Free to be Used

Story Info
Natalie gets hypnotized and used for pleasure.
1k words
3.91
30.9k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where are you going?" Natalie asked James from the passenger seat.

They were leaving work, both having had a long day and looking forward to some time to unwind.

Natalie looked over at James, who still hadn't answered her question but had a slight grin on his face.

James placed his hand on her thigh and started moving in.

"Wait, what is...why are you..." She trailed off as she felt a wave of tiredness and began to drift into trance.

Natalie didn't remember him putting that in as a trigger, but that didn't keep it from working.

"Sleep" she heard James mutter as she continued to fall deeper and deeper.

Natalie's memories began to jumble as her mind plunged into the depths of the subspace and her body sank into the cushion of her passenger seat. James' erotic words made her feel so easily relaxed and aroused.

James continued to give Natalie suggestions but without granting her the ability to remember, she continued to blissfully feel his words become her new reality.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Natalie's sense of reality began to return as she listened to James count her back up and out of trance. When her vision didn't come back, she quickly realized James had blindfolded her.

As she stood in an unfamiliar place with no memories of how she got there, she felt a little scared but more aroused and excited to learn what James had in store for her.

"You're ready to be a good girl for me, aren't you?" Natalie heard James whisper in her ear. She nodded and whimpered.

"You love to please me, don't you?"

"Yes, sir" she said. Her panties were already soaked by this point.

Suddenly, Natalie began to hear some other male voices murmuring nearby. She felt a rush of nervousness and anticipation for what would come next.

"Would you kindly...remove your clothes" one of the voices said.

Natalie's jaw went slack, her mind became numb, and involuntarily she felt her hands go to take off her skirt and blouse. When her mind returned, she heard a gasp and small whistle and felt her face blush. She couldn't believe this was happening to her.

One of them clapped and suddenly she felt her muscles tighten and her body stand straight up.

"I'm ready to be used. I'd love to be used" Natalie said submissively in her small voice. She was so aroused and so wet at the words that involuntarily came out of her mouth.

She heard a snap and then suddenly her hands and legs were bound together with handcuffs. She must've been frozen, body and mind, whilst they tied her up. Her pussy throbbed with pleasure at the thought of her being repositioned and toyed with whilst unaware. Her mind was filled with desire to be controlled and used.

She heard another clap and her body immediately bent over, her ass straight up in the air.

She felt a hand softly clench her ass check. She felt another hand reach under her bra, this one felt like rougher skin. She was so turned on at the idea of being used by multiple people at once.

"Mouth time." She heard James command this time. She felt herself immediately kneel down, sitting on her heels with her hands palm up on her knees and mouth wide open. Each time she found out about another trigger after having it invoked on her, she felt so turned on to be used for their pleasure.

Suddenly a pulsating, stiff cock was inserted into her mouth. She felt it grow as it pushed up against the roof of her mouth. She began to choke and gag.

"Good girl" He whispered in her ear. Pleasure filled Natalie's body.

He removed his cock but before she could catch her breath, another one filled her mouth. She felt her hair being tugged and head yanked back and forth as she sucked hard this time. Fortunately, this one was smaller and more manageable.

Her whole body quivered with pleasure as each of them took turns in her mouth, moaning from the way she sucked and played with each one. It felt so good to be used to please and to serve.

"Time to....sleep!" James said with a snap. Natalie crumpled on to the floor, falling deep into a blissful trance once again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Natalie started to come to once again. This time she was already on her hands and knees. James had taken off the blindfold and she could see where she was now, with him in his room.

James was already positioned behind her, ass in his hand. Natalie moaned as he started to put his cock in her pussy. Natalie was so wet by this point that it just slid right in.

"You did so well today, slave."

Natalie shuddered and moaned again with pleasure.

"You love pleasing me and my friends, don't you? You love following my wishes, isn't that right?"

"Yes, master." Natalie croaked as she felt herself getting so close to the edge now.

"Good girl. Time for you to feel pleasure now."

Natalie whimpered. "Please, can I cum, master?

"Not yet. Be a good girl now."

"Go blank." James commanded

Natalie's eyes immediately rolled back and her tongue stuck out. Her mind was completely blank and empty.

While she was in this state, James explored every nook and cranny of her body. He squeezed her tits, stuck his fingers in her pussy, spanked her hard, and licked her clit. Natalie was unresponsive.

"When you return, you will feel all of these sensations at once, do you understand?"

Natalie nodded her head. James positioned himself once again behind Natalie and stuck his dick back in her pussy.

"Unblank."

Natalie shrieked with pleasure as her body pulsated from the stimulation. James thrust his cock in her once again.

"fuuuUuUCcckkk....please please please sir can I cum?"

"Yes, my good girl, cum so hard, cum your brains out."

Natalie's moans echoed around the walls as she came the hardest she ever had.

"Good, my useful doll"

"My freely used pet"

"The best, most submissive, slave".

Each of James' words sent Natalie even more, and caused her to rollover into another and another intense orgasm.

"Thank you maaa--aaaster" she managed to eek out when it was all said and done.

James stood over his pet, surrounded by a puddle, and wondered how he got so lucky to find and train the perfect slavegirl.