Free Spring Break Accommodations Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,119 Followers

___

Hmmmm, maybe it wasn't a dream. I had a soft chocolate woman against me using my chest for a pillow. I tipped her head up and kissed her lips, "Morning."

Regan smiled, "Hi." She crawled up on me a bit, her warm bare mound on my thigh, my firming cock against hers, her tits pressed into my chest as she wrapped her arms around my neck for a much better kiss.

I grabbed her butt and squeezed. "I could have sworn I went to bed alone last night." I squeezed her butt again and gave her another quick kiss.

"Mmmm, that sounds more like a nightmare. You should never go to bed alone if you don't have to." Regan shifted her leg again and was now straddling my cock, pivoting her hips just slightly grinding her stubbled mound against my now hard cock.

Regan slid up a bit and rotated her hips letting her lips spread on either side of my cock, working the head of my cock back and forth across her clit as she leaned down for another kiss.

I reached up and took her jaw in my hands, "Regan are you..." she put her finger over my lips, then smiled and reached down between us grabbing my cock and positioning me at her entrance. She bit the edge of her lips and gave just the slightest moan as she took me three quarters of the way in. She shifted her legs a bit and sat up embedding me completely in her velvet tunnel.

I reached up to cup and fondle those beauties, rolling her nipples between finger and thumb as she undulated on me. Watching her take her pleasure as she moved, feeling her pussy flutter and her breathing quickened. Little gasps and clenches as she got closer and closer, me thankful for Chi relieving my stress yesterday so I could enjoy this ebony beauty astride me.

Feeling her spasm and gasp as she came falling into my hands on her tits and reaching to hold me to them a bit before collapsing on my chest, her pussy still having little spasms around me.

Wrapping my arms around her and rolling us to her back. Hearing a soft moan and sigh as I began sliding in and out of her now well lubricated pussy. Feeling her clench and release my hard cock. Engaging in a tongue battle while enjoying her pussy as she wrapped her legs around my waist.

Arching up to kiss my way along her jaw and neck while shifting down a bit to get the head of my cock against her g-spot. Continuing kissing down her tit as far as I could reach and still drive deep in her, seeing her nipple come to my lips as she lifted her tit to me. Feeling it harden between my lips as she came again, just a little one.

Seeing Regan's eyes flash open as I pull from her, and her grin as I turn her to her side and lift a leg while straddling the other one to slide right back into her. Watching her tits roll a bit as I drove in hard and her grinning and encouraging me to do it again. Slipping a finger to her clit as my other hand squeezed her ass.

Regan tipping her head back and letting out a soft scream as she came again followed VERY quickly by my own orgasm. Grabbing her thigh for dear life to keep pounding her wonderful pussy as long as I had the strength and then falling over behind her with my last ounce...

Mmmmmm, being the meat in a naked babe sandwich is just soooo terrible. I turned my head enough to see who was behind me reaching over my hip to play with my still soft cock. "Morning Chi."

Chi gave my cock a squeeze, "She killed it."

Regan snickered, "Just temporarily incapacitated."

Chi rolled me to my back, "Well I'll just have to use the other end then." She swung a leg over and knee walked up my body until that pink thong was above my face then pulled it aside and lowered herself to me. I gripped her ass and held her tight as I licked and nibbled enjoying her moist pussy.

Watching her cup her tits and roll her nipples above me as she became wetter and wetter. Hearing her hiss as I teased her rosebud with my pinkie, her fluids beginning to flow. Lapping and nibbling and sucking getting her close, then tipping my head to suck her clit as I pressed my finger to her rose bud. Feeing her shudder in a nice small orgasm as she flowed onto my chin a bit before I could drop my head to drink the last of her essence.

Watching her fall forward a bit and reaching up to cup her tits and roll her beside me. Me reaching up to wipe her juices from my face and lick my fingers and having Chi push my hands away and roll back to me to give me a deep searching kiss.

"Sluuut," Regan said softly beside us.

Chi just gasped into our kiss, then wrapped her hands around my face and held on for a tongue lashing kiss before dropping back beside me.

Regan snickered at us as she rolled out, I heard the shower start and Chi groaned but got out to join her, or should I say follow her. Regan came out just after Chi went in. They both left in just their thongs giving me a little titty shake to torment me.

