Freja and Jeanie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm, good boy," Freja purred, caressing her wife's ass under her skirt as they worked him over. By now, of course, they'd both shed their panties. They were just in the way for what they had planned. "Now you are having the right idea."

"Jus' let it go, Paxi," Jeanie breathed before plunging her mouth back down onto him and working faster. She could feel him shaking, his knees flexing. He was about to blow, so she pulled back and allowed Freja to join her in sliding her tongue up and down the length while their hands deftly worked him. He was panting, looking up at the dark ceiling. "Let it all out an' we'll-"

She barely saw the first pearly white spurt of his eruption when the door behind him clanked as the lock was unlatched and someone pushed strongly on it from the other side. Pax not only was shoved forward, but yelped and threw himself away from the door, forgetting that his pants were around his ankles. He stumbled and pitched forward immediately, barreling into the shocked wives, who didn't have time to back up or move again. He crashed against them, carrying them into the wooden railing just behind. The wood gave way with a squeaking wrenching sound and the trio found out they'd been on a raised walkway or catwalk. Jeanie squealed and Freja called out to her as they tumbled ass over head downward, along with the still erupting Pax.

There was a loud splash, and they were all enveloped in a murky, pungent darkness. There was enough wine that their fall into the giant vat was broken, but they thrashed around in confusion, still not sure what had happened. Pax had a considerably harder time than the girls, since his feet were still trapped in the puddle of his pants. He finally managed to right himself, pushing up to break the surface before cursing in protest as bright lights came on, blinding him. He blinked and wiped at his eyes, his nose smelling nothing but red wine.

And then he froze, looking up.

Ten feet overhead, staring down at them, were the people who had opened the door- Desmond, the manager of the winery, Karen, the brevet-owner, and her titan husband, Mike, who was still holding the door opened as he stared down at them curiously. Karen seemed bemused, while Desmond was gaping in shock and horror. They three younger people all stared back up, saying nothing. After all, what was there to be said?

Pax's boxers floated to the surface.

"Well, damn," Karen said finally, still looking down at them. "Sorry, Desmond, that one is on me. I should have known better than to leave these lunatics alone and give them a sense of agency."

"That... that was the Bellerophon Reserve Old Vine," Desmond croaked, going even paler than he had during the earlier encounter. "That set of vines only yields once every five years..."

"I'll cover the cost," Karen sighed, shaking her head as she looked at Freja and Jeanie almost in despair. They both blushed and looked down as they continued treading wine. "It's like I never learn. I must be getting soft in my old age."

A still somewhat disoriented Pax spit out a stream of Old Vine Zinfandel.

His pants finally surfaced, floating in a slow circle of shame.

***

An hour later...

"Well, there's sixty grand I'm never making back," Karen sighed as they left the castle-like building, heading back toward their waiting limos. She was following her husband, who was carrying their immediate haul from the estate, while the rest, mostly gifts for their friends and peers, would be sent along to the Napa airport and the waiting plane in due course. "Twenty thousand dollars for each of you. Impressive."

Pax seemed to be about to protest his innocence, but since he was stained purple from Zinfandel and wearing a sterile white lab coat with nothing beneath it to replace his clothes, he thought better of it and chose to say nothing. He was reasonably certain that he'd lost all moral ground for expressing outrage at this point, since he'd just helped these two insane girls ruin an entire vintage of unique wine.

He wondered what Desmond's therapy bills would be because of them. He hoped the man was insured.

"I swear, Lady Prof, we weren't trying to cause trouble," Jeanie insisted as she walked behind Karen and Valentina. Mike was in front, easily seen for the limos. Alex and Alexa were bringing up the read, while Jeanie, Pax, and Freja, all wearing lab coats and nothing else, were stuck in the middle, as if they were convicts who might try to escape. "We really... we were just tryin' to make it up to Paxi, and it-"

"Could you please find something else to call me?" he groused, not in the mood for Jeanie's pleas of innocence. "I don't know how I let you talk me into that! Now I'm going to go down in history as the pianist who ruined Napa Valley wine by blowing his load in it by accident!"

"Hey, at least attempted grape isn't a crime," Alex quipped, making Alexa almost double over, giggling in mirth as she managed to keep walking somehow.

"Alex, behave," Karen chided, shaking her head. "I hope Desmond somehow keeps a lid on that incident, so that the board doesn't find out."

"I never did recover my iPhone," Pax grumped, still unsure how he'd let this happen.

