Free to Explore

Story Info
Riley is celebrating her divorce, Michael is happy to help.
2.2k words
4.35
3.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking out of the courthouse after the judge grants my divorce, I'm still chuckling at his parting words. "I don't normally say this but congratulations. Go out and enjoy your freedom!"

It's been a long day of answering questions about 23 years of lies and cheating and abuse. My emotions are so all over the place the last thing I want to do is go home to an empty house. It's late afternoon so I decide to head to a local bar for a drink to celebrate. I walk in and go directly to the bar tender and order a frozen watermelon margarita and make my way to an empty table in the corner. Watching the people talking and dancing, a couple of guys catch my eye but I look away out of habit. Then I remember that I'm single and I can look all I want.... and maybe more.

I'm typically a very shy person but the alcohol and my newly found freedom seem to have gone to my head. I notice one very handsome younger man sitting alone at the bar, mid thirties, dark hair and a strong fit body. I decide to be bold and send over a drink, watching nervously as the bar tender places it in front of him and points at me. I can feel my face turning red as he looks over his shoulder and smiles shyly at me, quickly looking away as if he's battling his own inhibitions. After several minutes he comes to my table "Thank you for the drink." His smile and his voice sending tingles straight to my core.

"Would you like to join me?" I hold my hand out, "I'm Riley."

"Michael" he says as he sits in the chair right beside me. Taking my hand he turns it over and places a light kiss on the back, his eyes never leaving mine. I know right then that I could lose myself in this handsome stranger. Something about him resonates between my thighs making me squirm a little, feeling my panties getting damp.

"What brings you here today?" I know how cliché that sounds but my nerves get the better of me and I panic.

" Business meetings mostly. I actually have a room here. I just finished with my last meeting and decided to have a drink to relax. How about you?"

"I'm actually celebrating my divorce. It didn't feel right to just go home like it was a normal day."

He over and kisses my cheek "Congratulations" holding up his drink " To fresh starts."

I touch my glass to his, smiling "To being free." Our eyes linger a little longer, goosebumps, forming on my arms.

" How long are you in town?" making small talk trying to hide my growing reaction to him.

"Tomorrow, but I'm actually not going home. I've been wanting to plan a trip to hike the Appalachian trail for years. When I got assigned to this project, it felt like fate. I leave tomorrow to start my hike to Georgia."

" Wow! That's impressive. I could never do that. I've met a lot of through hikers at my job. They're really nice people for the most part."

"Really? What do you do?"

"I work at a local resort. We're located right off the trail so a lot of hikers come to stay with us. Did you get your AT passport?"

" No, what's that?"

I reach into my purse and pull out a small booklet and a stamp, I always seem to have one on me. Opening to the first page I write my name and number along with a little message. I stamp it and hand it to him. "There, every place you stop along the trail should have a stamp, a personalized souvenir of everywhere you go. I hope you don't mind that I'm the first to sign it."

"I'm honored, this is great. Thank you." he slides it into his bag without looking at it.

We talked for hours about his trip, our jobs, where we grew up, laughing at each others jokes. I can't get over how much we have in common. The bartender comes over to let us know they're closing up and I look at the clock "I can't believe it's after midnight, I should go." I say quietly, not wanting the night to end.

"Unless....." we both say at the same time.

"I have a room upstairs" he says. I chew on my bottom lip, knowing what will happen if I say yes. "I'm not ready to say goodbye to you" he whispers in my ear, causing goosebumps from head to toe.

Unable to resist him I raise my eyes to his and whisper "then don't." He takes my hand and we leave the bar, "charge the drinks to room 333" he tells the bar tender over his shoulder, still looking into my eyes.

The elevator seems to take forever, my heart is pounding in my chest I'm sure he can hear it. I'm so nervous hands are shaking but I want this...I need this. Still holding my hand, his eyes are locked on mine "Are you sure?"

I look down, embarrassed "I've only ever been with my ex and it's been a really...really long time. You don't have to do this if you don't want to." He lifts my chin making me look him in the eyes again and places a soft kiss on my lips. I feel my pussy throb at the light touch. "I (kiss) Want (kiss) You (kiss)." he says "are YOU sure you want this?"

"Yes. I want you" I say breathlessly just as the elevator doors open. He leads me to his room, taking the keycard from his pocket. He hesitates for just a moment, giving me one more chance to change my mind. Taking the card from his hand I open the door and walk inside. He lets out a low growl and follows me in, pushing me against the door as soon as it latches, his lips crash down on mine kissing me hard. I gasp in surprise and he takes the opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth. He pulls away to start kissing down my neck, my head falling back. His hands slide up and gently cup my breasts, squeezing my nipples. Moaning I push him away, taking his hand and leading him to the bed.

I press my body against his, I can feel his a hard bulge against my stomach, rubbing against him, making him moan. Feeling high off the alcohol and the sexual energy in the room I unbutton his pants and lower the zipper, slipping my hand inside, pushing the fabric down.

His breath catches as I lower myself to my knees, putting the most perfect cock I've ever seen at eye level. A small whimper leaves my chest as I look up and smile. "Don't take your eyes off mine" I tell him. He nods, swallowing hard. His hands clench into fists in anticipation. I slowly pull my shirt over my head and unhooking my bra letting my soft, creamy 44DDDs spill out. He starts to reach for them. "Uh uh uh" I tease "not yet." His eyes go wide, full of lust as he takes off all his clothes. My sapphire blue eyes still locked on his. I see his cock twitch out of the corner of my eye, a steady stream of precum oozing from the tip. I lightly blow my hot breath across the tip smiling as his whole body shudders. "God Riley!" he gasps. My manicured nails scrape down his thighs as I move my head forward and take a tentative lick. I chuckle when his cock jumps and I see the veins along his shaft pulse. Moving back just an inch, slowly breathing over his cock but not making contact.

I move one hand from his thigh to cup his balls, kneading and massaging as my hot breath continues to caress his hard cock. He starts moaning and twitching even more "oh Riley! You are so gooood! Such a good girl!"

I move in towards his cock but just before I take him in my mouth I move down to suck on those luscious balls, ignoring his cock, teasing him. My eyes never leaving his, I swear I hear him whimper. "Riley my entire body is on fire. You're driving me insane!" I can feel his balls swell and get heavy in my mouth. Continuing to lick and suck his balls, pulling them away from his body, my tongue rubbing along them. Moving my hands to his ass, squeezing his cheeks I slowly slip one finger between them, lightly teasing his hole, not sure how he'll react. Asking if it's ok with my eyes.

He's moaning and squirming, shaking with pleasure. When my finger touches his hole his cock jumps so hard it slaps against my face. His moans driving me on, I slide my finger half way into his hole and hold it there. He lets out a wild moan his entire body shaking and trembling. "No one's ever made me feel like this before" he says between pants. I let out a throaty moan, vibrating his balls in my mouth. I still haven't touched his cock except that one light lick

His body is trembling, his eyes wild with desire. Precum covering his cock and running down coating my face. "God Riley you're amazing...incredible..." I start moving my finger in and out of his ass, adding a second finger and pumping harder...faster. "Riley...oh God my cock is aching for you!" His head falls back and I surprise him by taking his cock in my mouth, letting it slide into my throat. I swallow around him massaging the tip, taking him even deeper.

His whole body jumps. Moaning like a beast he shoots his hot thick cum down my throat. "OOOOOOOO GODDDD!" he yells as rope after rope after rope shoot from his cock. I swallow every drop moaning like crazy. My pussy soaked, juices running down my thighs, dripping. I suck hard on the tip one last time before I release him with a loud pop.

He grabs me pulling me to him as we fall on the bed. Before I know what's happening the rest of my clothes are gone and he's on top of me his cock still hard as steel despite the fact that he just came so hard.

"Need inside you NOW" he grunts. Staring into my eyes waiting for my ok. So turned on I can't speak I nod my head. My hand caressing the side of his face as I open myself wide to him, tipping my hips up as he slams his still hard cock into me in one punishing thrust. I scream out loud my body bucking at the invasion. He holds there giving me a minute to adjust. "Can't go slow. Need to fuck you. Ok?"

I wrap my arms around him and lift my mouth to his ear "Take me hard and deep baby" I whisper. "We can do slow next time."

His groan vibrates my whole body as he starts to piston in and out of me. So hard. So deep. My body goes limp as he takes me. He lifts my legs over his shoulders going even deeper. My pussy clenching his cock so tight. We're both moaning loud, the sounds of flesh slapping echo through the room as our sweat soaked bodies move together. "So close" I say.

"Cum with me baby" he grunts. "Gonna fill your pussy so full of my cum."

He drives into me again and again. My orgasm hits harder than I've ever felt before. My body convulsing on the bed. Sounds I've never made before leave my throat as I soak his cock with my cum. My orgasm sends him over the edge, a guttural cry leaves his chest as he shoots stream after stream deep inside me, my pussy milking him dry.

Completely spent he drops down beside me on the bed pulling me into his side, my limp body couldn't protest even if I wanted to. My head lands on his hard heaving chest sighing as I listen to his heart beating so fast, the rhythm matching my own. Neither one of us can catch our breath for several minutes. Tangled in each others arms, our eyes slowly drift shut as we fall asleep.

I wake up several hours later to his fingers running over my face, almost like he's trying to memorize me.

"This was incredible Riley. I wish I didn't have to go."

"You've been planning this trip for a long time Michael. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity. I could never get in the way of that." I get out of bed and quickly get dressed, walking to the door.

He jumps out of bed and rushes to me, putting one hand on the door, stopping me from leaving. Kissing me deeply, holding me like I'm about to disappear. "How can I find you again?" a hint of panic in his voice.

"Check your passport" I smile as I kiss him one more time and walk out the door.