts filling with milk. What do you think, Vicki?"

Vicki nodded in agreement.

"Oh yes! I'd like that."

Holly smiled.

"Great! I'll look forward to it, then. Thank you very much for this interview, and my introduction to the nudism lifestyle as well."

She turned back to face the camera, and I zoomed in just enough to barely frame her entire bare body into the shot.

"Once again, Everyone," she cooed, "don't forget to bombard the station with support, if you want to see me do the news like this EVERY night! This has been Holly Coulter, reporting from the field on KINK-TV. Good night."

Holly made a cutting motion with her hand, and I paused the camera. She looked at me and smiled ruefully.

"Think I just lost my job?" she inquired.

I shook my head.

"Nope." I replied. "They know better than to do that to you. They know the law, I'm sure. The question is: Will your viewers call in with enough support to get them to let you do the news totally nude?"

Holly shrugged.

"I dunno." she answered truthfully. "We'll find out I guess. I don't know what came over me, Jack! I just suddenly got the urge to beat you to the bet, and take my clothes off right then and there! Who knew???"

"It feels really good, doesn't it?" Vicki inquired. "So free?"

Holly nodded.

"It does." she agreed honestly. "I'm going to register first thing in the morning."

I looked at my watch.

"It's only 10:30." I observed. "Why don't you head over there now? Why wait until tomorrow?"

Holly reflected for a moment, and nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, there isn't a set time for this assignment." she mused. "I called in to let them know I was doing this impromptu interview, but they don't know 'how long' it will take."

"How Long is a Chinaman's name." Vicki giggled.

Holly looked startled at both the interruption, and the use of a onetime, commonly used phrase that was in this day and age, now considered a slur. Vicki of course, didn't understand the current meaning, and see the harm in sharing some humor with her new friend.

"I, uh, I don't know." she responded uncomfortably. "How long is it?"

Vicki shook her head.

"No, How Long is a Chinaman's name." she repeated.

Holly looked confused, and slightly annoyed, as she repeated her statement as well.

"I have no idea, Vicki!" she burst out. "How long IS a Chinaman's name then?"

"No, I'm telling you. How Long is a Chinaman's name."

Holly looked exasperated at this point, and I burst out laughing.

"What's so fucking funny?" she demanded.

"She was simply making a statement." I explained.

"It was a joke!" Vicki exclaimed.

Holly looked puzzled.

"I don't get it." she said in a flustered tone.

"How Long sounds like an Asian name." I explained. "Get it now?"

Holly slapped her forehead with the palm of her hand.

"Duh! Yes, I get it now."

Vicki giggled.

"You're so cute." Holly commented. "I love your sense of innocence."

"And I love your boobies." Vicki reminded her.

"So you've said." the attractive reporter responded.

She glanced around to see if we had any onlookers. Convinced we didn't, she looked intently at Vicki.

"Would you like to touch them?" she inquired.

Vicki stared wide-eyed and open-mouthed for a few seconds, before replying.

"Oh yes!" she exclaimed, nodding her head vigorously. "May I?"

"Go ahead." I interjected. "Just remember, Holly, it's a package deal."

"I know." she replied, as Vicki began to squeeze her drooping tits in her hands. When she's done playing with my titties, it will be your turn."

"Oh, I love that word!" Vicki gushed."Hearing titties turns me on!"

With that, she released her grip on Holly's hooters, and began to masturbate openly; backing up and reclining on the bumper of the van, as she rubbed her clit intently. Fortunately, there were still no onlookers.

"My turn." I interjected, as I reached out and squeezed her tits firmly in my hands. "Oh wow, these are nice!"

I gave her tits a brief, but stimulating, massage before letting go.

"Dammit!" Holly exclaimed hoarsely. "I'm so turned on right now, I can't go to the courthouse now!"

"Yes you can." I said reassuringly.

I retrieved my wallet and handed her a business card, which of course included my cell phone number.

"Text me in a bit, and I'll send you our address." I stated, with the cool confidence of a Sigma male. "I expect you to get through the whole courthouse scene intact, and to then let us know you are on the way over, to continue this scene at our place."