Free Pass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The week slid by slowly, at first she renewed her efforts of seduction but my constant rejection put an end to that, bedtime was cold and silent. The house was like a prison. When the kids were around, they were scared to open their mouths because we both snapped at them.

I used work as my defence, I worked late every night staying until well after dinner time, towards the end of the week it caught up with me I was exhausted, but happy the project was almost complete and most of the fabricated pieces were now with the customer.

The weekend was the toughest. We were stuck together and by late Sunday all the tension surfaced.

"OK Blaine, this is it, I can't live like this. What happened was a mistake I know that now, but if you had just said something it wouldn't have happened. I feel bad because I can see you're hurting, but I still don't feel like I did anything wrong. IF I had cheated I would understand but I didn't."

"I'm sorry Dez, but that's how it feels. The fact you even wanted to do it is wrong. Forget that I agreed, what did I do that that made our life so unbearable that you even considered it?"

"Babe in some ways it was just a naughty sexy game like you said. We talked about this a lot over the years and I always thought you were cool with it. Shit we both dated other people while we were seeing each other, why is this any different?"

"I don't know, I just feel let down. I know we joked about other people we see, but seriously I would never do anything, it was just fun teasing."

She slumped against me as we sat side by side and cuddled, her lips slid over my neck and then up until we kissed.

As much as I enjoyed her attention I wanted answers, "Why were you looking for somebody else, why. What was missing from our lives that made this a possibility?"

Her head flopped against my chest and she sighed hesitantly, "Lately we have been so busy, we stopped making love, we never saw each other, and you were always at work or with the kids. We stopped spending time together, there was no intimacy, no sharing. When Stu approached me, it was a breath of fresh air. He listened and he talked to me. He was genuinely interested in me. Yes he flattered and complimented me. I dressed a little sexier and it was fun. A man was actually taking notice of me. As we flirted the free pass thing sort of sprung up. I could never cheat on you, but if you approved then I thought maybe it might kick start our marriage and the week leading up to my date reinforced that feeling. We haven't made love like that or that often for years so I thought you were excited by it and that excited me."

Her body wriggled against me and her arm circled me, "Babe it was nothing, it's gone, it's in our past and we can forget about it, move on."

"Maybe you can, but it's all I think about. I feel betrayed, humiliated."

She interrupted, "Humiliated....What....why in god's name would you feel humiliated?"

"Because of the knowing smirk on loverboy's face when he came to pick you up, the look he gave me was, HEY BRO I'M HERE TO FUCK YOUR WIFE."

She stared at me with a horrified expression gasping, "What.... Bloody hell, Stu's not like that, you let your imagination get away from you. He's a lovely young guy."

"Have you seen him since?"

She nodded and I could see the gears turning as she contemplated her answer, "Don't lie to me Dez."

She sighed, "Yes, I have seen him."

"I see...and what did he say?"

She had been holding me tight but her embrace tightened, "What do you think he said? Just the usual stuff people talk about, he did say he really enjoyed our evening together."

"And did he ask for a repeat?"

"Yes, he may have hinted at that, but I was upfront with him and he knew that it was a one off thing right from the get go."

"He's not going to be happy with that and we both know it, he is going to keep hassling you until you cave in."

"Babe, I promise it was a one off."

I pushed her away and left her crying.

Time the great healer, with each passing day things got easier and yes the anger subsided. No human can maintain that level of intense anger for a sustained period of time. As it subsided the intimacy gradually returned. It started with the little jokes, then the teasing smiles, a warm kiss when I got home, cuddles on the sofa. It was slow and crept up surreptitiously without me even realizing it. Then one evening when we had the house to ourselves, we had a few drinks snuggled together on the sofa, the alcohol had the desired effect, the cuddling became snogging, and finally we ended up in bed making love.

The first time couldn't be described as lovemaking I was still angry and my fury manifested itself in a torrid vicious attack. No it wasn't lovemaking it was fucking and I fucked her like a spiteful vicious animal. It was brutal and vengeful using my cock like a cudgel, I pounded and hammered her. Everything poured out of me and she cried for me to stop, begged and pleaded with me but I held her legs tightly against my chest her body bent in two and I hammered her into the mattress in unrestrained fury.

