Freeuse Family Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I headed back to college, I couldn't help but visualize my Mom riding Dad, and also my sister's tight body and nylon-clad legs.

.....

.....

.....

BACK AT SCHOOL WITH A GIRLFRIEND

Back at school, Amy (the wild sorority girl who'd gone down on me with everyone looking on) and I got hot and heavy.

Everywhere!

At the gym, I had a great workout in her mouth...

In a bathroom stall while we were attending a charity event together.

At a costume party.

She did a wild cum walk when we took a quick trip to Vegas. She blew me in a swimming pool and then strolled nonchalantly out with my load dripping down her face.


I don't know if I've mentioned this yet, I'm pretty sure I haven't told you, but Amy comes from a very rich family. Like Hilton rich. Which is why I got the chance to join the mile-high club in a wild way with only Amy wearing an air flight costume and the pilot flying the plane present.

One wild night at a club she puled me outside, where we were both wearing kinky shirts, and she gave me a hand job, followed by a blow job, and we finished with a big facial.

Then later that night while Amy was still horny since I'd gotten off and she hadn't, we happened into some diner that was completely empty of customers. After ordering coffee, she had me go down on her... which I was a little nervous about doing in such a public place, but Amy isn't one to have her needs ignored. So I was well along towards getting her off, when we were caught by the waitress.

You'd think this would have ended our wicked act, but Amy convinced the cute waitress to take us somewhere private... and five minutes later the waitress, who we learned was named Valeria, was sucking my dick.

Then I was fucking her, with Amy's encouragement.

Then after getting Valeria off, I fucked Amy while the hot blonde licked her clit, getting her off in just a few minutes. (Yes, I'd gotten more considerate since prom.)

I finished our threesome by getting a blow job from my hot girlfriend, made even hotter by her pussy being rubbed by Valeria.

Valeria made my cock throb when she brought her hand to her mouth and licked Amy's excessive wetness off of it.

Of course I finished by generously bestowing a huge facial on both girls.

The day before I headed home for Christmas, she gave me a great nylon foot-play night, where we shared an amazing night of sex and mutual orgasms without any penetration.

Sucking on her toes was so erotic. The scent. The submission. The sleek, sheer nylon on my lips and tongue.

Stroking my cock while she rubbed the soles of both of her feet on my face.

As I licked her sole of her foot, she rubbed my cock.

Amy is very physically fit, and I was able to eat her out while she stroked my cock.

She even teased my cock by treating it a little roughly.

Then I came all over her feet.

So I headed home while she headed to Paris.

.....

.....

.....

TO THE COTTAGE

Or actually I drove to a cottage my family owned in the Kaibab forest near Prescott. (That one was an eight-hour drive from LA, but well worth it.)

I arrived at the cottage just before six where we spent every Christmas ever, again a little earlier than I'd told my parents.

I walked into the cottage, smiled at the abundance of decorations... no one does Christmas like my mother... and was surprised once again to walk in on my parents having sex.

Dad was roughly fucking Mom's face.

Dad, who had both of his hands wrapped around Mom's head, wearing a suit, lifted one of them up and made the 'ssssh' sign while Mom really bobbed on his cock.

So in complete voyeuristic awe, although this time Dad knew I was watching, I watched Dad face fucking Mom.

"You ready to start your freeuse life?" Dad asked her as he pulled out.

"Yes, Baby, I can't fucking wait," Mom said.

"Used in every fucking way," Dad added, before slamming his cock deep into her mouth three times.

"Yes, I'll just be a slutty bimbo for cock and cunt," Mom said in a nasty tone I hadn't ever imagined was possible for her, although the conversation didn't make much sense to me. There was no way in a million years he'd ever share Mom with another man... although with a woman... maybe... I mean every guy imagines seeing his woman with another woman.

"Yes you will," he said, as he slid his cock into her mouth again, and after another minute or so of rough face fucking... the sounds of sloppy cock sucking the only sounds being made...before he grunted and obviously deposited a load in her mouth.

He pulled out a minute later and said, "Hey, Dave's here."

"What? Where?" Mom gasped in instant alarm.

"Right behind you," Dad said, as he put his cock away.

"Oh my God!" Mom said, wiping a few gobs of white semen from her lips as she got up. "You're early."

"Yeah, the traffic along the Interstates was really light," I said. "Although of course I needed to slow down for that famous speed trap near Spring Valley."

"Well, we're happy you're here, son," Dad said. "But we're just heading out for a Christmas dinner."

"Explains the classy attire," I said.

"I'm also so happy you're here," Mom said, giving me a big hug, while I noticed how red her cheeks were.

"Me too," I said.

"Well, we've got to head out," Dad said. "Your sister should be getting here soon to join you."

"Okay," I said.

"And chicken is in the slow cooker," Mom said. "Should be ready in 45 minutes."

"Okay, thanks, Mom," I said.

They headed out, and I shook my head. How often did they have sex? Then I thought, Good for them! But what the fuck was that freeuse conversation about? Why say that for me to hear? There was something so odd about it... something I couldn't quite put my finger on.

I unpacked, sis arrived, and we had dinner and chatted. I couldn't believe she looked even hotter than the last time I'd seen her.

Her tits seemed bigger. Her legs sexier. Her body tighter. Her look was completely sexy. If she weren't my sister...

The parents arrived back around ten-thirty, and we caught up as a family until almost midnight. Then Dad said, "Get a good night's sleep, son. We'll have quite the Christmas present for you in the morning."

"Okay," I said, completely exhausted. I wondered what he meant, since he'd used an odd tone.

.....

.....

.....

CHRISTMAS MORNING: A BIG SURPRISE

I woke up around ten by Mom shaking my shoulder and saying, "Come on out for breakfast."

"Okay," I yawned, having had a couple of pretty inappropriate sex dreams about both her and my sister.

I got out of bed, stretched, and walked out of the bedroom and into the biggest shock of my life... one that made my watching Mom and Dad having sex seem trivial... in what looked like a scene right out of a freeuse video, my sister was bent over the kitchen counter, and Dad was fucking her! In our cottage in the woods the kitchen wasn't a separate room, but it was a recognizable section of what you might call the cottage's great room. The enormous room even incorporated a not-very-private bedroom area.

"Oh my God!" I froze as I my cock hardened in my pajamas.

"Merry Christmas, Son," Dad greeted me cheerily, and he didn't stop fucking his very own daughter!

"Morning, big brother," Adela looked up at me wearing a huge grin, but no skirt or panties while Dad fucked her.

"Morning," I said, gawking at their incestuous act in utter awe.

"I'm assuming you've researched the term 'freeuse' by now," Dad said.

"Yeah," I admitted, wondering where Mom was. Did she know about this? She must! Right?

My unvoiced question was answered when I felt my cock squeezed from behind.

"What a nice cock you have, my dearest son," Mom said, as she continued stroking me.

"M-M-Mom!" I stammered, feeling like I was still having one of my wet dreams.

"Going forward, both of these lovely ladies are completely freeuse for you, son," Dad informed me.

As Mom came around still rubbing my cock, I asked, still stammering, "I-I-I can fuck my Mom or sister whenever I want?! From now on?!"

"Yep," Dad nodded.

"Do you want Mommy to suck your big cock right now, son?" Mom asked, and she pulled my pajamas down to release my very hard cock, while she dropped to her knees before me.

"It's even nicer up close and personal," Mom purred, as she stroked my cock and looked up at me with a sexy, lustful look.

"Y-y-yes please, Mom," I stammered, in such bewilderment at what was happening. My own mother had just offered to suck my cock!

"Mmmmmmm," Mom purred. "I've been wanting to suck this cock ever since you watched us going at it those three times during your Thanksgiving break."

"P-p-pardon?" I asked. "Three times?"

"Yep. We saw you when we were in the bedroom on Wednesday, so the next night we put on that big show for you in the living room," Dad explained, as Mom licked my shaft. "And of course your catching us in the kitchen that morning wasn't completely accidental."

"Ooooooh," I moaned.

"Go ahead and suck David's dick, Mom! It's all you've been talking about for weeks," Adela demanded, as Dad kept fucking her from behind.

"Jesus," I gasped, both because of my sister's nasty words and revelation, and Mom had just taken my cock into her warm, wet mouth.

"There you go," Dad said, looking proud of me for letting Mom suck my dick. It was so weird, so surreal, and yet it felt so fucking amazing.

"Fuck," I moaned, as I watched Mom bobbing on my cock... my biggest fantasy, and likely almost every son's at some time.

"Your mother is the best cock sucker I've ever been with," Dad said.

"Hey," Adela protested.

"You're a close second, slut," Dad said slapping her ass.

"Thank you, Daddy," Adela responded, her voice almost as sensual as Mom's.

"Oh fuck," I moaned, my balls already boiling in only a minute.

"Come on her face, son," Dad said. "Your mother loves morning facials."

"Okay," I said, allowing her to keep sucking me for a few more seconds before I pulled out at the very last moment and hosed a massive morning load all over my Mom's beautiful face.

Once I was spent, I looked down at Mom and said, "Sorry."

"Sorry?" Mom questioned the word. "This facial is the best Christmas gift you've ever given me."

"Come into the living room," Dad said, and he pulled out of sis, took her hand and led her there.

I pulled my pajama pants back up and walked over and sat on the couch, as Dad guided my sis to her knees and slid his cock into her mouth.

"Son, you're now a man. And in our family, a man takes what he wants and needs whenever he wants it," Dad explained. "Or at least he does if his women have agreed to the arrangement beforehand, which in your case these two sluts have already done... and very eagerly, I might add."

"You got that right, Daddy," Adela chipped in.

"Absolutely!" added my Mom.

"I'm not sure I can do that," I said doubtfully, as I watched Adela sucking our Dad's cock... or more accurately, she was swallowing all of Dad's cock.

"Oh, you're a Jansen, you certainly have it in you," he said. "The key is confidence."

"How long has this been going on?" I asked.

"Since Adela's eighteenth birthday," Dad said, as I glanced over and saw Mom was making breakfast while still wearing my cum on her face.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes, I wanted to let you in on the family secret at Thanksgiving, but your Mom insisted we wait until Christmas," Dad said.

"Family secret?" I asked.

"Yes, we've been a continuous freeuse family ever since the 1700s," Dad revealed.

"What?" I asked, hearing him, but not able to process what he was explaining.

"Freeuse is a big secret incest society," Dad explained, "going back hundreds of years."

"I can't imagine," I said, which I couldn't.

"You almost learned about it this summer while we were at your Grandma Elsie's," Dad said.

"What? When?" I asked.

"I was banging your grandma in the laundry room while the machine was running and she was sitting on it, my Mom loves it that way, when you came downstairs," he said.

"Oh," I said. I recalled seeing them in the basement, but although grandma seemed flustered, I didn't catch on at all. "You've fucked grandma?"

"Have been for twenty-five years," Dad said proudly.

"I can't believe it," I said.

"We, and when I say 'we' I mean your mother, decided to wait until you were both eighteen before revealing the secret," Dad explained.

"I see," I said.

"Yes, otherwise you could have been banging your mother for over a year by now," Dad added.

"Jacques!" Mom called out.

"What?" Dad said. "You've been longing to get our son inside your cunt forever."

"Not forever," Mom said, as she contentedly watched her daughter sucking her husband. "But now that I've experienced how well-hung he is, I can't wait to feel him in all my other holes too."

"All your holes?" I repeated.

"Yeah, your Mom and your sister, but also your Aunt Carol, my Mom and your cousin Janie, are all looking forward to being freeuse three-hole cum sluts for you," Dad said. "Isn't that right, Viola?"

"Yes, honey," Mom said, walking over to me and dropping before me again. "Freeuse means all three of my holes are available anytime for you to fuck; and so are Elsie's, Carol's and Janie's."

"That's it slut, get ready to take my load," Dad ordered.

With her mouth full, Adela only moaned in response, just as Mom pulled my pajama bottoms off again. Twice in fifteen minutes!

"Fuck, can your sister suck dick," Dad grunted, as he spewed his load in her.

"As can your mother," Mom said, as she took my dick back into her mouth.

"So wild," I said, still processing what was happening as I watched Dad pull out of my sister's mouth before focusing on my Mom sucking me again.

"Thank you, Daddy," Adela said in the cutest way, making my cock flinch in my Mom's mouth.

"Anytime, honey," Dad said, as he pulled her up and said, "let's leave these two incestuous lovebirds alone for a while."

"I can't watch?" Adela objected.

"Sure, but let's watch them from the kitchen while we have breakfast," Dad said.

They strolled away, as Mom sucked me.

It was a few seconds later when Mom asked, "Want to fuck your Mommy. dearest?"

"Definitely," I nodded, the offer as shocking as her sucking me. But I certainly wasn't about to refuse her offer!