Free Spring Break Accommodations Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,117 Followers

Sophie grinned and cupper her tit, bringing her nipple that was pointing to the floor up to her lips and sucking it a little before letting it drop and swing, "We did huh?" she giggled to herself as she went back outside, her bottom doing its best to get up the crack of her ass as she did.

I watched the girls through the window a bit, then decided to make a detour before heading out to the boat. The pool had cleared to just the lightest tint of green, and a backwash got rid of a lot more junk. The chlorine was still pretty high so I might not need the two packs of shock I picked up in town.

"So can we swim in it yet?" Sophie called out.

I grinned at her oiled ass and spread legs, that little bikini bottom barely containing her pussy. "Chlorine is still a little high so it's swim at your own risk. I won't be held responsible for hair or suits turning colors."

Sophie jumped up and pulled the bows on her hips, "Well no problem there!" tossing me her bikini bottom after rotating her hips to flash me her shaved mound. "I'm ALL natural baby!" then ran past me and dived in. Well more like cannon balled in making Chi and Cynthia screech at the cold water.

I just chuckled and put her bikini bottom in my pocket. If she could be ornery then so could I!

So back out to the barn I trudged, and after a little checking and testing I gave the motor a crank. After a few tries and some starting fluid it cranked to life and settled down to a nice idle. I shut it down pretty quickly since it was out of water, but at least I knew it functioned.

Then it was off to inspect the dock area. I know they had a wet spring down here, but how many years had it been since this thing was used? I mean from the little volunteer trees it had to have been two or three at least. I looked across the river to the pristine lawn, fake rock poured concrete retaining wall, and small yacht anchored at the fancy aluminum lift dock across the way. Must be nice...

I found some trimmers and an old chain saw that would barely turn over much less even think about starting. So it was manual labor again, and of course it was a catch 22. I would like to have run the mower to get to the volunteer trees, but needed to chop down the trees to run the mower. So I waded through waist high grass and loped them off as short as I could.

I had them down enough I felt at least a little comfortable in running the tractor through here with the deck all the way up and decided to take a lunch break.

Now this is quite the scene! Five and a half bikini clad women cleaning house. and the half was 'because someone ran off with my bikini bottom'. As Sophie stuck her ass out and wiggled it at me.

Actually it was four and two halves, because Regan had donned a muscle t-shirt instead of her bikini top while she was cleaning the kitchen, but watching her chest move under it as she scrubbed the stove, mmm, mmmmm, mmmmmmm! Remembering her stubby nipples and watching the lumps move. Seeing her leaning over the counter with that little white strip between her cheeks, a hint of rosebud popping into view now and again. Seeing it spread across and pull up into her lips...

I headed for my bathroom to relive some stress...and Cynthia was on her hands and knees under the vanity. Her little red bikini bottom barely covering her crack and sticking straight up at me...

I turned to the hall bathroom and there was Chi cleaning the shower, her little chest jiggling under her top...

I was going to cum in my pants! I was going to head for the downstairs bathroom but saw bottomless Sophie headed that direction so I headed for the barn.

I managed to get inside and drop my pants without cumming, but two strokes later with the images of the girls in my mind and I UNLOADED. Good thing it was a dirt floor.

I spent the next few hours backing slowly into the grass and brush near the dock, edging the mower out to the waters edge to knock things down, then inspecting, trimming a few more trees and finally lowering the mower down where it should be. When I was done you could at least walk through it, it was stalky enough that you still wanted shoes, but it wasn't fighting you. All afternoon for about a hundred feet of shore line... MAN!

I took a look at the sunken dock and formulated a plan, or at least a hope. The dock looked like it had barrels under it and had just sunk.

So back off to the barn to get a chain. I was hunting for something that was more than a few feet long when Regan came in.

"What ya up to?"

I looked over to see her standing there, her top clinging slightly to her sweaty skin before looking back at the bucket of chains. "Trying to find something long enough to pull the dock out of the water."

"Need a hand?" she said coming up on the other side of the bucket.

