All Comments on 'Free Universal Carnal Knowledge Pt. 17'

by Londonchap

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Enough Already!

It started out good, for like the first 10 chapters . . .but 17?!? Come on! Time to retire it and start over!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Another great episode

Again, another great episode. Please keep 'em cumming.. er, coming. Looking forward to the twins & co. You may wish to consider adding something about birth control at some point. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Absolutely Fabulous!!!

It's great, and I hope there will be more chapter for a long, long time... And don't mind comments about ending this beautiful novel. That's why it is called a novel, because it is long and hopefully it will be much, much longer. At least like some russian classics. Who said "War and Peace" :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
James - his own victim

At least I was right that James' boss would force him to go to the birthday party. I look forward to how he handles the closeness to all those young women. James continues to show his tendency to poor decisions. Capturing Gabriella on a whim was not a good decision for him when he has the future party mess on the horizon. I did enjoy the sex scene with Connie, Fran, and Gabriella. I would have preferred more details to make the sex scene more realistic, but it was still enjoyable.I did enjoy the bit of James using the fan to speed up the lust potion effect.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous