Free Use Experiment Ch. 06

Story Info
Still Day 2, the boys face a challenge in the afternoon...
3.2k words
4.54
8.6k
6
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/02/2024
Created 11/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was early afternoon before Graham strolled back down to the pool from his room, where he'd spent the time having a shower and getting changed. Whereas he knew he could do whatever he wanted and every woman had to do it, he couldn't bring himself to not wash his cock and change his cum splattered shorts. Just because he could doesn't mean he should.

As he reached the pool there looked to be about five other guys waiting to take part in Sven's competition idea. Sven, Benjamin and Zack were present, what with having arranged the competition, so were chatting pleasantly alongside Chen and, most surprisingly, Noel.

"Alright Noel," Graham spoke cheerfully, "you taking part?"

To his surprise Noel went bright red, the others bursting out laughing.

"Not quite," Sven informed Graham as Noel clammed up, "Noel's kindly agreed to be our official adjudicator in case of any close finishes."

"That's still great mate," Graham directed at Noel, "it's a way of taking part!"

"It's enough for me," Noel finally managed to say,"in forcing myself to be around this, stuff, I'm hoping I'll overcome my natural embarrassment without resorting to anything sinful."

Not wanting to point out that watching ten people fuck was probably pretty sinful in case Noel changed his mind, Graham slapped Noel on the back in delight and, nursing his sore hand, spoke to Sven.

"So, what's the plan, what's the rules?"

"Well," the Scandivanian hunk beamed as he spoke, "now we are all here, yes? Now we shall organise the girls." Turning around, he called out to all of the girls present.

"Sexy Ladies!" Sven called, "we are need of five volunteers to take part in our competition! First to make your man release cum wins six hours of immun... imnun... freedom from be told what to do!"

To no ones surprise there was a rush of people volunteering and Noel, encouraged by Sven, picked five of the volunteers seemingly at random before assigning them to the lads involved, which was met by nods from all involved. It was public knowledge that Noel would not have slept with anyone present, and therefore wouldn't have favourites.

He paired Sven with a slim American named Zoey, who smiled proudly when she was chosen, standing there completely topless, happy to show off her enhanced breasts free and proud of any confinement.

Benjamin was assigned a tiny Korean called Hye-Rim who admitted she was worried she wouldn't be able to take him all.

"Don't worry girlie," he reassured her in a deep rumble, "you just do your best."

Ginger Zack was given another American, Jules was pushing the term 'curvy' to its maximum use, but she was immediately keen, running her hands against Zack's body, focusing mainly on his belly.

Being the last two, Graham and Chen joked over who would be unlucky enough to pick the other.

"Let's hope they're a virgin so they can actually feel your tiny dick," Graham laughed, but Chen wasn't taking it lying down.

"Do not worry, your girlfriend liked it a lot!"

The crowd laughed, everyone very aware of Graham and Georgia's closeness. Even though he'd just had a threesome that morning, and he was just about to have his dick sucked by someone else, it was at the top of Graham's mind that Chen might be telling the truth, and it truly worried him. But before he could dissolve into a puddle of insecurities Noel announced their two volunteers.

"For Chen, we have Clara!"

Graham looked in surprise as his and Georgia's bedroom partner smiled sheepishly at him, despite her dark skin her cheeks obviously red. Judging by the bikini she was barely wearing, she was having some time off work. He gave her a wink as Noel began to announce his partner.

"For Graham, we have Roxanne!"

Strutting into view, the shaven-haired Irish beauty from the bar, having changed out of her denim shorts and was wearing a string bikini, no bra, revealing her small but amazingly pert breasts, as well as her toned and muscular body.

"How's the craic lad?" She smiled as she spoke, obviously confident in her body and, after sucking off Chen in the bar earlier, quite happy with her sexuality too.

"Nice to properly meet you," Graham returned the smile, "seeing as it was your sexy accent that convinced me to come here in the first place."

"Ah, that's grand to hear," she grinned, "problem is, as I plan for my mouth to be full I won't be able to speak too much."

Graham was already hard, but upon hearing that he somehow felt his cock get stiffer.

