Free Use Tales of Alpha Tau Ch. 02

Story Info
Jenna helps punish a brat and realizes her goal in life.
2.7k words
4.16
15.9k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna helps punish a brat and realizes her goal in life.

0-0-0-0-0

A/N: Oh my God, I'm sorry this took so long. Life got crazy, and I ended up with inspiration for other projects. Things are going well now, and I'm in a soft free-use relationship in real life! Anyway, let's hope I get the next part out sooner than before.

0-0-0-0-0

"Oh my god, one of the shirt options is literally just a bandana." Ellie laughed as we looked through the clothes.

"Like, the kind you can wrap around your chest, or?"

"Nah, man, you can just go bare titty if you want to."

I considered the idea, but ended up going for a tanktop instead. Ellie seemed to pick the same thing, but it wasn't weird or anything. After deciding we looked bombastic in the new shirts and the same bottoms we came in with, we headed out and found the classroom.

It looked like a normal classroom, surprisingly enough. The walls to the hall were glass, and other than the dress code, I would've thought we were in the wrong building. There were four rows of five desks with an aisle between the second and third. The walls were plain, and there was a large screen in the front. Along the let wall was a table with a couple stacks of pizza on it.

As we walked in, our friends Sam and DJ waved at us. "You're in the row in front of us!" DJ yelled.

"Also, they got pizza from Mariano's." Sam grinned. And oh my god, you know how I joked about someone wearing just the bandana? There he (Fuck, they. I've been trying to work on pronouns, but it's a little hard when you knew someone for years and they only came out like a month ago.) was, bare chested with only the lavender fabric separating their torso and head. I mean, they had the abs to pull it off, so I certainly wasn't complaining, I just didn't think anyone would be bold enough to do it.

We went to grab our pizza (Oh nice, they had a gluten free pizza! I didn't need it, but it was a nice touch.) and sat down at our desks. Usually, assigned seating was annoying, but I got to sit with my best friends and girlfriend, so it was totally fine.

"Shit, guys, I'm so excited!" DJ grinned. He was usually one of those guys who was able to keep it cool about anything besides anime or plants, so he must have been really excited. I was too.

"Me too. I mean, have you seen the teachers?" Sam raised an eyebrow.

No, I hadn't. But I looked, and oh my God.

They sat at the front of the room, talking among themselves. Neither looked much older than us, maybe around 25? The woman had long blonde hair that fell in loose curls and intense blue eyes. The man had a bit of a puppy-dog look with dark brown hair and stubble that most people would probably shave, but worked for him. Both of them were dressed professionally, which surprised me. Wasn't this a sex school? I mean, I wasn't expecting tits out or anything, but I didn't think they'd have such a strict dress code.

"Fucking gorgeous." Ellie commented.

And we were in the front row. Nice.

I hadn't looked at the name on the desk next to me, but I should have. I really should have. But I didn't need to, since I could smell her Cool Mint an Cucumber body spray from anywhere.

Davina Kelly.

Davina was such a bitch, oh my God. She was a liar and a skank (though, I was a skank too, but at least I didn't pretend I wasn't), and ugh, she just pissed me off. Though, I had to respect the confidence she showed as she strutted down the aisle, hips swaying and head held high despite being a whole head shorter than me. She wore some of the shortest shorts you can buy and a bandeau top with the AT logo on her right tit. When she locked eyes with me, her nose scrunched up in disgust.

"Trust me, I'm not happy about this either." I rolled my eyes.

She pursed her lips as she glanced to the nametag on her desk, then to our group, then around as if she could get away with switching it around, but ultimately sighed and sat down. "Just don't get in my way, okay?" She scoffed.

I was going to retort, but Ellie put her hand on my thigh to stop me.

Just in time, too. The teachers both stood up and called attention to the class.

"Welcome, students! Glad everyone could make it!" The woman said as she clapped her hands together. "I'm Shannon Wynn, and this is my husband Zachary Wynn. We will be your main instructors for your year here at RSU."

A married couple? Honestly, it relieved me seeing a committed couple involved with the Free Use community. I'd worried before that this career path might cost me Ellie, and even though I'd read plenty of accounts from married couples, it was incredibly nice to see a couple in the flesh.

"We were actually both a part of the original graduating class here at Alpha Tau." Mr. Wynn said with a grin on his face. "As such, we have high expectations for you."

