All Comments on 'Freeuse 01: The Cafe'

by CoyoteHoward

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
RiverandWoodsRiverandWoodsabout 1 year ago

I found the ambiguity that presented itself in your story strikingly intriguing. Not only did my mind have to wander to find meaning, it was stimulated by the questions it was prompted to come up with.

Well done CH

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66about 1 year ago

Okay, I read the second story before this one.

These aren't really story, because there's no beginning-middle-end. In fact, there's no conflict or resolution for any buildup. These are more like scenes in the middle of a story.

So, while the concept is there (how and why does she get into freeuse, and who else in her life is affected), these would play out better with a "prequel" to set the stage, then have them build to whatever for an eventual conclusion.

patilliepatillieabout 1 year ago

The way it should be!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Super hot! So sexy when the free use girl gets off. More detail and longer sex scene’s would be even better.

CoyoteHowardCoyoteHoward10 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous,

I agree. I enjoy freeuse quite a bit, except for about 90% of the scenes produced the woman/bottom is just hoing on as if nothing is happening.

I hate it. Hence, I write it this way.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Looking for a free use story line that actually makes sense. I.e., one in which there is some even trivially explained, moderately plausible excuse for this to exist and be allowed. You don't even make the slightest attempt to do so, and without that, it's just some wank fantasy. Nothing there to hang a plot on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous