Free Use Wife Trade Ch. 02

Story Info
Cheryl recounts her day as Mike's free use wife.
3.7k words
4.02
14.4k
13
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/22/2024
Created 02/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to the readers: This is a story about a couple that are not (yet) married but are emotionally committed to each other. They are in an ethical physically non-monogamous relationship. They have been together for years yet maintain separate residences. They often spend nights at each other's residence and are rarely apart on any given weekend. They enjoy attending swingers' parties and revel in the pleasure of each other. While not married, they know it's in their future. The female half sets up a trade as a treat for her future husband. Part one of this story told of the other wife (Janet) coming to visit Frank and spending the day as his free use wife. This part tells, from Cheryl's point of view, how she spent her day as Mike's (the other husband) free use wife.

- - - - - - - - - -

I already had the shower water running hot when Frank came to join me. I knew he wanted to hear all about my day and how Mike had used me as his 'free use wife' for the day. I needed the hot shower because Mike had left me very well used and I not only wanted to make sure that I was clean for Frank to reclaim me, which I knew he would, but also to relax and stretch some of my sore muscles. Before I started telling Frank about my day, I wanted to make sure he'd been happy with Janet. As we held each other under the hot spray, our faces just inches apart, I asked him, "So, did Janet take care of you properly today?"

"Oh, yes," he said with a big smile. "She was eager and hungry and everything I enjoy in a woman," he continued. "And the fact that you two are so different physically made it a lot of fun too." I knew what he meant. I'm very petite with barely a B-cup chest while Janet is very curvy with DD breasts and has brownish-red hair compared to my blond locks. I felt Frank's hands travel down to my ass, pulling me harder against his body, and I could feel his cock starting to grow. Idly I wondered how many times he'd already cum in the day, but I knew I'd find out -- and I also knew that he'd still cum again for me... mostly because I wouldn't let him sleep until he did.

With a wicked grin on my face I asked him, "Do I want to know how many times she made you cum?" I felt his hands pulling my ass cheeks apart and the hot water running over my tight backdoor. As I waited for his answer, I pushed him back away and reached for the soap. He answered me as I started to lather his chest.

"Since you asked," he said, "Janet took four loads from me today."

"Mmmm," I smiled and lowered my hands to start lathering up his growing cock. "Do you have any left in here for me?"

His smile equaled my own as I felt his cock lurch in my stroking hand, my other hand reaching up from under to fondle and caress his balls. "You know I do," he answered me. "The day's not over until we cum together."

At that, he took the soap from me and spun me around. I reached back between us to keep stroking his cock even as he used the soap to lather up my chest before putting it back in the tray. His hands returned to my chest where he caressed and massaged my pert tits, pinching and pulling on my nipples as best he could with the lather. "Now, tell me about your day," he said.

"Well," I said, moaning in between words as his hands pleasured my chest and I continued to feel his cock grow, "Janet had told me she'd have Mike all worked up and waiting, and she'd left the front door unlocked so I didn't even have to knock when I got there. In fact," I said with a giggle, "we passed each other and waved just a few minutes after I left this morning."

Frank turned me to put my front in the water and begin rinsing off the soap, and I knew he was doing that because he wanted to play with my pussy, and he was always careful about putting soap down there. His cock was still slippery with soap lather, but I could tell the difference between his precum as it began leaking and the lather's slipperiness. I kept telling my story. "I went in and locked the door behind me and made my way to their bedroom where Janet told me he'd be waiting... and waiting he was -- on top of their bedding, his cock rock hard and pointed at the ceiling as he stroked it."

"He told me to lose my dress and get on," I told Frank, "without any foreplay at all, but it was okay, I guess. My pussy was wet with anticipation and his cock was slick with his own precum. So... I did what he said. I pulled off my dress, straddled his cock and had a seat." I paused and thought for just a second, knowing that some small details would turn Frank on all the more. "I think I left here at about 8:40 or 8:45 and I was at their place by nine. I wasn't there for a full minute before I had his cock in me." I was right. The detail turned on Frank. I felt his cock throb in my hand as I kept stroking it. I kept up my attentions to his now fully erect length as I continued my tale. "I started riding him, not sure how long he'd been stroking or how much Janet had teased him, and I used his cock for my first orgasm with him. Then he pushed me off, down onto my belly, told me to push my ass up and he took me from behind."

I moved us around in the shower so I could rinse off Frank too. Pretty soon I wanted to either be fucking in the shower or out of the shower, dried and fucking on the bed. Either way, I wanted more cock. I wanted my man's cock. My pussy wanted use and I wanted to feel him launch his load into me before we ended our day. I viewed him cumming into me as our full reunion and his reclamation of my body as his.

"That's how Mike got his first cum today," I said. "Me with my ass up, his hands on my hips and him just giving me a good pounding fuck until he came." I paused and giggled. "I tell you what, thought, Janet wasn't kidding when she said Mike dumped big loads. It felt like he poured a quart of hot cum up into me when he started cumming and he kept fucking me so hard that as the cum came out, we splattered it all up between us."

Frank and I were almost completely rinsed, and we fully separated so we could each double check all the important places. I felt him pull my ass cheeks apart though and rub some fingers across my rosebud. Idly I wondered if he was going to take my backdoor as part of this reclamation fuck, but I knew I'd love it if he did. I just wanted his cock in me. I didn't care how or which hole he chose.

As we were drying off, I continued my recounting of the day. "After he got that first one, I guess he needed some time to recover. We showered, separately instead of together, got dressed -- me in just that tube dress again -- and went out to get breakfast. We went to that hotel near their place and got the buffet and I was aware that, as short as my dress was, when we sat at the table, if I spread my legs even a little bit, anyone with a view could see my pussy on display." I made sure I met Frank's eyes when I finished that part. "And Mike ordered me to sit with my legs spread wide, in a chair that faced out into the whole eating space. I think everyone who walked in got a look up between my legs." I looked down just then and saw Frank's cock throb again, a drop of precum dripping from that small hole in the end. I know it turns my lover on when I embrace being a slut, so I make sure to do it all I can for him.

We were dried and moved to the bedroom where we cuddled onto the bed, me beside him, stroking his cock as I laid my head on his chest and continued to tell him about my day. "Then we went back to their place where Mike told me to strip again. For the next couple hours, until lunch anyway, I was naked and he rarely had pants on. He wanted to watch TV and had me bring him drinks, snacks, whatever as he sat there. When his cock recovered, he had me on my knees stroking and sucking his cock, but I didn't make him cum -- not for quite a bit. Maybe it took him longer to recover because he shot such a big load, but I knew he'd cum again and I was, after all, there simply for his use as he saw fit. Finally, after more than an hour of me stroking and sucking him he positioned me on my knees, between his legs, as he sat on the sofa. He looked down at me and simply said 'don't stop until I explode' and then he laid his head back, closed his eyes and let me work his dick. I guess it took me about five minutes from that point and I had him shooting cum." I felt Frank's cock throb again as I told him about making Mike cum. "That first shot went about a foot in the air and landed on his stomach, and I popped his cock into my mouth as I kept stroking him to get more. It was a LOT of cum and I had to swallow a bunch."

I heard Frank groan and knew his frustrations were getting the better of him. Mine were too but I knew the answer. Moving to straddle him I eased my well-used pussy down onto his cock, settling slowly lower until I had his full length deep inside my sex. As I ground down on him, stirring his cock around inside my pussy, I continued my story, alternating how I moved on him as I recounted my day.

"So, at that point he'd cum once in my pussy and once mixed between on me and in my mouth, and I wasn't sure what else he had in mind for the day. While he relaxed on the sofa, he told me to get cleaned up and told me what was where in the kitchen so I could make lunch. He told me to stay naked while I did. He was still sitting on the sofa, catching his breath while I was naked in the kitchen putting together salads, cheese and some other things for us to eat." I made sure I ground my pussy down and around on Frank's cock as I told him the next part. "Mike looked as surprised as I was when someone knocked on the door."

"I looked over at Mike from the kitchen only to see him standing up and putting his shorts on. I started to go to get my dress, but he told me no, just to stay in the kitchen and keep putting lunch together. I did that while he answered the door, and I heard him talking to someone but I couldn't tell who other than it was a man's voice. I had just finished putting food on the plates when the front door slammed shut and Mike came around the corner from the hallway..." I paused to let my next words sink in. "...with a guy behind him."

I felt Frank's cock lurch inside my sex as I said that and squeezed him a bit with my pussy. "So, I'm standing there naked, and Mike introduces the guy as Dave, a friend of his from work who is also in the lifestyle and who has played with Janet a few times. Mike tells Dave that I'm a lifestyle friend and I'm there to be a free use wife for the day." I kept moving my clutching wetness up and down on Frank's length while I continued my story. "Then Dave asks if I'm there to be used by anyone or just Mike."

"Mike told him I was free to use by anyone, but condoms were required and said he'd be right back. Mike went to the bedroom while Dave came into the kitchen and up to me. He was eyeing me all up and down and his first touch was when he reached out to feel my pussy. He looked me in the eye as he pushed a finger in me and said it was good I was so wet because he was going to fuck me since I was free use for the day."

"I felt like I had to be bold, and I know you'd want me to be, so I told him I'd be disappointed otherwise, and I started to undo his pants. Mike came back with a condom just as I was pulling Dave's pants down, along with his boxers and a nice hard cock popped out. He wasn't as big as you or Mike, but he took the condom from Mike to open the package. He held the condom out to me and told me to do the honors."

Frank's cock felt so good in my pussy, and I knew that if I moved just right I could get my orgasm. I wanted to and was going to... in just a minute. "So I rolled the condom over Dave's cock and then he picked me up and sat me on the edge of the kitchen counter. He pushed my legs apart, lined up his cock and just pushed it into me without any other foreplay. Mike stood there and watched as his friend fucked me, telling him not to stop until he was fully satisfied. Dave did that for sure. He just stroked his cock in and out, sometimes looking at my face, and sometimes looking at my pussy as he fucked in and out of me. He changed his pace from slow to fast and then slow again. Near the end he was using nice, long, slow strokes until he came, and then he just buried his length in me and unloaded into the condom. I could feel his cock jumping as he came, and I thought he was going to fall over before he was done."

I giggled as I remembered the next part and, knowing how slutty it was, knew how it would impact Frank. "When Dave pulled out, I climbed off the counter and was just standing there when he pulled off the condom. He did it carefully, so he didn't spill any of the cum and then he handed it to me and told me he wanted to see me drink it down." I felt Frank's cock lurch again and I started to move the way I knew would make me orgasm. It was just starting to build when I said, "Mike started to tell me I didn't have to, but he didn't finish his sentence when I turned the condom upside down and dumped the load onto my tongue, making sure both men saw it before I swallowed hard." And then my orgasm set in, and I could feel my belly fluttering as my pussy spasmed and I was squeezing Frank's length as I ground back and forth on him, making sure his cockhead hit me just right inside.

When my orgasm passed, and I could breathe normal again I continued my story while I kept moving on Frank. I wanted to make him cum. "Then Dave just put on his pants and left, and Mike and I had lunch. I was still naked and freshly fucked while Mike was fully dressed, and we sat at the dining room table to eat. He asked me if there was anything special I wanted to do while I was there and I told him no. I was there just to be his sex toy and whatever he wanted was what he should get."

"He asked me if I had any problem with him having told Dave it was okay to fuck me and I told him no. Janet and I had worked out the rules and for all I knew, Janet was over here being shared with a half dozen guys. The whole point of being a free use wife was that you're there to be used as your 'owner' sees fit -- and anyone else who comes into the house." I smiled as I ground my pussy around on Frank's cock some more. "You should have seen his reaction to the idea that you might have Janet here being gang-banged. He was hard again and taking his shorts off within a minute or two."

Frank apparently had enough of me riding him and wanted something more vigorous, so he pushed me off and told me to get on my knees, ass up. I complied and hoped I'd be able to talk while he fucked me because he's usually pretty aggressive -- the way I like it -- when he takes me doggy-style. I felt his hands on my hips and his cock pushing back into me, slow but sure until he was balls deep again. I felt him pull my hips as he ground his pelvis forward and loved how the position gave us that extra little bit of penetration. He began to stroke in and out of me as I tried to continue telling him about my day.

"Since he was hard again, apparently thinking about Janet being fucked by a bunch of guys, Mike wanted more attention, but it took him a long time to cum. He sat on the sofa and told him to suck and stroke him," I had to pause as Frank picked up his pace and got a little rougher. "And then he had me get on his cock and start riding him," and Frank's fucking got rougher still. "And finally he had me lay down on the sofa, spread wide on my back and he got on and just pounded my pussy hard." I felt Frank increase his pace and the strength of his pounding once again and another orgasm washed over me. Frank knows I love to be fucked through my climax and he didn't ease up at all, just fucking me hard and fast as my clutching cunt milked his cock.

"Mike gave me a good last fucking as he pushed my knees back to my shoulders and worked me against the sofa's springs. When he finally came it was with a growl and his cock buried as deep as he could reach. I felt it juicing out of me and down my ass before he was done." I could feel Frank's orgasm starting to approach then, feeling him move different and knowing what it meant. I had to work to get the last few words out before Frank came, so I took a deep breath and said, "I didn't know Mike was into eating creampies but he ate his last load out of me like a champ," and then I felt Frank bury himself deep, holding his cock there as it began to spasm, shooting all of his hot cum into me that I loved to feel. As I reveled in the feeling of his cock jerking inside me and the warmth of his cum spreading, I said, "I don't think he left a drop of his cum in me, sucking on my hole and swallowing all his own cum."

I groaned as Frank finished his orgasm inside me and I was disappointed to feel the pulsing of his cock stop. I always was. Frank was never disappointing as a lover or even just as a fuck partner, but nothing beats the feeling of a hard cock jumping and spasming up inside my pussy as it launches loads of thick hot cum into me. When it stops it just always feel so... I don't know. I just want it to go on forever.

Frank pulled out of me, pushing down on my ass as he did so, and laying down on top of me as I collapsed down onto the bed. I could feel his sticky cock nestled between the cheeks of my ass and gave them squeeze to make his overly-sensitive dick jump -- which it did. As he laid on top of me, catching his breath, I finished telling him about my day. "Mike didn't cum anymore after that," I said. "He seemed to take a long time to get his orgasms and he came buckets, but his recovery time seemed longer too. We fell asleep on the sofa after he ate me clean and didn't wake up until it was almost dinner time. Janet had precooked something that I just warmed up and we ate naked at the dining room table. After that I got dressed and we said goodbye. I think he was waiting naked for Janet to get home."

I felt Frank nuzzle my neck as I finished telling him about the day. "And now I'm home with you," I said, moving my head to acknowledge his nuzzling. "And enjoyed the best fuck of my day," I finished.

"Mine too," he said to me, and it felt good to hear it.

Together we went and took a last shower for the day, got in our lounge wear and cuddled up on the sofa to spend the evening in each other's warmth. When we went to bed, as always, it was naked and we snuggled up to fall asleep. It was the perfect end to a pretty fun day.