Free Use Festival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sisters kept wandering around the festival and found more games that looked fun. The first one they saw was a little like bull riding. It was an endurance game where women competed against one another to see who could last the longest. It was a bit more intimidating than the toilet bobbing because a local championship game was going on so the girls held off on joining in and just watched for the moment. Right then, the girls were watching as the two finalists struggled to keep their seats. Both were slim, athletic women who strained to stay put while the machines pistoned mechanically into them. Both were red in the face, gripped their handles with white knuckle grips and looked close to tears but neither quit.

The goal of the game was to stay put while fucking machines jackhammered into contestants from below through openings in the seats. The longer the game went on, the harder it got. Not only did the toys on the end of the machines get bigger and faster, but they got more and more ribbed or bumpy. By that point, both women were enduring thick, studded 12 inchers that disappeared up their asses in a heartbeat.

The two girls watching gulped as they imagined themselves in the finalists' places. The idea of those long toys pounding up their asses intimidated both, though neither was willing to say that out loud.

The girls were about to leave when Jean noticed a sign. "Hey look," she said pointing. "After this round, they're apparently doing an amateurs round with much smaller toys."

The sisters read over the details and realized they could totally compete in the amateurs round so decided to stick around until the current round ended. Eventually both regretted not heading off to find some snacks first though because the championship finalists lasted much longer than either expected.

By the time the small Asian looking girl finally called it quits and undid the leather straps that kept her legs pinned against her seat, the toys were 16 inches and covered in long, pointed nubs along their entire length. By that point the toys were practically turning the women inside out with every stroke, no matter how much lube was poured back there. The Asian girl wobbled on unsteady legs once before she fell over onto her side. She landed at just the right angle that the sisters got a look at the raw, red wreck that her ass had been turned into.

The sisters shared a worried glance with one another. "Don't worry, that's not gonna happen to us, the toys they use will be a lot smaller," Becca said with a gulp, as much to reassure herself as her sister.

The winner unstrapped herself a moment later. She was unsteady too, but unlike the Asian girl managed to keep her feet under her. Showing good sportsmanship, she made her way over to the runner up and helped the Asian girl to her feet, letting the other girl lean her weight on her. The local news reporting on the event caught the moment on camera and asked for a follow up photo op. The tired competitors obviously weren't in the mood for taking photos but soldiered on despite. The two posed in the standard way competitors did for photo ops; they stood next to one another, reaching a hand into the other's battered ass while looking back over their shoulders at the cameras with practiced smiles. It took several tries though since the Asian girl was still so sore, whenever the winner reached into her ass, she couldn't help but wince, ruining several photos.

A little while later the girls finally got their chance to compete. The sisters were joined by other competitive women who hadn't tried the event yet but figured they could do well. Being an amateurs round, the toys would only go up to 10 inches at most and the bumps were never bigger than a centimeter, though speed was still uncapped.

The girls had another unimpressive performance as they finished somewhere in the middle again. Neither could stand it for very long once the toys got big enough that they started to actually hurt.

The girls wandered and watched another game that was a little like musical chairs. Couples would join the game and compete to see which knew each other the best. Men would take seats while their partners were blindfolded and passed around. The men weren't allowed to talk so the women had to guess which man was their partner using nothing but their assholes. When they made a decision they had to sit down on the guy they chose and wait for the others to make their picks. The sisters watched as more than one couple argued playfully after the game ended, a little upset at not being able to tell. The two passed by the other version of the game, where everything was the same, just in reverse with the guy being blindfolded and having to tell which ass belonged to his partner. Having seen it already, the girl passed it by.

The sisters spent the day visiting the various games and stalls at the festival. They had a turn in the kissing booths and made a ticket per visitor doing that; but while they were still called kissing booths, they involved a lot more these days and the girls had their work cut out for them if they wanted to earn their single ticket. They visited the horror house where they got surprised through the backdoor too many times to count and played along with the pretend rape, screaming 'no's and 'stop's in between peals of laughter. After, they got a souvenir picture of the themselves hanging from chains and gagged while two actors wearing sacks over their heads hooked opened both their asses with their fingers.

The girls had had such a full day, that by the end of the day when their tickets had been all spent up, they felt more beat than they ever had. Both laid on their sides in the back of their parent's car as they made the trip home since they too sore to sit on their butts.

~~~ Becca and Jean

"We shouldn't have done the bouncy castle a second time," Becca complained. "My butt still hurts from that."

"That was you're idea though!" Jean said. "I should never have listened to you."

Their mother Charlotte laughed in the front seat. "Get used to it girls, that's gonna happen a lot more when you grow up. You shoulda seen my rear after I turned 21, I thought it'd never get better."

"But it did?" Jean asked.

Their mother shrugged. "A little, then I met your father and I don't think I ever got better after that."

"Gross," the girls chorused to their parent's laughter.

The girls back and forthed for a little while, pointing fingers at the other before Charlotte eventually settled the two down by promising she'd get them both lube for next time to make things easier.

When two got home, it was already late and were about to turn in when their dad, Douglas, came into their shared bedroom.

"You girls too tuckered out for any more anal, or can you put up for some more for your old man?" their father asked affectionately.

Both girls' asses were sore and stung pretty badly from a full day of having used them for all sorts of events but neither could deny their dad after he'd let them have the day to themselves.

"Mmmhmm," Becca hummed while Jean nodded.

The girls played rock paper scissors to decide who'd take their father first. Becca lost with a fake pout and climbed up on her dad, sitting down on his already throbbing erection. She held in a squeak when she felt him bottom out in her. He had sank in to the balls with almost no resistance on her part. She realized she really had been stretched out a lot that day.

Becca's dad gripped her by her hips and tossed her up and down on his cock, using her like a human fleshlight. Becca did her best to keep quiet and take her dad while he wore her asshole out since she wanted to pay him back for letting her have the day to herself.

Becca let her dad beat her ass up for as long as she could, until she felt tears welling at her eyes before she finally asked to swap places with Jean who was waiting patiently nearby. Becca climbed off thankfully, with a hand held to her sore ass and walked away with a slight limp while Jean climbed on reluctantly.

"Are you alright honey?" Douglas asked his daughter.

Becca sniffed once but nodded. "I'm fine dad, just had a full day, but I'm OK."

"That's my girl."

Later, after their dad had worn the two out the, Becca surprised her sister by volunteering for cum swallowing duty. Usually the girls played rock paper scissors again to decide who would be the one swallow the anal creampie their dad gave one of them. Neither girl had gotten used to the taste but more importantly the idea of eating something that came from their ass so both always tried their best to weasel their way out of the chore. That was the usual case, but Becca had just gotten her full license and was trying really hard to be her dad's favorite so he'd get her her own car instead of having to borrow her parents' all the time.

Jean was just relieved she wouldn't have to do the disgusting deed, so when her dad shot his load up her ass, she took it a lot better than usual. After she felt her dad's cock stop twitching inside her, she pulled slowly off him with a wince and rolled over onto her elbows and knees. Her dad got behind her like he usually did and she soon felt the cold metal of a spoon against her skin. She didn't know why her dad liked using a spoon but figured it was just a guy thing. Like usual, once she felt the spoon she tilted her ass down and started pushing out the creampie out onto it. When she was finished, she looked back and saw the big spoon was brimming with his cum almost like it was medicine.

Her dad went over to Becca who was psyching herself up for the job.

"Here you go honey," he said, offering the spoonful of ejaculate to his daughter.

Becca pinched her nose shut and wrapped her mouth around the spoon, sucking it all off at once. She quickly gulped it down to avoid tasting it. She shook out her hands and made a sour face all the same before she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue so her dad could see she had swallowed it all.

"Ahhhhhh," she said. "I did it."

"Good girl honey, that was wonderful, I'm so proud of you. Jean, you could learn a thing or two from your sister here."

Jean rolled her eyes and mouthed 'brown noser' to her sister.

"I'm serious honey, I love you but you're 18 already. I shouldn't be hearing you complaining about having to eat cum from anyone's asshole let alone your own sisters."

