Free Spring Break Accommodations Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,119 Followers

We meandered back towards the club the girls started out at, chuckling at the level of drunkenness along the street in the few hours we were gone. We checked in the club and no sign of the girls, but Regan knew where they'd head next.

We headed down the street toward the next club on the list when Regan stopped me and pulled me tight for a tongue lashing kiss. She pulled back and grinned licking her lips.

I licked a bit of her flavor from mine as well, "Mmmmm, and now I suppose I owe you anther dance huh?"

Regan smiled, "Oh at least one."

We checked that club and then found them in the next. Chi was doing pretty good, Cynthia, Catrina, and Betty were still able to stand some how. Sophie, well Sophie was PLASTERED!

She was laid back with her head on the back of the booth. Her dress was gaping open and her lovely tit and nipple were almost hanging out. And from the way her dress was up around her hips I would bet she had donated her thong to someone earlier in the evening for 'services rendered'.

The girls weren't real happy to have to leave just yet, but I managed to convince them when I said they could leave with me or find another way back. Betty and Cynthia got Sophie standing but I'm not sure she was actually conscious. I went down the street to get the van and met them part way.

Luckily Sophie decided to heave before she got in the van. Since she got a fair amount all over herself, the girls made an ornery decision and stripped her right there in the middle of the street. The guys standing around were applauding and whistling as they did, Sophie was only conscious enough to smile and waive before she collapsed again and was unceremoniously dumped into the back of the van. I grinned at her bare pussy confirming she had lost her thong somewhere along the way.

The drive home was interspersed with laughter and giggles from four of our passengers and groans and moans from the fifth. Regan and I just chuckled at them.

We made it back just in time, they opened the back and Sophie rolled out to her hands and knees and puked again. The girls were strongly debating the option of just standing her up out here and hosing her off, but someone would have to hold her up so it was discarded.

Betty and Cynthia got her standing again and up to my shower, luckily she waited until then to heave and even managed to get it in the toilet. I guess last nights practice helped. Betty lost the rock, paper, scissors, and crawled into the shower with Sophia.

We got her dried off, and I picked her up and carried her down to her sleeping bag taking in the irony of a naked woman, tits up in my arms, and not taking advantage of her.

I came back to my room to find Betty and Regan sitting on my bed. Regan fully clothed and Betty with only a towel on her head. I could hear Chi, Cynthia, and Catrina chatting in the bathroom. A few minutes later Chi also appeared. She had her towel on her head and looked for something to cover her body, then blushed and sat next to Betty on the other side of Regan and I making SURE her legs were crossed enough to hide what I had plainly seen this afternoon.

As soon as Cynthia came out and headed downstairs she scurried after her. Betty waited for Catrina and they headed down bumping and giggling like they were still at the club.

Regan got up like she was going to follow them, then closed the door and turned to me. She reached behind her neck and a moment later her dress was falling down her body and pooling at her feet. Regan stepped out of her dress and her shoes at the same time leaving her ebony body in just her tiny pink thong.

Regan stepped to just in front of me, then turned around and peeled her thong off as she bent over, her aromatic pussy just inches from my face. And there was DEFINITELY a wet spot in the middle of that thong! I groaned as she made her way to the shower, tossing my jacket on the chair, followed by my shirt.

I had just slipped my shoes off when, "Larry, could you give me a hand in here?"

I found Regan standing there with some lovely suds running down her body and holding a scrunchie out, "Would you do my back?"

I dropped my jeans and shorts I one motion and almost fell on my face pulling my socks off while trying to step into the shower. I took her scrunchie, and kissed her bare shoulders before lathering her back, slowly running it and my hand across her. Hearing her snicker as I soaped down to her ass and made sure her cheeks were thoroughly clean.

I was in a trance as I watched her turn and let the water rinse the lather from her ebony skin, ready to bend her over and fuck her silly. Then I was pushed to the water and Regan came at me with that scrunchie. I stopped her and took my own shampoo and bean lathering my hair, then felt soapy hands on my legs. I looked down quick as I felt her lips around my cock and GROANED.

I could feel her giggle, but her lips never left the head of my cock as she soaped my legs and butt, only letting lose to finally soap my aching cock and then my chest.

Regan stepped toward me, letting my cock slip between her thighs as her tits plastered against my chest and she began dragging her nipples back and forth in my soapy chest hair.

"Larry, in the words of that womanizer Bill Clinton, 'we aren't going to have sex'. We can do everything but that. If that's okay with you I would like to stay up here tonight, but if it's a deal breaker then I'll go back downstairs."

I put my arms around her and reached down and gave her ass the best squeeze I could considering, "Oh I don't know. You mean I'd have to lay there and nibble on those itty bitty titties, and try and find that aromatic pussy for a few hours?"

Regan gasped, then squeezed down on my hard cock between her thighs. "Well not all the time. Part of the time I'd have to go hunting for that little pecker of yours and see if I can get it to react."

I pulled us back under the water letting the warm flow rinse the suds from us then pulled her tight again now getting a nice grip on her ass and the other hand behind her neck. "I guess I could live with that," as I pulled her close for the best kiss yet.

Feeling her lips fully pressed to me this time, our tongues doing battle as we tried to mash our bodies to the other. Feeling her arms wrapped around my back pressing her tits even tighter to my chest, then dropping a hand to my ass and giving it a good squeeze.

I reached back and found the control and shut the water off, then stood there holding her against me until it started to turn cold in there without the warm water. We toweled dry, each helping the other to make sure all the 'important' parts were dry.

I led Regan to the bedroom, but she stopped me half way. "I mean it Larry, we can do everything but..."

I pulled her to me and kissed the tip of her nose. "I won't lie to you and tell you I haven't thought of all the ways I could take you and make you scream over and over in orgasm." Her eyes flared open.

I brought her wrist to my mouth and kissed the inside, "But I understand the rules. Not that I won't do my best to get you to change them if I can," starting to kiss my way up her arm till she screeched and pulled it back shaking her finger at me again.

I led her to bed and then went to turn the light off, leaving us in just the moonlight coming in the windows. She was still standing there as I came back. I took her jaw in my hand and kissed her lips as softly as I could, then reached down and tossed her on the bed, "MINE!" and jumped in beside her.

Regan let out a laugh and put her arms around my neck. I rolled to her, catching her tit in my hand, nipple between my thumb and finger.

I massaged and played with that tit while kissing and nibbling on her, kissing her jaw and neck before coming back up to a battle of the tongues. But for as much as I enjoyed having more than a handful to play with, I wanted to nibble on it. Hell I wanted to feast on it.

I began kissing down her chest, feeling the swell of her tit even as I was coming down off her shoulder. Nudging and nibbling on that mound moving under her skin. Cupping her tit and raising her nipple to my mouth, the blue white moon light making the color difference between us all that more ethereal.

"Mmmmmmm," we said in almost unison as I sucked her nipple in. I loved the way it felt between my lips, firm but not hard, a delicious chewy nipple, compressing and bouncing back as I took it between my lips, hearing Regan squeal as I nipped it with my teeth, and again as I did it again while pinching her other nipple. Groping and squeezing and playing with those beauties in the moon light. Taking first one and then the other as I switched back and forth between them. hearing her gasp as I suddenly stopped.

Her head came up as I looked at her from between those two tits I held in my hands, "I think my desert is ready." She didn't grasp it until I began shifting around and kissing my way down her belly.

"Larry..." I kissed down her belly. "Larrry..." I kissed across her shaved mound. "OH LARRRRRYYYYY!" as I dipped my tongue between her lips.

The first two Larry's she was spreading her legs but not a lot, on the third I swore she broke in half. Her legs came up and spread as her hips rotated to put her sweet pussy in my face. And even in the moonlight I could see the little slice of bright pink heaven waiting for me.

I spread her lips and just inhaled the aroma inundating my senses. Then the other brain took over and I dived in. Spreading her wide and trying to put my tongue in every little nook and cranny of her I could. Sucking every drop from her soft lips, trying to drive my tongue up her pussy to her throat to get every drop, pulling back enough to surround her clit with my lips.

Back and forth, up and down as her moans and gasps got louder. But I didn't want dribbles I wanted to feast on her. I slid my hand up and slipped my fingers between her wet folds hunting for her g-spot.

"OH FUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKK!!."

"Mmmmmmmmm," I hummed around her clit as I sucked and nibbled on it. My ring and middle finger doing the best I could on her g-spot while my pinkie teased her ass. Keeping Regan cumming as best I could, then letting her down gently.

Laying between her legs not wanting to get far from her beautiful pussy as I licked my finger, turning my head back a few times to lick from her again before I was pushed away as she jumped when my tongue went over her clit.

Regan made a half hearted attempt to pull me up, and I crawled up beside her. She turned on her side with her head on my chest, trapping one of those beauties between us and the other laying across my belly.

"Too much," she panted, "give me a minute to recover."

I held her as her breathing relaxed, cupping the tit I could get to and rolling and playing with her nipple. Her breathing slowed even more, and then I realized she was asleep. Well I wanted to have one of the girls in my bed, I just didn't imagine it would be Regan.

I mean I had seen her before the others, and the vision of her leaning against her car was amazing. But I had somehow seen myself getting together with Sophie for some reason.

But it was fun doing things with Regan, she had helped with the dock like it was what should be done, and went walking with me last night instead of hanging with the other girls to get plastered. I would love to keep her around, but I would bet with the 'no intercourse' rule there was a guy in the picture somewhere. And I wasn't even too keen on doing what we did tonight now that I wasn't thinking with my hormones if that was true. I wasn't in to breaking up a relationship, I had been messed with enough myself.

A smart girl like her had her whole life planned already, I didn't see room for a work from home computer geek that wasn't out chasing the American corporate dream like I was supposed to. Somewhere in all those deep thoughts I drifted off with a delicious chocolate tit in my hand.

___

I was dreaming of a naked harem under the water fall again, but the real thing wasn't far off. There was a naked Catrina coming out of the bathroom drying off while I heard another in the shower, and Regan was still curled up beside me. While I didn't have her tit in my hand anymore, her hand slowly stroking my cock more than made up for it.

"Well so much for sneaking out before we were found out," I whispered to her then kissed her forehead.

Regan's hand stopped and she brought it up to my chest and turned to look at me. "You didn't want them to see me with you?" she had a hurt look in her eyes.

I brought her palm to my lips as the shower shut off, "I didn't want to cause you any trouble with them." I kissed the inside of he wrist and began making my way up her arm again.

"ACH!" Regan pulled her arm away and rolled on top of me. She was straddling my cock while leaning over and trapping my hands beside my head. I tipped my head up to try for a chewy nipple but she arched her back keeping them just out of me reach.

There was a giggle beside us and we turned to see Sophie standing there naked drying her hair, "Don't let me stop you."

There was a different 'ACH!' From Regan and Sophie scooted out snickering.

I looked back up at her, "Yeah, don't stop on her account," then lowered my head to look at her nipple and opened my mouth.

Regan sighed and then slowly lowered and then arched the other way brining her nipple to my lips. Drawing it in and sucking and nibbling until she released my hands and settled forward planting her tit squarely in my face.

With my hands released I took my time nibbling and sucking while my hands explored her body yet again. Her tit in one hand and her soft but firm ass in the other, squeezing and playing and nibbling. Working my hand around her cheek closer to her pussy.

I was almost there when Regan jumped up, "Oh no you don't it's MY turn!" in a flash she was turned around, her lips just inches from my hard cock and her tit in my belly. I felt her nipple press into my belly just before I felt her lips surround me.

I tipped my head up to look, OH THAT IS TOTALLY NOT FAIR! I slipped my hand between her cheeks to play with her pussy. The sight of my cock disappearing between those dark lips as she flicked her hair back was almost enough to set me off if I didn't find a way to distract myself.

And even with playing with her juicy pussy, a few humming strokes up and down my hard cock, "COMING!"

Regan pulled back and turned sideway and kept right on jacking me, shooting my cum all over her dark tits, rubbing the head of my cock in her cleavage until I was spasming from over stimulation.

Regan rolled up to her elbows grinning, and conscience be damned, if my body had been willing she would have been raped right there seeing my white cum dribbling down her ebony chest. Instead I just groaned and let my head fall back wishing I was the guy she was keeping herself for.

