Freestyle Domination

Story Info
Jacob's Big Sis and Swim team captain needs help with drills.
1.8k words
3.92
32.1k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dome City Pool

Jacob felt a mixture of anticipation and anxiety as he pulled into the pool parking lot. It had been nearly a year since he'd been to the pool with his big sister Alex.

And for good reason.

This past year, his big sister had started to dedicate more and more time to swimming, aiming to win the dome city freestyle comp. And with her new passion and dedication to the craft of swimming came a physical transformation as well. One that was impossible to deny. She'd grown into a tall lean goddess; her new muscles accentuated her curves so well that he often found himself getting hard just watching her walk around the house. It probably didn't help that she tended to wear her super-tight swimsuit around the house as well. She claimed it was to help her swim better, wearing the suit until it became a second skin. But Jacob couldn't shake the feeling that she did it just to tease him. She had grown playfully annoying along with her new body. She threw around subtle comments about his blushed cheeks or his flustered expressions whenever she got the opportunity. Hiding boners became a new skill he had to learn this past year. That, and jerking off silently.

The thought of him getting hard and being teased in public by her was not something that he wanted to happen.

But when she called him saying it was an emergency and that she needed him to help her prepare for her upcoming competition, his brotherly instinct didn't let him say no.

She had a friend, Sara, that was a part of the swim team as well, and apparently, they needed someone to time and help with their drills. Jacob wasn't much of a swimmer and didn't know how much help he could be, but as much as his sister teased and annoyed him, he still needed to be there for her.

Jacob got out of his car and made his way into the pool building. Once he found his way into the pool, he was surprised to see that it was much busier than he'd expected. He scanned the room, looking for his sister, but his gaze quickly shifted when he saw the other swim team members. Most of them were tall, lean, and subtly muscular girls, dressed in nothing more than one-piece swimsuits that clung to their curves, leaving barely anything to the imagination. His heart raced as his mind filled with horny thoughts and images.

God what he would give to fuck one of them.

Jacob quickly snapped out of his reverie when he felt a strong hand on his shoulder.

"You must be Jacob."

He turned around to see a beautiful woman standing in front of him. She was tall, her body toned and tanned from the sun. She had an incredibly sexy, athletic amazon-like frame very reminiscent of his sister. But what really stood out to Jacob was her ass. So thick and juicy he could see it in front as he towered over him. This had to be Sara.

Before he could say anything, Alex appeared, bringing him into a strong bear hug and placing a teasing kiss on his cheek. Jacob's cheeks flushed with embarrassment. She was always teasing him with little things like kissing him on the cheek or smacking his ass. She knew it flustered him.

"Go get your little ass in the change room, squirt. We're starting our drills soon." Alex spoke in her usual confident tone wearing a cheeky grin.

Jacob did as he was told, mildly annoyed at being bossed around. He quickly changed into his swim trunks, but while he did, he couldn't help but notice his dick growing into a semi. Was it from Alex's body attitude? No, that was ridiculous, it was probably just the super-hot swimmers all over the place.

Alex and Sara had a clear plan for the drills, and they performed their freestyle technique with perfect execution. Jacob held the stopwatch they gave him and timed them as they made their way back and forth in the pool. With each graceful stroke of their freestyle swimming technique, he felt himself growing more and more aroused.

When their practice was finished, all the remaining team members and swimmers had vacated the pool. They'd been running drills for over an hour, and it was now well past the usual pool hours. His sister, the star swimmer, had a deal with her coach to stay as long as she wanted to practice.

"Hey, Jacob, over here," his sister called out.

"Come to the women's change room, it's just the three of us after all," she said with a wicked smirk.

Was she teasing him again? Well, this time he wasn't going to have it. If she wanted to embarrass him, he wouldn't give her the satisfaction.

Feigning confidence he strode into the girls' changing room, following behind his sister's round ass, his heart pounding with fear and horny anticipation.

As soon as he entered the changing room his sister stopped abruptly, making Jacob bump into her, his body colliding with her big ass.

"Whoops," she said, smirking over her shoulder.

Jacob, frustrated and annoyed at her incessant teasing tried to force his body not to react, but it failed him. His cock started to rise in pants straining against the fabric of his swim trunks.

Alex and Sara turned around and looked at him with big smirks and crossed arms.

"Welcome to our little after-practice ritual," Alex said. Her voice was playful but with an edge of seriousness.

"What do you mean," Jacob responded with genuine curiosity.

"We want to have a little fun with you," Sara replied. Her eyes shone with a lapis gleam.

Jacob felt his pulse quicken as the reality of the situation sunk in. His mind raced with a million questions and thoughts as the girls led him over to the bench.

"You think we haven't noticed all your stares and boners during our swim practices?"

"You're such a pervert. You get hard for your sister? That's so pathetic." Alex taunted him with a wicked grin.

"You want to fuck me, so bad, don't you little bro?"

"Well let's see just how bad you want it."

Sara sat down first, motioning Jacob to kneel in front of her. He compiled, his body trembling in fear and lust. He had never been in this kind of situation before and he was terrified and incredibly aroused, his dick now painfully pressing into the mesh of his shorts.

Alex gave a hard stare towards her brother, her demeanor authoritative yet playful. Jacob felt his skin crawl, his throat tightening and his cock rising as she loomed over him.

"Ready to have some fun, my little pervert?" Alex's voice was soft yet firm.

Jacob nodded, unable to speak.

Sara laughed playfully as Alex continued.

"We expect complete obedience from you. You will do everything we say without question. Do you understand?"

Jacob nodded again; his throat too dry to form any words. His mind was foggy with arousal.

The girls had him undress and lay down on the bench. The air felt cool against his skin as he felt exposed and vulnerable. His cock now completely exposed to the girls, began to slowly drip precum from its pink tip.              

Alex took the lead, her hands expertly touching his body as Sara watched intently. She ran her fingers in circles around his nipples, the sensation sending sparks through him. his cock throbbed and pulsed from her touch.

Sara joined in, her hands running up his thighs and across his lower stomach. Jacob's body was alive with pleasure as the girls explored and teased his body. They took turns running their hands all over him, their touch punctuated with gentle biting.

"Is this for us little bro?" Alex asked her brother teasingly as she grabbed his throbbing hard-on.

Jacob nodded immediately with pent-up haste.

"Well, the little guy is gonna have to wait," she added, taking her hand off his leaking cock.

Jacob thrust his hips into the air in response trying to hold on to the feeling of his sister's hand on his dick.

"Easy there tiger," Sara added at the sight of his desperation.

The girls gave each other a knowing glance and continued to kiss and lick his body. The sensation became more and more intense as time passed, his leaking precum increasing with each lap of their tongues. Alex pressed her lips against his neck, her tongue gently lapping at his skin before moving down to his chest. He moaned, his body shaking with pleasure as she proceeded to tease his nipples afterward.

Sara got up and knelt between his legs, her eyes impossibly blue as she stared at him with a hungry intensity. Her fingers sent a shockwave of pleasure throughout his body as she wrapped her fingers around his cock. Jacob groaned in response, his arousal continuing to mount as the girls drove him closer and closer to the edge. Alex and Sara exchanged another knowing look, their eyes mischievous as they made their next move.

They moved in unison, sliding off their swimsuits, revealing their sexy Amazonian bodies, and then sandwiching Jacob pushing his head into their asses. He felt himself drown in their scent, the smell of sweat and arousal filling his nostrils as he breathed in their heat.

Their hands ran over his head, keeping him in place as they pushed their wetness against his face. His breathing grew shallow with anticipation, his cock aching with need as he felt himself being driven wild with pleasure.

The girls began to move their hips in a slow, sensual rhythm, the tight pressure of their asses pushing against his face. He groaned out loud, the sensations overwhelming his body as pleasure coursed through his veins.

"Now show us how much you want us," Alex said. Her voice commanding.

"Stroke yourself, pervert. Cum for us."

The girls maintained their rhythm as he began to stroke himself. His fingers felt like lightning against his skin as he moved them up and down his shaft. His breath grew heavier as he felt his orgasm welling up in him, his body quivering.

The girls moaned in approval as he reached his climax, his body pulsing as he emptied load after load plastering the lockers in front of him. Jacob moaned loudly with pleasure as his own little swimmers emptied from his cock.             

As the pleasure subsided, the girls released their grip on him, removing his face from their juicy asses. He stayed where he was, his breathing ragged as his body recovered from his intense release.

Alex and Sara stood and helped him up off the bench. He felt a chill run through his body, the lingering sensations of pleasure still coursing through his veins.

The girls smiled and hugged him, squeezing him with their bodies, then they took his hand and led him to the showers to clean up.

His heart was still pounding in his chest. He'd just experienced something incredible, and he couldn't wait to see what else these two powerful women had in store for him.

Fin