Jean nodded and made responsive noises, but she mostly brushed her dad off. It's so easy for him to say that, he's not the one that has to eat it she complained to herself.

With their father satisfied, the two went off to get ready for bed.

~

For the next week, Becca tried her hardest to be the best daughter she could. She was always volunteering for swallowing cum, woke her dad up with blowjobs and blew him under the table at dinner, even welcomed him home like mom used to when she wasn't so busy. The cum swallowing was still tough for her though. It never stopped being gross, but she always made sure to soldier through and do it for her dad because she knew he liked it best when she ate cum from her or her sister's asshole.

As hard as Becca found it, she knew it'd all be worth it when she finally got her own car. She just needed to keep things up for a little longer until she knew he couldn't say no. That's what she was thinking of as her dad pulled into the driveway as she waited at the windowsill.

Becca remembered her mom doing this before she got her big promotion and how sad her dad seemed when mom stopped, so she thought he'd really appreciate her doing the same, and he had. For the past week, her dad never fucked her harder than he did when he got back home and saw her up against the wall.

Becca had gone to her mom with a plan, and with her help, the two had gone shopping for the skimpy outfit that was almost an exact match to the one her mom used to wear for her dad when he came home. Charlotte still had hers but it was a bit too big for Becca to borrow. Becca still fondly remembered twirling around and admiring herself in the mirror. It wasn't her usual style but she had to admit she looked good in the all black bra, panties, stockings and garters she had on, and she wasn't the only one that thought so.

The panties were her favorite part because they had little holes cut into them so anyone could slip into her ass without her needing to undress and ruin her cute outfits look. The only addition she made was wearing a little bow on the small of her back, so it looked like her ass was a present. She hoped she wasn't being too obvious with that.

Becca had spent the day wearing a plug like usual to loosen herself up for her dad so he could dive right in without needing to warm her up. She knew he didn't like foreplay that much so she went the extra mile. As she heard the car door slam shut she went up against the wall opposite the entrance. She planted her hands against it while sticking out her ass like she was about to be frisked and waited.

The sight clearly never lost its appeal for her dad because not a moment after the door opened, Becca heard her dad drop his things and make a beeline for her. She felt him quickly pull her buttplug out with a wet plop before he reached around and stuffed it into her mouth. A moment later she felt his tip against her slightly open hole for an instant before he drove into her with a grunt.

~

Becca had been slowly working her way up to bigger and bigger plugs, practicing so she could take her dad for longer since endurance wasn't her strong suit. But apparently she'd overdone it and gone up a size too much because when he pulled out after finishing in her that day, she felt his load pour out of her still gaping ass, no matter how hard she tried to squeeze herself shut.

Turning around and seeing the mess on the floor, Becca initially felt relieved she wouldn't have to drink his load that day, until she got an idea. Maybe dad would like that? Not wanting to wait until she started to second guess herself, Becca got down onto her hands and knees and started lapping at the cum on the floor like she was a dog. She brushed the droplets together until it was one big pool before she began slurping it up loudly.

When she had it all in her mouth, she sat back on her knees and looked up at her dad, her hands resting on her thighs. She opened her mouth wide to give him a look, then waited. Becca knew straight away her woman's intuition had been absolutely right because her dad looked almost hypnotized and drooling as he watched her demean herself.

After several moments of staring slack jawed at her self-degradation, she still hadn't swallowed down his cum yet. That was when Douglas realized she was waiting on him to give the word. Cupping her chin in one hand, he told her to swallow.

Becca obediently gulped the cum down loudly the second she was told.

~

The home welcoming's weren't the only effort Becca made. It took a lot of nagging but Becca eventually managed to convince her mom to start up the old habit again, arguing it'd be a nice, nostalgic treat for her and dad. Her mom only agreed to it for a couple days since her workload was a bit lighter than usual, but that was more than enough for Becca. She knew once her dad found out what she'd done, it would earn her a lot of brownie points.

