Free Use Festival

Story Info
2 Sisters enjoy a day out at the Free Use Festival.
11.8k words
4.41
105.8k
111
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: 2 Part story. The first is about a Free Use festival and what goes on during them, the second part follows a family home after. Lots of degradation in the first part, incest in the second, and heavy on the anal everywhere.

Free Use Festival

The Free Use Act over time not only wore down old fashioned sensibilities slowly, but also changed them, making them take on new qualities. For instance, degradation and humiliation weren't seen as either, but as quaint concepts of the time before, as something wholesome and nostalgic that could be enjoyed in modern times without the stigma. Festivals like Renaissance fairs had cropped up where people practiced old fashioned activities for fun. One such festival was the annual Free Use Anniversary Festival.

~

In one corner of the festival grounds, teams lined up as the event began. It was a little similar to Scottish caber tossing; the competing men would pluck up their partners by the pits of their knees and begin using them. After they both had climaxed, the men would have to toss them into nearby dumpsters. It was a competition of endurance and speed.

More than 60 teams from across the globe were competing that year. The teams consisted of one man and three female partners of any composition. The competition was fairly straightforward. The men and women raced to climax together as quickly as possible one after another. The team who got through all their women first won.

The event also didn't suffer from some of the limitations of other competitions. They weren't dominated by professionals who trained relentlessly and were rather friendly to amateur competitors as the family teams readily proved. It was a popular event since almost anyone from any background could win and it had spread to many countries.

A reporter was going around, conducting short interviews with various participants.

~

"Hi there, Kyle Smith from FTV, would you mind sharing a few words with the people watching at home?"

"Uh sure," the man replied. "Uh, I'm Max, this is my wife Miriam and our two daughters."

"Good to meet you Max and your lovely family. So, what made you decide to start competing Max?"

"Hiiiiii!" one of Max's daughters said, waving at the camera.

"Well, I think my wife can answer that better than I could," Max said, giving his wife a glance.

Miriam rolled her eyes at him but smiled and answered. "Well, the family and I started coming to these events years back and always had loads of fun. We watched the Girl Toss each year and I always thought we could do so much better than our local champions. So eventually, one year I thought why not prove it and just compete ourselves? Show 'em how it's done y'know. And well, the rest is history."

The reporter laughed politely. "That's a nice family story. Do you think you can win, even against all the talent here?"

"Yeah! Obviously," one of Max's daughters said, raising her brow as if the question were rhetorical.

"Duh, no way we lose," the other said enthusiastically.

"W-well we'll see about that," Max said, raising a hand placating. "There is a lot of tough competition here, but I've got faith in my girls," he said, looking at his wife and daughters lovingly.

"Well good luck to you and your girls Max," the reporter said before moving onto the next team.

~

"So, what makes you think you've got what it takes to win?" Kyle asked another competitor.

"Well, I think because we want this more than the other teams. This isn't like just some fun run for us, we've been dedicated to winning this."

The man's girlfriend nodded along. "That's right, we've been practicing all year, constantly getting our times down. Mum, gran and I train every chance we get. We're lean, mean anal machines," she said with a laugh.

Kyle nodded. "Gran, I was meaning to ask about that. You've certainly chosen an interesting team comp," Kyle said.

The man blushed and his girlfriend punched him in the shoulder then answered for him. "Matt's always had a thing for older women. I half think he likes my mum and nan more than he likes me."

"Hey, that's not true, I like them twice as much," Matt said.

His girlfriend ignored his teasing. "Nan might be a bit older but she's actually the fastest out of us, she drains Matt dry in minutes. And while she might be in her fifties, the moment you get a cock in her ass, she screams louder than I do. The good kind of screaming I mean," the girlfriend added.

The older woman had the decency to blush at that but didn't deny a word.

"Wow, impressive words. I wish my mother in law was like that," the reporter said. "Care to share your secrets?" Kyle asked the older woman, lifting up the microphone.

She smiled demurely at the camera. "Not much to tell honestly, it's just good old fashioned enthusiasm and a little bit of technique. I can give a little demonstration if you'd like."

