Free Use Experiment Ch. 10

Story Info
We return to Chen and find out what or who he's been doing.
3.4k words
4.89
1k
3
0

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 05/04/2024
Created 11/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking down upon the face of a beautiful woman, his cock between her inflated lips, Chen felt content about the way his week was going.

It wasn't as if he was unaccustomed to the rewards of the flesh even prior to this week, having spent a good amount of time with those willing to spend their time with anyone who could afford to keep them in the lifestyle they wished to be kept.

Although prostitution was illegal within China, in the last five years, he'd spent a lot of time in states like Singapore and Thailand, where he'd spent his family's money with impunity. His father being a high-ranking member of the Chinese Communist Party, Chen had funds to spare, especially if no one noticed they were missing in the first place. This allowed him to spend a large amount of time in Foshan, a city in China where 'erotic massages' were legal. However, it turned out that this wouldn't be his only 'happy ending'.

The opportunity to come to America, a country that he had long wished to visit but he'd so far been unable to convince his father that it wouldn't be a waste of money. Being able to say it was for scientific research sealed the deal, although the exact details of the experiment were left unspoken.

Here and now, Chen had ploughed through double digits of women. Being fucked, sucked or generally just made to cum, he enjoyed it all. Unlike some others, Chen took the 'free-use' aspect of the experiment more literally, and, apart from one memorable occasion, just chose those women he found attractive rather than looking for any reciprocal affection.

That memorable occasion had been when, waiting for everyone else to appear in the bar for the initial introduction meeting, an incredibly foxy, shaven-headed Goddess had walked up to him, pulled down his pants and just gone to town, ignoring the arrival of all the others. It had been one of the most sexual acts he'd ever been part of and one of the few times where he'd not had to pay for it.

Thinking back upon that particularly hot memory, Chen felt his balls start to tighten. He didn't warn... fuck, what was her name? Anyway, he didn't warn Fake Lips that he was about to cum, instead just let out a gasp as he felt his cock shudder from the release.

To his respect, she took it without any complaint, sucking it down like she had been before his release, only stopping when he began to shrink.

"I hope you enjoyed yourself, sugar," Fake Lips spoke in a broad Californian accent, "I'm just happy you're done."

"Oh, do not worry 'sugar'," Chen mocked, "I had a great time. You can go now, and watch the attitude."

Standing up tall, Fake Lips looked like she wanted to argue but refrained from doing so, instead merely walking out with a sexy strut, wiggling her implanted cheeks for all they were worth.

Not that Chen noticed. He'd had his fun, so why would he stare after someone when he no longer required them? He found the exaggerated 'fake' look alluring. The bigger the better, the less natural the better, but when his balls were empty he couldn't give a flying fuck.

Standing up, he moved off the sofa in reception that he'd just got head in, ignoring the looks of those who worked the front desk, as well as anyone who happened to walk through, heading towards the arcade room as if this was just a normal day for him.

Playing a few games of 'Street Fighter II', Chen found himself distracted by a group of friends playing 'Dance Dance Revolution', laughing and giggling at every success and failure, they appeared to be very close, and even half an hour post orgasm he found there proximity to be incredibly sexual, their body language was increasingly tactile and flirtatious, the group containing a mixture of sizes and ethnicities. It was like a wet dream.

Originally, focused on his game, Chen passed it off as friends being friends, perhaps being a few drinks in, but when multiple members began kissing and fondling Chen changed his opinion from it being a group of friends to a gang of lesbians.

To his dismay, the moment he spotted a hand underneath someone else's skirt they abruptly left the arcade. Chen was halfway through a tournament, kicking ass with Chun-Li against all the CPU characters. Hell, who else was he going to play as? Despite having more skin exposed, Blanca wouldn't get his pulse going like Chun-Li.

Fighting against the urge to stay and finish the game, he decided to follow the group. If they happened to go back to a room, he'd merely remember the number and come back later when his balls were full again. What he would end up finding was so much more than he anticipated.

Following from a distance, he was pleased to see the group take the stairs, allowing him to follow more discretely than if he'd barged into the same lift they were taking. He knew he could force them to tell him what room, but following them was much more exciting.

To his surprise, having followed them up to the fourth floor there journey ended at a suite. Chen had assumed they were only for the male participants, but seeing as the hotel had twelve suites and only eleven men, he clearly hadn't considered that there would be one spare. He now discovered that some of the ladies had been making good use of it.

Although he was quite open to some public nudity it was still a thrill to see one of the women remove her shirt before entering the room. Assuming she was just keen, Chen was looking forward to seeing some girl-on-girl action, so, with the door left open, he peered in carefully, to be met by what he could only describe as wall-to-wall fanny.

The group he'd been following had consisted of six women, but there were at least twenty currently present, almost all of whom were either knelt down eating pussy, bent over having it eaten or staring into each other's eyes as they scissored. The six who'd just arrived immediately threw themselves into the throng, and a few enterprising couples appeared to have brought their own toys, with one couple sitting atop the kitchen counter, a pale blonde with long-flowing hair was sharing a double-ended dildo with a shaven-headed ebony beauty, the juxtaposition causing Chen's five inches, already on its way back up to spring instantly to life.

As he stared, it was clear the blonde had reached orgasm, her face a writhing mass of emotion and pleasure, yet not once did she stop plunging her ass back towards her sexual partner, desperate to enjoy and be enjoyed. Yet as his eyes finally moved away from the couple, he spotted a group of about five or six all positioned in a circle, simultaneously giving and receiving head. Some were lying on their backs, others on their sides, and one particularly gifted girl was kneeling, her considerable arse fully on show.

Unable to fully comprehend what he could see, Chen pushed away from the door until his back pressed against the wall. He couldn't believe what he'd seen, a room full of women fucking. It was like he'd died and gone to heaven. Admittedly, not everyone present was a stunner, which, in a one-on-one situation would have been a major problem, but in a group? Fuck, he wouldn't have minded if all but one of them had looked like the back end of a horse, he didn't have to look at their faces, just the variety of pussy on display. Whether it was hairy, hairless or somewhere in between as long as it was dripping, he had no preference other than being able to put his cock inside it. In a group quantity mattered more than quality.

Torn over how to interrupt the group and get involved without putting anyone off their current actions, Chen heard a voice from inside the room calling him in.

"Oy! Pervert," the voice called out loudly, "you might as well come on in. But don't fucking try anything."

He entered full of nervous anticipation, but any hope that he was being invited to join in was shattered by the staring of forty eyes, all piercing and angry as he shuffled in like a naughty child caught out doing something wrong.

Standing before him, completely naked was a stunningly pretty woman, large of breast, ass and stomach, her expression was one of disinterest, appearing unbothered by Chen's wandering eyes, completely and utterly confident within herself. As she spoke it was apparent this was the same person who'd called him in, her accent unmistakeably Australian.

"You just can't keep your eyes to yourself can you cobber?" The woman spoke dismissively, looking Chen up and down as if he were a particularly unpleasant shit. "We knew you'd be the one to find us, especially now pervert number two's shacked up with someone, but you're all about the variety, ain't you boy?"

Going red, Chen remained silent. He knew he could tell them all to shut up, to keep doing what they were doing, but it wouldn't be the same, so he decided to take his punishment and, knowing there were cameras everywhere, realised he could get a copy of the video to take home with him and enjoy at his leisure.

"You think you've got this planned out don't ya, you ratbag," the Ozzie smirked, having seen his eyes flicker to the cameras, "we know about the cameras, and we've already got Damian to command the staff not to share it out."

Taken aback, Chen couldn't even bring up an innocent expression so shocked that they had him figured out. Confusion reigned as he tried to understand how his mind could be read so utterly.

"It's not hard to work it out," she mocked, "You're a pervert, and if you can't fuck it you'll jerk to it!"

The entire group of women were paying rapt attention, all completely unbothered by being nude in front of Chen, all giggling and pointing.