"First off, we have some ground rules. Throughout the building, there are free use areas and non-free use areas. This classroom is a non-free use area. You are here to learn, and we don't appreciate distractions during class times." Mrs. Wynn gave a serious look.

Mr. Wynn continued. "You are always to respect safe words as well, during classes and anywhere on campus. If you haven't previously discussed safewords, "safeword" and "red" are universally understood. If someone violates that rule, please report it as soon as possible. We want all of you to feel safe here."

"Breakfast will be served down in the cafeteria from 7-9. There are gluten free and vegan options, and allergens are clearly marked. Please don't take any specialty meals unless you need them. Then, your first class block will be from 9-11:30. Lunch is from 11:30 to 12:30, and then your second class is from 12:30 to 3:00. Dinner is served from 5:00-8:00, and then lights-out is at midnight. Classes aren't held on weekends, and therefore lunch lasts an extra hour."

"Attendance isn't a part of your grade, but we do recommend coming to class." Mr Wynn rested his hands on the desk. "If you're sick, please visit the nurse's office on the ground floor."

"And for those of you who experience periods, there are always supplies in the nurse's office. If you'd like to opt of vaginal intercourse during that time, we can set you up on an oral or anal program for the duration."

"Wait, don't you mean just women?" Some dude from the back row asked.

"Peter, don't be an idiot, trans people exist!" The girl next to him sighed, like she'd had to explain it a lot.

"Well," Mrs. Wynn started. "Not all cis women experience periods either. Many of our students are on forms of birth control that reduce or eliminate their periods, so that information may not apply."

Man, I wish my IUD could stop mine entirely. It made mine last only a couple days, but shit, I just didn't want to deal with it at all.

"And, adding on to the trans comment, we actually have specific classes for students who aren't comfortable using the parts they were assigned at birth. That was made aware during enrollment, but if anyone has had any revelations since then, feel free to talk to us after class so we can place you somewhere more comfortable."

I looked over to Sam, but they just shrugged. "Eh, I'm generally fine with my dick." He said quietly.

"Fair enough." I shrugged back.

"Any questions about your schooling?" Mrs. Wynn asked. A few hands went up. She glanced to a paper at her desk, then looked back up. "Yes, Daisy?"

"So, like, when we have classes, will we be using dildos or, like, will we be fucking our classmates?" Daisy, the cute petite blonde in the third row asked.

"Excellent question! For penetrative sex, you'll start with toys so that you can work up in size, and once you can take them consistently, we'll bring in men to help refine your technique on actual people." Mrs. Wynn answered.

"Alright, next question. Peter?"

"Yeah, uh, will I have to take it up the ass?"

Mr. Wynn took that question. "Yes. All men, and women, who graduate from RSU have to be able to take anal penetration, with low amounts of lube, from an eight inch cock."

"The same goes for oral sex as well." Mrs. Wynn clarified. "Those graduating from Alpha Tau, Zeta Sigma Tau, and Kappa Omega Kappa must be able to deepthroat an eight inch cock, as well as be able to take a throat fucking without vomiting. Students from Gamma Kappa Tau, Delta Zeta Kappa, and Alpha Tau must be able to bring three different women on orgasm through oral sex as well."

"Wait, it's that easy?" Davina scoffed. "What if I can already do that?"

"These classes aren't just to learn the basics, Davina." Mrs. Wynn said. "While the final exam isn't bad on its own, you also need to show stamina, discipline, and a good attitude about pleasuring others."

"Any other questions?"

"Yeah, actually." Davina leaned back in her seat. "You said you were part of the first graduating class. Why did you come back to teach anyway? There's that phrase 'those who can't do, teach'. Why didn't you guys do anything more? It's not like you guys aren't drop dead gorgeous, so why are you here?"

God, was she really that stupid? Talking back on the first fucking day?

They both seemed a bit taken aback. Mr. Wynn cleared his throat, and then answered. "This school has given us so much, so of course we came back to teach. We were part of an escort service for a while, but it wasn't quite as fulfilling."

"So, you guys gave up escorting to teach?! Are you guys out of your mind? You were probably making so much money, why the fuck would you downgrade?"

Mr. and Mrs. Wynn spoke quietly for a moment, and then nodded in agreement. "Davina, please come up here for a moment."

