Free Pass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought she was joking so I mumbled, "Found a hottie you like huh?"

She nodded, "Something like that yes...so is that alright, if it's OK with you I was thinking Friday night."

Something about the tone of her voice made me flinch and subconsciously a switch flicked making me twitch nervously, I turned scowling, "Are you being serious?"

She smirked mischievously, "Yes of course I am, I wouldn't joke about it, we did both agree remember."

That look was it playful or mocking? "Yeah but, it was just a joke, c'mon hon we were young and never serious...were we?"

She sipped her wine and giggled uncomfortably, "Well...yes I was, I thought we both were?" She giggled, "I mean c'mon babe they were nearly part of our marriage vows."

Taken aback, I gulped down my beer in one go wondering if this was a game? Maybe she was paying me back for my absenteeism?

Yeah of course she was, that was it, she was just pushing my buttons. Convinced that she was winding me up I decided to play along, "Well if you've found somebody I guess we better put together some rules."

"Rules!" She moaned... "Oh god...I should have known you would want bloody rules."

"Yeah well if we're doing this then we need them."

She got up poured another glass of wine and got me a beer. Thinking we were just playing I leaned back in the sofa adding, "First things first, we said this would be a once off so we need to figure out how long."

"What do you mean how long?"

"Well when we agreed we never gave it a timeframe, are we talking about one night out, or one weekend, or a week? What do you think?"

With a deep sigh she mumbled, "Yeah I hadn't thought about that. Maybe a weekend would be best?"

"Cool, that's fine with me. One night it is."

"What" She snorted... "I said weekend, why did you change it?"

"A weekend might be a bit much don't you think? Let's try just a night."

Sulkily she moaned, "Yeah I suppose so."

"And condoms of course must be mandatory."

"But I'm on the pill... why do we need condoms, shit remember when we used to use them they were such a bloody mood breaker." She gave a laugh and I laughed with her remembering all those early clumsy attempts.

"No babe, with all the diseases floating around these days it is an absolute must."

She sighed continuing her sulky snit, "OK, OK what else?"

"Well I don't know about you but it has to be discreet so it cannot be anyone we know, and it should be somewhere away from our usual haunts."

She mocked me sneering, "OK somewhere discreet, got it."

"Lastly, unless you've got something else to add, the last one for me is not here in our home."

She looked insulted, growling, "Shit Blaine what do you think I am?"

Hearing the anger in her voice I whined, "Sorry I just meant..."

She interrupted, "Yeah well stop thinking, that's the problem you overthink everything."

After a quiet break I muttered, "So when are you going to use your pass?"

She smiled brightly, "Well like I said Friday night if it's OK, I have been invited out to dinner."

"Who by?"

She smiled coquettishly, "Do you really want to know whose bed I will be in? Whose arms will be wrapped around me?"

Hearing the playful lilt in her voice calmed me, but I worried that she was taking the game deep I shook my head, "No, I suppose not."

She grinned, "Good that's all decided, you will have to look after the kids though."

I laughed, "I think they can look after themselves don't you?"

She gave me that bitchy growl, "I just meant you have to be here for them, cook dinner."

I laughed, "Yeah, where else was I going to be, although they probably won't even be here."

As we sat sipping our drinks, she slid her hand up my leg caressing and stroking as her hot wet mouth slid over the goose bumps on my neck. She nibbled on my ear, she left a bright crimson love bite on my neck. "Come on lover, take me to bed."

Tonight preparing for bed she took her time wriggling sexily as she stepped out of her jeans. She was wearing a gorgeous sexy little red and black frilly thong. She saw me watching and raised her arms to slide her T-shirt up over her head. Again she wriggled and writhed her hips gyrating as she lifted it off.

Her bra was a tiny little half cup matching red and black frilly thing, her nipples were visible over the top and she looked gorgeous, sexy little minx.

When she unclipped her bra she did it slowly giving little glimpses of nipple as she uncovered one then the other before flinging it away and the stepping out of her panties. "Oh my god." I cried, "When did you do that?"

She laughed, "Just before dinner, do you like?" She thrust her hips forward showing her freshly shaven pussy.

I loved it when she shaved, she didn't do it all the time, always complaining that it was too much work to maintain but tonight she looked sexy as hell, "Yes I do, you look beautiful."

