Freeuse Sister, Rihanna Ch. 02

Story Info
Jack uses his sister as she washes the dishes.
2.1k words
3.87
7.8k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 03/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dinner, Jack and Rihanna helped their mother wash the dishes. Their mother left the kitchen after some time.

"I'll be in the hall," their mother said, leaving the two alone.

"So... where were we?" Jack said, drying his hands on his sister's tee shirt.

"Hey, what the fuck?" Rihanna said in anger.

"Language!" their mother shouted from the hall.

"Sorry," she replied. She looked back at her brother. "What the hell do you think you're doing? There's a towel right there."

"I thought you'd look cute with a wet tee shirt," he said.

"Well, I don't. And now I'm going to smell like a dishwasher."

"That's what girls are, anyway."

"What did you say?!"

"You heard me," Jack said. He walked up close to his sister, and started to grope her tits through her tee shirt.

"Fucking misogynist," she said, trying to swat his hands away as she washed the dishes. "All those Andrew Tate videos are getting into your head."

Jack ignored her, and lifted her tee shirt up, revealing her bare breasts. He slapped his sister's tits, making them bounce and jiggle. She just rolled her eyes and continued washing the dishes, allowing him to fondle her. He played with her breasts, twisting her nipples and slapping her tits around.

"Hey, I need those for milk, you know," she said.

"Milk is for babies, and you don't have a baby, are you?"

"Whatever. Don't blame me if I don't produce milk when you're having your cereal. I'll make you pay for it."

"Haha. And how, exactly?"

"I won't sit on your face for a week," she said, grinning.

Jack laughed. "Yeah, sure. Like you could control me."

"Watch me."

"Your ass is mine," Jack said, smacking her right butt check and squishing it. "I'll dig my face in it whenever I want."

"I can still kick you."

"Yeah, but you won't."

Rihanna huffed, aannoyed, and continued washing the dishes.

"And now, it's time for my favorite part of the evening,"

Jack said, kneeling down behind her and spreading her ass apart. She wasn't wearing any bottom wear as usual. He dug his face in her butt crack and took in a deep sniff.

"God, you're so creepy," Rihanna said, washing the dishes.

"I'm not creepy. I just love your ass. And there's nothing wrong with that."

"Whatever," she said, rolling her eyes.

He sniffed her asshole, and kissed it, making his sister twitch a bit. He kissed around the edge of her anus, and then gave a smooch right on her butthole.

"Oh my god, your breath tickles," she giggled.

Jack then began to lick her anus and stuck his tongue into her hole. Rihanna moaned and squirmed. He grabbed her by her hips and pressed his mouth deeper into her butthole, shoving his tongue as far as it could go.

"Ooh, yeah," Rihanna said, eyes rolling up in pleasure. "Fuck..." she continued to wash the dishes.

He ate her asshole for several minutes, until he had to take a breather. He was breathing heavily.

"You done?" she said.

"Not yet," Jack replied, and slapped her right ass cheek hard, still taking breaths. "There's more to come."

"Hurry up, I'm almost done here. Mom is going to wonder what the hell is taking us so long."

Jack stood up, and pulled down his pants and underwear, releasing his stiff, erect cock.

"Waiiitt," Rihanna said to him. "I haven't lubed you up yet. Give me a second, I'm almost done."

"Quick Ri," Jack responded, going back on his knees. He spread her left cheek with his left hand and started to kiss it as he used his right hand to jerk himself off.

"Oh my god," Rihanna said, her hands trembling. She was having trouble washing the dishes.

She turned her head around. "Why is your breath tickling my asshole?" she asked.

"I'm just kissing your butt," he said. "Now hold still."

"Just hurry up," she said. "One minute, and I'll be down on my knees."

"Cool," Jack said, digging his tongue into her asshole.

"Oh my god," she said. "Ohhh... fuuuuck."

He licked and lapped at her anus, as he jerked himself off.

"I'm almost done," she said, putting the last few dishes into the rack. "Give me a second."

"Come here," he said, grabbing her ass cheeks and pressing his face in it. "Come on, baby. Lube me up."

"Ooh, god," Rihanna said, her knees wobbling. "You might be bad at many things, but you sure are good at this."

"And I love it," he said.

Jack stood up and pulled his pants down. His sister saw him from the corner of her eye, and stopped washing the dishes. She turned around and knelt down in front of him.

"Fuck the dishes," she said. "Lube time."

Rihanna pulled out her brother's big, throbbing cock with her soapy hands. "God, you're so hard already."

She stroked his cock and took him in her mouth. She bobbed her head, taking his thick penis down her throat.

"I love your mouth," he said, looking down at his sister. She looked up and smiled, her mouth full of his dick. "Okay, time for your practice."

Rihanna understood, and nodded. Her brother put his hands behind her head, and she held his ass; dick still in her mouth.

"Ready," she muffled.

Jack then pushed her head, forcing his cock deeper and deeper down her throat. His sister's eyes were tearing up, and she was making gagging noises. But, she allowed him to continue.

"You're getting better," he said, pushing her head all the way down his shaft.

Rihanna made muffled gagging noises. He held her head down for a few seconds, and then let her breathe. She panted heavily, and coughed a bit.

"Almost there," Jack said. "Again."

His sister took a deep breath, and he shoved his dick back into her throat. He began to fuck her mouth and throat, and his sister struggled to take his length. Jack groaned and grunted, as his sister's throat massaged his shaft.

"Fuck, this feels amazing," Jack said, thrusting his cock inside his sister's throat. But Rihanna gagged again and started to cough, trying to release from his grip.

"No," Jack said, firmly. "You need to learn."

He kept her head firmly planted on his cock. Rihanna teared up, slapping his thigh. But her brother would not let her go. He began to face-fuck her, using her mouth and throat. He pumped his cock in and out of her throat, causing her to gag and cough. But she did not try to fight back. Instead, she took his punishment.

"Good girl!" Jack said. "That's it."

Rihanna smiled in tears, happy that she pleased her brother.

"Keep your mouth open," Jack said.

She complied, and her brother pushed his cock deeper into her mouth. His sister held his thighs and waited.

"Open wide," Jack said. "Time for your breathing exercise."

Rihanna nodded, and took in a deep breath with Jack's cock down her throat. Jack then held her head down, his hands behind her head, as her mouth was pressed against his crotch.

"Count to three," he said.

"One," she said, muffled.

"Two..."

Jack kept his fingers on her nostrils, ready to pinch it.

"Three," Rihanna said, her voice muffling.

Jack clamped her nostrils with his fingers, and his sister began to count in her head. He started to face-fuck her, fucking her throat while her nostrils were pinched.

"That's it," he said, as his sister gagged, but still held on. "Good girl."

Her brother kept pumping his cock inside her mouth. Rihanna felt her chest burn and her lungs starting to scream. She was showing early signs of struggling, but her brother was not letting go. She could feel and hear his balls smacking against her chin.

"Hold it," Jack said. "You're doing good. Hold it, Ri."

She continued counting in her head. Jack pulled her hair back, forcing her to arch her neck. He began to fuck her mouth and throat even harder, and deeper. She could barely take his length, and was gagging and choking.

"You're getting good at this," he said, thrusting his cock inside her throat. She started crying from the discomfort.

"Keep counting," he said.

Rihanna kept counting in her head. She was nearing ten.

"Fuck, that's a nice mouth," Jack said. "You're such a good whore."

Jack started to penetrate her throat even faster, and Rihanna lost so much breath that she wasn't even able to cough even though she wanted to. She was losing oxygen, and her lungs were burning.

"Almost there," Jack said.

She began to see stars and her vision became blurry. She felt her eyes roll up in her head.