The only lucky thing for her was my sexual repression meant I lasted only minutes.

As we lay together afterwards we cried together and my chest and shoulder were saturated by her salty bitter tears.

As we kissed away the tears some love and tenderness crept in. Gentle stroking, caresses, fingers trailing languidly along our flesh. Her mouth lowered kissing down my chest licking up those bitter pills, sucking and biting my nipples, sucking my tummy button and then engulfing my already hard cock in her sucking mouth. Up and down her luscious succulent lips went sucking me deeper into her mouth until she was fucking me, her head bobbing up and down in a merciless attack. I was scared for her life as I quickly came to the boil, "Dez, stop, please I'm going to cum."

She didn't stop she sucked harder, her hand curled around my balls as she encouraged my impending explosion. "Oh fuck," I screamed and it wasn't an explosion it was a gigantic eruption fit for a volcano. Blast after blast burst from my throbbing balls. She gagged and coughed but never once lifted her mouth not until every last drop was gone. My balls were empty.

She kissed her way up my chest and swirled her sticky tongue over my flesh, "Make love to me babe, but gently, I want it to take all night."

Slow and gentle it was, we made love with slow determined strokes, her slippery pussy welcoming home my angry cock.

The morning found us cuddled together. And her bright deep almond eyes greeted me, "Hey lover, sorry I was going to wake you with a blow job but after last night I was scared."

I mumbled apologetically, "Yes, I'm sorry I couldn't control myself, I'm so sorry for being so rough."

She hugged me kissing my chest, "I sort of understand, and if that's what it takes for you to know I'm yours then I am happy."

We slowly got our lives back on track. My business had never been better with the references I got from the project, it propelled me to new levels. I had to take on another couple of guys.

Dez and I managed to find a way forward. The one rule I laid down was I never wanted to talk about that night. She complied and it slowly disappeared into the rear view mirror.

With the year grinding to a halt Marilyn, Dez's boss always put on a huge Christmas party and this year was no different. We received the invitation by mail. Strangely Dez didn't seem interested, in fact she said she couldn't be bothered. Her reticence was so out of character for her I found it hard to comprehend.

I decided that I would make a big romantic gesture and buy her a new dress. I got her dimensions off her friend Jess and went shopping. I spared no expense and went the whole hog. I brought her new lingerie. The sexiest nude coloured bra and panty set and the frock was similar, with a very low cut back and front, gossamer sleeves. It was going to look amazing on her. I hid it in the garage and as the event approached I said how much I was looking forward to it. I brought a new suit myself and wore it during the week to show her, but her level of disinterest grew to disquieting levels, I was very uncomfortable and nervous, the burning question was, 'WHY'?

When I asked she became very animated and was adamant she didn't want to go, then the night before, miraculously it changed, suddenly she was keen.

I mean it was a polar shift, suddenly she changed from no we're not going to I can't wait, when she told me she was going to get a new dress, I dragged out the one I had already brought and the look on her face was priceless. She loved it and went straight into trying it on and giving me my own personal fashion show.

When she is in that sort of mood she is a sexual beast and she showed me how much she appreciated my efforts later in bed.

We walked into the restaurant looking pretty damn good and I felt so proud having her on my arm. She was, even at her age, still the prettiest woman in the room.

Marilyn had booked out a corner of the poshest place in town and we were quickly seated around a big table, all the staff and their husbands like one big happy family. We were soon swapping stories and slopping back champagne like it was water. As the waiter arrived to ask about entrees Valerie one of the other accountants asked, "So where's Stu tonight? It's all he talked about all week."

"Who's Stu?" I asked and then I glanced at Dez and her face was red and she looked guilty as hell.

"Stu is my newest acquisition." Marilyn gushed, "He's brilliant isn't he Dez?"

She choked a little before squeaking, "Yes."

My anger grew quickly and I struggled to keep a lid on it. All through dinner Dez tried to keep up a conversation but I bit my lip. I was afraid if I started talking I would say something I would regret.

I got strange looks from all of them as we struggled through. Dez put on a brave front, ignoring me she spent the rest of the night focusing on the rest of the group leaving me to quietly fume in the corner.

Eventually I couldn't hold it any more. "Dez, it's time to go."