Her brilliant smile brightened the room, "Then maybe you could show me how much you like it."

She helped me out of my clothes and pulled me onto the bed on top of her. As we kissed she left me in no doubt what she wanted. She pushed hard on my head until I took the hint and kissed my way down her writhing body until my tongue slid into her creamy depths. As she writhed whimpering her delight I slipped in a couple of fingers as I sucked her clit I felt her orgasm build, her fingers pulling painfully on my hair and her legs whacking me on the back as she flailed around, "God Blaine, fuck baby oh god lick me babe, don't stop."

I didn't have to be told, there was no way I was going to stop. "Yes, yes, yes..." She grunted panting wildly.

She didn't waste any time, as I lay there getting my breath back she dived on my cock sucking it into her mouth, but that's not what I wanted, with the taste of her pussy strong on my tongue I rolled her onto her back and climbed between her legs and thrust hard into her squelchy hole. I fucked her, pounding her into the mattress as I became over excited. Realising she was still a ways off I slipped back to licking her pussy until I felt her moving towards an orgasm I crawled back up burying my aching cock into her and we finished in a screaming united cum.

As the rest of the week unfolded each night it was something new. Tuesday night she showed off her new shoes, tall silver stilettos and new matching panties and bra set. Tiny little white lacy things and she showed them off parading around the bedroom wearing the sexiest pair of stocking I had ever seen. That excited me so much I had to have her there and the, I dragged her down on the bed and we made ferocious love. It was that torrid I tore her stockings and she moaned, "Shit they were expensive, now I have to buy new ones."

Wednesday night it was the hairdressers, she came in looking a million dollars. Again we ended the night making wild wanton love. Thursday night it was a new dress and a manicure and pedicure. I was starting to get nervous.

I was still convinced that it was a game, but Friday night when I got home she was already showered and getting ready to go out. I did notice her pussy was freshly shaven and looked smooth before she pulled up the tiniest G-string I have ever seen. She growled at me for being late explaining I would have to get the kids dinner.

I was uncomfortable but my nerves eased with the knowledge it was a game and she was joking.

An icy cold shiver did travel up my spine when she kissed me saying "Now you really are sure about this aren't you baby?"

I nodded thinking she will just be going out with the girls. "Yeah it's all good." I would show her, I can play games as well.

My resolve took a bit of a hit when I noticed her packing a small bag putting in some casual clothes. "Why do you need them?" I asked.

She giggled wriggling her hips sexily, "Well you don't want me doing the walk of shame tomorrow morning do you?"

Stuck for words I stammered, "You mean you're staying overnight?"

She nodded looking confused, "Well that was the deal wasn't it? One night only?"

Defeated wondering which of her friends she would be staying with I shrugged, "Yes, I suppose so."

As we chatted she pulled a packet of condoms out and waved them under my nose, "Don't worry I brought plenty of these, don't want to run out."

The doorbell rang and she complained, "Shit can you get that, I'm not quite ready yet."

I walked down and was shocked to find a giant bloke standing there smirking at me. Fucking hell he was a big guy, a really big guy, he could play lock for the All Blacks he was that big. His smirk only got wider as he said, "Hi, I'm here to pick up Destiny."

I left him standing on the front step growling, "She will be down in a minute." I closed the door rather forcefully in his face.

I leaned back against the door thinking, 'WHAT THE FUCK' but before I could rationalize the thought she came sauntering down the stairs her hips swaying sexily making the grand entrance. When she emerged looking around expectantly she mumbled snarkily, "Where's Stu?" She was obviously intending to make a grand entrance.

"If Stu's your date he's outside."

She frowned, "Why didn't you let him in?"

Getting a little pissed as the coin finally dropped I snarled, "Because we said not in the house."

She gave me a strange glare, "I didn't think that meant we couldn't be friendly, I just thought that meant no sex."

"Whatever." I snapped.

She leaned in and pecked me on the cheek, "Have fun babe, by the way, I just ordered pizza, it'll be here soon."

I was gobsmacked, totally fucking flabbergasted. My mind spun so fast there was no traction, I wanted to grab her but my body wouldn't or couldn't move She leaned in gave me a mischievous little kiss, opened the door and walked out before I could react. Her boyfriend greeted with a cheeky kiss and escorted her out to the car.