"The rules everyone!" Noel shouted out, "are that the first bombshell to get a bro to nut wins six hours of immunity from having to do what they're told!" This was met by a wave of excited noises, forcing Noel to wait for it to die down before continuing, "The first lad to nut needs to down a pint of vodka!"

This was met by laughter and applause from the girls, but downright panic from the blokes, who all looked nervously at each other.

"We did not agree to that!" Sven hissed to Noel, who shrugged nonchalantly.

"Tough shit motherfucker, you won't get away with it now!" Although, taking this into account, he added; "the lady who's last to make a man nut last, or any who doesn't make a man nut, also downs a pint of vodka!"

The girls, previously grinning widely, were now the ones to look shit scared. Apart from Roxanne anyway, who just laughed derisively.

"Girls," Noel called out, "you can do anything you want to make him cum! We start, on three, two, one, GO!"

There was no time to consider the words 'do anything' as all five of the volunteers involved began to focus on their man. Roxanne took the direct approach, whipping Graham's shorts right off before beginning to lick on his cock head.

"Oh, you cunt," Graham moaned, "keen to get me drunk are you?"

"Believe me, lad," Roxanne's muffled voice came as she began gently wanking him off, her mouth moving up and down his length, "if I fucked you proper I'm not sure you'd survive the experience."

Not daring to challenge her on that, he gasped as she quickly engulfed him. Having cum this morning he'd been pretty confident he'd last with no problem, but he'd not counted on having someone as determined or experienced as Roxanne at the end of it.

To his relief, the other girls also looked to be giving their best for their partners. Clara and Hye-Rim appeared to be focusing on licking and wanking while Jules and Zoey, alongside Roxanne, had immediately gone straight to the blowjob, although each had a different technique.

Jules was going inch by inch and Zoey was spluttering every time she took it deeper. This was in stark contrast to Roxanne who, despite Graham's cock being larger than both Chen's and Zacks, seemed to be inhaling it with ease.

Everyone around the pool seemed to be watching, causing Graham to feel quite conspicuous standing in the middle of them all while a genuine thot sucked and wanked him off, with the different friend groups of all volunteers shouting wildly for their preferred winner, encouraging the lasses and slagging off the lads.

"I've seen bigger pencils in my handbag!" Was aimed at Chen, but you also had beauties like;

"Don't be too long, Zack, or else your cock will look like a burned chipolata!"

"Benjamin! Your name's longer than your cock!"

"You might be Swedish but I've seen bigger meatballs at Ikea!" Was obviously directed at Sven.

"I've spoke to Georgia Graham! She would have replied but she had a real cock in her mouth!"

Rolling his eyes at that one, Graham was shocked when he noticed Hye-Rim forcing Benjamin to lie down on a deckchair. Even though he knew it was coming, his eyes widened as much as possible watching as she sat atop him and began to slide down his cock.

"Oh fuck!" She moaned as his wide cock immediately filled her cunt, "That feels... Oh fuck!"

Zoey and Jules were quick to follow suit, but Clara and Roxanne carried on with what they were doing, ignoring the others as they continued to suck and wank away.

A few minutes later, Graham was starting to feel the inevitable, his balls starting to feel tight, yet he felt a relief that had nothing to do with his cock when he heard Hye-Rim start to moan in orgasm. At the same time, he could hear Benjamin begin to gasp, his breath coming faster.

"Aw hell no," he moaned, yet he couldn't help it as finally, his balls emptied at the exact same moment Hye-Rim cried out in intense pleasure, the two of them cumming together. Hye-Rim moaned and cried as she held onto Benjamin's shoulders, his face pressed against hers as his mouth searched for hers, leading to them both kissing passionately as their orgasms faded, leading to a sympathetic and romantic 'aww' from the majority of the crowd.

These initial orgasms seemed to lead to a cascade, as moments later Clara removed Chen from her mouth and, his cock aimed towards her small breasts, he promptly shot strings of cum across them.

Graham began to feel his own balls tighten and attempted to warn Roxanne, but she didn't stop, every single inch of his cock down her throat when he finally bust a nut, yet she didn't stop sucking even when he started to write in pleasurable, intense agony. She only stopped when she was happy there was no more cum left to give, and even then she continued to gently lick at the end of his cock.

It came down to Sven and Zack, the blond bombshell against the ginger ninja, American Zoey against American Jules. Both blokes began to moan in unison and everyone crowded around them both as it reached the climax.

Moments apart, both of them shot a huge load across their respective partners' faces, the crowd cheering and laughing as Jules looked unhappy while Zoey used her finger to push all the cum into her mouth. Noel waited for silence before announcing the winner/ loser of the contest.

"The first fella to nut, Benjamin!" He announced to warm applause, not that Benjamin or Hye-Rim seemed to notice as she was still sat atop of him, the two of them lying pressed together. "So Hye-Rim gets the immunity!" Moving on, he addressed the two Americans, Jules already using her towel to clean her face, while Zoey was still quite happily searching for every drop, "It were by a mere moment, but Zack shot his load... before Sven!" There was further cheering, Sven apologising sheepishly to Zoey but she looked completely unbothered by it, seemingly happy that she got a good load of cum. "Zoey, Benjamin," Noel continued, "your pints of vodka will be waiting at the bar!"

As everyone began to either disperse or return to their deckchairs, Roxanne stood up tall, stretching her back which showed off her breasts and toned body.

"If you hadn't done them girls earlier, I'd have won that," she told Graham with a laugh and a wink as he remembered to put his shorts back on.

"I have no doubt," he agreed, "that was amazing."

With a kiss on his cheek, the Irish beauty began walking away, but stopped and turned around one last time;

"To be sure I'll be seeing you and your girlfriend together soon." With that, she continued her saunter back into the hotel.

Shocked yet pleased with that idea, Graham turned his attention to what was happening around him.

Zack was stood chatting to Sven and Noel, and where Zoey was hanging around the swede clutching her pint glass Jules was nowhere to be seen, while Clara and Chen were last seen wandering off together towards the toilets. Benjamin and Hye-Rim however...

Despite both having cum recently it wasn't stopping the two from going again, the petite Korean girl riding her partner with intensity, he was sat up holding her small breasts against his chest, their eyes focused solely on each other they seemed completely unaware of anyone else around them, their lips met and they kissed with an intensity that reminded Graham of how he felt with Georgia.

Hye-Rim started to rise off Benjamin, doing so, her pussy moving off his fat cock with an audible wetness, cum immediately beginning to drip down her thighs, yet she ignored it, instead, as Benjamin stood, she got onto the deckchair and bent over, revealing her sopping mess of a pussy, cum-smeared all over, but only briefly as her lover slipped his still rock-hard cock inside her. Starting off gently, it wasn't long before he began to pound her with increased intensity, holding onto her hips, Hye-Rim moaned like a banshee.

"Oh fuck me, fill me, fuck me..." she intoned until, finally, her back arched and she cried out wordlessly in orgasm, her cunt clenching hard on her lovers cock, it was too much for him, Benjamin releasing his own pent-up cry of lust as he filled her with another load, before collapsing on top of the tiny girl.

"Fuck in hell," Sven intoned, "how does he have energy to go again!"

"Look at who he's fucking," Zack joked, "she could make someone in their eighties go at least twice."

"Is that the type of girl you like then guy?" Noel rumbled, causing Zack to go bright red.

"I mean, well, there's many attractive girls about..."

"Hey, I didn't mean to embarrass you," Noel said sheepishly, looking embarrassed, "I was teasing. Can't help having a preference of who you're attracted to."

"I hear you," Graham agreed, "there are certain things I like, and other things I don't."

"Fuck you talking about brother?" Noel laughed loudly, "So far you've hooked up with your white girlfriend, a sister, and I'm told you had two Chinese this morning."

Laughing, Graham accepted that so far he hadn't displayed a particular preference for a particular body type.

"You've got me there, but I've still got things I will and won't do."

"Such as?" Zack asked quickly, leading Graham to look flustered.

"I don't want to say in case it's used against me in the future," he stalled, "this is America right? I plead the fifth!"

"What about you Noel?" Sven asked as he finally let Zoey slide in next to him, their arms linked, "and I do not mean sexy wise, but lady wise, any preferences?"

Both Zack and Graham looked upon their beefy black friend with interest, while Noel seemed surprised by the question.

"I mean..." his deep voice came out surprisingly high, yet he didn't look embarrassed, more curious at what his own answer would be, "you know," he admitted, "I can't say I know myself. Most of the people I know are black evangelicals like me, so I always assumed I'd marry one of them."

"Well," Sven spoke cheerfully, slapping Noel on the back and nursing his hand, "now you have chance to find out yes?"

With Noel looking thoughtful, their conversation moved on, and they took deckchairs next to each other just chatting about their lives prior to now.

"My parents are both white South African," Zack revealed in his thick Afrikaans accent, "turns out my father's father was Scottish, which is where the gingers from. The meisies in the neighbourhood have never seen it before, so I do well for myself."

"I have always wanted to travel to America," Sven admitted, "mainly for University, but when given chance to fuck here, I would be fool to say no!" He laughed with a glint in his eye, eyeing Zoey up as he did so. "Talking of," he spoke to his busty American girl, "perhaps you and I can go get more acquainted yes?"

"I thought you'd never ask," Zoey stood up so fast she bounced, and Sven waved happily as he was led to what Graham assumed would be a bedroom.

With Sven disappearing the group broke up, Graham heading up to his room so he could shower and get ready for something to eat. To his surprise and delight, he was greeted there by Georgia, who was lying on his suite sofa watching TV, still wearing her work uniform.

"Hey sexy," she called to him as he closed the door, "fancy seeing you here."

"Hey sexy yourself," walking over, he bent gently, kissing her briefly but lovingly, "I thought you were working?"

"I was told I wasn't needed, so I've got until the morning."

"That's brilliant!" Although Graham had spent the day fucking three other women, he genuinely meant it. "I hope you don't think I'm ignoring you, but I was going to have a shower."

"Mind if I join you?" Georgia asked, standing up from the couch with a stretch. Looking into his eyes, she laughed as she saw the panic her words had caused. "I don't mean for a fuck you idiot. I had mine this morning and I know you've been... busy, today, and yes, I am a little jealous, but I just wanted to spend time with you. If you need some alone time..."

"No!" Realising he'd shouted, Graham cleared his throat. "No, I don't need alone time, I would like to shower with you. I just... I suppose I feel guilty about having, you know, been with..."

Laughing, it was Georgia's turn to interrupt.

"You don't need to explain yourself," smiling, she walked towards Graham, gently placing her hands in his, "the only reason we've met at all is because of being here, and while I'm jealous, I can't help that. I understand that we're here for a reason," standing before him, Georgia couldn't quite take her eyes off Graham, "I'm glad we've met, and I wouldn't change that for anything."

Any feelings of guilt now washed clean, Graham wrapped an arm around his lover and pressed his lips against hers, her response as passionate as his own. As their lips finally parted, Georgia had an extremely dopey smile on her face.

"Hmm..." she sighed happily, "I love you Graham..." Upon realising what she'd said a look of panic immediately overcame her. "Oh god, I mean, I... Oh god, I'm sorry, I didn't mean, it just..." panic gave way to confusion as Graham laughed, a smile wide upon his face, both out of amusement and genuine pleasure.

"I love you too Georgia."

Although he meant those words, deeply and truly, Georgia didn't react in the way he hoped she would, as if they were in a rom-com, by throwing her body at him, sighing deeply the words, "Oh, Graham." No, it was slightly different.

"Oh, thank fuck for that," she laughed, bending over double, "I didn't mean to say it, but I thought you were going to run away, or panic. Thank fuck," she repeated, "that you're as bloody stupid as I am." Recovering, she kissed Graham deeply, romantically slipping him the tongue.

Both perturbed and amused, Graham just went with it, happy that she understood the situation they both found themselves in, that it wasn't his fault, so let him be led into the shower where despite the lack of sex he had what was without a doubt the most sexually charged moments of his life.

They didn't even bother to call room service afterwards as, despite the early hour, they fell asleep together, Graham the big spoon. There was nothing intentionally sexual about it, it was just what they both needed, and they slept peacefully together, neither quite knowing what the next day would bring.