Free Pass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday found me in the workshop and Lenora turned up and she looked devastating. Tight figure hugging jeans that hugged and showed every curve. Her blonde hair was teased into a face framing glistening bundle of curls. Her fat pouty lips were emphasized by a gorgeous bright red lipstick.

Her top, was a right fitting sequined tank top that shimmered in the light. Her bountiful boobs overflowed from a black bra that was straining to hold them in. As she walked over to where I was working, she greeted me with a little kiss, "Haven't seen you around site much lately, I've missed you."

"Yeah I sort of thought it best to give you some space, let things settle."

She laughed, "I'm not a silly school girl Blaine, I'm a grown woman who knows what she wants. You don't have to hide from me, I'm not going to molest you. I offered you something and if you're not interested I'm adult enough to say ah well."

Her perfume encompassed me and it assailed my nostrils making my cock throb.

I went back to fitting the fans and she leaned over watching intently.

Just at that moment Dez drove in and climbed out of her car carrying lunch for me.

She walked up and I noticed her eyes never left Lenora's. She walked up and gave me a much deeper kiss than she would normally do in front of somebody, she was definitely marking her territory. She may as well have pissed on my leg.

As we separated she said, "I just brought you something for lunch."

I nodded, "Thanks babe. Um this is Lenora our client."

Lenora stepped forward and thrust out her hand to shake, "Hello Destiny, I have heard a lot about you, beautiful name by the way, beautiful name for a beautiful woman."

Dez not to be out done leaned in past the outstretched hand and kissed her on the cheek, "Thank you, I must say Blaine's description didn't do you justice."

Lenora chuckled, "Well he has been working so hard, he only has eyes for the job."

The banter went back and forth until Dez said, "I better go, I have to pick up the kids."

I gave her a kiss and walked her to the car. As she climbed in she whispered, "Wow she is something else isn't she."

I laughed quietly, "Yes she is certainly that."

"Will you be late tonight? I was going to make lasagne."

"I'll be there; this will only take an hour or so."

She drove off and her eyes never once diverted. Leonora walked back over to me and as I prepared to get back to work she muttered, "Aren't you going to have your lunch first?"

I agreed, "Yeah, would you like a drink?"

"Oh god yes I'm parched."

We went into the office as I unpacked my sandwiches and grabbed a couple of beers from the fridge. When I offered her one she giggled, "Wow I haven't had beer for years, especially from the bottle."

As she sipped her beer she ran her lips seductively around the rim licking up the droplets, god she was sexy and she knew it. "So have you talked about my offer with Destiny?"

"No, not as such."

"Well my offer still stands, I am happy to live with your free pass, one night only. It could be special you know."

"Oh yeah don't worry I have thought about little else, but I can't do it, I just can't."

She smiled dejectedly, "Oh well."

At home that night in the shower all I could think about was Lenora and as I soaped up I started to stoke my throbbing cock. It had been a while since I masturbated, but I couldn't help it, she was driving me crazy. Soaping myself, all I could smell was her perfume, it had permeated my soul.

As I stoked, my eyes closed, the shower door opened and Dez stood there watching. Before I realised she was even there she growled, "I'll bet you're not thinking of me are you!"

She slammed the door and walked off. Her anger only incited me and in turn my own anger grew. I got dressed and when I went down for dinner I caught her in the kitchen, my decision made, "I'll be taking my option for a free pass tomorrow night."

She dropped the plates in the sink sending water splattering everywhere, "Fine you do what you have to."

Dinner was deathly silent and in bed rather than snuggling she rolled away from me, "You have already had your wank, so you won't need me." She snapped.

I didn't argue, but now I wish I had finished.

The next day I called Leonora and asked if she was busy or had plans for the night?

Her bright bubbly reply of, "Well I do now." Brought a smile to my face.

Dez stormed around the house all day, everything she did ended with a door slamming or something crashing. As the time to go slid closer and I was in the bedroom getting changed she walked in, "You don't have to go, I will make sure if you stay you will be happy."

"No I think I'm happy with my decision."

She whined, "I bet you are." She hissed but then her tone softened becoming conciliatory... "Please hon, don't do this."

"Sorry Dez, but I'm going." The more it hurt her, the more determined I became.

With a final snarl she spat out, "Fine, be a prat, I don't care." The door slammed as she stormed off, oh she cared alright.

I picked up Leonora and she looked beautiful, her green silk dress fitted her like a glove and her makeup highlighted her radiant features. I opened the car door for her admiring her sexy legs as the slit in her dress exposed not only her legs but the stocking tops. "Holy shit." I breathed.

She giggled, "Thank you, I think."

At the restaurant the conversation was teasing and flirtatious. She played seductively with her hair, She nibbled a pretzel like it was a tiny cock, sliding it slowly around her lips then in and out as her tongue flicked over it.

I gulped my wine in one swallow and she giggled, "Hot in here, isn't it?"

"It is for me, god you are sexy."

We exchanged stories and as the evening slipped by the flirting got hotter. Her foot slid up and down my inner leg. Her hand dropped to my knee and she squeezed and stroked it. She took my hand and placed it on her leg and held tightly as she moved it up her leg until I was feeling her thigh where the stocking ended.

I couldn't take too much of that and threw down the last of my drink, "I think we should get going."

She giggled, "Thank god for that, I was thinking you were never going to ask."

As we settled into the drive back to her place her hand settled in my lap and she stroked my throbbing erection, she even pulled it out and worked her fingers around the knob, "Ooooh, somebodies excited."

As her eyes focused on me she leaned down and her mouth opened wide and sank down over my cock sucking it deep into her mouth. Holy fuck the car almost veered of the road as she sucked and sucked, her finger curling tightly around the shaft, working it like she did the pretzel, up and down her head bobbed and I couldn't hold it in, "Fuck Leonora, if you don't stop I'm going to cum in that pretty little mouth."

Her tongue swirled around the knob and she sucked harder her piercing eyes locked on mine and as promised I couldn't hold out. I blasted the back of her mouth with my creamy cum.

She sucked it all up and then surprisingly came up for a kiss. I thought it would be disgusting but all I really tasted was the wine, a little salty maybe but as her tongue swirled around my mouth our tongues engaged in a little slithering dance, I forgot all about it, as the kiss reignited our passion.

At her place she didn't pretend, she led me straight to the bedroom and stripped me quickly. She pushed me back on the bed as she wriggled and writhed sliding that dress past her curves. As she climbed on the bed I felt the silky electric shock from her stockings.

Rather than cuddle up beside me she straddled my face pressing her pouty sexy pussy down over my suckling lips, "That's it darling lick my little pussy."

Lick it I did, trying desperately to repay her earlier efforts. She rode my face like others ride horses sliding her pussy all over my face, rubbing her clit on my nose as my tongue fucked her. Faster and wilder she rode me, her writhing contorting body shuddered in a final fierce quivering orgasm.

There was no respite because she crawled down my body until my cock was embedded deep inside her.

She was loud and demanding as she instructed and ordered me. She certainly was a dominant forceful vixen.

It was well after lunch the next day before I left. As I sat in the car waiting for the engine to warm up I smiled, 'Holy shit...what a woman, and in all my life I had never experienced anything like it. She was a sexual inferno and her desires knew no bounds. We did things I had only ever read about in magazines. With the smile still painted on I reversed out and headed for home. The drive home was filled with a myriad of conflicting emotions, Joy elation pleasure but then as I got closer to home, guilt, and maybe even a hint of remorse. As I pulled into the garage I wondered what was waiting.

I walked in offering a bright, "Honey I'm home."

Silence, the place was empty... I wandered around got something to eat and was watching TV when Dez walked in and gave me a caustic, You're home sort of look.

I focused on the TV and she finally came and sat beside me, snapping, "Good was it?"

I glanced sideways back at her and decided honesty was the best policy, "Yeah it was actually, very good."

Her body trembled, "Are you going back?"

"Nope, you know the rules, one night only."

"So was she better than me?"

"It wasn't a competition hon, she was a great lover and I enjoyed the night, let's leave it at that."

She couldn't leave it and asked question after question. It was scary how much detail she wanted. I deflected most explaining gentlemen don't kiss and tell.

Thankfully she didn't want to make love because I don't think I could have got it up even if I wanted to.

Over the next few days things festered as Dez put up her defence shields and refused to talk.

By the end of the week I had enough and there were those words again but this time it was me, "OK Dez, I think we need to talk."

With the house to ourselves I sat her down and demanded, "So why the no talking routine? What the hell is going on?"

Looking guilty she winced, "I feel terrible, this whole thing was my idea, and I know it's hypocritical but I hated knowing you were off with that woman. The day at the workshop I was stunned. God she is beautiful, not pretty but bloody gorgeous and I felt like...like I was not going to be able to compete with her, she could just take you."

I chuckled, in a hopefully reassuring way. "Dez, yes she is beautiful, but she is not a patch on you. If I had to choose, and I don't I would choose you every time."

A little tear flowed down her cheek, "But you said the sex was incredible."

"Yes it was, but like you said to me many times, it was just sex. I love you Dez and that will never change."

Her arm curled through mine, "But she want's you a woman knows these things I saw it in her eyes."

"Yeah well let's not forget she had me, swallowed me whole and spat me out. I chose you for my wife a long time ago. This thing was your idea not mine."

"I know and that's why I feel so terrible, now I know how you must have felt, but at the time I couldn't see it. I am so sorry." She hugged me tight and I leaned down to kiss her, "So can we put all this stupidity behind us now?"

"Don't you want to see her again?"

"No I bloody don't, all I want is to put this stupid crap behind us. If you can promise that the passes have now expired and you are ready to commit to our marriage then that's all I ask."

Her crushing lips on mine showed that she felt the same way, "Yes please, and if I ever suggest anything like this again, you have my permission to spank me."

I laughed, "I don't need your permission for that, it's probably what I should have done right from the start."

She smiled, "Yes it is, I was a fool. All that damage, Stu's marriage, he lost everything. Angela god poor Angela she didn't deserve that either."

"Stu got what he deserved, he knew what he was doing, he knew you were married. Sorry but I feel no sympathy for him, yes I feel sorry for Angela, but I think that was going to happen at some point anyway."

She grimaced, "Maybe, but still I feel it was my fault."

"Dez I'm prepared to put all this behind us and move on, but I promise if there is a next time it will be the last time."

She shuddered, "I promise, there will be no next time, I have learnt my lesson."