All Comments on 'Freedom and Consequences Ch. 02'

by DWLazarus

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
OUT of...

This series started out so great, then you had to fuck it up with anal, with brand new girl friend as well!!

All that decent grammar use, absent typo's, overall solid beginning, Who's next? Mother, future mother-in-law, rapists? dogs? cats? And all out of the blue? All for nothing! Out of here, not even worth scoring. Aloha. Adios.

prop69prop69about 5 years ago
Better

Why not ass and sweet pussy?

Need to punish the rape bastards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

make sure he gets the rapist and does some damage to them shoot their balls off or their dick

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
You switched tracks

You went from plotting revenge, back to a horny teenager like nothing happened. Out throws the whole story off

prop69prop69about 5 years ago
I gave you 5 stars, but I am very ante rape. This is incest and affection, NOT RAPE AND PUNISHMENT.

I HOPE WE SEE SOME BRUTAL PUNISHMENT OF THE 4 THAT RAPED HER.

4 COFFINS OR CASTRATION WOULD FAIR.

How did she let these Brutal

Bastard break into her house?

Where were her friends?

Karen and Linda and Mike need to move in together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I agree

You fucked up by going from plotting revenge to anal 3 way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Figure it out

You are all over the place. The rape "story line" was silly and just a throw away. You cooing have made this good but it's completely unfocused

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My 2 cents

Sorry, but I have to agree with the others. I'm not crazy about the rape part, but understand where it is in the story line. I would suggest that you would show more of the plan to reap vengeance before going on the incest part( you want the reader to feel your story). The incest was good, but could have been stretched out and made more loving. She has been raped and that is a very traumatic event for a woman. I had a job that delt with abused women and saw that they needed more than a three way and fucked in the ass to help them come back. Keep writing. We all can improve on what we do. Thanks for your time and imagination.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
Hmmmm

This was a good story and i will give you 5 stars. I feel you should have taken more time thou to first finish telling about his revenge and then showing us how he and his sister come closer and eventually sleep together. Having a threesome is dumb, i mean she was just raped, how is she fine with having sex again already? Besides this i liked the story and i do hope he and his sister become a couple and fall in love. Get rid of Karen we dont need outsiders.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous