Free Use Festival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becca swallowed reflexively again and tried to justify her impulse to herself. I mean, I should probably get some practice with this anyway. Boys are gross and they'll make me taste stuff from butts anyway. It's not like I want to, but I might as well.

Becca glanced up and was relieved to see her mother hadn't turned back. She quickly and stealthily leaned down to get a quick taste, just a quick one before her mother could notice. She wrapped her mouth around the last bead, the one that had been the deepest inside and ran her tongue over it experimentally.

Becca was surprised by the strange, heavy taste that she didn't find altogether too bad, it was even pleasant in it's own way. As she was mulling over the taste, her body moved on it's own accord and she wrapped her lips around the second bead. She guiltily ran her tongue over that one too, getting a taste for it and enjoying it more than the first. She slurped off the juices as quietly as she could and backed off. She tried to make herself put the beads back in and wait for her dad to come back, but she came up with too many excuses not to.

I mean, I've done two already, what's the harm in doing the rest? It sounded weak even to her, but by that point she didn't care all that much. Becca leaned down and cleaned off the beads one by one, running her tongue and lips over each one thoroughly and gently sucking off the juices.

"Are you done yet honey? I think you're father's going to be home any minute now," Charlotte said as her daughter was sucking off the last bead.

Becca startled but managed to mumble a reply before she quickly started to insert the beads back inside her mother. Becca's heart was thumping but she'd gotten away with it without her mother noticing what she'd done. Becca stood up after pushing the beads back inside, but as she did she felt a slippery sensation between her thighs. Looking down she gulped when she saw a large and clearly visible patch of wetness staining her panties. She'd gotten so wet it had even drenched through the fabric and gotten her thighs slippery.

Becca immediately turned off to the side so her mother would see as she got back to her feet. But the sudden awkwardness only made her mother notice sooner. "Becca what's wrong?" Charlotte asked.

Becca brushed her hair to side. "Nothing, I'm fine."

"Becca you're acting strange, what happened? Are you scared? You don't have to be honey, dad won't do anything too crazy with you, I promise."

"I'm not scared, mom," Becca said a bit too loudly.

Charlotte moved towards her daughter. She grabbed Becca's shoulders and turned her around. "Honey, you can talk to me, what's wrong?"

Becca tried to twist away but it was too late, her mother had seen the mess between her legs, making her go beet red almost immediately.

Her mother only partly managed to stifle her laugh so she didn't hurt her daughter's feelings. Suppressing the laughter as best she could, she pulled Becca into a hug. "Honey is that what's bothering you? That's completely normal sweetie."

"I'm not, like, it's only because-" Becca stuttered.

Charlotte shushed her daughter. "Honey, it's normal. Your hormones are just going crazy, so you're feeling some funny things. Their nothing to get worked up about, it's normal."

Becca looked up at her mother. "It is?"

"Yes, absolutely. I went through the same thing when I was your age. Hell, I got much more worked up than you."

With her mother soothing her, Becca began to calm down. "You did? Like what?"

"Well, I was constantly playing with your grandmother's rear whenever I got the chance," Charlotte admitted, a little embarrassed.

"You did? Really?"

Charlotte shook her head at the memory of her hormonal and horny younger self. "Yeah, it's true. My mother even once said I must've been born a boy in a girl's body," Charlotte said with a laugh.

Becca was silent for a long time, long enough that Charlotte almost started to worry again. But eventually Becca spoke. "Mom, do you think... I could play with your butt a little, just sometimes too?"

Charlotte looked down into her daughter's eye, surprised at the request but not opposed to the idea at all. "Of course honey, anything you need. You don't have to be embarrassed to ask.

Becca was almost going to ask right then and there but the sound of a car pulling into the driveway stopped her. "You're father's home honey. Are you ready?"

Becca nodded.

"Good, let's give him one heck of a surprise."

~

Douglas came home to see two of his three favorite women in the world dressed like perfect little sluts for him. He'd been expecting Becca that way like usual, but it came as a huge surprise to see his wife in the matching outfit. Her work was usually so heavy that she just didn't have time for anything elaborate anymore. It was all quick fucks here and there whenever they had a spare moment. Despite how much he loved being in his daughter, he passed her over in favor of his wife, the old memories making him feel like a much younger man.