At the start of the weekday her mom got home early for once and the two got ready together. Charlotte got out the old outfit she hadn't touch in years, and found to her satisfaction that it still fit her perfectly. She rarely had the chance to spend some proper girl time with her daughters so she rather much enjoyed getting the chance to wear matching outfits and do something together with Becca.

When it came to stretching out, Becca handed her mom a plug which got a laugh from Charlotte.

"Oh honey, you're sweet, but I haven't needed to do that in a very long time. It's alright, your dad will be able to slide right in."

"Really? You don't need to prepare?"

Charlotte shook her head with a small smile.

Becca fussed. "Why is it so hard for me then? I've gotta use all this lube and stretch beforehand."

Charlotte ran her fingers through her daughter's hair. "It's fine honey, you just haven't had much practice, it'll come with time."

"Ugh, I can't wait to grow up."

Charlotte snorted. "Youth really is wasted on the young."

Becca rolled her eyes. "Still, I think dad really likes it when he sees me wearing the plug. I think he'd really like seeing you wear something in there too, do you have anything you can use mom?"

Charlotte hummed. "I do have plugs laying around, but I think I've got a better idea."

Charlotte went to her bedroom and a little while later came back with a toy in hand. Hanging from her finger was a string of half a dozen golf ball sized anal beads. "This is one of your father's favorites," Charlotte said. "He just loves putting them inside and having me clean them off after, I'm sure this'll work."

"OK," Becca said distracted. She stared at the intimidating beads wide eyed. She'd struggle to take a couple of those let alone all of them. But for her mother, it was no problem. Becca watched as her mother press the beads into her ass one by one without pause until just the ring handle stuck out from her. What impressed Becca the most was how unbothered her mother seemed with it inside. Becca always felt so uncomfortable if she had even small toys inside her ass, she couldn't imagine having to walk around and do things with something like that inside her, but that was exactly what her mother did. Even with all those golf ball sized beads jostling around inside her as she moved, Charlotte didn't give any indication of the overwhelming sensations.

Curiosity got the better of Becca and she wondered what it'd look and feel like to pull the string out. "Mom, can I?" she asked quietly, pointing at the handle sticking out.

Charlotte cocked her head. "What?"

Becca looked off to the side and shrugged. "I'm just wondering what it's like is all," she said defensively.

Her mother chuckled and nodded. "Fine, go ahead dear but we need to be ready when your father gets home so don't take too long." Charlotte went into the living room and bent over the arm of the couch so her daughter could play with her ass easily while she relaxed.

With Charlotte settled, Becca got on her knees so her face was level with her mother's ass. She hesitantly grabbed at the handle of the beads and tugged at them. She was surprised by how firmly lodged they were and how hard she had to pull to actually get the first bead to start bulging out. Becca stared mesmerized at the sight as the large bead stretched her mother's hole taut as she pulled. Eventually Charlotte's asshole slipped over the widest part of the bead and the rest popped out with a wet sound, leaving her gaping briefly, her pink insides inches from her daughters face.

Becca swallowed. I think I can see why guys like that, it's kinda hot I guess Becca thought to herself as the first bead came out. Having satisfied her curiosity, Becca almost climbed to her feet but something stopped her.

I'll just pull the rest out and put them back in, that's all. Becca swallowed hard again and began tugging the beads out one by one. She'd been so focused on the sight, that halfway through she caught herself accidentally drooling, a drop of saliva hitting her thigh. She brushed her lip with the back of her hand and flushed, embarrassed but glad no one saw. She'd hate to think what her mom or sister would say if they saw that. There was nothing wrong with lesbians obviously but she wasn't one she thought defensively. As Becca pulled out the last bead, she finally saw how the beads were coated in a slimy sheen of her mother's juices. As Becca stared rapt, her eyes flickering from the beads to her mother's softly gaping hole, she was suddenly hit with a strange and dirty impulse.