"Probably went down the pulp drain with your dignity, dude," Alex observed, forgetting his mother's warning almost instantly. Valentina tittered at the statement, earning her a raised eyebrow from Karen. She cleared her throat and continued walking. They eventually reached the parking lot and were still discussing what had happened, much to Pax's mortification.

"It seems you'll be stuck with us for some days, Mister Kim, now that you have a debt of your own to somehow work off," Karen mused, looking at the young man standing in the white lab coat, his ruined shoes, and nothing else. "If nothing else, once Freja and Jeanie have money, you could work for them, I guess."

"What?!" Pax yelped in shock. "Me? Work for them?!"

"What?!" Freja yelped. "Him? Work for us?! He wants to do the killing of us!"

"C'mon, Fre, he not gonna kill you, he's wearing Skechers," Alexa pointed out.

Freja paused in mid-panic and looked down at Pax's soggy, ruined shoes. "Oh. Yes, you are right."

"Stop staring at my feet, you psycho!" Pax raged, wondering if he'd ever get the smell of Zinfandel out of his nostrils. What was next, a comet hit to the gonads?

"Right, you three troublemakers can go in that vehicle there," Mike announced, pointing at one of the limos. "Miss Prospero, you will accompany them, make sure they don't accidentally hijack it."

"Yes, Master," Val said, bowing her head respectfully. They waited while Mike, Karen, Alex, and Alexa all clambered into the other limo. Valentina ushered them all into the seats and closed the door after herself. Despite all the scrubbing, the three miscreants were still darker than they normally presented. Pax sat stoically, her arms crossed and scowling at the floor. He was sitting beside Freja, and across from Valentina and Jeanie.

"I can't believe I'm in this pickle again," he grumbled. "I wonder exactly what physical distance needs to be between us before you two don't have negative consequences on my life?"

"The way you are doing the griping, I am thinking not even the other side of the planet would be enough," Freja sighed. "At least admit it, it was a good blowjob until the door opened and you got the spook."

"Ninety-nine percent good and one percent godawful is not the way you want your blowjobs remembered," the young man growled. "Have you two ever had a normal interaction with any other living being?"

Freja and Jeanie glanced at one another and shrugged. Pax thunked his head back against the headrest and groaned. "It's like you don't want to be normal."

"'course not," Jeanie reasoned. "Normal is boring. If I was normal, I wouldn't deserve my Fre."

"And I would not be deserving of my beautiful Jeanette," Freja agreed, leaning forward and taking Jeanie's hands in her own before kissing her affectionately. Valentina tried not to sigh dreamily. "What is so very good about being normal? Why do you want to be normal?"

"I am not normal," Pax said, bristling at the insinuation that he was somehow pedestrian. "I know my gifts, and I am reaching for my destiny. But it's hard to jump out and reach the stars when get knocked out of the sky mid-flight by the idiot ball."

"Hey, be nice, Mr. Kim," Valentina chided, giving him a scolding look while Freja and Jeanie seemed hurt. "They're very nice girls, and they've come down here to try and reach for the stars too. It didn't work out the first time, and now they have all the reinforcements they need. If they were normal girls, they wouldn't have dared to try what they're doing to make their dreams come true."

"Well so am I, and I keep getting derailed," Pax insisted. "And I'm sorry if things have been hard for you two, I'm just getting weary of our paths always getting snarled and adversely affecting me."

Val giggled. "You make it sound like one of those quantum entanglements I always hear Master and Mistress talking about. And if that's the case, Mr. Kim, then you're pretty much doomed, because there's no getting out of it."

"Great," he huffed, crossing his arms again and scowling out the window. "Caught for eternity in a black hole of madness."

"At least you know the blowjobs rock..." Jeanie pointed out.

***

A Stevenson Inn, Calistoga: later that evening...

The lounge was all theirs at this point, with few other guests in the hotel. New clothes had been procured for Jeanie, Freja, and Pax, since their outfits were decidedly ruined, despite only having been bought earlier that day. Drinks and light aperitifs had been served while they all sat around a low table in plush chairs and couches. Karen was glad they still carried real absinthe, while Pax made Mike shake his head by ordering yet another IPA.

"You sure you don't want to try one?" Pax asked. "There's really great IPA's produced locally."

Oh, here we go... Jeanie thought, watching for Mike's inevitable response.

"No, thank you," Mike said in his deep baritone. It reminded Jeanie of Godzilla being polite because he was obligated to be at least once before he scorched everything. "India Pale Ales smell like a man urinating on a freshly mown lawn. As he urinates, he's explaining to me a subject which I already understand, and I cannot get him to stop."

