Freeuse Family Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got naked and asked, "Mind if I join?"

"We're your freeuse sluts, so you needn't ask; just come over and fuck your Mommy anytime you want, and you can always rest assured it's what I want too," Mom said, looking up from underneath her daughter's pussy.

"No, fuck me," my sister protested. "It's what I want too!"

"Since it's my call, then get out of your dresses," I ordered. "First of all, I want to admire my two sluts in all your glory."

"Mmmmmmm," Mom purred, as she gently pushed my sis off of her and quickly wriggled out of her dress.

Adela did too, and then seizing control, I pushed Mom against the wall, guided her to her ass, held her by the wrists, and slid my cock in her mouth.

"Hey," Adela whined.

"You'll get your turn too, slut," I said, as I began fucking Mom's mouth.

As I fucked Mom's face, admiring her from above, I controlled my balls, which were boiling quickly... there was almost nothing like giving a face fucking... and this being my mother I was face fucking just enhanced my euphoria.

"I want some of that cock too, big brother," sis whined, although she moved behind me, placed her hand on my ass and helpfully pushed me deeper into Mom's mouth.

"You want my dick, you dirty slut?" I asked.

"Yes, big brother," she purred as she squeezed my ass. "What do you want to do to me?"

"Get into position where I can fuck that pretty face of yours," I ordered. "And you'll need to have your throat open."

"Mmmmmm," she purred, as she kissed the back of my neck. "Oh, I know just the position!"

She walked to the bed, lay on it on her back, wiggled herself so her head was dangling off the end of the bed and asked, "How about this, big brother?"

As she opened her mouth wide while aligning it with her throat, I nodded in appreciation saying, "That will do nicely."

I pulled out of Mom and went over to my cock-hungry sis and slid my cock into her mouth, and readily down her throat.

"Mmmmmmmm," she moaned, and she wrapped her lips around my cock as I face fucked her in the hottest possible position... one I'd done to Amy at the gym once, and another time in her room at her sorority. It was indeed a position where... if the girl could handle it without gagging... you could easily slide all the way into her mouth and way down her throat.

"Oh yes, fuck her lovely face and make it even lovelier, son," Mom encouraged, as she got onto the bed and watched her two kids playing nicely together for the first time in years.

"Such nice titties," I said, and I used those tits for balance as I face fucked her.

"Mmmmm," she purred, her mouth full of cock.

"I think she needs a good fucking too, son," Mom advised.

"You think so?" I asked.

"Yeah, ever since Daddy took her cherry on her birthday, she's been an insatiable slut," Mom revealed.

"Dad took her virginity?" I asked.

"Well, he did after I'd eaten her pussy first to warm her up," Mom added wickedly, which made my cock pulse in my sister's mouth.

"You didn't take my virginity," I pointed out.

"Don't get me started on that topic," Dad said, slowly stroking his cock as he watched us.

"I'm so sorry, son," Mom said. "I definitely should have been the first one to suck your cock, to take your virginity, and to give you my asshole. But what I regret the most is my not receiving your first facial."

"Well, there's no point in crying over spilled cum, so we'd just better make up for lost time," I said, as I pulled out of my sister and approached my mother with intent.

"Hey! Mom told you to fuck me," Adela protested.

"Too bad you little slut, respect your elders," Mom moaned, so my sister spread her legs and started rubbing herself slowly while she watched us.

"I'm a real fucking machine, and I can generate enough loads to fill you two sluts all day and all night," I assured them, as I grabbed Mom and bent her over the bed.

"Hey, don't forget about the other cum factory right over here," Dad reminded us.

"Sorry," I laughed. "I'm sure my dear old Dad can manage at least one more load for one of you."

"Hey!" Dad objected good-naturedly to the slur.

"Just shove that cock up my asshole, son," Mom demanded, as I brought my cock to her pussy.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Mom loves it in the ass," Adela said, as she came close to us and sat on the bed to watch.

"As do you," Mom pointed out.

"Well, like mother, like daughter, after all," Adela said as she knelt on the floor, seized my cock and positioned it at my Mom's ass. "Now slide that piston into her shit hole, big brother."

"Jesus," I said, shocked by so much this morning, but my Mom and sister's nasty tongues yet another of the surreal realities I was now living out.

I did as requested, and slid inside my Mom's tight asshole.

"Oh, yes," Mom moaned, as my cock slithered deep into her ass.

"So tight," I groaned.

