Freedom and Consequences Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DWLazarus
DWLazarus
32 Followers

We lay there luxuriating in our sated state. My dick was still in my sister's ass. I was gently reaching around her and playing with both hers and Karen's tits. They were gently kissing and I was also gently kissing Linda's neck and nibbling on her ears. I couldn't believe it, life is never this good.

With a life of their own, my hips started an almost imperceptible movement. Sawing my still hard dick incrementally in my sisters ass. She looks over her shoulder at me and I lean in and kiss her. With a smile and tears running down her nose she asks,

"Can we wait a little bit. That was the most incredible thing that has ever happened to me. I need to just revel in it."

Kissing her again, "I reluctantly pulled my dick out of her ass. Getting up on my hands and knees I lean in and kiss Karen then head to the bathroom. Jumping in the shower I quickly wash again. Soaping my still hard dick 'til it's squeaky clean.

Grabbing my trunks, "I'll be outside firing up the grill. Karen you never said if you were staying?"

She looks up from kissing my sister and with a smile, "Not only that but I'm spending the night with your sister."

Grinning like my face will split I start to pull my trunks on when I hear,

"Don't wear any trunks. Just wrap a towel around yourself."

"OK" leaning over I kiss them both again, "Linda, are you OK"?

"Better then OK".

Still smiling and with a towel wrapped around my waist, I went out and made food. We had a lot of food in the refrigerator. Neither Linda nor I had been eating a lot. I tossed a quick salad, opened some baked beans and made hamburger patties. As I was carrying the food out to the grill, the girls came out. I had to stop and whistle. They also had a towel wrapped low on their hips and nothing else.

DWLazarus
DWLazarus
32 Followers
12