Freeuse Family Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Finally," Mom said.

"You three go start playing first," Dad ordered.

"You'd better join in this time," Mom said as if I'd been holding back, and she grabbed me by the cock and led me over to the living room area.

Sis followed, and they sucked my cock together.

As I placed a hand on each of their heads, I watched them working in pretty good tandem.

I then helped Mom out of her dress and said, "Let's share some dessert."

"What do you have in mind?" Mom asked.

"A daisy chain," I suggested.

"Yummy!" sis said enthusiastically, and a minute later I was eating Mom's pussy, Mom was eating Adela, and Adela was sucking my cock.

After a couple of minutes, I called, "Switch!"

We did, and I ate my sis while she ate Mom, and Mom sucked my cock.

"I still need to get fucked," My sister said a couple minutes later.

"Your turn to fuck her, son," Mom said.

"Now that I'm done teasing her for now, I can do that this time," I joked, as I pushed my sis onto her back, spread her legs and slid into her.

Mom knelt beside me and kissed me passionately.

It was so romantic, kinky and hot... all three qualities in one.

A couple minutes later while I fucked her good to make up for denying her a little earlier, Adela ordered, "Sit on my face, Mommy."

"Don't mind if I do," Mom said, and she did just that.

"All right, it's time for a family foursome," Dad said. "A true Christmas tradition."

I pulled out of my sis and Mom said, "Everyone onto the bed."

A moment later we were all on the bed, sharing a romantic kissing foursome.

We then spent a good ten or fifteen minutes in a tangled foursome, where I fucked Mom and sis intermittently sucked me. And meanwhile, Dad fucked my sis while Mom intermittently sucked him. And between all that, the women licked each other's pussies.

We weren't fucking at this point... so much as making love... worshipping each other's bodies.

Exploring.

Then we swapped tasks.

I ate out Adela.

Mom rode her husband.

Then Adela rode me while Dad fucked his wife.

Then we took our activities to the floor, the large bed a little small to enjoy a good foursome at all comfortably.

The girls started the next phase with some pussy grinding, which was hot as fuck to watch.

"Come and fuck me again, son," Mom said.

"And Daddy, come and fuck me now," Adela requested.

We fucked them from behind.

We fucked them on the floor.

We swapped sluts.

We fucked them against the wall.

Then we gave them facials.

Then we cuddled together on the couch and watched Home Alone. It was a tight fit, but nobody complained.

Dad then went to bed.

And of course the three of us remaining active decided to have a nightcap; no, not eggnog laced with brandy, but even more fucking, sucking and licking.

Until I unloaded yet another load in Mom's pussy.

Completely spent, I went to get ready for bed. I was back in my pajamas, when there was a knock at my bedroom door.

"Come in," I said.

Mom walked in wearing her dress again, and asked, "May I tuck my baby boy into bed?"

"Sure," I smiled.

"But first may I extract a bedtime treat?" she asked coyly.

"Still hungry?" I asked, as I stood up and she dropped before me.

"Always," she smiled, as she pulled my pajama bottoms down and sucked my cock... for like fifteen minutes at least.

"You're the best cock sucker I've ever had," I moaned, once my balls were boiling.

"Come on Mommy's face," she said.

"Sure, I can do that," I said, furiously pumping my cock. "Fuck!" I grunted a few seconds later.

Somehow this umpteenth load of the day was a massive load that went into her hair and all over her face.

I slid my spent cock back into her mouth while she gazed up at me with motherly love.

.....

.....

.....

EPILOGUE:

I woke up the next morning and heard voices coming from the great room. So I stripped out of my pajamas, knowing any newcomers would be both family and female, so they'd prefer me to be naked and ready for action, and I ventured forth to discover which members of our extended family had arrived.

Grandma Elsie was sucking Dad's dick, her son's, as Mom pressed her hand against the back of her head. Grandma was in her sixties, but she still looked damn hot, especially in her black negligee!

I turned to the other side of the room and saw my Aunt Carol, Dad's sister, being fisted by my sister.

As I came closer, I discovered the fist was inside her ass.

"Merry Christmas, David," Aunt Carol greeted.

"Hi, Auntie," I said, my sister's fist shockingly deep inside her ass.

"She's the biggest slut of us all," my sister informed me.

"It sounds like my grandson is awake," grandma said from across the room.

"He is," my Mom agreed.

"Then let's get him properly initiated," grandma said, as she came over to me, pushed me onto my back and complimented, "what a great cock! And you're such a gentleman to arrive naked to our little party."

"Oh my," I moaned, as my sister and aunt dropped to both sides of me and watched grandma sucking me hello.

"Viola tells me you have a foot fetish," Grandma reported.

"Well, maybe a little one," I smiled.

All three them then used their feet on my cock and my face.

They then used all six stockinged feet on my cock at once.

Before I fucked my grandma for the first time.

And then my Aunt Carol.

I then had my feet sucked while I ate auntie and sis at the same time, and was ridden by grandma.

Of course, Adela insisted she get dicked too (her actual wording).

Before I received a triple-mouth blow job.

And provided them with a facial, of course.

This, of course, was just preliminary to our long and wild family bonding day after Christmas.

Merry Christmas 2021

Jasmine

DELETED SCENES

Alternate Public Bathroom Scene with Amy

These are simply all great pics, but I deleted over 300 overall, since I'd created way too many that weren't only the family, and so they slowed down the plot. I likely should have deleted even more, yet I just couldn't.

Deleted Hot Mom pics

She's just so delicious! My favourite model I've created so far. Here are a few pics I didn't use:

And this next one is my most favourite one. So simple, yet so sexy. The dark colour of her nylons is likely part of the reason.

DELETED GIRLFRIEND AMY

Like I mentioned earlier, I had too many plots that weren't exclusively family. Here are a few good ones starring Amy that I didn't use. If I ever write a sequel to this story (no promises), Amy will need to play a major role while she 'gets acquainted' with her boyfriend David's family and their unique traditions. (And yes, that's me with the glasses in the second and third pictures down from here. Just call me 'Honorary
Aunt Jasmine'.)

Halloween Nun:

Airplane Amy

I loved this scene, but many of the pics had flaws in them. And the basic idea was a little over the top. Here are some of the ones I didn't use that I thought were hot.

Other fun Amy

Amy became such a cool character after the pre-Thanksgiving scene, I ended up creating quite a few pics of her. Here are some I didn't use, including an entire she-is-dominant scene.

CHRISTMAS DAY DELETED

I created so many pics. Many were just deleted. Here are a few of my faves that just didn't fit.

Tit Job

This was originally how I thought I'd have David discover the family secret. But I went a different way instead.

TV Tease

I loved this pic, but I couldn't find a way to make it work.

Foursome was originally a threesome

Before I ended up with that marathon foursome for Adela, I imagined a threesome with just her with the two men.

Hot Pics that didn't work

Epilogue Deleted

The first pic in this section is how I first imagined introducing grandma.

A lesbian threesome I didn't end up using.

An alternate idea for fucking sister in the foursome (except it included Grandma Elsie and Aunt Carol).

ODDLY MY FAVOURITE DELETED IS SIMPLE AS CAN BE:

Alas, it didn't fit anywhere. I'd intended to use it, before I found the Christmas lodge to use as a major setting.