Free Use Ch. 01: Meeting the Staff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, Evan walks the step in between you, taking your wrists and placing your hands on your ass cheeks, instructing you to spread yourself for him. Before holding his shaft to your entrance, and unceremoniously pushing forward until the head is buried in you. You hear yelps coming from some of the other girls, but the girl now on your right (inverted due to turning around) simply sighs and coos as she feels herself wrapping around her trainer's cock.

You hear one of the men behind you "Alright, 2 minutes to warm them up. Then see what they can handle." It could have come from any of the men, you wouldn't know the difference at this point. All you can focus on now is the thick head lodged inside your slit, feeling him push until he's half buried. He starts withdrawing and pushing back inside at a better pace now, releasing the feelings of euphoria inside you as he makes his way into your inviting hole. A short 2 minutes later, far too short for you, he shoves as far into you as possible, before holding perfectly still. In the time it takes you to yelp out the deep breath you took, pushes a fingertip to the point on his cock that your silky lips are clinging to, before pulling free of your grip.

Again, you hear men's voices calling out numbers in inches. When it gets to Evan, he calls out "about 6 and a half", as you slowly sway your hips in a circular motion, rubbing your thighs together as you gyrate. Again the trainer of number 7 calls out 'full depth', to a response from Mr Eyler of "she's looking like quite the prize".

You both look at each other while you're bent over your podiums, you see her licking her lips, before she whispers "he's soooo thick. I need more"

Mr Eyler speaks plainly again "alright trainers, finish at your leisure" as you feel Evan slide slowly but firmly back inside you. His girth stretches you as he pushes deep inside your body. Not trying to waste time, he begins sawing away at you from behind, his large balls slapping against your clit as he makes good use of your young cunt. His companion does the same with number 7, sending her into a state of pure bliss from the hammering her tight young hole is receiving. Heavy breathing, panting and moaning from 7 teens fills the room, as their trainers take their first forays into your tight young cunts. You hear a loud grunt and heavy breathing come from your left, signaling the first trainer is unloading inside a trainee. A few minutes pass by and another 3 men have unloaded inside their respective girls, when you hear the man behind and to the right of you signaling that he's about to do the same in number 7. His hips saw faster into her, before stopping halfway inside, twitching and jerking as his sperm flood into her. Her eyes remain closed the entire time he spends cumming inside her, finishing with a smile, before opening her eyes, seeing you watching intently. Just then you hear Evan's warning, a low sound, almost a grunt as he buries as much of himself as possible in you, shooting his cum directly onto your cervix. Your inner walls become coated before he withdraws himself and steps back. Watching you as you slump on your podium, using it for balance, he waits for the call.

"Girls, one thing you must always do, is clean the cock that used you. So on your knees again for a quick clean-up."

All of you slowly get down on your knees and gingerly lick and suck the glistening rods that just used you. Evan guides you to lick up the bottom side, before sucking as much in. Then lick your way up both sides, and clean your juices from his balls. Once he has decided you completed the task, a simple "on your feet" comes out of his mouth, before he steps back to take his place in the line of men in the room.

Mr Eyler speaks again

"Girls, your bags are in the reception room at the end of this hallway" motioning to the doorway you went through to find your room "You will retrieve them, go to your rooms and get yourself situated. You will find your training academy wardrobes in your closet. The rest of the day is yours to do with what you please. Feel free to use the datapads supplied to you to contact family members, friends, etc. But do note that your transmissions may be monitored. Meal times are posted on your datapads. Be there on time please. You may sleep in whatever attire you wish for tonight. But starting at 7 am tomorrow morning, you will be wearing clothing assigned to you, or nothing at all. Understood?"

He looks out to see 7 heads nodding yes, and a few smiles already on some of your faces.

"You are dismissed."

12