They were gone before I could say, 'WHAT THE FUCK.'

As I closed the door I wondered, how the hell did we end up here? All the time I thought she was just teasing, playing a game. Just a silly amusing little tease, but no...the whole way through it had been real.

Of course I was filled with questions, who was this guy? Where were they going? How long had she known him? The questions just kept flowing and I had no answers.

She didn't know or didn't care but the kids were gone off with their mates. Joel already told me he wouldn't be home.

I ate at the table alone, a whole fucking pizza and I ate the lot.

Anger, resentment, jealousy they all raged through me as I paced around, looking for things to smash, yeah I know I had only myself to blame but that didn't take away the pain. I finally went to bed but it was sleepless and uncomfortable.

It was well after lunch and I was cleaning up when I heard the car pull up. I peeked out the window and Dez walked in bright and bubbly. She was glowing and looked radiant. I read somewhere a quote, 'freshly fucked,' yes she had the dazzling luminous glow of somebody who had just had sex.

She walked in as if this was just another day and she had just come from the supermarket. She walked up to give me a kiss whispering huskily in her best sexy teasing lilt, "Hey babe, I'm home." But as she leaned in I quickly turned my head. She glared at me quizzically, "What was that about?"

I hissed quietly, "You probably just gave him a blow job in the car."

She sneered, "Don't be silly, I did no such thing."

She slipped and wriggled into my arms putting down her bag, "Come on babe I need a kiss."

Needing to get away and some breathing space I shoved her arms away, "No kiss, god knows where that mouth has been, besides I have to mow the lawns." I walked quickly out the door with her standing, hands on hips, staring after me with a horrified drawn expression. I mowed the lawns fiercely I don't think they had ever been lower.

Once finished I moved onto cleaning the shed, anything to keep me out of the house and away from Dez.

As I was carrying a pile of junk out to pile on the trailer Dez carried out a glass of water for me. "Here babe, you look exhausted, come in and take a break."

I groaned, "Thanks." But as she waited I passed her the glass and went back to work.

Later she called out, "Come inside dinners almost ready."

I walked in and went straight up to take a shower. Dez watched me storm past her and she looked sad and confused.

As I stood under the steaming water the shower door open and a naked Dez grinned, "Got room for company?"

As she went to walk in I pulled the door shut in her face, "No I'm nearly finished."

The hurt look on her face said it all.

When I got down for dinner the kids were gone, 'Fuck now we would have to do this alone.'

It was a moment extracted from a movie, we sat in deathly silence, neither able to get the ball rolling. I was angry with her but angrier at myself and I was afraid once I started I wouldn't be able to stop. This whole thing seemed surreal and impossible. Only a day ago we had a perfect marriage and now, now I wondered if we even had a future.

Needing time I blurted out, "I'm going down the pub to watch the game."

She snorted angrily, "We paid all that bloody money for sky so you could watch them here at home and I was hoping we could have a cuddle."

"Yeah well tonight I'm going down to the pub."

The last thing I needed was people. I drove around aimlessly ending up at my workshop. I had a few beers in the fridge so I sat in the office and seethed quietly the anger an impossibly bitter pill to swallow.

After finishing beers and a quick glance at the time I realised it was getting late. Having no alternative, not wanting to sleep here on the sofa, I headed for home. Surprise, surprise the house was in darkness.

As I walked in it was obvious everybody was in bed. I climbed the stairs like a condemned man heading for the gallows. The sexiest woman I had ever met was in my bed waiting for me and yet all I felt was despondency.

As I opened the door she turned the nervous tension visible on her face, still awake playing on her phone, she smiled hesitantly, "Hey lover, I've been waiting for you."

I stripped and climbed in beside her, we both slept naked and tonight the heat seemed extreme, the bed was already warm from the heat of her body , she snuggled up against me, "Babe can we make love? I need it, I need you to prove we are alright."

Bitterly I growled, "No thanks, I don't fancy sloppy seconds."

Aghast and horrified she snarled viciously, indignantly, "What did you just say?"

"You heard me."

"What has gotten into you, you said you were OK with this, we talked about it all week and I thought you were excited about it."

"Yeah well that's when I thought it was a game you were playing with me, I never for one minute thought you were serious."

"A game.....what....but I told you what was happening, I couldn't have made it any plainer."

"Yeah well I thought you were role playing with me, you know teasing to get me hot."

"Oh my god...babe, you seemed so into it, you never said anything."

I threw my arms angrily in the air sending the blankets flying, "Because I thought it was all a stupid game." I lay back down sighing deeply and rolled away from her hissing, "Goodnight."

"Babe, it was last night and we used condoms like you wanted, I have showered and I'm clean. Please we need to make love to make this right."

"Don't lie to me Dez, I know you better than that, if loverboy was any good in the sack he would have got at least one this morning, being young and fit maybe two. For god's sake you didn't get home till one this afternoon."

She rolled onto her back and the guilty expression showed I was right.

She cried softly, "Please don't be angry, it was what we talked about."

"Good night Dez."

The morning found us snuggled together and she smelled as sweet and sexy as she always did in the morning, but as I glanced across at her the anger surfaced again. I jumped out of bed and pulled on my golf gear. She opened her eyes, "What are you doing?"

"I've got golf today and it's an early tee."

She sighed, "Couldn't it wait, we need to talk?"

"Sorry, but I'm already late."

I left without giving her a kiss or anything. I had no game organised, I just needed space. I went straight to the driving range pulled out big bertha and smashed about four hundred balls out into the lake. I don't think I have ever hit a ball further. Time after time I smashed them, not straight but long, bucket after bucket disappeared until my arms were that sore I didn't think I could hit another.

After that, I headed back to the workshop, pulled on some overalls and got to work on my project.

When I got home it was late, her dinner already eaten, my dinner sat cold on the table. As I walked in Dez snarled, "Where the hell have you been, I have been trying to get you all afternoon."

"I had work to catch up on."

She slammed drawers and cupboards noisily. As I ate my dinner alone in silence, I could see by the look on her face she wasn't going to be able to hold it together and finally it got too much, she snapped, "We have to talk, this isn't right."

"No Dez, what wasn't right was Friday night."

"Bloody hell Blaine, we talked about it. It's over, can we please move on?"

"Who is he?" I snarled."

"I don't think I will tell you, not when you're like this. God knows what you would do."

"Where does he live?"

She softened a little, "He has a place in town."

"Will you see him again?"

"Yes, I will see him around I suppose, but not sexually. Our agreement was a one off."

"But you'd like to see him again?"

She scowled and rasped, "No we have an agreement. It was a one-time deal you know that."

"I don't know a damned thing anymore."

Curtly she snapped, "How long are you going to carry on like this because it's already wearing thin?"

"I don't know, but I'm thinking it's going to be a while."

"Fuck you're behaving like a jealous little kid."

"Well tough."

I went to bed straight after dinner. She came in later and showered, it was obvious she wanted to try again. She came out of the shower smelling like a perfumery, full make up and wearing the sexy underwear she brought for her date...well that was a stupid start.

As she sauntered towards the bed, her hips swaying seductively I barked, "Thought they would have been ripped to shreds Friday night?"

She came to a grinding halt and realised what she was wearing. She quickly cast them aside slipping beneath the covers naked. She started out trying to caress me but I batted her hands away and when she tried to kiss me I rolled right to my edge of the bed.

After a tense few minutes she hissed, "Blaine, this is silly, I have nothing to feel guilty about. I did nothing wrong, you agreed to this, we both did."

"Maybe I did but I can't help but feel like I have been tricked, I never for a minute thought it was real."

"Oh now you're just trying to make me feel guilty...I don't know what else I could have done, I told you, I didn't hide anything." Her hand slid over my chest stroking and playing with my hair but I pushed her hand away.

"Forget it Dez, there ain't nothing happening here until you can show me you're STD free."

"Oh for Christ's sake, I told you we used condoms."

"Yeah well we both know they're not infallible, did you give him a blow job?"

"What the hells that got to do with anything?"

"Well STD's are passed many ways.

"Oh my fucking god," She barked frustrated. Her head shook disbelievingly, "Fuck Blaine, it was one night, one fucking night. We have been together twenty god damned years, surely one night isn't the end of the world."

My silence only made her angrier and she slapped me hard across the shoulders, "You bloody child, you jealous insecure stupid child."

I wasn't serious about the clean bill of health; I just said that out of anger, trying to make a point.