Freja and Jeanie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We wouldn't've started if it bothered us, dude," Jeanie managed to say through the kiss, continuing to fondle and grope her wife, who reciprocated. "We've had your dick in our mouths, what makes you think we care if you see us fuck?"

"Is there anyone who hasn't at this point?" he asked sarcastically.

"'spose you could ask, I'm a little busy," Jeanie said, letting Freja molest her full breasts. As he watched helplessly, the two girls writhed against each other, with Jeanie moving around to slip one leg under Freja's, scissoring themselves. They ground and undulated their pussies together under, for once the gooey smacking sounds they made unable to be heard because of the mud. They kissed feverishly, enjoying the sensations of the thick, almost black suspension. Freja moaned as Jeanie pinched, pulled on, and rolled her sensitive nipples, slippery with the warm ooze. It felt incredible, and she groped her lovely wife's ass cheeks, pulling them apart under the mud and eliciting a groan from the brunette.

"D'you... you think we could make out and fuck under the mud?" Jeanie murmured through the kiss. Pax's eyes widened as he heard what she suggested.

"We could try this," Freja mumbled back, her tongue locked with her wife's. "Alexandra and I have never done this. You will be my first."

As the young man watched, the pair slid slowly off the seat and sank below the surface of the viscous mud, still kissing. Bubbles surfaced and popped, some of them somewhat rudely, while small swirling patterns appeared in the mud randomly, indicating activity beneath. He watched in disbelief, at least thankful that he was not the only one to have submerged themselves in the goop at this point, although his reason had been embarrassed exasperation somewhat earlier. The little eddies and swirls continued, along with the farting mud bubbles.

This really was outside his range of experience. Then again, everything these two lunatics did seemed to be.

Over a minute had passed before the mud in front of him almost exploded when the two women burst back to the surface, gasping deeply. Pax groused in protest, trying to shield himself from the black spray. It made little difference, since he was already covered in the muck. Freja and Jeanie almost attacked one another instantly, mouths locking as they kissed greedily.

"Mmmm, your kisses taste like mud," Jeanie giggled, still playing tonsil hockey with her wife. "Then again, your cunt did too a moment ago."

"A muddy Jeanette is still the best tasting thing," Freja panted, trying to catch her breath, even while making out with Jeanie. "We ams needing to do that again, ja?"

"The fact that you two are anaerobic makes a lot of sense," their onlooker muttered. "It explains so much."

"Y'know, you could sit there and keep griping," Jeanie said, breaking the kiss to look at him, still wearing a thick layer of mud. "Or, you could get in on this action and actually get your rocks off. Whaddya think, Paxi? Not like anyone's gonna know."

Pax squeezed his eyes shut for some seconds, wrestling with sensibility.

"We already know you've got mud wood happening, remember," Jeanie advised, slithering her tits against her wife's while they looked at him.

"Ah, shit," he grumbled, finally rising from his seat. Sure enough, as Jeanie had mentioned, he was still sporting an erection.

"Ooh, that for us, Paxi?" she giggled, watching as his member bobbed in front of him. "Did we do that?"

"Hey, there were three other women in here, you know," Pax retorted. "Might've been them."

"Or maybe the two big, hunky men, ja?" Freja teased, making Jeanie giggle.

"Very funny, Pippi Shortstocking," he grumbled as he let them pull him between their bodies. They began sliding up and down his slippery form with theirs, the squelching noises louder than ever. Freja was in front, and she slithered against him hungrily. She reached down and used her hands to clear most of the mud off his throbbing erection. She knelt and took him into her mouth, humming around him as she bobbed back and forth lustily. He groaned and his fingers knotted into her mud-caked hair, while Jeanie was pressed up behind him, grazing her fingernails up and down his torso while squirming her tits into his back.

Valentina came back into the mud bath facility, her body and hair both wrapped in towels. She stopped as she witnessed the scene, going silent. None of the three seemed to notice her. She stared for some moments before turning and walking out of the room, her departure unmarked.

By now, Pax had been turned around, and Jeanie was now bobbing back and forth on him, while Freja molested his firm chest. He wasn't buff like Alex, but he was lean, clearly keeping in shape somehow, probably by playing a fast sport. Jeanie hummed and moaned around him, feeling his fingers tangle in her muddy hair. He was at full mast again, and she could have made him cum, but that wasn't the plan. At least, not like this.

