Free Use Festival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't take long for Jeans' father to notice the change in outfit. Douglas's eyes drank in the view of Jean's legs and tight stomach as she walked back into the living room and plopped herself face down on the couch. Seeing the pink ring jutting out from her shorts very quickly made up his mind.

Douglas swallowed. "Honey?"

Jean raised herself up onto her elbows so her dad could see her tits through sides of her top. "Yeah?"

"Can I still take you up on that offer?"

"Sure," Jean said shrugging, trying to seem casual.

"Thanks honey. Would you mind getting on the floor?"

Jean climbed off the couch and did. Jean stared at her book but wasn't reading a single word as she waited for her dad to mount her and slip inside.

She did her best to act normal but her heart was practically racing as she felt her dad pull down her shorts and get a look at the plug inside her. What's wrong with me, I go a month without dad in my ass and suddenly I'm a nervous schoolgirl?

She felt his tip at her entrance for just a moment before he pushed in. Jean sucked air between her teeth as she welcomed the familiar stinging of cockmeat as Douglas drove deeper into her. Jean hadn't been kidding before, the month of not having anything up there had left her very out of practice, it was almost like her first time all over again. Jean exhaled slowly as she tried to get reacquainted with assfucking.

It wasn't easy but Jean took it without a sound. She grit her teeth as her dad entered her colon and rearranged her insides, forcing the bend there straight as he bottomed out in her. That was usually the worst part of anal for her but this time she welcomed the feeling like an old friend. Jean was just glad that things were getting back to normal as the cock battered its way deeper into her guts.

Jean gripped at the carpet with white knuckles as her dad settled into her. She knew it was just because she'd gone so long without having anything back there but it didn't change the fact she felt like she'd never been fuller.

Then her dad began pulling out. On the outstroke, Jean almost felt like her insides were being pulled out. Her asshole gripped to Doug so tightly that it dragged her anal walls as it slowly slid out. She tried her best to keep quiet but a groan escaped her lips.

"What's wrong honey?" her father asked concerned.

"Nothing," Jean groaned. "Just a little out rusty is all. Don't worry."

"Are you sure honey? We can stop if you want."

"I'm sure dad, keep going," Jean said. She didn't want to stop since he'd just go straight to her sister when she came back if they did, putting her even further behind the curve, even if her dad would never admit to something like that.

"If you say so honey," Douglas said unsure but unwilling to stop.

"Any good today, dad?" Jean asked as he slid back in, trying to change the conversation.

"You feel amazing. We should take little breaks like this more often."

Jean saw an opportunity. "Yeah, you've been using Becca a lot lately. Maybe you should give her a break to tighten up again. We could swap places every few weeks so you always have something tight to stick it in."

Jean knew her dad liked the idea if the twitching of his cock was any indication.

"T-that's a good idea honey," Douglas said as he pounded into Jean suddenly. The suggestion had wiped away any concern he might've had before and replaced it with hunger.

Douglas snaked his hands through the arm holes of Jean's top and filled his hands with her supple flesh roughly as he pounded her into the floor.

Jean squeezed her eyes shut as she tried to endure the crash course reintroducing her to anal. She felt every stroke battering her insides and rearranging them but stayed put and took the beating, unwilling to quit when her sister hadn't.

But the anal abuse went on for so long that despite her best efforts, black tears of ruined mascara ran down her face, unnoticed by her dad. Only when Jeans tits were glowing red and her asshole a used up, raw, swollen mess did Douglas finally heave himself into Jean and dump his load inside.

Douglas rolled off his daughter after he finished, breathing heavily. Only then did he notice the black streaks marring Jean's porcelain face.

"Jean! Are... Why didn't you say something?" Douglas said quietly.

Jean waved him off. "Because I'm fine, honestly. It's just been a while is all, but I'm OK."

Douglas used his shirt to wipe off some of the mascara. "Then we should've taken it slowly. I really do wish you'd said something. I could've stopped."

Jean leaned over and kissed her father on the cheek. "Dad, I'm a big girl, you don't have to worry about me."

Douglas shook his head. "What did I deserve to have a family like this."

"Come on, we're not done yet," Jean said with a smile.

Spotting the pink plug nearby, Jean reached out and grabbed it. She tried to slip it inside but the second the toy touched the abused flesh of her asshole she hissed and pulled away. Taking a breath and steeling herself on the second attempt, she forced it in quickly and got up on shaky legs.

Jean knew if she wanted to catch up with her sister, she couldn't take any short cuts; she couldn't keep offloading the job on Becca. There was still one thing left to do and it was her dad's favorite.

Jean made her way into the kitchen on unsteady legs with Douglas following close behind. She grabbed a glass off the counter and handed it to her dad who immediately knew what it meant. Jean sat down on one of the swivel stools, her asshole hanging off the edge.

Douglas placed the cup under the battered hole and slowly tugged out the toy. A vicious white waterfall poured out of Jean and filled the bottom of the glass. When she was empty, Jean swiveled around in the chair and took the glass from her dad. Doing her best to look seductive and not grossed out, she tilted her head back and poured the obscene drink into her mouth. With her dad staring transfixed, Jean opened her mouth to give him a better view before gulping it all down loudly.

Taking the plug back from him, she cleaned off a stray bit of cum on the toy before sealing herself back up. Getting to her feet, Jean kissed her father on the cheek again. "You're welcome daddy," she said.

"That's my girl."