Douglas pulled the anal beads from her and slammed home more roughly than he ever dared to with his daughter. "I don't know what I did to deserve this," he said into her ear as he stuffed one of the beads into her mouth.

Charlotte giggled. "Well thank your daughter then, she's the one that nagged me into this," Charlotte said around one of the beads.

Douglas looked to the side to see his daughter, her hands still planted against the wall and ass stuck out waiting for him. "Really? I must be the luckiest man in the world."

"You know she's trying to make an impression on you right?"

"What do you mean?" Douglas asked confused.

"Men," Charlotte snorted. "She's been trying to butter you up so we get her a car. Didn't you see how excited she was to pass her driving test?"

"But... She doesn't need to go through all this, we were always going to get her and Jean a car for their birthday."

Charlotte laughed lightly again. "But she doesn't know that, and I never said anything."

Douglas stared at his wife in awe. "I really am the luckiest man in the world."

Charlotte shrugged. "Well, maybe it was also because I liked how well behaved she was being, just a little bit."

Douglas smiled back at his wife. "And here I thought you were being nice."

Charlotte huffed fake outrage. "I am being nice, do you see what I'm wearing? I'm about 10 years too old to be caught in something like this."

"Nonsense, you're never too old to look this good."

Charlotte giggled again. "You know, our little Becca has a bit of taste for ass. I caught her licking off my beads earlier. I don't think she'll be too bothered if you go for a little double dipping dear," she whispered back.

Douglas turned to stare at his daughter hungrily. "Becca, come here. I want you to kneel under your mother."

Becca obeyed hesitantly, though not from reluctance, but from excitement. Becca sat on her knees beneath her mother's ass as her dad sodomized her mom delectably close. She felt herself growing wetter and wetter as she watched her dads cock getting more and more drenched by her mother's juices. She was literally salivating at the sight but didn't want to ask and seem weird. Right as the impulse became almost unbearable, her father finally pulled from her mother's ass and pushed into her mouth. She didn't need to be told anything; she just immediately opened up wide and let him in so she could taste her mother.

She ran her tongue over his cockhead, sucking all the while to get as much juice off it. The small flashes of taste she got were almost intoxicating.

Douglas plunged back and forth between his wife's asshole and his daughter's hungry mouth endlessly. Far from soldiering through it like she usually did, Becca was practically more into it than he was. Something had definitely changed in his little girl, and it was a change he liked. Feeling close to cumming, he got the girls to lie down atop one another.

Charlotte laid down first and felt Becca's soft mounds press into her back soon after as her daughter climbed on.

With the women stacked atop each other and their assholes only inches apart, Douglas found it easy to dip between the two tight little holes back and forth.

Charlotte had been so turned on sucking off her mother's juices, that for once, she finally got to enjoy anal, if only a little. She'd prefer it in her other hole but knew that wasn't going to happen except on accident. She brushed the thought away; at least the assfucking was scratching that itch a little now. She ground herself against her mother, hoping to relieve the aching need in her pussy just a little more.

Double dipping for a few more minutes was all it took to send Douglas over the edge. He grabbed the top of Becca's shoulders and heaved himself into her, shooting his load deep into her ass as she squirmed, her own orgasm frustratingly close.

Charlotte climbed out from beneath the two as her husband filled her daughter's ass with cum. She rolled onto her side and watched as Douglas thrust again with every spurt of his cock, desperately trying to burrow himself deeper into Becca. As he finished and pulled back, she saw the way her daughters asshole almost immediately closed back up good as new, almost like it hadn't just taken an hour long beating. As soon as her husband left Becca, her daughter started masturbating furiously, desperate for her own release.

Charlotte sighed internally. I used to have an ass like that. She stuck one, then two fingers into her daughter's asshole and experimentally twirled her fingers, testing the tightness and coming away extremely impressed. Her eyes widened a little. OK maybe not like that, but close enough. Jesus, no wonder Doug can't get enough of this thing. If she were a different woman, she might have felt a little bit of regret or jealousy, but Charlotte was just happy her daughter had such an incredible body.

She sighed again, this time aloud. "What I wouldn't give for a body 20 years younger," Charlotte said as she continued to play with and admire her daughter's asshole. Becca seemed to be responding to her light touches much more than Douglas's pounding.

Douglas leaned over and kissed her on the forehead. "It wouldn't change much. I want you as badly now as I did back then."

Charlotte smiled. Her fingers left Becca's asshole, whose arched ass up, almost like she was trying to chase them down. She wrapped her hand around her husband's cock. "Sure, but imagine me, with an asshole like that." The twitch she felt gave her all the answers she needed. She went back to playing with Becca's asshole, who sighed contently as she did.

"Honey, do you mind?" Douglas said, gesturing to Becca's ass. "I think our daughters too occupied at the moment to do the job."

Charlotte nodded and rolled over again, between her daughters legs. Feeling something against her stomach, she reached down and found the anal beads she wore earlier. Putting them aside, she spread Becca's cheeks wide open and buried her face into her ass. Digging her tongue into Becca's asshole, she began trying to suck out the cum her husband had dumped inside. As soon as her tongue started working, Becca's motions got more frantic and desperate as her mother ate her ass. Charlotte did what she could but the angle was all wrong. She eventually wrapped a hand around her daughter's stomach and pulled her up onto her knees. In that position, she could her tongue in deeper and suck out more. With a little help from Becca pushing out the last drops, Charlotte was sure she got almost all of it if her mouthful was any indication.

Wanting to give a last little show for her husband, she pulled her daughter up and pulled her into a hug so their breasts squeezed together. She kissed Becca hard on the mouth and let the cum in her mouth pour into her daughters so they could share the anal creampie. As their tongues ran over each other, sharing the taste, Charlotte reached back and spread her daughter's asshole again. Finding the golf ball sized beads, she began inserting them into her daughter one by one as the two made out.

Maybe it was simply the case of too much for too long, or maybe she was finally beginning to enjoy ass play, whatever the case, as Charlotte pushed and pulled at the beads inside her daughter, she felt Becca's body tighten and spasm as she finally found release. She attacked her daughter's mouth with her tongue anew, eager to make her feel good. As she did she felt a spray of something thick and hot on her thighs before Becca collapsed limply into her arms.

Charlotte pulled back from her daughter with only a tiny bit of smugness. She had Douglas carry their daughter to rest on the couch. "I guess our daughter has a favorite," she joked to Douglas as they left Becca to sleep.

"Oh sure, take the credit after I did most of the work."

Charlotte laughed. "You know, I don't think we can wait any longer before we tell her about the car, especially now," she said.

"But we still haven't gotten Jean's and I thought we were going to surprise them at the same time," her husband replied.

"I know honey, but I feel bad already for holding it back this long, especially since she's doing all this," Charlotte said as she absentmindedly scooped up her daughters cum from her thighs and into her mouth. "Huh," she added as she found the flavor much better than she expected.

Douglas gave her a questioning look.

"It's nothing," Charlotte brushed off. "So how about we do it this weekend?"

Douglas gave it a thought. "New paintjob should be done by then, yeah. Alright, this weekend then. But what are we going to say to Jean? I don't want her to think we're playing favorites."

Charlotte chewed her lip, she loved both her daughters and didn't want Jean to feel put out. "I'll talk to her, I'll say we wanted to surprise them at the same but there was a problem at the dealership or something."

"I hope she doesn't take it the wrong way, I'd hate if she thought she needed to earn things from us."

Charlotte snorted. "I doubt you'd hate it that much."

"I'm serious, I don't want her thinking like that."

"I know, I know, I'm just joking. I'll talk to her."

~

All the work Becca was putting in wasn't going unnoticed by Jean, but she just brushed it off. It wasn't until Jean started noticing her father and mother spending more time with her sister that she began to get a little worried. She knew her sister was just doing all that stuff for mom and dad so they'd get her a car when she asked, but she thought it was a stupid idea since her parents would probably be getting them both cars no matter what so why bother. She was starting to change her mind though.