She spun him again and Freja took over, her mouth around him instantly. Jeanie meanwhile, sat herself on the wooden edge of the huge tub and laid back, spreading her legs. Once she was in position, Freja let Pax out of her mouth, quickly and smoothly clambering over her wife until they were lying pressed together. Freja's legs were parted widely, her knees on either side of Jeanie's thighs. They both looked down at Pax, smiling wickedly, their pussies pressed together and on display for him.

"Pick a hole and bring it home, Paxi," Jeanie breathed, her eyes glazed with lust. "And don't stop until you deliver the goods."

"What, so just cum in you?" he queried, trying to frown but finding it difficult as he stared at the buffet presented.

"That's how the sex is done, right?" Freja pointed out. "It would not do for you to leave us doing the hanging, would it? My Jeanette is right, it is safe, or we would not have offered."

"So, just drive it home, mud and all," Pax said, shrugging as he got between their spread legs. "Can't believe I'm doing this. To quote Chevy Chase, this is crazy, this is crazy, this is crazy..."

He took hold of Freja's ass cheeks, truly amazed at how tight and muscular they were. She wiggled under his hands, and he realized he had to make a choice, and soon. Since they were married and seemed devoted to one another's pleasure and happiness in weird ways, there probably wasn't a wrong choice. He closed his eyes and pressed forward until he felt thick, mud-slick lips pressed against him. Both girls gasped as he centered his aim and then pushed forward...

Freja groaned loudly as he pushed inside her. Jeanie grappled onto her and kissed her wife greedily, pushing up with her hips and squirming her clit against Freja's while Pax speared into the shorter girl from behind. Freja almost wailed into Jeanie's mouth, shaking in pleasure and relief at the welcome penetration. She squeezed herself tightly around him, as if she meant to keep him in place for all eternity.

"Damn, that's tight," he grunted. "Like my halmi's purse."

"Well, keep diggin' in it, because Fre obviously approves," Jeanie said, loving the expressions of pleasure washing over her wife's face. "Keep it goin', she can take it."

Pax gripped Freja's cheeks again and began thrusting back and forth, taking Jeanie's words to heart that the Danish girl was up for a pounding. The wet slaps of the mud made everything sound incredibly loud, but that just added to the thrill of the experience for the three of them. Freja and Jeanie continued kissing, while Pax fucked Freja steadily.

"Now for Jeanette," Freja panted, stopping kissing her wife long enough to speak to Pax. "Put it in her..."

Pax somehow managed to pull himself out of Freja and dropped his aim a little lower. Jeanie was ready, and her wet pussy slipped around him like a sheath. She sighed loudly, pushing up with her hips and pulling down on Freja again. "Ohhhhhhh, yus yus yusssss, that's what I needed..."

She pumped herself against Pax's thrusts while she groped and kissed her wife. Freja ground down on her, loving how Jeanette's body trembled as she got fucked. It was so delightful to feel beneath her, and to hear her gasping with each push of the cock into her. She shared these things with Jeanette even more eagerly than she had with Alexandra, something she wouldn't have considered possible not so long ago. Freja felt Pax's hands on her butt cheeks, squeezing and kneading them reflexively. Her tits squirmed against her wife's in the thick, slippery mud, sending tingles through them both and edging them closer to the bliss they craved.

"When you cum, make sure you do it first in my Jeanette," she breathed as he pulled out of Jeanie and sank back inside her. "I want her to feel it first, because I love her!"

"I love you too, Fre," Jeanie whimpered, pulling her wife down and kissing her again. "I love you so much."

"That's great, but all this back and forth is gonna make me pop before too long," Pax grunted, feeling the telltale warmth building inside him. "You sure that's how you want it?"

"Yes, cum in my Jeanette first," Freja said in a rasping voice, her body beginning to tingle all over. "Will you let him cum in you first, my love?"

"Yuh-huh!" was Jeanie's response, bucking back against the cock invading her, desperate to feel it unloading in her. "Give it to me, Paxi!"

He squeezed Freja's cheeks even harder, and she keened at the welcome grip. He was leaning up on his toes while also pushing forward as much as he could, his eyes squeezed shut. "I'm gonna... I'm..."

"Shoot your goo, my dude!" Jeanie wailed, pressing up and squeezing as hard as she could.

Pax slammed his hips forward, shuddering and groaning loudly as he began to cum inside her, lashing her tight tunnel with ropes of pearly semen. Her pussy drank it greedily, squeezing around him fiendishly. He remembered he was supposed to cum in Freja as well, if he could, and he pulled out of the still contracting Jeanie and somehow slid inside the Danish girl, who squealed, shaking and going into an instant orgasm. She clamped on Jeanie's mouth, the squeal becoming a shriek as she felt the cum spurting in her. She jammed her ass back against Pax, almost winding him as her pussy contracted like a vise.

At his limit for remaining vertical, Pax let out a sigh of a moan and rested forward now, on Freja's back. Even this, though, was unlikely to keep his knees from buckling, since his entire body felt like it had turned to jelly. Jeanie seemed aware of his predicament and began moving to keep him from flopping into the mud and disappearing. She took Freja gently and pushed up on her, moving her wife backward, still impaled on Pax. She then took his hands, which had a limp grip on Freja's butt and moved them to her waist.

"Hold her steady, Paxi," she instructed as he eased himself up, following the instructions somewhat dazedly, while Freja did little to respond. She kept hold of his forearms (a tenuous grip, thanks to the mud) and sat up as well, before wheeling him around and sitting him on the seat she knew was next to them. Freja was still in his lap, facing out, with his erection keeping her pinned. She seemed almost like a rag doll at the moment. Jeanie giggled happily and snuggled into his side, her muddy head on his muddy shoulder.

"There, now wasn't that better?" she asked, stroking a finger along his arm. "Doesn't that beat being a crank all the time?"

"That was something..." he said wearily, still feeling like jelly. He hadn't been prepared for that strong an orgasm, and if he'd had more energy, he might have tried to work up some resentment about being drained so completely without his permission. Then again, maybe this counted against his twenty grand in debt for ruining the Old Vine Zinfandel back at the winery. Maybe? Hopefully? Why would it? Didn't they just defile a bunch of expensive mud? He wasn't thinking very clearly. Was this what it was like all day for the brunette?

"Mmmm, yndling," Freja murmured at least. "That was much needed, I am feeling less of the stress. Is Paxton still here?"

"What do you think you're pinned to?" he asked, trying to be irked but too tired to manage it. "A trailer hitch?"

"Nnnnn, there you are," she said in a lazy voice. "I heard no complaining, you cannot fault me for thinking you might be missing."

"Hardy-har," Pax mumbled, still holding her. He thought about the mud again, wondering if leaving his jizz in it counted as contamination. How did they check for that, anyway? Telltale swirls of creamy white in the dark mud? He shook his head, banishing the absurd thought. What had these two done to him? "I'll give you credit, that was pretty amazing. I can't remember that last time that I climaxed that hard."

"I'll bet a piano was involved," Jeanie quipped, smiling cutely and biting his shoulder. "s'pose we'd better let the hotel have their mud back. We can shower and then go down to our room and get some sleep, right? Big day tomorrow, heading to San Fran."

"Well, I..." Pax said hesitantly. "I was just gonna go home."

Jeanie shook her head. "No, dude, you gotta stay with us. You owe the profs twenty grand, so you're a flight risk."

"You mean I can't even go home?" he almost demanded.

"Would you want those two lookin' for you in the morning?" Jeanie pointed out. "Forget getting blacklabled from playing piano anywhere, you'd be blacklabled from life completely."

"I think you mean 'blacklisted', but your point is taken," he sighed. "No, I wouldn't want them tearing apart Napa looking for me. So I just stay with you two for the night?"

The muddy girl shrugged. "We've exchanged body fluids, pretty sure sharin' a bed is no big, right?"

"It beats getting hunted down by a transhuman death squad, so sure," Pax said, shrugging. "Guess we should get showered first."

"What, y'don't think this is the right look for going out to sell a new product and change our lives?" Jeanie quipped, wiggling her glistening, mud-covered tits at him. "Tell me I'm not sexy!"

Pax slowly slid beneath the mud again, taking Freja with him. She made no demur.

***

In bed later...

Freja lay on her side, watching Jeanette sleep next to her in their large bed. And while he was perfectly welcome to join them, Paxton had decided he would sleep on the couch, since he didn't trust the two of them to let him get any shut-eye and he was obligated to be there on pain of death. He'd done as much grumbling as he figured he could get away with, but then passed out. It had been a long day, after all. She was somewhat worried she might not be able to sleep herself, since she was feeling worried.

It makes perfect sense that I'm worried, why wouldn't I be? Freja reasoned to herself, frowning. What if I fuck up again? What if I humiliate my wife again? Even with the DeBournes here, that doesn't mean I'm gonna get everything right. Even if they come through for us, didn't I still fuck my part up and they'll all know it? Jeanette will see what a screw-up I am in comparison to our friends, who came charging in to save our bacon. How can I expect her to keep loving me when she has them to compare me to?

She didn't know how, but she was sure that Mike and Karen had this handled, and they wouldn't even have to stand up to pull a solution out of their asses. They were always ahead of the game. Take a week off and leave your own life behind to save Freja from herself? No problem! Freja can't sell a product that a wild baboon could sell in its sleep? We'll just evolve her until she's competent. No big!

She gritted her teeth and almost hit the pillow she was lying against. She felt angry, and she knew she shouldn't. Not with them. Hadn't she and Jeanette called them and asked them for help, after all? No, it was herself she needed to be angry at. She was the one to blame, and she alone deserved the anger. And that was all she deserved, as she saw it. She sure as Hell didn't deserve her loving wife, any more than she'd deserved Alexandra.

A twinge pinched her stomach, a cold fear. She felt like she wanted to run away, to hide, to... to protect her wife and her friends from her constant fucking up. She wanted to leave.

No. That's what Alexandra did, when her life fell apart late last summer. She ran away, shattered and in grief. But Freja had helped bring her back, without a second thought. No, they'd find her and bring her back, even if she didn't deserve it. Because they were convinced that she did deserve it. She deserved Jeanette, the friendship and devotion of the DeBournes. They were convinced of that, and she'd have a hard time proving them wrong. How on earth could you out-debate Mike, Karen, Alexandra, or Alex? Or all four of them in tandem?

Freja slowly rolled onto her back and stared at the ceiling. She then did something she almost never did.

I'm really afraid. I'm terrified. I'm terrified of failing, and I'm terrified of there being almost no consequences for that failure, except how my wife and my friends see me. I know You're not a genie, but please, help me somehow. Even if it's just calming me down long enough to get things right for a change, please give me what I need to do well, and look after my wife. I know I don't deserve her, but I'm desperate to give her everything she deserves. Please help me look after my wife...

Freja turned onto her side, facing away from her wife, and began crying quietly.

***

The next morning...

"Welp, here we go," Jeanie sighed as she sat in the back with Freja of the car that had been rented. Alex was driving in the front, while Pax was riding shotgun. They were following another vehicle, containing Mike, Karen, Alexa, and Valentina. "San Francisco, ho."

"Still not exactly sure what I'm doing here," Pax mumbled to no one in particular, or to anyone who might be listening. At least he'd managed to sleep well, whatever good that might do. "Still have no idea what use a blacklisted concert pianist will be on this wacky adventure."

"You've never played D&D, obviously," Alex replied, shrugging. "It's up to the DM, the game master, to figure that out."

"And who's this DM of yours?" Pax queried, looking at the blond man operating the vehicle. At least it was a large one, with plenty of room and air conditioning.

"Well, you said you're an atheist, so I won't bore you with details," Alex said cheerfully. "Long-short, your job is to prove useful to my parents until we leave California. Do that without too much griping, and they'll probably consider your debt paid. Admit it, that's a pretty sweet deal."

The young Asian man sighed, leaning back in his seat. "The fact that I'm in this position at all is irksome."

"Hey, it was your temper tantrum that turned that first night into a fiasco," Alex pointed out. "If you hadn't initiated a Benny Hill chase with Frick and Frack back there, you'd still be tickling the ivories somewhere."

"Stupidity annoys me," Pax grumbled.

"So does crazy and unusual," Alex said. "I saw security cam feeds of the nightclub you were playing at. Freaking hilarious, dude. That meltdown was Shakespearean, next-level stuff. I'm impressed."

"You've seen it?" Pax gasped, looking aghast. "How?"

"Alex, he is very proficient with computers, and with hacking," Freja announced from the back seat, sounding rather proud. "We told him about what happened, and he wanted to see for himself."

"Yep, downloaded all that footage; I'd win a lot of money if I submitted it to one of those 'funniest videos' shows," Alex said agreeably. "Got it for future laughs now. We actually got your whole performance, prior to the girls pushing your berserk button. Oh, mom and dad say they have some advice about how you hold your fingers."

1...1011121314...16