Free Spring Break Accommodations Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,120 Followers

"Oh yeah baby... suck me down... So close."

I saw her look at me as she lifted my cock, her lips close enough I could feel her breath on my cock.

"Nooooo... Don't... tease..."

I felt a tongue across the tip of my cock.

"Babyyyyyy..." I began to move and 'thrash' a bit.

I saw the shadow of her head lower and felt her lips around the head of my cock.

I 'flopped' my hand on her shoulders and arched my cock up into her mouth and started coming. "AHHHHHHHH..." and held her there. But she didn't pull back, she just took me deeper, sucking me down and swallowing everything I was pumping out to her.

Chi sucked me dry, maybe even moaning around my cock.

I laid there a bit going soft. "Mmmmm baby, give me a taste."

Her head came off my cock.

"Sweet pussy... sweeeeet pusssssyy..." I mumbled a bit more trying to make like I was half heartedly trying to lick something.

Chi rocked back on her heels, then brought her hand I now realized had been between her legs and brought her fingers to my lips. I took them in and sucked them like a pacifier. She was very sweet indeed.

I 'colapsed', "Mmmmmm, sweeeet... pusssss..." And rolled my head falling 'asleep'.

She surprised me by dipping her fingers and wiping my lips with her juices again. I made a little noise, but I was now fully 'asleep.'

Chi gathered up her dress, shut the bathroom light off, and closed my door behind her. I licked her juices from my lips, and in no time I was really back asleep again.

___

DAMN IT, I forgot to put some curtains up again! I woke to the morning sun again, laying there remembering Chi's visit last night, firming up wondering what she would taste like sitting on my face. Or any of them actually, it's not like I had gotten laid in the last three months.

As soon as Carroll found out I was moving to a little town in Florida and not staying with her in the big social scene in Chicago I was of no interest to her. I wasn't of the highest social stock, and I was tolerable as an escort, but moving to Florida simply would not due. 'If you move down there you do it without me!'

I mean she did have a nice figure, even if part of it was fake. 'Mom got me a boob job for my sixteenth birthday'. It must have been an expensive one, in all the times of playing and touching I never knew, and even now that I did I wasn't sure if she was telling me the truth or pulling my leg.

But that evening I saw the true Carroll. Her society status was more important than I was. I told her I would think about it, and called Dad when I got back to my apartment to let him know I was going to take the house down south if he didn't mind.

I didn't see Carroll for a few days, and when she called me to take her to some fancy dinner I declined saying I was in the middle of packing for the move.

"But I'm here in Chicago. Why would you move down there? I mean, it's me."

I hung up shaking my head, to think I had thought I really had a future with her.

Mmmmmm, but she did have a sweet tight pussy. Watching her tits bounce as I fucker her. It was nice that Carroll wanted the lights on during sex, now I realized it was just her narcissistic personality, me me me. But that didn't make her body any less hot or her pussy any less tight when she screamed her head off in orgasm.

I heard a creak and saw my door starting to open slowly I closed my eyes to look through my lashes again. I grinned as three sets of eyes peaked through the gap. Couldn't make out who, but I knew none of them was Regan as it was all white faces. I laid there a bit before 'waking up' and grinning at the sounds of scuffling feet down the hall.

I slipped my boxers on and headed down stairs for breakfast. If blushing women were any indication, my morning visitors were Chi, Catrina, and Betty. They all decided it was a shopping day, scrambling for clothes and heading out with little side glances at me.

I grinned and prepared for anther fun day. First thing was ordering the satellite service before getting out the weed eater and taming the forest around the dock anchors where I couldn't get the tractor. It was slow going, and Mr. Fancy Pants across the river was taking an interest in what I was doing, coming out every once in a while and standing there at the top of the hill with hands on hips. I did find the remains of a fire ring between the picnic table and the river, glad I hadn't tried to back the mower over that!

I waived once, he just scowled and went back inside.

After cleaning up around the dock anchors I went trudging trough the brush further upstream toward the northern property line. I had almost come to the north fence when I heard something odd, gravel under my feet in the grass. As I was exploring my cell phone went off. Seems the satellite guy had a cancellation and since he was in the area would I mind if he came by this afternoon instead of next week?

COME ON DOWN!

I wandered along the bank looking for little trees and stuff, planning on doing the back in thing to mow down to the river bank.

I saw the satellite guy drive in, showed him where I wanted the receivers and my thoughts on the dish and he got started. I had no more finished getting him straightened out and the cable guy came to install the internet service. The satellite guy grumbled a little about being able to do that through the dish, but I had long ago found the pitfalls of everything from one provider. When it goes out EVERYTHING goes out. And while it would be just wireless until I had the hard cable run, it was at least better than using up my cell phones data plan.

Two hours later I had TV and internet, YAHOOOOO!

But I still had mowing to do. So it was back on the tractor, and five feet at a time I would back down to the river and then pull forward and move over. Back down to the river, pull forward, and move over. It wasn't very quick, but it was better than the weed eater on foot.

I saw Mr. Fancy Pants standing on the opposite shore shouting something. I just smiled and waived not sure what his problem was. I kept going, five feet at a time. I was about three quarters finished with the area around the dock when the water patrol boat pulled up and flashed his light and hit the siren quick to get my attention, then made a cutting motion across his throat.

I finished my backing up, stopping with the mower deck hanging over the water and shut down.

"What seems to be the problem officer?" Uncle Mike was a detective back in Chicago, you always respected the badge unless they did something to tarnish it.

I noticed Mr. Fancy Pants standing with arms crossed grinning at me from across the river. I also noticed his back yard was filling up with some of what looked to be the socialite types.

"We've had a complaint Mr.?..."

"Throughgood, Lawrence Throughgood."

He paused for a second, "Well we've had a noise complaint."

"I can't help you, the only thing I've heard for the last hour or so is the tractor."

He looked down and then at his partner, "Well that is the complaint we had actually."

Mr. Fancy Pants was still smiling. "And who made the complaint exactly?"

"Well, um."

His bluff was failing, "Complainant and code violation officer."

He looked at me realizing that I wasn't just some young guy he could bluff. "Well Mr. Johansen filed the complaint, and it's a violation of the housing association regulations to be making that much noise after three in the afternoon on the weekend."

"And who is Mr. Johansen?"

The officer glanced over his shoulder quick without realizing it, "Well I can't really say."

So Mr. Fancy Pants was Mr. Johansen, and it seems he was used to throwing his weight around. I chuckled remembering many of the stories Uncle Mike would tell at family gatherings.

"Well officer, I guess that leaves me off the hook, twice actually. I believe housing association regulations are civil not criminal, and I'm not part of the housing association even if it was. Wrong side of the river."

There was some grumbling and a few glances between the officers, "Now if there's nothing else I have more mowing to accomplish. Have a nice afternoon."

They didn't seem to want to back away from my mower deck. "Is there anything else officers?" no response so I climbed back up on the seat and fired the tractor up. They hopped behind the wheel and backed away heading across the river to Johansen.

He was smiling right up to when I re-engaged the mower. I looked out of the corner of my eye as I continued to mow, but taking three to four foot swaths to make sure I didn't miss anything and bumping the PTO up to the high RPM setting. There was more hand waiving and shouting at the officers from the looks of things. He was waiving my direction, he was waiving back up the hill at his party guests, and he was getting quite red in the face and glaring at me.

You know, if he had come over and asked if I could mow later I probably would have, and only if he had asked nicely. But the looks of the guy reminded me of Carroll and her family. Their way was the right way. And if he had the same attitude Carroll had when she assumed I would stay in Chicago just for her I don't think I would have. But to be so petty as to call the cops over mowing because you're to chicken shit to do it yourself, or too good to associate with the riff raff... that said it all.

I did uncover my own little treasure, when I got up near the north end, the gravel I heard was the remains of a private boat ramp. It wasn't quite serviceable now, but with a little clean up and a little dredging I wouldn't have to go down the road to the public slip to put the boat in and out of the water.

I finished up my mowing, stopping at the boat to get the gas tank to take in to fill. I chuckled when I got the tank from the back of the pontoon, the flow of water had taken my cut grass and left a ring of bits around his pretty boat as it flowed past.

I was taking a shower to rinse off when the girls got home. I know this because there was a giggling Regan on the other side of the frosted glass using the toilet as I was finishing up. AND SHE DIDN'T SEEM TO BE IN ANY HURRY TO FINISH. That is until I began flinging water over the glass wall. I did catch her reflection in the mirror sticking her head back around the corner as I died off though.

I slipped my jeans and a shirt on to head in to get gas and some groceries and came down to a heated discussion. Seems no one wanted to be the designated driver tonight. And then I was surrounded.

"Larry," Betty purred up against me, "What are you doing tonight?"

I had Sophie behind me wrapping her arms around me, and now Chi on the other side. "Yeah Larry, would you want to come along with us tonight?" running her fingers through my chest hair.

Cynthia came up in front of me and didn't stop until she was plastered up against me. "Oh LARRY! I think you would like to come along with us tonight," grinding her mound against my hard cock. She reached up and tussled my still damp hair, "Would you be our designated driver tonight? Hmmmmm?" saying the last in a soft whisper barely an inch from my lips.

I closed my eyes, "AARRRRGGGGHHHHHH..." I opened them to a grinning Cynthia. "But I have two conditions, no three."

Betty put her finger on my jaw and turned my head to her, "Nothing too hard I hope?"

I grinned, "That depends on you girls. One, I say when you've had too much. No praying to the porcelain gods tonight." I heard Sophie gasp behind me, and I bet blush as well.

"Two. I get at least one slow dance apiece from each of you, and maybe a not so slow one if I can dance to it." That got smiles and giggles.

"And third, after that dance I get a nice kiss." I got a few gasps and some more giggles. "And I don't mean a quick peck, I mean a nice kiss. And preferably before you're too drunk to remember it."

There were some looks and a few grumbles. "Otherwise I suggest you pick who ever got the most wasted last night and make them be the designated driver tonight." I definitely heard Sophie gasp and all eyes focus on her behind me.

I gave Betty and Chi's ass a good squeeze getting a squeak from both and headed to the door. "I have to run to the store, see you in a little bit."

So I made my two stops, first for gas, and then to the store. A few citronella tiki torches, a foam noodle for the top of the bucket, MY BEDROOM CURTAINS!, and a few other trinkets for the boat. I was headed to the checkouts when I stopped and grinned, I stepped back to the men's department and got a smaller stretchy pair of trunks to wear instead of my big baggys. Two could play that game!

When I got home the girls were almost ready, Sophie eyeing me as she flipped her 'dress' up and over letting it shimmer down her almost naked body. And even then with the backless, almost sideless, and deep neck line it wasn't covering much since it only came to mid thigh when she stood still.

I grabbed my jacket and took her keys from her, "And since the girls seem to think you're the one that got the most drunk last night, you're my first dance tonight." She gasped and the others snickered.

I put one arm out to her and the other out to Regan and led them outside. Then I was 'forced' to give them a hand into the back of the van. And most of the dresses rode up enough to get a nice glimpse of thong as they bent over... if I would have been looking that is.

We drove into town, the girls giving directions. After a while of sipping my pop and watching the gyrating kids on the dance floor, I discovered what was so funny earlier. There was no such thing as a slow dance in this place. In the first hour two things became clear, I had to get out of there before I had a splitting headache, and Sophie was going to be praying to the porcelain gods again tonight.

I told the girls to slow her down or I was going to cut her off, then went out on the back deck to a little quieter environment, but not by much. I stood there a bit then wandered back through telling the girls I was going to wander up the street and be back after a bit. Sophie was out on the dance floor grinding against a hot brunette, so I guess I knew where she stood on things.

I went out to the street and just enjoyed the view for a bit, a fair amount of slightly to well inebriated people, lots of bikini tops with some actually covering tits. Plenty of body painted babes, and a few that shouldn't have but had enough liquid courage to do it anyway.

I was looking to see what way to go when an arm was in mine. I turned to see Regan standing beside me. "Abandoning your friends already?"

She pulled up close, the warmth of her tit against my arm, "Not in the mood for that tonight. Where we headed?"

"Well I'm new in town so I thought I would just wander a bit and see what's out here," putting my hand on her arm that was through mine.

"Well then, lead on!"

We walked along, laughing at the ones already well on their way to a hang over at eight o'clock. She snickered at me stopping to watch a few women getting their body painted and them giggling when he airbrushed their nipples.

"Where's all the guys getting their body paint?" she whispered in my ear.

I turned to whisper in hers, "Doesn't work. We'd have it all rubbed off jacking off to all the gorgeous babes walking around," and without thinking about it kissed the top of her ear.

Regan gasped and then giggled, "Oh now that image is going to be stuck in my head all night."

I chuckled and whispered in her ear again, "Which one? Them staring at your luscious body as you were painted, or them jacking off looking at it?"

I felt her gasp and I was in an ornery mood with the teasing I had earlier. "Ohhhh, so what would you do when you saw him about ready to pop standing there with his hand a blur staring at your painted body. Would you back up to see how far he would shoot? Would you get close to see it before his hot cum splattered all over your chest? Or would you be an ornery little minx and suck him down at the last minute?"

Regan was a bit quiet after that, but kept a nice grip on my arm. We walked a bit more past a few different places and came upon a drive-in having an old car gathering. All the chrome beauties from the fifties and sixties, the guys in jeans and white t-shirts, the girls in white button up shirts and short skirts. A few even in tight tops and sizzler shorts!

They were playing a lot of the oldies on the overhead system and it switched to a nice slow song. I stopped and turned her, "You know I believe you owe me a dance."

She glanced over at a few couples in the center island dancing, "Yes, I believe I do."

I escorted her to the edge of the dance area and took her in my arms. Feeling her tits against me as I put my arm around her waist enjoying her bare skin in my hand again like I did that first day. Taking her other hand in mine, but pulling her close, then close enough to put her head beside mine inhaling her shampoo and perfume.

Swaying back and forth with the music, feeling Regan slowly settle in against me. I was feeling the heat of her mound against my thigh as surly as she was feeling my aching cock against hers. She was a bit tense, then about half way through the song she sighed and relaxed. I put her hand up on my shoulder and put mine around her waist to join the other already enjoying her soft back.

As the song came to an end I let her back away a bit then cupped her jaw and lightly kissed her soft lips, just barely licking her lips as I did. Regan began to melt into the kiss, then tensed up. Thankfully the next song started, and while it wasn't a slow one, it was one I knew how to dance to.

I pushed her away and took her hands, swinging and stepping to the music. She broke into a grin, but was soon following me and laughing all the way until the dance ended and I pulled her to me and held her tight as I leaned back to lift her off the floor and then set her down and twirl us around, keeping her close to feel her tits in my chest as she was breathing hard.

"Where did you learn to dance like that?!"

I grinned at her wanting to lean down and kiss her again, "Mom and Dad liked to go out dancing. We couldn't go out at night when we were little kids so we danced at home before they left. I guess some of it stuck. I haven't danced like that in a looooong time."

I was enjoying having Regan against me grinning, then a bit of a cloud came over her. I took her arm and nibbled up her forearm. "Num, num, num, nummmmm." Regan shrieked and laughed as I got near her elbow.

"Awwww, I was just getting to the tasty part. Now I guess I'll just have to go inside and get something to nibble on."

She bit the tip of her tongue and shook her finger at me. We had burgers and shared a big plate of fries drenched in ketchup and a root beer float. In other words we had fun!

We were heading back out to check on our wild herd when another slow song came on the speakers. I stopped her and smiled, "You know, since the other girls reneged, I could always get those slow dances from you."

Regan looked at me a bit, then moved a bit closer, "You could huh?"

I pulled her the last bit until I felt her tits and hard nipples in my chest, "Mmmmm, but then I'd have to collect the kiss at the end from you as well."

Regan smiled a soft smile "I guess you would wouldn't you." and put her arms around my neck and snuggled in to sway with the music. But unlike our first dance, she just looked at me instead of putting her head beside mine. And near the end just tilted her head and closed her eyes.

I leaned down and enjoyed a slow kiss to go with the slow dance. Tongues lightly dancing between us, letting my hands drop from her waist to just above her ass and feeling her sigh into our kiss. In another situation I would have squeezed her ass next, but this was not the time or place.

acup
acup
1,120 Followers