I managed to get the crusties rinsed off and slip my shirt and jeans on to find caffeine, but had to stop short at the living room. The four musketeers were coming to life, well three out of four any way. Catrina and Cynthia were slipping their thongs on, Betty didn't bother, and Sophie... Well Sophie was still sprawled out on her back with her arm over her eyes doing her best not to wake up, the other girls razzing her for not getting moving. She did look good naked in the morning sun, the morning angle making her shaved mound glisten.

I downed my coffee and grabbed two slices of bacon and headed out, today was dock day. Several hours later after hitting the home store and meeting a guy from Craig's List I had lumber and some used plastic barrels, no steel this time.

I had just hauled the first section back out of the mud when Regan and Chi came down, shorts and narrow bikini tops. "And just how the hell do you two expect me to get any work done with you dressed like that?"

Chi pulled her bikini top aside and caught her nipples between her fingers, "Easy, when we're done you're going to take us out on the boat so we can work on our tan." She slipped her finger in the waist band of her shorts and pulled it down a little, "all of it."

I groaned and shook my head, they just giggled as they covered back up, well mostly. Only the tips of their nipples were covered, their areola almost completely on display to me.

The first part went quicker than expected. The first section only needed to have a new barrel strapped into it. The second went almost as quick, in addition to the new barrel, we decided to just cut it back one joist section instead of ripping it apart and rebuilding, so two sections out of four back in and stabilized in two hours had us in pretty good spirits. We decided to call it for lunch and trudged back up to the house. I was seriously thinking about a golf cart or an ATV about now.

What we came back to was not what I was expecting, girls dressed and a pile of growing bags inside the front door. "Where are you guys off to?"

"Bismarck."

"Sioux Falls."

And a chorus of "Yankton."

I hissed, "Damn that makes me shiver just thinking about it." I turned to Regan and Chi, "So that means I'm losing my helpers too?"

Chi bumped hips on the way past, "Tomorrow morning, we only have to go to Milwaukee."

I swatted at her ass as she stepped away, "Well that makes us practically neighbors, I grew up in Fox Lake."

The girls did their hugs and kisses, I even got one from each along with a few grins and crotch grinds and then they were on the road in a cloud of dust since Sophie was driving.

We grabbed some sandwiches and sat out by the pool for lunch.

"So have you given it any more thought Larry?" Regan asked.

"What?"

"The bed and breakfast thing."

I shrugged, "Mmmm."

"What bed and breakfast thing?" Chi asked.

"We were kidding around about what he was going to do with the place the other day," Regan answered. "Larry threw out a spring break bed and breakfast for coeds."

Chi chuckled, "Yeah, I could see how that would be soooo hard on him."

I just rolled my eyes.

"But unless you add more bathroom space you can forget about it. It was bad enough with just us six and we know each other. You fill up those rooms and you'll need more showers and a whole lot more mirrors," she added.

Regan chuckled, "Yeah I remember last year we had ten girls in a motel room with two beds. Got a little cozy crowding around that little bathroom mirror."

"I don't think I would want it that crowded, but I could do something with bunk beds or something. Maybe turn the small bedroom into a big bathroom."

"And as long as you put it right out front that you're not in the hotel strip on the beach you'll eliminate a lot of the hard partiers like Sophie."

"What? And miss the wonderful sounds of someone puking up just down the hall from me?"

They chuckled at that. "But being out and away is kinda nice too. Being able to lay out and not having all the guys ogling you is a relief."

I looked down at the edge of her areola peaking out, "So you don't always lay out topless and nude to tease the guys?"

Chi grinned and pulled her top aside again, but all the way baring her tit completely this time. She got up and sat on the arm of my chair, "It's not teasing if you follow through." She leaned down to kiss me then straightened up and put her nipple in my mouth. I took it in as I reached around and squeezed her bare ass letting my finger tips caress the little string up between her cheeks.

Regan was sitting on the other side as Chi leaned back, her tit already bared for me, "No it's not teasing at all is it Larry?" as she followed Chi's example and put her nipple between my lips.

I squeezed her ass as well and alternated between Chi's little tit and tiny nipple, and Regan's big tit and chewy nipple. "Well when you put it that way I guess it's not teasing."

The girls sat back down to finish their sandwiches not bothering to pull their tops back in place. "So Larry," Chi asked leaning back to thrust her tits out. "Are we working on the dock again this afternoon, or are we going to go out on the boat for a bit?" Sliding her hands up under her tits and giving them a little squeeze.

I looked at Regan who was grinning and just circling her nipples with her finger tips. "Fine fine fine fine. You two put something in the cooler. I have to put a few cleats on so we can tie up when we get back and then we can go."

The girls jumped up and my head was surrounded by tits and nipples. I took a quick nip at one each and they darted back into the kitchen. I squeezed a cheek each as I went through and back down to the dock. With the cleats lagged in place I just looked at the end of the last dock section, then back out to the river wondering how it went together.

I heard the girls come up behind me dropping the cooler on shore. I felt a nice big pair of tits in my back as chocolate arms came around me, "What ya lookin' at?"

I put my arms over hers, "Just thinking about the mystery dock section. How was it configured? Tee or ell, if it was ell to the left or right? The only clues, if there are any, are at the bottom of the river."

Regan snickered, "Well hell, that's easy." She released me and took the last few steps to the end of the dock we had put back and dove in. She came up near where the end of the dock would have been then flipped to dive under, her wet chocolate cheeks flashing in the sun just before she went under.

She was under long enough I was getting worried when she popped up a few feet away from where she dived, took a breath and dived right back under flashing those cheeks again. She did this three more times a few feet apart then came to the end of the dock grinning.

Regan put her hand up for a lift and I helped her onto the dock. I was staring at what was left of her bikini, seems the light tan material went almost transparent when wet. She was grinning at me looking at her.

"It was a tee, there are the remains of three barrels along what was the end of the dock.

I was coming back up her almost naked body, the material beginning to take on some translucence as it lost some of its moisture, but doing NOTHING to hide her now shaved lips and lovely nipples standing up from the cool water, "Huh? Oh yeah."

I watched her walk the dock with her ass swinging, around to where the pontoon was still against the bank, then hop up over the bow making her tits swing nicely before joining Chi in her light pink bikini on one of the front seats.

I just adjusted my hard cock in my jeans and followed her. We pulled back from the bank and putzed down the river to the gulf. I opened it up and headed east again, slowing down once we passed the old industrial complex from the other day. It was a bit weird from the ocean side. Lots of fancy houses, a bit of natural tree area, some business / industrial, then back to more natural area again. I was always under the impression the whole coast was developed, but then I was from Chicago where every inch of coast was claimed in one fashion or another.

"What's in there?" Chi asked. She was pointing to a wide lagoon looking area.

I pulled in and it was a wide delta area at the mouth a decent little river. It appeared it had changed path over the years and left a nice little secluded area to one side.

"Can we stay here for a while?" Chi asked as she pealed off her bikini top.

I just grinned and dropped the anchor. I let it set before killing the engine, the silence of just the waves and wind settling over us.

By the time I had this done the girls had relieved them selves of their bikinis, but they weren't laying out, they were coming after me.

Regan was going for my shirt buttons, and Chi's hands were coming from behind for my jean snap. "You're over dressed Larry," she said as she passed the half way point down my shirt.

"Mmmmm, really over dressed," Chi echoed as she was lowering my jeans.

Regan got the last buttons and pushed my shirt off my shoulders and kneeled for my boxers. "Mmmmm, now isn't that better?" she asked as they joined my jeans around my ankles.

"If you say so," I told her as I put a hand on the console to step out of them. Been trapped with my pants around my ankles tooooo many times in the past to leave them there.

"Oh yess, much better," she said just before taking my hard cock between her lips. Regan was enjoying my cock and I was getting close to losing control when Chi nudged her way in.

"You gotta share Regan," and took my cock from her and swallowed me down. Not deep throat mind you, but a little deeper than Regan, and very surprising for a little petite woman.

But Regan was going to get the last word so to speak. She didn't fight Chi, she merely laid back, cupped her tit and rolled her nipple between thumb and finger while spreading her knees and then reaching down to spread her pussy. She spread her lips with her fingers letting her nice pink pussy show in the middle of her chocolate mound and started diddling her clit with her middle finger grinning at me.

"OH FUUUUUUCKKKKK." I grabbed Chi's head and detonated. Load after load planted deep in her mouth until she pushed me back and let me finish on her tits.

Somehow I managed to stagger back the two steps to the captains' chair instead of just collapsing into a puddle on the floor. Chi just giggled wiping a few errant drops of my cum from the corner of her mouth and teasing me licking them off.

"I get the next one Larry."

I looked up to see Regan laying there with her legs still spread, holding her pussy open with one hand and playing with her clit with the other. I just groaned and dropped my head. I heard giggles and then two splashes. I looked up to see them surface, then Regan leaned back to let her tits surface then flip over to dive under letting those wet chocolate cheeks flash in the sun.

I staggered to the bow and dropped VERY unceremoniously into the water. The cool water at least brought me back to semi-human, and we splashed and played for a while, each reaching and grabbing and groping one another. Sometimes two of us ganging up on the third, and I did my very best to get out from between two hot babes when ever I found myself sandwiched between them. At least after I finished groping what ever parts of them I could get my hands on. And watching Regan flip and dive was wild, her wet tits in the sun as she floated on her back alternating with those flip dives showing her glistening cheeks and some pussy lips as she did... right in front of me for some reason.

After a nice three way kiss and grope we climbed back aboard and Chi dug into the cooler to make sandwiches.

They sat across from me as we ate under the shade of the canopy, "You know, I'm going to miss having you guys around."

"You are?" Regan said hefting her tits and jiggling them at me.

"Really?" Chi added lifting a knee and reaching down to spread her pussy.

Well two can play that game, I reached down and started stroking my firming cock, "Oh most definitely," staring down and Regan's crotch, the top of her slit just barely visible, and making like I was licking her.

"Ach!" she groaned and popped the last bite of her sandwich in her mouth.

"Okay," Chi announced, "Time for some serious tanning." She grabbed the bottle of oil and stood in front of me legs spread and arms out after handing it to me.

I put some oil in my hand and applied some to her upper chest letting it drip down her tits a bit, then moved to her arm as I watched it slowly dribble down and run out just under one of those little globes.

I put some more, plenty actually, in my hands and put a fair amount at the top of her cleavage again then went to the other arm letting the oil dribble down her belly. I had planned on it running out above her pussy, but evidentially I got carried away and it made it right down to her slit making her let out a tense sigh as it did.

I took some more oil and started on one ankle, blowing lightly on her damp slit watching her shudder, and hearing her hiss when I stopped at the top of her thigh just short of touching her pussy and went to her other ankle.

I was going to go back up and start on her chest, but she had been taking care of that on her own while I was doing her legs and breathing on her pussy. Taking a bit more oil I did her belly finally coming down to her narrow landing strip and finally working her mound and then her pussy lips with my thumbs hearing a satisfied moan as I did. The little screech when I spread her lips with my thumbs, blew lightly on her clit, then got around to start her back side. Regan snickered behind me.

Mmmmm, now the back side was relatively easy since I had done her arms and legs from the front. So it was shoulders and back feeling her relax a bit under my hands, and tense up a bit as I got to her ass. Nice and firm, not rock hard, but not flabby, just right. Feeling her cheeks as I cupped and squeezed making sure they were well oiled, hearing her suck air when I let my fingers get between her cheek, and the little squeak when I drug my thumb over her rosebud stopping to wiggle it just a little before moving past. Then being ornery and blowing between her legs and her wet pussy lips making her jump and turn before dashing out to the open bow to lay out.

I slid up to the seat beside Regan, putting an arm around behind her and reaching down to cup her tit and roll her hard nipple between my fingers, hearing a little gasp and then a sigh as she wrapped her fingers around my now VERY hard cock.

I turned my head to kiss her temple, "I really am going to miss you guys."

Regan gave my cock a squeeze, "Mmmmm Hmmmm."

I chuckled, "well of course for the great sex. But them what guy wouldn't with two hot babes around."

She chuckled. "Only two?"

"Only the two that mattered. I guess I never realized how shallow the women in my life had been. Mom used to scowl at the girls I would bring around, I think now I know what she was trying to tell me."

acup
acup
1,119 Followers