"So big," Mom moaned back, as I kept shoving deeper and deeper into her ass.

Adela got back onto the bed and watched as I sodomized Mom. "Fuck her ass, big brother, fuck it good and hard."

"Can do," I said, as I reached my full extent inside her and began fucking Mom's ass.

For a couple minutes I slowly fucked Mom's ass... before Adela demanded, "Hey! This is supposed to be a threesome!"

"Gotcha. So go lie face up on the floor and spread your legs nice and wide," I ordered, a fun idea popping into my head.

She obeyed, and I led Mom over to her and ordered, "Mom, eat your slut daughter while I fuck your asshole doggy style."

"You already know me so well," Mom smiled, as she straddled her daughter 69 style and buried her face between her legs.

But then instead of sliding into Mom's inviting asshole, I slid my cock in my sister's mouth after ordering, "Open up, sis."

She did, and she sucked Mom's ass juice off my cock.

I then pulled out and slid back into Mom's asshole.

I went back and forth every dozen strokes or so. Into Mom's ass... fucking her hard... and then into my sister's mouth to rinse off.

I even asked, "Don't you love sucking my cock with Mom's asshole juices all over it, sis?"

"Yes big brother, you may fuck my face with the dick that was just in Mommy's asshole whenever you like," Adela agreed, ravenous for my cock.

"Yes, face fuck our slut," Mom cheered me on, while she attacked her daughter's clit.

I warned, "I'm not going to last much longer in this tight asshole," I said.

"Then fuck me first," my sister demanded.

"I still won't last long," I warned.

"I don't care," she said. "I need your dick inside me right fucking now!"

"Go ahead son, fuck your bimbo slut sister," Mom encouraged me, as she rolled off of her daughter.

"Go ride him on the bed, Adela," Dad instructed, sitting in a chair and leisurely stroking himself.

"I could use a little rest," I joked, and I strolled over to the bed after sis had cleaned my cock of any remaining ass residue.

Adela straddled me reverse cowboy and began riding me furiously.

Mom, not to be ignored, came over, dropped before us and began sucking on my balls. I definitely wasn't going to last much longer!

After not even a minute I warned, "I'm going to explode soon."

In a wild and sudden complex series of movements, Mom backed away from me and hopped onto the bed, sis hopped off of me and then turned around to roll my body backwards into a unique new position, where my cock was now aimed directly at Mom while Mom sat on my face.

Adela then furiously jerked me off, urging, "Come all over our Mommy, big brother!"

"Oh fuck," I said from my wild cradle-like position, and I came in just a few strokes.

"Come on Mommy son, come all over my big tits," Mom said in the sultriest way a loving Mom could ever speak to her mother-fucking son.

"Fuck," I grunted, spewing a load all over Mom.

"Now come over here and ride me, Adela," Dad ordered.

"Yes Daddy," my sister said eagerly, and she got off of the bed after licking some of my cum off our Mom's tits, and went and rode Dad.

Mom said, "Thanks, honey."

"Anytime," I said, feeling so appreciative of everything that had transpired so far today.

"Well, likely in another few minutes unless your father changes his mind," Mom smiled. "We'll have a special surprise for your sister."

"We will, will we?" I asked.

"Yes," Mom said, and she whispered in my ear, "Some airtight fucking for her."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, really," Mom said, kissing me tenderly. I could taste some of my cum on her lips, but I was far from minding.

"Oh yes, ride me, slut," Dad moaned.

When Mom broke the kiss, I glanced over to see my sister bouncing on Dad's dick. Oddly, she had her seasonal dress back on. When did she do that?

"I'll be right back, son," Mom said. "I need to go and put on my strap-on."

"You own a strap-on?" I asked.

"Several of them," she smiled, giving me a wink. "So if you'd ever like to roleplay Deadpool..."

"That sounds wild," I said, as I watched Dad reposition my sis into a better position where he was doing the fucking.

"Oh, yes Daddy, fuck me," Adela moaned, clearly enjoying the good pounding.

"Ready for your main Christmas present, baby girl?" Dad asked after a couple minutes of hammering away in his daughter's pussy.

"Yes, Daddy, although I already am feeling your lovely present in my cunt," she moaned.

"Well then, are you ready for a really good gift?" he asked.

"Yes, Daddy," she moaned.

"Into the kitchen, slut," Mom demanded in a tone very unlike anything I'd ever heard from her in the past. She sounded angry and uncaring, even though I knew she actually felt neither of those emotions. It must be some sort of dominant roleplaying.