She rolled her eyes and went over, face smug. However, after a moment, her face went completely sober. She nodded as they talked quietly, and then... signed something?

And then she started stripping down. A few hoots came from the students, but all I could do was stare as she exposed her milky skin. I'm pretty sure at least a couple of the guys must have really appreciated the fact that she was half Korean.

"Usually, we don't do this on the first day, but we're going to be punishing Davina for being disrespectful. She is going to bend over our desk, and each of you, one by one, will give her one spank." Mrs. Wynn said.

"Please use the antibacterial wipe that we hand you, and don't use excessive force."

"You don't have to tell them to hold back. I'm not some little bitch." Davina scoffed. The fact that she could be that bold while completely nude in front of a class of mostly strangers was honestly impressive. I didn't realize how cute she was naked, with small tits with pink, stiff nipples and slight hip dips that were perfect to grab at.

Mr. Wynn, clearly exasperated, threw up his arms. "You heard the lady, don't hold back."

Davina took her place, bending over the desk and exposing her adorable little ass.

The students lined up, and I intentionally went to the back. I wanted her to really feel mine. People were varying levels of gentle, with some giving a barely audible smack, while others caused her to whimper. She never cried out, never yelled stop.

DJ was gentle, which made sense. Sam just seemed like he wanted to get it over with. Ellie gave a firm slap, but not a cruel one.

And soon enough, it was my turn.

It was a beautiful sight, really. Davina Kelly was in front of me, every part of her exposed. She wasn't at all restrained, no. She was here, willing to let me cause her pain. Her ass was red as a fire truck, and her little pink pussy was gushing. I couldn't resist. I wiped off my hands and was about to spank her, but instead I decided to caress her ass. "Hmm, finally getting payback for being such a bitch, huh?"

She glared at me, but I could tell she was enjoying it. "Like you're one to talk."

"Even now with your ass raw, still talking back. I don't think this punishment did much for you." My hand trailed to her pussy and grazed the outside, making her shutter. "I think I should try something different."

I slid two fingers in, which made her moan loudly. Our classmates whispered behind us, and our teachers just gave me a look.

"What, she hasn't said the safeword." I smirked as I pumped my fingers. I didn't go for too long, since class had to go on, so I withdrew them and gave her ass a firm slap. As I went back to my seat, I licked my fingers. Damn, how did someone so bad taste so good?

"Holy shit, that was hot." Ellie said as I sat down.

"Think I knocked her down a peg?" I asked, quirking an eyebrow.

"Knowing her, probably not." Sam smirked. "Just made her slightly hornier."

Davina didn't even put on her clothes when she sat back down. A few students stared, and to be honest, it was a little distracting. She didn't even look at me as the teachers took more questions.

After a while, we moved on to our first actual class session. It wasn't anything hands on, just an in-depth overview of sexual anatomy. It was all stuff that we needed to know for the entrance exam, but I appreciated the reminder. At the end, we did a Kahoot quiz as our test. DJ got first, since honestly he hogs the brain cells in our group. Davina got a very close second. I got 7th out of 20, which wasn't bad, and that guy Peter from earlier got last place.

The lesson ended before our scheduled time, so we got out early. My friends and I decided to take a tour around the building, since we had time to kill before dinner.

The lounge by the stairs was nice and open. Non-free use, so it was just people hanging out. There were a couple vending machines and a bunch of very comfy looking couches. We made our way around the square halls. There was a gym with a free use section and a much smaller non-free use area. The library was non-free, but there was a reading room attached that was.

When we passed by the Rec Room, I instantly knew it was free use.

There were three naked young men, one stroking himself while the other two roughly fucked a girl over the pool table. I recognized Peter as the guy fucking her pussy, but the other two I had no idea about. However, as the one using her throat withdrew, I locked eyes with the young woman.

Davina Kelly. Of course it was her.

And she winked at me.

It hit me all at once. She was intentionally being a bitch earlier to get punished. Did she know that's what would happen? It makes sense in the context of a sex school, but they could have just kicked her out.

What a gamble, all for the sexual thrill.

I wished I was in her place. She was already living the life I wanted, being used mercilessly by those around her. I wanted to bend myself over the table and take cocks twice as big as she could, just to brag on her.

From that moment on, I vowed to be a much better slut than her.

No, I was going to be the best slut ever.