"Oh absolutely! I'd love to see first-hand the techniques top tier competitors are using."

The older woman was wearing a short dress so undressing wasn't necessary. She just spun around and backed up against the reporter. Getting up on her tip toes, she reached back and held her cheeks open while waiting patiently for the reporter to stuff himself inside.

The reporter soon fished out his already stiff cock and pressed the tip against her offered asshole. The moment the competitor felt his head against her, she pressed back and sank down, swallowing him whole. She immediately began clenching and squeezing with impeccable control that took the reporter's breath away.

"W-wow," Kyle from FTV breathed.

The older woman shrugged smugly. "It just comes with practice."

The woman's control was so precise she was able to clench on every outstroke and relax on every in stroke no matter how fast the reporter pumped into her experienced rear. It only took several minutes before she had milked the cum from him.

"It's truly humbling to see the sheer gulf of skill between ordinary people and just semi-pros," the reporter said. "I can't imagine what the pros are capable of."

"I know skill is a big factor, but so are the relationships," the mother said. "We might not be professionals but I think how close we are will more than make up for that."

"Well I do hope so, you seem like a lovely family and I hope you all do well."

~

"Why, aren't you two just cute as buttons," Kyle said, getting down to eye level with the pair of young twins. "But, as cute as they are, don't you think their lacking experience?" Kyle asked the competitor.

The man nodded. "That's true, but don't let their age fool you. My sisters are quick as whips and absolute naturals when it comes to assfucking. Grace and Nancy here both started playing with their butts before they started playing with their vaginas and they both say they prefer it in the back door. They were begging me to put it in their butts as soon as they realized they had a convenient cock around. Honestly, I could hardly keep them off me."

The girls gave each other a sly look and smiled at the camera.

"How old are you two?" Kyle asked.

"We're both 18, but I'm older," one said proudly.

"By eight minutes," the other replied tiredly, obviously sick of hearing it and having to repeat herself.

Kyle nodded. "And who's this? An older sister maybe?"

The third woman laughed. "Nah, I'm just a friend."

"Clearly very good friends if you're competing on the same team," Kyle said.

The girl shrugged. "We've just always had good chemistry and this sounded like fun, plus I can get him off like, really fast."

That got a jealous look from both the twins.

The man nodded. "It's true. Dunno what it is but it's like Diana's got an ass built for taking me, it's out of this world."

"Well, sounds like you've got a great friend here. Good luck to you four."

~

"Yeah we're all just friends who thought this could be good fun," another competitor said.

"You're all just friends?"

Another girl nodded and answered. "And work colleagues. We've all known each other for a few years and thought this could be cool to do together."

"Interesting composition," the reporter observed. "Typically compositions involve more intimate relationships, to help speed things along, but you're all just friends. How do you think that will affect your chances?"

Another girl pursed her lips. "I don't need Ken to be my brother or boyfriend to get off. I mean, no kink shaming or anything, but not all of us need that. And honestly, I think the fact we're just friends will help us. Ken's in our asses so often at work, it practically feels like he belongs there now. And we've all gotten so many hours practice with him that it doesn't take us long to cum if we feel like it."

The girls around her nodded along in agreement.

~

The teams took their places and began undressing. The men and women had all been edging themselves so they could finish more quickly and most looked a bit jittery and eager to start.

The competition began not long after and instantly 60 men raced to the finish line with their partners, holding them up and assfucking them as rabidly as they could while their partners said and did everything they could to help them along. In less than 2 minutes, the first couple had finished in record time, a pair of Japanese twins. As soon as the pair finished together, the man tossed his sibling into the dumpster and immediately moved onto his next partner with efficient motions. This team was one of those amateur teams that were competing for fun rather than the desire to win if the loud laughter coming from the dump were any indication.

While fast first rounds were good, they were also the easiest to get through and using up your strongest pairings at first tended to make the last legs that much harder which was why competitors typically saved their youngest, closest or most attractive partners for last.