Jean chewed her lips as she watched her mom and Becca go out on another girls day out trip together. She'd asked to tag along, as casually as she could, but the two had turned her down, as nicely as they could; they'd said they'd only planned for two and that the appointments were already set so they couldn't change things around at the last moment.

Jean had shrugged and told them it was fine, but secretly she felt the sting of rejection, made all the worse by the fact it was by her own sister and mother doing it.

Her father was home so she went into the living room with him to not feel so alone. Sitting there on the couch, she thought back again on all the stuff her sister had been doing and decided maybe she should've been taking notes.

Thinking it over one last time, she made up her mind; she had to play catch up. Glancing over at her dad, she got up and sashayed across the room to the coffee table where she bent over at the waist to pick up a book, angling her ass towards his face. When she turned back, she saw Douglas hadn't even taken his eyes off the TV.

Jean frowned lightly and sat back down. Something like that would've gotten a reaction out of her dad before, he might've even asked for a quick dip in her if he was feeling in the mood, but now it was like he hardly noticed her.

Jean thought back on all those times her dad asked her to sit on his lap and keep his cock warm as he watched a game or film. Having to jerk him off with her asshole was never the most comfortable way to watch something so she'd always roll her eyes, sigh dramatically and do it reluctantly. But now she found herself missing those moments, he hadn't asked her to do that in a long time, in fact, Jean struggled to remember the last time he put it in her ass.

"Dad, do you need me or anything?" Jean asked, trying to sound casual. "I'm not doing anything, just reading this book, so you can use my ass a bit, if you want."

"Oh that's alright honey; I'm fine, but thank you for offering."

"You sure dad? It's been a while so I'm feeling pretty tight, I'd probably strangle that thing once you get it in me," she said, hoping to entice him.

"Yeah, I'm sure honey," Douglas replied.

Jean nodded and smiled but felt that sting again. She went back to her room, the book forgotten on the couch.

Standing in her room, Jean looked herself over in the mirror. She bit her lip as her eyes roamed over her reflection. She'd never given much thought to her clothes at home, she just threw on whatever was comfortable, but seeing her baggy shirt and sweats, she had to admit it didn't do her any favors. Jean threw them off and rummaged around in her closet. Picking out a skirt and a halter top, she tried those on instead.

Going back to the mirror she turned this way and that before looking over her shoulder at her ass. Jean frowned; the skirt went almost past her knees. She knew she had a nice ass, but it'd be hard for anyone to tell in that. Jean tried rolling it up at the waist but that just bunched the material up and made it look weird.

She glanced towards Becca's side of the room. Chewing her lips for a second, she decided to borrow some stuff from Becca. The sisters normally had the same style and always swapped outfits. But lately Becca had been wearing different things she never used to so Jean stayed away from her wardrobe. It didn't take Jean long to find some stuff she thought would work.

She pulled on a short, loose tank top first. The top barely reached her belly button and the straps were thin enough that they only covered her boobs if she didn't turn, and didn't cover anything if she bent forward even a little. Jean pinched the straps together with one hand where they caught on the side of her boobs so she stayed exposed. She nodded in satisfaction; it wouldn't take much to 'accidentally' show skin.

She shimmed into the ripped booty shorts next. Those were so small that she could see her cheeks peeking out from under the hem, even when she wasn't bending over, and when she did, they barely covered anything. The ripped fabric stretched easily when she moved and showed slashes of her butt.

Looking at herself in the mirror made Jean feel a little weird, she had a small urge to bring her hands up to cover herself and couldn't put a finger on why. She almost felt like she looked inappropriate before shaking off the strange thought, chalking it up to the fact it just wasn't her usual style.

Jean was about done and ready to give her dad another try before she spotted one of Becca's toys, a bright pink buttplug. Remembering all those times she saw Becca plugging up, she figured it was probably worth a try. Snatching the toy off the top of Becca's drawers, she gave it a once over with her mouth before pulling down her shorts a little and slipping the toy inside with a wince. It was one with a ring handle so when Jean pulled her shorts back up, she saw the bright pink handle hanging out from one leg of her shorts. If this doesn't work, nothing will Jean thought confidently.