"Oh no, please stay." Marilyn pleaded. "Yes stay we are all going by limo to a little dance club after this." Her husband added.

"No I'm sorry but we need to go." I snapped. "Sorry."

Dez grabbed my arm, "Not tonight." She leaned in close and whispered, "Please babe, let's finish the night, don't spoil it."

I stood quickly grabbing her arm and dragging her roughly. "I said we have to leave."

She said quick goodbyes to the others and I dragged her out.

The moment the car doors closed I screamed vehemently, "He fucking works with you... He fucking sees you every day...How many times have you fucked him at work? How many?"

I powered the car away from the curb in a howl of screaming tyres.

"Nothing has happened, I told you that night was a one off."

"Fucking lying slut," I screamed, "You scheming fucking bitch, you see him every fucking day, don't tell me you've never done anything."

She bawled, tears flowing like running water, her body convulsing wildly as she tried to get control. "I promise you we haven't done anything."

I snapped the car across a lane and accelerated harshly the car resisting my brutal swing. "You're fucking lying to me, I can tell. Fuck what happened to discreet and nobody we knew? What happened to that?"

"You didn't know him and nobody knows. We went to a small place out of town, so it was discreet."

"Fuck you evil little slut, all this time and you've been seeing him every fucking day. Don't tell me you haven't done it."

"Babe I swear to you on my mother's grave that was the only time we've slept together."

"Yeah well what about blow jobs and fucks in the back of his car?"

"I promise you babe, that was the only time."

"How many times has he asked to do it again?"

"A few." She admitted between the sniffles.

"And how many times has he kissed you?"

Her lack of response drew out my anger and I screamed at full voice, "I said how many times has he kissed you?"

"A couple." She sobbed, "But that's all, nothing else."

"So he hasn't had a quick feel while you're in the print room, or at lunch?"

Again her lack of response and the guilt laden stare was all the answer I needed. We pulled up in the driveway and I snarled, "Get out you fucking slut, get out now before I throw you out."

She climbed out staring in through her open door, "What are you doing? Come on Blaine please don't over react. Come inside so we can talk sanely."

"Fuck sanely, where does the prick live?"

A look of sheer horror swept her face, "No Blaine please don't do anything stupid, please we haven't done anything."

"Bullshit, you've been kissing and making out every day at work, you're a cheating lying slut. You don't have to tell me I'll find out and when I get him he is going to be fucking sorry."

I reversed out viciously leaving her sobbing her hands clasped over her face.

First stop for me was the workshop and the computer so I could get the pricks address. I found it quickly it was on the firm's webpage and then a quick look in the yellow pages and I had his address. The tyres smoked almost the whole way there I slid sideways into his driveway and ran up pounding on his front door. I screamed, "Get your arse out here you cheating slimy cunt."

Lights came on and he appeared nervously trying to slip out the door pulling it shut behind him but I flew at him swinging a wild haymaker which collided with the side of his face. He grabbed me trying to get me into a headlock but I stomped hard on his bare foot and he let his grip loosen. I stepped back and punched him as hard as I could in the nose.

Blood spurted everywhere before he grabbed me again and this time as he held me tightly as he hauled back and smashed me in the face with a vicious punch of his own. I felt my nose fill with blood and my vision go fuzzy. He hit me hard in the stomach and I doubled over winded.

Just then a young woman burst out screaming, "Stop it, get out, leave us alone. I have rung the police, they're on their way."

He held me in that choking headlock and we were bent over as I tried to wriggle out of his grasp. His grip was so tight without really standing I swung a punch up that connected squarely with his balls and I heard him scream in pain and he doubled over beside me. I pushed him sideways and he collapsed down onto the ground. I crawled on top of him and was about to smash his head on the ground when a little girl appeared beside her mother screaming, "Please don't hurt my daddy."

Her eyes were full of tears and I had a feeling of shame. Stu took the opportunity to grab my face and punch me and I fell beside him.

Suddenly there were sirens and flashing lights and cops were grabbing me. They held us apart and the questions started. I heard his wife say, "He just appeared at our doorstep uninvited, and made an unprovoked attacked on Stu."

The cop turned to me and asked, "Well, what is this all about?" "This prick has been carrying on an affair with my wife that's what happened." I barked not caring who heard.

I saw the look of horror on the woman's face and she gasped, "What... Stu tell them it's a lie."

He covered his face with his hands unable to face her.

She looked at me, "Who is your wife?" The moment I said Destiny she screamed and flew at him so ferociously the cops had to grab her. "You cheating bastard, you lying shit." She grabbed her daughter and dragged her inside screaming, "Stu don't you dare try and come in here, I don't care where you go but get out and don't come back."

She slammed the door and I heard the latch close. 'HAH, FUCK YOU CUNT, SUCK ON THAT' I mused.

The cops were now squarely on my side and asked him if he wanted to lay a complaint. When he whispered no the big Maori cop dragged me aside, "Mr. If you can promise me here and now you will go home and that this is over, you're free to go."

I nodded, "I'm not going home, but I am done here."

He patted me on the back as he walked me back to my car, "I feel for you bro, but violence is not the answer. Go and talk to your wife, see if you can fix things up. Do you have kids?"

I nodded, "Yeah two, and they're great."

He hugged me, "Bro whanau...think about it, I ain't saying it's right, but think of the whanau, bro. We don't need more kids growing up without dad's. Go on get out." Before I walked away he slipped me his card, "If you want to talk bro, just give me a call."

With nowhere to go I drove to the workshop. I couldn't go home looking like this. I went into the toilet and cleaned away all the blood. My eye was black and swollen. My nose was broken and cut. My lip was swollen and split and covered in blood, even one of my teeth was loose.

I made some tea and then realised I had left my phone in the car. Upon grabbing it I saw all the missed calls and then a raft of messages from Dez. I started at the bottom, her last one saying simply, 'ARE YOU ALRIGHT?'

The previous one was way different, 'YOU FUCKING ARESHOLE, YOU MISERABLE FUCKING SHIT.'

Obviously she must have got a call from Stu or more likely his wife.

I sipped my tea painfully and contemplated my future. What the hell would I do now?

The next day it was again a raft of unanswered calls from Dez, then the messages. 'AT LEAST TELL ME YOU ARE OK.'

I sent her a simple reply, 'I'm OK'

'WELL WHERE THE HELL AREYOU?'

At that stage I turned off my phone and drove down to the nearest Macca's for something to eat.

Monday morning still found me suffering and the guys at work gave me no end of shit. At lunchtime Dez walked in to the office and shook her head, "Bloody hell you fucking idiot, look at you...are you proud of yourself?"

I shrugged, "I feel better, if nothing else."

She sneered, "Yeah right, Christ look in a mirror, you look like a loser to me."

When I didn't respond she scowled, "Well if you wanted vengeance you've got it. Stu's wife kicked him out and he found out today she is divorcing him." She burst into tears and moaned, "You malicious nasty prick, you wrecked a perfectly good marriage, that poor little girl is going to grow up without a father, are you happy, does that make you feel like a big man...well does it?"

She flopped on a chair beside me, "Holy shit Blaine you have ruined him. Marilyn wasn't happy when her top accountant came in looking like a thug. She gave him a dressing down and sent him home. If she finds out why he looks like that way she will sack the both of us."

"Good job if she does, I might give her a call."

"If you bloody do then we are over, do you hear me? You call her and that will be it."

I sniggered, "What... and you think this isn't it? Our marriage is over Dez, don't you get it, we are done."

The horror on her face darkened and nothing could stop the tears. "Why do you think I didn't come home?"

She sighed, "I thought you must be feeling embarrassed and ashamed, and didn't want the kids to see you like this."

"I didn't go home, because I was scared that I wouldn't be able to control myself. All I want to do is slap you, shake you, you have broken me you cheating bitch. Carrying on like that behind my back."

"For the love of god Blaine, nothing happened, yes we kissed a few times, and yes he pinched my boobs a couple of times, but that was it. God damn it nothing happened, nothing that deserved all this destruction."

"It's not just about sex, how often did you talk to him about our problems? How often did he hold you and tell you it would be alright, console you, answer me that."

Grimacing she sobbed, "Yes after you cut me out of your life I went to him, but apart from that never. Our lives are none of his business. It wasn't a love affair Blaine, it was a silly one off moment, there was nothing in it."