Much later into the competition, disaster struck for one of the teams. A team from Germany suffered a major setback as one of the women struggled to make her partner climax. Apparently, the woman had edged herself so much prior to the race starting that she finished almost immediately while leaving her partner high and dry. That seriously hurt their time. The German competitor struggled to compensate but without his partner's help, it wouldn't be enough.

Meanwhile, an American team consisting of one Max Debleu, his wife and two daughters were among the head of the pack and making good time. Max's daughter brushed the wet food scraps off her cheek and cheered from her place in the dumpster while her dad raced to finish with her mother, egging him on to creampie her mom faster. Mere minutes later at the ten minute mark, Max finished with his wife and dumped her into the trash alongside with his eldest daughter where she landed safely in the rubbish that event goers helpfully provided. Max took a quick breather before moving on to his youngest. Being a more experienced competitor, he knew to save the best for last.

In 15 more minutes it was all over. The winners were quite the upset, being a doctor and nurse trio of amateur competitors from Australia that beat out semipros from around the world. But while a winner had emerged, others didn't stop and continued to race, though with less and less enthusiasm. The slowest amateur teams quickly learned why saving the best for last was the typical strategy used and more than one team threw in the towel as hurt feelings and angry accusations flew, sinking any chance they had at finishing.

~

"What? My ass isn't good enough or something Ken?" one girl complained.

"I-It's not that, it's just three in a row is a lot," he replied.

"I wasn't even last!" the upset woman said, her hands spread and upturned.

"Emma was last and you finished with her faster than you finished with me. So what's wrong with me, huh?" she said, arms folded.

"Nothing, nothing is wrong with you OK? It's just... iunno."

"We should stop," she said evenly.

"No, no, I'm almost there."

"It's been 15 minutes since those guys won, we're dead last and you still haven't finished. You're not almost there," she said, her arms folded across her chest as her partner struggled to cum in her ass. "It's fine," she said, sounding like it was anything but. "You don't think I'm pretty, that's OK."

~

Other competitors felt the bite of loss more keenly than others.

"How are you feeling?" the reporter asked.

The girl brushed tears out of her eyes and plucked off the food wrappers that stuck to her stomach wetly.

"I-I just really thought we had a chance to win this time, we trained, so, so hard."

Her boyfriend put one arm around her shoulders. "I'm sorry babe, maybe next year," he said soothingly.

"We really did try our best," the girl continued. "We practiced constantly all year. Like, Jordan and I would be out in public and if we saw a dumpster, we'd turn, give each other a look and just go at it. And we did so well when it was just us. After my birthday I got him to cream my ass and was in the trash in like, a minute."

"I'm sorry, but you did really well and you should be proud of that," Kyle said. "And there is always next year."

The girl nodded and gave a small smile.

~~~ Festival Fun

The Girl Toss wasn't the only event. There were less intense, more family friendly activities that even schoolgirls could take part in like toilet bobbing. Being the natural progression of apple bobbing in the Free Use world, it was rather widely popular.

The goal was finding the buttplug in the water with your mouth, but the challenge for girls was doing it while getting their heads flushed and their butts pounded. The flushing made it hard to see and the anal sex shook them around and made it harder to get their mouths around the toy.

~

"Oh that looks so fun, can we try that dad? Please?" one girl asked.

Her sister took one look at the event and immediately agreed. "Yeah dad, can we?"

"How many tickets does it cost?" their dad replied.

"Uhm, I'm not sure," the first girl said then looked around the area. "Oh, the sign says 40!"

"Hmmm, how about this, I'll give you and your sister a few hundred tickets and you two can spend them on whatever you like while your mother and I leave you to it. Do you think you'd like that?"

Both of the girls' faces lit up at their father's suggestion. "Yes!" they both shouted.

Their dad chuckled and handed the two a thick roll of tickets. "Don't spend all that at once you two. And Jean, make sure your sister doesn't do anything silly."

"OK I will, love you dad," Becca said while Jean huffed.

"Love you too, have fun girls."

"Thanks dad," the sisters chorused.

~

The two girls paid the attendant and were given a quick run through by him. "Did you two want a machine or do you have a dad or some guy with you?"

"Huh?" the two chorused.

"Well how the event usually works is you've gotta bob for the toy while something is pounding you in the butt. But since you two are definitely under the Free Use age, you'll have to consent to take part, and if you don't want to do that, we can get out a special machine to do it instead. So, what'll it be?"

Both sisters turned and shared a look. "We both consent, we'll take a guy," they said cheekily.

It wasn't long before guys were clamoring to volunteer to be the girls partners. The two fresh faced teens were a quick draw.

The girls took their spot and waited until others joined them and filled out the event. There were enough toilets for 30 girls and soon they were all taken up by girls and willing guys. The event was seen as a little childish by many so the participates skewed toward younger girls but only a few of them hadn't consented and asked for a machine.

The game attendant came out with a bunch of generic looking black buttplugs and handed them out to the girls, asking them to plug themselves up while he went over the rules of the game. The women slipped the toys inside easily and listened.

Right as he finished, he instructed the girls to pull the plugs out and drop them into the toilet bowls, then a few moments later rang a bell to start the game. Immediately all the girls dunked their heads into the water and began looking for the elusive plug while their partners started pounding into them.

Between the assfucking and having their heads held down and flushed, most of the girls found that finding the buttplug was a lot harder than they thought.

~

A couple minutes later the first to finish triumphantly raised her head out of the bowl, the buttplug firmly between her teeth and water running down her face. The young Muslim girl wore a wide smile as she raised her hand to get the workers attention. Her small breasts jiggled and her hair swung back and forth wetly, sending water flying everywhere as brother kept pounding her butt.

"Wow, that was pretty fast," the guy said. "You done these games before?"

The Muslim girl shook her head. "Nah, but we do something pretty similar, I spend a lot of time with my head in the toilet bowl at home thanks to him," she said, pointing her thumb over her shoulder at her brother.

Her brother placed his hand against her shoulder and pressed her back down.

"What are you doing?" the worker asked. "She's already finished."

The girl answered for her brother just before he pressed her head back under the water. "Yeah, but he's not."

With his hand wrapped around the back of her neck, he held her under far long enough that she started struggling and thrashing. But before the struggling grew too violent, he finally let her up to breathe. She sucked in several thankful gasps of air, filling her lungs as quickly as she could while she could. Not a moment later than necessary her brother pushed her back under. The pattern repeated several times, but instead of coming up looking miserable or panicky, each time the Muslim girl was let up she seemed more and more aroused.

"She's kinda into auto-erotic asphyxiation, or y'know, the toilet version of it," the girl's brother explained with a shrug to the game attendant who watched curiously.

"Oh, huh. Didn't realize girls could be into that."

The brother shrugged again. "Yeah it sorta came outta nowhere."

"Nowhere, right," the worker mumbled.

The brother was holding onto the tops of his sister's shoulders with both hands and powerfully thrusting into her while she kept her head under on her own. Incredibly, she kept herself held under even longer than her brother did, dangerously long in fact. Right when people watching started getting concerned, she flung her head up, her hair whipping up dramatically with a look of absolute pleasure etched across her face

"Fuuuuuuuuuuck," she groaned out as she violently came, visibly spraying the floor beneath her with her juices. Her convulsions pushed her brother over the edge, milking cum from him as her muscles spasmed. The guy dumped his load in his sister's ass as he pressed her head under the water one last time.

"What do I win?" the girl eventually asked when she stopped convulsing, her head resting wearily against the rim of the toilet bowl.

"First place is 200 tickets and you get to keep the plug," the worker replied offhandedly.

~

Becca and Jean finished in the middle so only won 20 tickets, the lowest amount you could get.

"That was a lot harder than I thought," Jean said to her sister while wringing water out of her hair.

"I know right? Maybe we'll do better next time."

The two girls were at least pretty happy that they got to keep the plugs and immediately put them inside the other as little souvenirs of the day.