"Yes Mommy," Adela replied, as she got off the floor and walked over to the kitchen. She didn't appear at all worried, so she too must have seen through our Mom's fierce façade.

"Hop onto the counter," Mom ordered.

"Mmmmmm, it looks like Mommy is going to fuck me with her big cock," Adela said as she hopped onto the counter.

"I'm getting you nice and primed for your principal Christmas present," Mom said, as she pulled the dress off her daughter.

"Sorry, I was a little cold," Adela explained.

"No worries, we plan to really warm you up," Mom assured her, as she slid her cock inside her daughter's pussy.

"Oh, Mommy," she moaned as Mom started to fuck her.

"Shit, this is hot," I said, as Dad and I went into the kitchen to watch.

"Yeah, there's nothing quite like watching your wife and daughter having sex," Dad said.

"Oh, I don't know; watching your Mom and sister getting it on is pretty damn hot too," I joked.

"Yes, it certainly was," he nodded.

"Right, because just like I've done this morning, you too have fucked your Mom and your sister, and you've no doubt seen them together," I recalled, shaking my head. What a strange new world I woke up to this morning!

"Yeah, many times," he smiled.

"That's simply unbelievable; as is this," I said.

"I know it's a lot to take in," Dad said. "But once you get past the so-called moral issues society wants to cram down our throats, there's no better life."

"Yeah, why shouldn't our family fuck together? Mom asked rhetorically as she fucked her daughter. "We already love each other."

"True," I nodded, thinking that was pretty good logic, even if the law books dictated otherwise.

"Exactly," Mom said, as she pulled out of Adela, helped her off the counter and led her back into the living room area.

Dad and I followed as Mom ordered, "Suck my cock, slut."

"Yes, Mommy, I do love tasting my own juices," Adela responded, as she willingly sucked the plastic cock.

Dad walked over and slid his cock into his daughter's pussy, and I walked over to offer my cock to my sister's mouth.

"Suck me, too, sis," I ordered.

"Yes, big brother," she obeyed, temporarily abandoning her Mom's cock for mine.

For a couple minutes, Adela went back and forth from my cock to Mom's, stroking mine whenever she was sucking Mom's and vise versa, my sister proving herself excellent at multitasking.

"Do these three cocks in the room with me mean what I hope they mean?" Adela asked.

"They do," Dad assured her.

"Lie on the floor, David," Mom instructed me.

"Sure," I said, doing just that.

"Straddle your brother, and lower your asshole onto his cock," Mom ordered her daughter.

"Mmmmmm, I'm about to get double teamed," Adela said with growing excitement.

"And triple teamed too," Dad added, as my sister lowered her body slowly onto me.

I held my cock steady to help her lower herself onto it.

"Oooooooh," both she and I moaned in unison as her asshole engulfed my cock.

"You kids are so cute together," Mom said.

"They really are," Dad agreed.

Once sis was sitting on my cock, Mom and Dad came over and filled her two remaining holes... Mom sliding her strap-on into her pussy and Dad into her mouth... our airtight triple teaming now in progress.

From there, we swapped our respective positions a few times.

Adela achieved multiple orgasms throughout her one-sided foursome.

And before long, the rest of us were ready to erupt too.

I learned Mom had a strap-on equipped to shoot some very realistic cum, when all three of us unloaded on her face.

Mom, the only one of us who hadn't come recently, straddled her daughter's cum-coated face and ground herself to an orgasm.

Then Mom and sis went and started making supper, while Dad and I, the men of leisure of the house, watched basketball.

Of course we didn't allow them to prepare the entire meal without a little fun time.

Dad fucked Adela on the kitchen counter.

Although only for a couple of minutes.

I beckoned Mom over for some brief face fucking.

A little later, while Mom and Dad were on the phone to their respective parents (Mom's parents knowing nothing about the scandalous way we were celebrating Christmas), I received a very nice foot job from sis, following a lengthy blow job with ball sucking.

Even though she begged me to fuck her, I refused... driving her wild before I spewed another load all over her.

And as Dad sliced the turkey, another family tradition, it was Adela's turn to be the dominant female while she wore the strap-on and roughly fucked Mom.

Which was fucking hot as fuck!

Then... we ate supper.

We talked about school.

About our upcoming travel plans... well hopefully, if COVID would ever fuck off.

About New Years Eve. Since we always threw a big party.

Then once supper was done, Dad announced, "Orgy time."