I kept pawing through the chains, but with my head partially down I was able to enjoy the sight from less than a foot away of those nipples against her top and her bikini bottom pulled up NICE into her pussy without the fear of being caught. "Sure, all I can find is that little quarter inch one. Would like three eights or heaver in case it's down in the mud."

"Okay," and she headed off rummaging through things as I watched her ass swing and those cheeks with that little white strip between them. I kept digging and was about to the bottom of the bucket.

"GOT IT!" Regan came walking from the other side of the boat pulling a long half inch chain behind her, one end in each hand pushing her chest out nicely.

I grinned, "You certainly do."

Regan gasped and then grinned and leaned forward and headed to the tractor, refusing my offer to pull the chain. It was just sooooo terrible to follow those bouncing cheeks all the way down to the tractor. And even then I was wondering what it would have been like following a bottomless Sophie!

Armed with a hammer, channel locks, and a crescent I began getting the end of the dock loose from its moorings while Regan began looking around. I worked and watched her, walking past the picnic table, stomping down a little grass around it. Around the monster tree to the old tire swing on a chain, over to the two horseshoe pits with the almost rusted away stakes in the middle before coming back and sitting on the back of the mower.

Finally after a bit of pounding and turning and cussing, much to Regan's entertainment, I had the pivot bolts out. I looked over to see right between her legs, laying back on her elbows... my imagination said there was a wet spot in her crotch but it was probably just a shadow.

I took the slip hook end of the chain and began working it under the end of the dock when I heard the tractor start. I grinned as Regan turned and backed the tractor down.

"WHAT! I've been driving tractors since I was twelve. Been a long time since I was on a little toy like this though."

While I was grinning a bit at her on the tractor, I was also grinning at the sight of her little white bikini coming up between her dark cheeks in the old bare metal tractor seat. But back to more serious work. With some slow tugs with the tractor, and a LOT of prying and nudging with a tree limb we managed to get the dock broke free of the sediment and hauled up to the shore.

Some more pounding and turning and cussing separated the sections and then turned them over with the tractor. A little inspection revealed the good, the bad, and the UGLY!

The first section attached to the shore was in pretty good shape except for the rusted out barrel, the middle section was fifty - fifty needing some repair as well as a barrel. The third section was so badly rotted I was amazed it came out without falling apart, and the unknown fourth section that looked to have been a T from the remaining brackets was just plain gone.

But at least now I could formulate a plan. First off was to see where I could pick up some plastic barrels, then I would have to see about renting a backhoe or excavator to clean up the shore line, the mud and cattails having taken over a bit. Then and only then could I even think about putting the boat in the water.

"So we're not going out on your speed boat?" Regan asked with a grin.

I had to smile, the image of the girls bouncing around in their bikinis on the boat. "How about we shove the first section in enough we can at least get on and off and then see where we can get the boat in the water around here."

Regan jumped up "YIPPEE!" Can I say that again and she can jump and turn like that again? Watching her chest move and her almost black areola peaking out the oversized arm holes.

We rolled and pushed and got about four feet of the dock in. We'd have to straddle it with the pontoon, but at least we could get on and off. I ran the chain to the end of the dock and then around the tree just in case as Regan headed back to the house.

I got the boat pulled out of the barn with the tractor and around to the drive when the house exploded... with bikini clad coeds! Well almost. Sophie made a production of taking her bikini bottom back and slipping it on and making sure it was juuuuust right. I almost let the hard top slip back down watching her do that...

For the next few hours the boat was hosed down and checked out. We were marginal on life jackets, two of them technically out of date, but that wasn't a serious problem since there were ten life jackets for seven people. The old tractor inner tube seemed to hold air, but the rope was long past serviceable. Some of the seats were faded and cracked, but nothing a few extra towels wouldn't take care of for now.

So plans were made for tomorrow. We would run to the stores tonight for rope and outboard oil and fill the gas tank, then Sophie would ride with me down to the public slip a few miles away so we could launch the boat then she would drive my truck and the boat trailer back.

Catrina and Chi did burgers on the stove while ribbing me on the lack of a grill and we sat out by the now almost clear pool and watched the sunset. You know, for not having actually gotten laid, it wasn't a bad consolation prize to have them here. And having Sophie sticking close with her loose bikini top was just sooo excruciating. Seeing those hard nipples she had flashed to me in her inebriated state that first day trying to come out of her bikini top now just really made it worse.

We cleaned up and I headed up to take a shower, still smelling slightly of mud and river water. I enjoyed a nice shower, remembering the ladies in various states of dress today, stroking my cock to the image of Sophie putting her bikini bottom on and let one loose.

I had dried off and was pulling my shorts on when the door opened and Sophie pushed me out into my room then stripped down and got in the shower. Seems another catastrophe had struck, or I guess a variation of the same one. Seems that while I had picked up shower curtains today, I neglected to pick up any rings to actually hang them with.

I closed the door behind me, stealing a quick glimpse of shampoo running down and over her lovely tits. I kicked back on my bed as the girls came through, somewhere during Betty's shower I nodded off, enjoying another of those dreams of hot naked babes jumping my bones under a waterfall. At least this time I had a good idea where the water sound was coming from.

___

The morning was lovely, the girls around the table in their bikini's, then scurrying around to get things ready. And for as much as I was looking forward to Sophie sitting beside me on the drive to the slip, she couldn't drive a stick. 'Unless it fits in her pussy' Betty snickered at her. I tried not to laugh and managed to just grin hard. She stomped out to the pool and pouted.

Regan and I headed out, having no problem with the launch. She just backed it down with me in the boat and then stopped just right letting me slip off the trailer and into the water. I waived as I fired the motor up and turned to head up river.

When I got close to the house, I was glad we had pulled the dock in. With the neighbors yacht sticking its ass end out there wasn't much room to maneuver. And with him standing on his dock to make sure I didn't scratch it I stayed well clear as he scowled at my soon to be boat mates waiting for me.

The dock section actually worked pretty well, the tips of the pontoon just touching the bank mud as I straddled it, and just enough height difference that he girls had to bend over and hop up on the bow. Do I really want to fix it or just leave it like that?

Of course I wasn't thinking and with six more bodies on board it took a little more to get off the mud than when I pulled in, and mister stuffed shirt thought I was going to ram his shiny boat from the expression even if I was at least twenty feet away.

We putted down the river to the gulf, enjoying the scenery and some of the houses along the way. Some nice new fancy ones, and a few old homesteads for a nice old world look.

Now the boat may have been a twenty four footer, but it was a pontoon not a deep water yacht, so we had to stay fairly close to shore. But a few runs and I had an idea of how it handled so we got the inner tube and rope out so the girls could go tubing a bit. Glancing over my shoulder as one and then another had to go bouncing in the waves. We were down to about half a tank when they decided it was time to tan.

OH YEAHHHHHHH!!

Not only did the tops come off, but the bottoms were shed as well, and every one was nicely shaved or had a small landing strip. LUNCH! I stood behind the console doing my best to hide my aching hard on as the girls took great pleasure in oiling each other up in front of me.

I watched as five lovely ladies lay out inside the rail, no one wanting to go out on the open deck in full view of anyone passing too close. The only one not to lay out was Regan, but then she didn't really need to tan. She just sat on the bench across from me, naked and oiled grinning at me looking at her.

I idled along, thinking this would have been a good time for a smaller motor or trolling motor as I kept the boat pointed to the sun.

I glanced over at Regan again, she spread her legs a bit, but not enough to make her pussy gap. I looked up to her smiling face, "Not working on your tan today?"

She chuckled, "Not like I really need it." She cocked her head, "You want to work on yours?" glancing down ay my still raging hard on.

I just grinned and shook my head. A few minutes later she turned and laid back on the short couch hooking one leg over the end and letting the other fall off the front. With the roll of the waves she was soon asleep with the rest of them, but laying up like that gave a view of a nice little pink slit between her lips and making me ache all the more and yet not wanting to look away.

In a way it surprised me enjoying her. Now I'm not prejudiced, but I had never really interacted with many black girls up in Chicago. Not that there was anything wrong with it, it's just that too many of them had the ghetto attitude. A 'just because I'm black I don't need to speak no good English and can claim some kind of disrespect because my great great grandparents were slaves... maybe' attitude. Or the 'I ain' gon be seen wi' no honkey' attitude.

I enjoyed floating along there for a while, taking in the naked women in front of me. Big chested Regan and Sophie, average chested Betty and Catrina with Cynthia being just a little smaller, and almost flat chested Chi. From the neck up she looked to be my age give or take, but from the neck down she looked to be a pre-pubescent girl. Small barely there tits, no areola to speak of, and tiny nipples that reminded me of those little cinnamon candies.

For the most part trim waists and figures, with Betty being the only one that looked like she had a few extra pounds on her. Big pouty pussies to tiny little slits, no sign of lips to inner lips that hung out an inch or better. Just a wonderful smorgasbord of female bodies. What really struck me was the actual lack of body jewelry. The only exception was Sophie's little belly button charm

And Sophie snores!

She woke the girls with a loud snort, they in turn woke her with pokes and tickles. Then it was discovered the boat was missing two things, each with their own importance. First was a radio of some sort, and the second was a porta-potty.

Watching Sophie and Catrina jump off the boat and dash behind the tree when we docked was hilarious. At least this time I didn't have the guy across the river glaring at me as I docked.

The girls headed for the house as I tied up then rummaged through the barn for a bucket. It wasn't exactly a porta-potty, but it would give them a place to pee next time if they had to.

I came in to the girls buzzing back and forth. Seems they had decided to head out to the clubs. Chi wasn't as happy though since they drew straws and she was the designated driver tonight.

After an hour of ladies scurrying around in their panties they headed out. Suddenly the house was empty and quiet. It was nice at first, then it really did feel empty. So I began checking out the house. I grabbed my tape measure and a pad and pen, taking notes of possibilities.

The first would be some bug lights / zappers out beyond the pool to draw the little bombers away. I was down on the coast, but I wanted my hot tub. It was a toss up between a propane grill, a charcoal grill, or a wood fired smoker. If I was going to entertain at all I was going to need a bigger fridge. Should I update the bathrooms or just let them be?

Well the hot tub and the boat were going to be the first priorities, after that we'll just see what comes. I kicked back in the living room surrounded by the remnants of the ladies whirlwind, various bits of lingerie all over. I sipped my single malt for a bit and headed up to fiddle with the rabbit ears scolding myself for forgetting to call in the satellite dish order.

After a long shower I kicked back in bed, setting the timer on the TV knowing I would drop off somewhere along the way.

Once again I was dreaming of wild sex with a room full of naked babes, then they turned to wild monsters! They were growling and howling! I woke up a bit more and realized the growling women in my dreams was a puking woman in my bathroom. Then I realized I was lying naked on my bed with the mother of all hard ons!

I turned my head enough to see one of the girls helping another over the toilet. Neither of them appeared to be wearing the panties they left with!

I watched and almost laughed as the one praying to the porcelain god bemoaning herself and swearing she would never drink that much again. After a few more offerings they got up and the helper, I now recognized as Chi, helped Sophia strip down and got her in the shower.

I chuckled at the sounds emanating from my shower. Even in her sad state Sophia seemed to want to make a move on Chi and wasn't getting anywhere. Chi managed to get Sophia out and dried, pushing her off to bed as she picked up and wiped some of the missed shots from around the stool.

As she was coming out of the bathroom I closed my eyes enough to look out my lashes. "Nooooo, don't leave me like this," I moaned softly.

Chi froze like she had been caught.

"I'll do you... if you do me..." I could see her body outlined in silhouette, finally realizing I was 'asleep'.

I watched her step closer, dropping her dress as she did.

"So close baby... So close."

I really was getting close, watching her get closer staring at my hard cock. Chi kneeled down beside the bed, leaning over a bit but not touching the bed.

"Come on baby... you know I'll... I'll eat you 'til you...'till you scream."

My cock twitched remembering the last time Carroll, my old girlfriend in Chicago, sat on my face and let me eat her until she screamed. I saw Chi lean a little more, then felt soft fingers on my cock.

acup
acup
1,117 Followers