I heard the shower, and in my mind I saw her shampooing and soaping, the lather and suds running down her dark skin. My mind said I needed to get in there and enjoy her body, my body said FUCK YOU!

I dozed off from exhaustion, and woke to a grin topped by wet hair dripping in my face, "Your turn!"

I did manage to get standing and stagger into the shower. I had my OJ and some toast while watching four of the girls spreading out by the pool, leaving their bottoms on today. I looked out the window for a while, enjoying them laying there and looking past them at the progress I had made outside...damn Betty, you roll those bottoms down any more and you might as well take them off. Mmmmmmm yessssss, make sure your bare mound is well oiled, wouldn't want you to...

"So what's on your agenda today?"

I turned back to see Regan in her tank top and shorts, still very much braless. "I'm thinking about taking it easy. There was a lot of stuff crammed up in the attic I have to go through."

Her eyes lit up, "Want some help?"

I smiled and glanced down at her barely covered chest, "I don't know if I can get anything done with such a hot babe beside me, I'd have to fight off the temptation to reach over and fondle her or lay her back and make her scream."

Regan's eyes flashed open and then she smiled. She did the shoulder shake to make her tits swing as she came by me, "Work first, play later," groping my firm cock as she walked by. I tried to grab her ass but she scooted by too quickly.

I finished my OJ, grabbed my gloves and headed for the attic. Well I thought it was the attic anyway. Once I actually got up there it turns out it was divided into a couple of rooms at one end like it was servants quarters or something at one time. The good part of that was there were windows to open, even at nine o'clock in the morning it was already starting to get warm up here without any AC.

I had taken my first walk through and was in the process of opening windows when Regan came up grinning, seems this work required a SMALL bikini top instead of a THIN tank top.

You could tell that things were put up here by different people over the years. Different kinds of boxes, different packing material, some stacked nicely, others just seem to be put where there was room.

Back in one of the small room was a stack of about twenty boxes, a little investigation revealed great grandma's porcelain kitten / cat collection, all carefully wrapped in newspaper. We pulled a few to make sure what was in them, Regan taking more of an interest in the newspaper they were wrapped in than the cats them selves.

Things were beginning to warm up even with the windows open and I was enjoying Regan's narrow bikini top starting to cling to her tits and nipples, but that wasn't enough to put up with the heat. We started hauling boxes down to one of the upstairs bedrooms to go through later.

We had most of the boxes hauled down by lunch time, leaving the cats and the bundles of old newspaper for another day. The trunks and wardrobe contents would be for tomorrow morning when it was cool again. It was like an instant sauna up there when I closed the windows, followed by feeling like walking into a fridge when I came down the stairs.

After a quick bite and a dip in the pool I headed back up, finding Regan had beat me to it. She was bent over a box, her thong cupping her lips perfectly between her slightly spread legs coming up to split her dark rosebud, her tits swinging freely with the underside bare, only her nipples covered by those damp triangles. I just stood in the doorway and watched her a bit, wishing she was naked.

"You helping or ogling?" never having turned her head.

"Neither, trying to resist the temptation to lay you over and ravage you."

Regan snickered, "Get your ass over here lover boy and do some real work."

I gave her soft butt a little swat and squeeze before taking on a box of my own. Most of the boxes turned out to be just misc. 'junk' and old clothes. But in a tightly sealed box, wrapped in some other kind of paper inside were some old pictures and a couple of photo albums.

Most of them were the old large format types that almost looked like paintings the way the colors were off. The newest of them were the old little square ones with the white border mounted in those little black corner holders.

We sat back against the wall going through them. Several pictures of various couples, names written on the back long ago, only the indentation of the old pencil marks even letting you know something was written there. Some white couples, some black, all in what looked to be various places around the property.

A few large pictures of mixed groups, young and old, black and white, with a year plaque in front of them.

Newer photos were a bit more natural, snapshots of things around the property mixed in with the more formal. Work being done on the house, people out on a boat, the guys in long shorts and shirts, the ladies in their full coverage one piece suits with thigh length skirts.

acup
acup
1,119 Followers