All Comments on 'Free Universal Carnal Knowledge Pt. 06'

by Londonchap

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
usncanadausncanadaover 16 years ago
AWESOME

I can't say enough about this story, except longer chapters! Great work!

plussevenplussevenover 16 years ago
Wonderful

Its unusual for me to follow multiple-chapter submissions, but I look forward to your stories. Thank you for the effort and I hope you continue to contribute more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Bad and Good

I like the story. I have trouble understanding how the main charachter would find the women you are placing in the story attactive. One woman sounds like she has a 22 inch waist with 60 inch hips and thirty inch thighs. This is not normal, it is a deformity. Give me a break. The other women you describe as grotestly fat. Twenty stone and rising. No one I know would find these women attractive. Not when he can have the gorgeous ones. What's next, introducing a woman with breasts down to her knees? Come on, let him have normal attractive women who would not give him the time of day. I really hope he does not screw Kylie. No doubt, you plan that he will. How depressing.

On the positive side, I am very impressed with the manner that you built the main charachter. He is a total dork! I find him very difficult to like. To write him the way you did must have been very difficult. Keep it up. This is a compliment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
VERY VERY ENJOYABLE

It is so nice to read a sexual story from a different angle and with more imagination than most of the others. I have enjoyed the realistic family life and work details in the story so far and the sex scenes are well done.

I look forward to your future additions to the story. I'm very curious how this will all end - possibly the effects will fade away gradually until they will only "arise" if he wants them to. So maybe he'll eventually control the F.U.C.K. instead of it controlling him.

I live in the USA, but I spent a total of 6 years in Scotland in the 1980s and 1990s and spent some of that time in London, so I enjoy the London setting. I did enjoy seeing the British spelling of gaol which is spelled "jail" in the USA. It was a fun reminder of that previous life in Scotland for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous