Freeing Run

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her orgasm faded she stepped back from me, releasing my fingers from her pussy. As she remade eye contact with me I licked her sweet pussy juices from my fingers while she watched with a face of pleasure. She just stood there is a haze of pleasure, her pussy dripping wet down her legs in the open air on that bush track.

I took this pause to stand up and walk around behind her, lining up between her bum cheeks, my cock pointing to what it wanted to try. I stepped up close behind her, my hard cock pushing down between her bum cheeks. Her reaction was to bend over and that's what I wanted, I wanted her to bend over so I could fuck her wet tight pussy from behind. I grabbed at her bum cheeks and spread them to get a great view of her pussy. Still dripping wet from her own orgasm.

I grabbed my own cock and start teasing its head along her slit, rubbing it against her clit and along her lips to her open pussy hole. I couldn't wait and pushed my cock slowly into her pussy. We both let out a soft moan as I entered her. I keep pushing until she took the full length of my hard cock, her super wet pussy letting it slip right in deep. Once the full length of my cock was deep inside her I just paused there, enjoying the moment, the warmth and wetness inside this strangers' pussy.

With my cock, deep inside I start to fuck her slowly, in and out with long strokes. Her pussy making wet juicy sounds as I pump my cock deep inside her. I look down at my cock as it came out, it was just covered in her juices. With that view, I start to fuck her harder, holding her hips as my hips slap against hers. Fucking the stranger in the open was amazing. She gave out little moans of pleasure as she also starts to enjoy having a cock inside of her.

I am not sure if she thought about it but my unprotected cock was getting close to cumming deep inside of her. Maybe it was that she did not have long enough to think about it, because I did not last long in that wet tight pussy of hers. It has been a morning of constant teasing of my cock, hot pussy licking and now with it wet and deep inside of a strangers pussy it was time to release.

I made some final hard and deep thrusts inside of her pussy and then let out a loud moan of my own as I cummed deep inside of her. I can feel the cum squirt deep inside of her, loads of it, it has been a few days since my last cum so this would have been a big load. As my cock pulses, deep inside of her pussy, I held her hips tight around it. Enjoying my final moments inside of her pussy before I slowly pull out and look for my cum to drip out. My cock still hard as it was released from her pussy, a drop of cum at the tip and the shaft covered in her glorious juices. Her pussy looks wet and used as I stepped back. It glistened in the sun.

Her reaction to me cumming deep in her pussy was mixed. She had enjoyed having my cock deep inside of her, being fucked in the open by a stranger. But she had been so caught up in the moment she forgot someone was cumming inside her. She stood up and turned to face me with a concerned face.

"Oh my god, that was amazing", she said with a straight face, "but I can't believe you cummed in me. I am not on any birth control."

"Oh, I am sorry, I got carried away but it is OK. I promise I have had a vasectomy. Promise" I said with a smile.

"You sure?" she said with a semi-relieved face. "Positive," I said.

And with that, she looked relieved again and started to reflect on what just happened. Standing there looking shocked, used and relived.

"My god that was good, I have never done anything like that before. Thanks" she said as she starting to look around again. "Me too! That was an amazing run and fuck!" I said with a huge smile as I bend over to pick up both our shorts and her bra. As I turned around to give her back her shorts, I found her squatting down and looking down between her own legs. Just as my cum started to drip from her used pussy. Some dripped down to the ground but the last little bit slid a little down the inside of her leg. But she did not flick it off she just took her shorts and pulled them on over it, letting it soak into them.

"Thanks," she said again as her shorts once again hid her sweet and sweaty pussy from view. "This was so fun. I am glad I got to try it with you. Maybe I will see you again on the trail?" with a wink and hand out gesturing for me to pass back her bra. I hesitate to give back the bra, not wanting this all to end. "No problem, really hope to catch you again," I say back smiling. I pass back the bra and hurriedly pull back on my own shorts.

"Do you live here or have a holiday house like me?" I ask as we start to walk back to the road.

She just smiled and kept walking as she said: "Yes, just a bit further up from your house".

"What? From my house?" I said surprised.

She turned around to look at me and said, "I saw you leave your house this morning".

"Oh, you cheeky thing!" I flashed back red-faced.

"You were very brave to do it," she said back, "I will keep an eye out for you next time I am here."

And with that, we reached the road and she jogged off, up the very road my house was on. I watched her as she jogged off and turned into her house that was only three away from my own.

Was this over? Should I follow her?

12