All Comments on 'Freedom to Explore Sexuality'

by Nakedcraving

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What the guy should have said when asked if he was okay with her fucking other guys was ‘Great, now I can fuck other women!’ And then get her reaction to that.

hardcorefoolhardcorefoolabout 2 years ago

If my wife ask to fuck other men I'd be happy to let her have her fun.

Would love it if she and her man would let me watch .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The title caught my eye, then I noticed the writers name. Nope. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This quote is not always true or untrue. Situations dictate. As a wife, would my husband find a younger better version of me and come back......

"You can allow your wife the pleasure she seeks from other sources, and you can get her back as good as she was before, maybe even better."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How is this Group this belongs in Loving wives or erotic couples.

Bham487Bham487almost 2 years ago

It’s easy to see now that this was written by a woman. A very selfish woman.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNakedcraving@Nakedcraving
Taught School for 45 years. Wrote books on nudism and body acceptance. Have biked the coast of California. Live naked as often as possible. Write as hobby. I am a baseball poet. I get a hit about a third of the time, then I am doing well. If I hit it out of the park eve...