"We'd even decided what to do to you should you find us," Ozzie continued, "because, as we see it, you've got a few choices. Seeing as most of us here are full-blown, card-carrying lesbians you could walk away and leave us to it, not telling a soul about what we're up to so we can enjoy ourselves for an hour or two a day without fear of getting forced to fuck a bloke. Or," she cocked her head, "you could go and tell everyone, ruining our peace and quiet." Looking around, she gestured at everyone present, "Or, you could come in and force us to keep going while you watch and fuck some, or all, of us. Except tomorrow, we wouldn't be here." She laughed, a full-throated guffaw." We'd just move somewhere else. The problem is, you'd probably come looking, and we'd hate to be looking over our shoulders. So, we have a proposition."

Smiling, the Ozzie stood up and walked towards Chen, her breasts swaying and her stomach shaking as she did so, Chen's eyes following every bounce, "Everyone here has agreed that they will continue, happily and without fear of you trying to stick that thing inside them, if we allow you to watch. A couple of the girls, including Anna and Mae other there," she gestured at a familiar couple of Chinese girls, "have even agreed to suck, fuck and wank you off as necessary, BUT!" She raised her voice, causing Chen to jump, "only when they're finished with the other girls. Once they've had theirs, you can have yours, but otherwise, you sit down and watch this smorgasbord of talent fuck each other. You force anyone into doing anything they're not ready for, or they don't want to do, and we're gone as quickly as possible. Agreed?"

Completely and utterly stunned, Chen fought the conflicting emotions that spread through his body. He wasn't happy about being told what he could and couldn't do, particularly in a free-use experiment, and initially, anger ran through him like wildfire. He could tell them to do what the fuck he wanted, he could tell them to come back here day in, day out until the experiment was done. He owed them nothing.

But, what would be hotter? Watching a group of women fucking and sucking each other because they wanted to, or because he'd told them to? Yes, he'd not been too bothered what others had wanted before, fake lips from earlier being a prime example, but whenever he watched porn, and that was often, he often came from watching the performers cum and they more likely to do that being free to fuck rather than being forced too.

A few of those present were visibly getting bored waiting for Chen to say something, with one enterprising couple getting back to fucking without even waiting for an answer. As Chen watched them, the lust and enjoyment obvious in their expressions and body language, something finally clicked. When else was he ever going to get the chance to watch this many women fuck ever again?

"Deal," Chen agreed, "but I get to move around freely."

"Even if we had a choice, we'd agree," the curvy Ozzie accepted, "this way we get the best of both worlds. It weren't worth any of us spitting the dummy out over this. Now, I'm gonna get back to it, you total pervert."

Happy with the solution, Chen took no hurt from the insult, recognising it as true. He was also more interested in the sexy redhead that Ozzie practically jumped on, immediately kissing and absorbed in enjoying the other's body. She had curves to match her partner although while Ozzie's was more from being lived in her partners were more toned and, he surmised, intended. That bubble butt alone was probably months of work in the gym.

Taking one of the stools from around the kitchen island, Chen positioned himself in a corner, allowing him to see everything that went on around him, just in case anything particularly saucy happened he'd be able to pick a more advantageous position as necessary.

Any concerns that he would not be able to control himself disappeared after about fifteen minutes where, in an act of passion, a blonde was ganged up upon, every hole covered and used, to the point that both her body and cunt were dripping from a mixture of hers and others juices. Watching on, the Ozzie had concerns when Chen stood up, his hand apparently within his pocket, and despite the excited grin plastered upon his face he only watched. Even when the blonde began to squirt hard, her juices covering a multitude of women, including Ozzie herself, to everyone's surprise and relief he behaved himself.

Comfortable that Chen was able to behave himself, the circle of lesbians reformed laying on a padded rug. There were now seven involved, including Anna and Mae who, as ever, remained seemingly attached, Mae's tongue delicately teasing the clit of the bald, black woman who'd previously been fucking on the countertop, causing great problems for Ozzie who kept complaining every time the ebony beauty stopped using her own mouth as she appeared to enjoy Mae's ministrations almost too much.

Soon, Chen found himself reaching peak horniness, pulling his cock from out his trousers. Gently wanking as he watched everything unfold, he was soon surprised when a strong pair of hands reached from behind him.

"You'd best get undressed if you want to enjoy this properly," a voice whispered in his ear before the hands let go.

Not wasting time, Chen followed the advice and was soon starkers. Along with not being overly tall, he was quite slim, with no real muscle definition, more wiry, but as he turned to face the owner of the strong arms, he was pleased to see the blonde who'd been fucking upon the countertop looking upon him admirably.

"Not too bad," she spoke approvingly, her accent foreign to Chen, although likely Eastern European. With her pale skin and light blonde hair, she looked almost ghostly. Taller than Chen, her frame was slim with small, pointed breasts. "I want you to turn around again," she commanded, "and we'll see how well you can behave."

With no delay, Chen once more did as he was commanded, happy to feel the strong hands, deceptively strong from her frame, once more wrapping themselves around him, but not immediately returning to his cock. Instead, she cupped his small, hairy balls in her hands as he watched Ozzie become the sandwich between Anna and Mae, the latter sitting upon Ozzie's face while Anna had borrowed the double-ended dildo and was feeding it into both of their cunts, a look of happy concentration upon her face giving way to waves of pleasure.

It had never before bothered Chen that, quite often, he would cum within the first few minutes of sex, being more focused on getting his rocks off than anything else, but in the here and now he did everything he could to delay ejaculation. It was slow, it was sensual, and he was enjoying being in someone else's control.

"Hmm," she soothingly spoke, one hand beginning to jack him off, the other stroking his body, "you're enjoying this, I can tell. If you need to cum, I can go faster?"

"No," he gasped, "I want, want to last..."

Unseen behind Chen the blonde smiled.

"If you think you can," she purred, her lips brushing against his neck, "then I'm sure I can find a suitable reward for you."

As she used large, languid strokes, Chen spent the next however long in a mixture of complete bliss and agony, the pleasure wonderful, yet not being able to cum, and spending a lot of energy on holding it, was almost perverse.

As Chen almost reached overload, suddenly the hand loosened from his cock.

"Good boy," she purred, moving before him, one finger running down his chest, "I think you deserve a release."

Bending over a sofa, she spread herself wide enough to show off her pink wetness, "go to town," she commanded, before gasping in shocked pleasure as Chen immediately complied.

His length surrounded by the warmth of her body, Chen knew he couldn't last, so made sure to enjoy each and every thrust as he pounded relentlessly against her pert cheeks.

Very soon, he could stand no more, and with one last thrust shot his load inside her, causing the blonde to moan happily.

"Hmm, looks like you're really a good boy," she grinned looking back at him, "that's exactly what I've been after."

Standing there, gasping from the energy he'd spent, Chen couldn't have been happier, only removing himself from within her when his cock flopped out of her, spent and flaccid.

To Chen's delight, before much of the cum could leak from her cunt, the blonde scooped up what she could on two of her fingers before slowly sliding them across her tongue.

"Ooh," she announced as she finished, "that tastes good."

His brain practically exploding from happiness, Chen did something he'd never done before.

"Mind if I wash up and stay around after? This, this is just amazing."

Giggling, the blonde nodded, but before he was able to run off something seemed to occur to her.

"Assuming you're going to be around often," she spoke with a faint blush, "I'm Elaina."

"Charmed," Chen picked up a hand, kissed it, and then turned around, leaving Elaina in shock at this hitherto unforeseen side of him.

Entering the bathroom, the shower was turned on, yet the occupants seemed either unable to hear his arrival or were completely unbothered by his presence. Either way, the couple paid no attention as Chen washed his cock, wiping it off on a hand towel before returning to the main lounge area, where he spent the next half hour watching what he thought must be heaven.

Unconsciously, he spent more time watching Elaina than before, aroused to recognise that as Ozzie was now eating her cunt, her fingers dipping in and out, it was his cum she was enjoying. Perhaps, over the next couple of days, before he left, he could somehow find himself fucking even more of the group? Maybe he could even convince one of the lesbians to give him a try.

This, this was exactly what he'd been after. It was as if finally, finally! This goddamn experiment was proving itself worthwhile.

Settling back into his chair, Chen grinned happily as Elaina came on Ozzie's tongue, releasing her cry of pleasure as her eyes focused upon him.

Definitely what he was after.