Free Use Cuddling with My Horny Sis

Story Info
Free use cuddling - a young virgin and his horny sister.
2.6k words
4.27
30.3k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I always thought she was really sexy. You know, the sister everyone thinks is sexy. 30 years old but looks 25, 12 years older than me at 18 and often acts a bit like your mum. Blonde hair, blue eyes, beautiful face, amazing cleavage, legs, an ass. Oh my god -- I think you know what I mean.

The thing about Esther was she was just a really fun loving nice person and she and I had been really close for most of my 18 years. I was growing up though and my sisters habit of giving me huge hello and goodbye cuddles every time I saw her was really having an effect on me. It had for years now and the fact that she lived next door and I saw her most days meant I was getting cuddled pretty regularly and to be frank I fucking loved it. I longed for them and almost lived for them. Her cuddles were the highlight of my day.

Esther would wrap me in her arms and bring me in close. She was a little bit taller than me so her breasts would push right into my chest and her arms around my waist brought our hips in tightly together. We'd done this for years now. 30 seconds each time I reckon. 30 seconds where I would revel in the feel of her body and the smell of her being. I was fixated. I'd masturbated for years to the thoughts of Esther in my head. Long long cuddles, cuddles where she had no bra on, cuddles where she was in a short summer dress, cuddles where she was naked -- I'd gone through every scenario and must have come over 100 times thinking about it.

Yesterday though, was the first day I'd lost a bit of control. I'd always been able to maintain a certain sense of decorum, worried that if I lost this, the cuddles would end but yesterday was different. As I opened her front door and yelled hello Esther told me she was in the spare bedroom and to come up. I mowed Esthers lawns, did her pool and was a general handyman so spent a fair bit of time working there and moved freely in and out. As I climbed up the stairs to greet Esther I started to anticipate my morning cuddle and for the first time ever my cock responded immediately by becoming rock hard. I'd often had half chubs, smaller woodies if you like, but the 30 second cuddle meant they never developed into too big a problem (if you know what I mean). There had recently been a couple of times where I was sure Esther could feel it but she never let on and I never pushed it -- again I assume you know what I mean.

Today, was a problem though. As I opened the door to the spare bedroom my cock was rock hard in my yard pants -- footy shorts really, hidden only by a long t-shirt and me leaning forward a bit. Esther as always seemed really happy to see me and opened her arms for our morning hug. What could I do? I was 18 -- we had done this virtually every day that I could remember. I couldn't stop now. I didn't want to stop now. So we cuddled. Our normal cuddle. Esther's breasts hard into my chest (were her nipples erect?) she definitely wasn't wearing a bra under that t-shirt. She often didn't. Her arms immediately went around my waist and pulled me in tight. Our pelvises matched perfectly and my previously hidden rock hard cock pushed up between her legs into a warm area I could only think was her delectable pussy.

I was basically shitting myself. Would she slap me? Pull away from the cuddle quicker than usual?

I held my breath waiting for a response but all I got was Esther pulling me in tight. Tighter than usual even, her hands resting on my lower back, mine in the same area. Then she made a sound. Mmmmm. That's really nice Sammy. I love cuddling you. I could do this all day really. And it felt a bit like she did. This cuddle was longer than usual and her hands pulled me in tighter than usual. It was all I could do not to thrust. It was all I could do not to blow my load in my pants as our bodies mashed, my cock noticeably resting against her womanhood. Oh my god -- I was in a pleasure state never before experienced. Then it ended. Thanks Sammy, can't wait for our arvo cuddle -- and with that Esther disengaged herself and with a small pat on my bum (that had never happened before) bent over to pick up her shoes and socks giving me an awesome view of her fine ass and the hint of her pussy in the middle.

Not wanting to be too obvious I turned before she arose and headed out telling her I was working in the garden today. Esther was going out but would be back before I finished. Back in time for the arvo cuddle. My cock twitched in anticipation.

5 sweaty hours later, I had completed my tasks for the day, with a couple of breaks and swims to keep me going while Esther was out. All day I couldn't stop thinking about how good my hard cock felt between her legs, anticipating what might happen that afternoon. It was apparent that my cock being hard had not worried Esther and the fact that she had patted my but made me wonder a bit but as a 18 year old virgin with little experience with females I wasn't at all wise to their ways so really didn't know what was happening or what to do about it. Al I knew was that my cock was hard -- a lot and although it wasn't that big (yes I measured it -- 6 inches hard) it was really quite thick, really thick actually. I knew this because it was thicker than anyone's I'd seen in the gym showers (I copped some stick for it from the boys -- stump dick they called me in private), I'd also watched my share of porn and knew that in terms of thickness it was right up there. It worried me actually. I was self-conscious about it -- concerned I was too wide for any potential girlfriends and it added to my shyness around females of my own age. None of that mattered though when all I did was cuddle Esther.

Anyway, knowing Esther had arrived home I stripped down to the cossies and jumped in the pool -- getting rid of all the sweat and surreptitiously giving myself a wash all over in the meantime. Just as I was hopping out Esther arrived outside dressed only in her bikini with a towel over her shoulder. Don't get out she said -- I'm hopping in -- swim with me.

Of course, I was never saying no. Esther in her bikini was a sight to behold. She coulda modelled it easy and in fact she had done in her early 20's. She slipped into the water and made her way down to the shallow end sitting on the step just across from me. We chatted about our days as I tried my best not to stare at her breasts, held in place by a tiny piece of material. I was failing. I can't lie. I was 18 and they were spectacular. Esther either didn't notice or didn't mind. Predictably my cock responded. It was like steel under the water in my tiny cossie.

Lost in thought I didn't quite hear what E said but with her outstretched arms I knew it was cuddle time. In the pool. Basically, in our undies. I almost came right then. A hair trigger -- pulled by a soggy goddess. Her arms came around me and immediately pulled me in tightly, her breasts again feeling amazing and her nipples noticeable erect. I stared down at them for what seemed like too long, but Esther didn't complain and pushed her pelvis against mine so my rock hard cock was pushed tightly against her pussy. The feeling was amazing, the water seeming to add to the excitement. It was like whatever happened under there was in another world and I guess Esther must have agreed because she dropped her hands now so they were around my ass pulling me in as tight as she could.

Oh my god, oh my god -- I was almost out of control. I was right on the edge. Fuck this was embarrassing, I was going to cum and finally lost my ability for rational thought. I dropped my own hands to Esther's ass and pulled her in even tighter, a slight humping sensation, accompanied by a small groan from E. Oh god -- another hump from me, then 1 more and suddenly I was coming. Faark. My cock pulsated against Esther's pussy -- spewing rope after rope of semen in my cossies as I lost control, enmeshed entirely with this pleasure machine. I was so embarrassed I just held on and pretended it hadn't happened. After what seemed like 10 minutes but was probably only 2, Esther let go of me, pecked me on the lips, thanked me (thanked me!?) and said "I love our cuddles -- we should do them more often I reckon. Whenever you want eh? Free use cuddling is the bomb!"

Oh my god -- oh jeez, I was too stunned for words but Esther just smiled at me and got out of the pool telling me she needed to go out again and that hopefully she would see me later. I was barely able to say goodbye -- severe shock is probably the best description. Free use? I knew what that meant. I'd seen it in a dodgy porn video. She'd definitely said it. Free use cuddling. I couldn't believe it. The fact that I'd cum, even before she said it, and I was positive she'd noticed me cum, meant this was potentially part of the agreement. I wasn't 100% sure but was certainly going to find out. The thing with Esther was that she was the big sister. She always led. It was always her arms out first for the cuddle, always. She never kept me wondering so I figured that I would surely find out sooner rather than later.

It was all I could think about all afternoon, all through dinner and even through desert. My mum was a great chef and great company. I loved her cooking and with dad having left us 10 years earlier we had become something of a team.

As I polished off the last of the ice cream, mum gave me the news I really wanted to hear. Sammy -- your sister just texted and asked if you could help her with something after dinner. I told her you'd be over in 10. Over in 10! I couldn't believe my luck. She was leading again. But to where? My cock responded immediately with a minor chubby and I went up to my room to shower and get ready.

Maybe I was presumptuous but the first thing I did was wash my cock and all round my oversized nuts and ass, quickly drying off before going to put my undies and footy shorts back on. Just before stepping into my undies I had a flash of an idea and discarded them, only putting my footy shorts and a long singlet top on. I was barely dressed. Barely, and made my way across the lane to Esther's house telling mum I'd see her later. If only I'd look back to see her smile I might have wondered but I was too focussed on what was coming up -- my thick young penis -- being one of them.

As I entered the house I saw Esther in the kitchen and she called me through. Just washing dishes she said, won't be long and if I wasn't going crazy I'm sure she wiggled her ass a bit as she said it. Fuckkk -- I was horny. Fuck, she was hot. Dressed only in a short summer dress, ass pointing straight out at me. Oy my lord -- free use cuddles - let's see.

I came up behind her and put my arms around her, hands on her stomach, cock tightly pushed into her gorgeous ass. She hummed her assent and kept washing telling me how nice my cuddles were and how glad she was I didn't mind cuddling her. Didn't mind!? Fuk me. I was ecstatic, couldn't believe my luck and pushed my cock hard against her ass to show her my appreciation. She stopped washing and I felt her push back against me so I responded again -- 1 more thrust but this time a little harder. Esther's hands came down to my sides as she reached around and pulled my ass towards her. That did it for me, I dropped my own hands down her sides realising almost immediately she wasn't wearing any underwear and ground my cock hard into her ass.

With nothing beneath my own shorts, It appeared to be virtually skin on skin and after 4 or 5 short thrusts I was right there about to cum. Losing control I pushed hard again into her ass but this time from a bit of a lower angle and had her dress ride up so it was now no longer in play. Now completely out of control I pumped even harder hearing her moan somewhere in the background as my hands of their own volition found there way around her tits and squeezed softly. More moaning from Esther and without warning I erupted, cumming harder than I ever had before. Into my footy shorts, onto her ass and onto the floor. Esther rode my orgasm with me, my hands still around her tits, until I was completely spent. Without embarrassment Esther passed me back a cloth and suggested I do some clean up. I may be a free use cuddler, but you still have to clean up young man, she told me.

Oh god -- clean up. Clean up. There was so much sperm. The epicentre was my footy shorts and they were aimed right at E's gorgeous ass so I did all I could to wipe her down, including the large line of sperm that had run down her leg. As I bent forward to clean her feet, E grabbed the sides of my head and squatted right down on top of me. I couldn't believe it -- her pussy was basically balanced across my skull as she rubbed it across my crown. Back and forth, back and forth -- I stayed as still as I could in the hope I wouldn't interrupt her momentum as Esther started breathing heavier and rubbing harder. It wouldn't have been 30 rubs before Esther came on top of my head, my knowledge of her outcome being assisted by her panting, a small squirt, as well as her exclamation -- I'm cuuumingggg...I was ecstatic, it was unbelievable

If I am your free use cuddler, then you are my free use cum toy. I think you and I are alike in many ways -- she said as she moved to the side of me and started walking upstairs, leaving me completely lost for words, and hard. Very hard. If it was up to me I'd be rubbing one out on her body at least once an hour. I wondered how similar we are in terms of those desires??

Time would tell but I was keen not to overplay my hand so resisted the urge to follow her upstairs, leaving quietly by her front door. 12 hours till tomorrows cuddle I estimated -- unless...