Their mom walked into the kitchen.

"You guys done washing the dishes yet?" their mother said.

"Almost," Jack replied, still holding her sister's head down, his dick firmly placed down her throat. Their mom looked down for a moment and then looked at Jack again.

"Hurry up. It's almost 9:30," she said.

"Okay," he replied.

Their mother left the kitchen.

"Alright," Jack said. "Here's your reward."

He unclamped his sister's nostrils and pushed her to the ground. She breathed heavily, coughing and gasping for air.

"You okay?" Jack asked, standing over her.

"Yeah," Rihanna, gasping for air. Her eyes were watery and red. She finally caught her breath, and looked up at her brother, and smiled.

"I'm wanna cum soon," Jack said. "Get up."

Rihanna got on her knees, and her brother placed his cock between her lips. She gave it a kiss, and started to suck and stroke.

"Mmmm, yeah," he said. "Keep your teeth away."

Rihanna sucked on his head, and then started to lick the tip. She flicked her tongue over the hole of his cock, tasting the pre-cum.

"Okay, round 2."

With no warning, Jack pushed his cock inside her mouth. It slid easily into her throat, since she was still in a deep-throat mode.

"Fuck, yeah," Jack pulled her head into him, and started to fuck her mouth. His sister moaned and gagged, but allowed her brother to do what he wanted. He pumped his cock faster and faster. "Remember your training."

Rihanna nodded, as her brother face-fucked her.

"FUCK!" he yelled, forcing his cock down her throat. He unloaded, sending his sperm directly into her food pipe, causing her to gag and choke on his cum. Rihanna did not even attempt to swallow, as his cock was so far down her throat, the sperm almost went directly down her stomach. But not all of it.

"Swallow," he said, pulling his cock out of her mouth, finally releasing his sister, pushing her away. "I don't want to see one drop wasted."

Rihanna was coughing and hacking. She held her hand to her mouth and closed her eyes. Her brother smacked her left breast hard, making her squeal in pain.

"I said, swallow!" he shouted.

"Yes, sorry," Rihanna said, muffled. She swallowed, and her eyes were watery and teary.

"That was awesome," Jack said.

"Was it good?" Rihanna asked.

"Yes," he replied. "Good job."

"Yay!" Rihanna smiled.

"Alright," Jack said. "Now get back down and clean up my mess."

Rihanna knelt before him, and took his cock back into her mouth. She licked his dick and cleaned the sperm off from it.

"I'll save some for later," Jack said, patting her head. He grabbed her hair and started to wipe his cock clean with it.

"I just washed my hair today," she said.

"Shut up," Jack said. Rihanna rolled her eyes.

"Hey, look at me," Jack said. Rihanna looked up. "Good job."

Rihanna looked at him with suspicious eyes.

"You're just trying to butter me up while you clean your filth with my hair, aren't you?"

"Maybe," he said, chuckling. "It's your filthy saliva, anyway."

Rihanna just ignored him and let him clean his penis.

"Alright, I'm done," Jack said, putting his cock back into his pants.

"Now, help me with the dishes," she said, standing up and turning around. Jack smacked her ass.

"I've got homework," Jack said, groping her butt cheeks with vigour.

"Yeah, sure you do," Rihanna said, shaking her butt in front of him as she did the dishes. "Lazy bum."

"Love you," Jack said. "You're such a good sister, you know."

"I know I am," she said, looking back and smiling.

Jack reached forward, choked her and licked her face. Rihanna had no reaction and kept doing the dishes. Jack slapped her ass a few more times and went towards the kitchen door.

Their mother, who was watching the entire scene from the hall, smiled to herself. She was proud that her children were so close. They truly loved and respected each other.

"See ya later, bitch," Jack said, leaving.

"Fuck you," Rihanna replied.

"Rihanna, language!" Their mother said.

"Sorry mom," she said, looking back at her mother, and continued washing the last few dishes.