Pax frowned at the table while Alex and Alexa snickered. "It's not that hipster."

"If dad wanted to be overloaded with hops, he'd own a rabbit farm," Alex said. "Dad's triggers include the group Aqua, IPAs, and Nazis, in ascending order, I believe."

"It is nice to be knowing that my Aqua music is the lowest of the triggers," Freja agreed. "It makes me something of a blessing, does it not?"

"Freja, please," Karen scoffed. "The only thing you and your wife are missing are Don Martin sound effects when you do anything."

The Danish girl frowned. "What is a Don Martin or its sound effects?"

Alex used his phone to bring something up quickly and showed Freja. She scowled at then looked up. "Are we as bad as all this? These sound effects, they are what Alexandra thinks we Danes speak like."

"Sproink, flabbadap, klickerunk!" Alexa agreed, nodding. Val giggled again.

"You are none of the funny," Freja muttered, sipping at her mojito. She'd been banned from Lemonade Horrors until they'd left California.

"Pity for you they're not wrong," Pax mentioned, resuming imbibing his IPA, now that he knew he wouldn't get stuffed in the bottle by the titan man sitting across from him. "Heaven knows, I've certainly paid the price for knowing you against my will."

"Oh, so the oral sex happening inside my winery's testing room was completely non-consensual?" Karen queried.

"Well, no," Pax said rather hesitantly.

"Were you pinned down and in agony?"

"No."

"How, then, were you the victim of anything other than badly-timed oral gratification, good sir?" she asked, her chin on her hand, watching him levelly. She could see he was struggling to protest his innocence and decided to put him out of his misery. "Before you continue, just be aware that I was the Canadian women's junior champion in debate, and I am faculty liaison to our debate club at the university. Be thankful it's me asking, and not the IPA Nazi here, he's worse than I am."

"Fine," Pax sighed. "I guess I got myself into this. Sorry about your vintage wine. Now what?"

"Well, penance is clearly due," the bronze-haired woman mused, looking at her husband. Pax didn't like the way they were smiling at each other. "To begin with, you'll be our guest until such time as we have concluded our business here in California."

He looked at the couple warily. "How... how long are you staying again?"

"Not more than another couple of days," Mike said. "And let's be honest, since you've been blacklisted, it's not like you have anything better to do."

The young Korean-American man looked hesitant. "Wouldn't... wouldn't my penance just be best paid and most quickly by putting as much distance between myself and you folks as possible?"

"Nice try, Scooter," Karen said casually. "Even if I subtract the value of the wines you chose from the estate from the ruination of the whole batch, that still leaves you over eighteen-thousand dollars of penance. I suppose you could sing for your supper, metaphorically speaking."

"Why would you make him sing when he's actually pretty good at the piano?" Jeanie asked. Everyone ignored her. Alexa shook her head.

"You're good, Mr. Kim," Karen continued. "As good as my husband and myself, with the ability to exceed us, with some more training, diligence, discipline, and a willingness to quit torturing yourself. Perhaps we can make use of you."

He frowned and held up his well-formed hands for presentation, with the long fingers. "With these hands? Music is one day not to be my mistress, but my concubine. I will tame her glorious, wild spirit to my will, with these very hands."

"Wow, start the revolution without me," Mike said. Alex laughed and his wife smirked. Nobody else seemed to get the reference. Good enough.

"You do have nice hands, Paxi," Jeanie mused, looking at his fingers. They were made for fingering things.

"And now we are hoping that the rest of you is as well-formed," Freja added.

"You make him sound like an inverse muppet," Alex quipped, sending Alexa and Val into giggle fits. Mike chuckled while even Karen smiled slyly. Pax covered his face with his long, well-formed hands while Freja and Jeanie patted his shoulders, trying to console him. They'd been among the endless victims of Alex's relentless sense of humour. There was even a Facebook survivor's page devoted to it.

"Let us gauge your utility in this regard," Karen announced, trying to keep her son from driving anyone to a Lovecraftian state of utter madness as only he could. "Mr. Kim, there is a piano right there, maybe you could serenade my husband and I while we sit here and brainstorm some ideas, yes? Something... background-ish, light, but with some inspiration to it."

"Background music," he said flatly, unimpressed.

"Do you happen to know eighteen and a half thousand dollars' worth?"

"This is indentured slavery," he muttered, getting up finally. "Pretty sure it's illegal."

"We could leave out the 'indentured' part," Karen suggested.

"Background music it is," Pax said hastily, trotting over to the grand piano that sat nearby. He was wearing slacks and a black mock turtleneck, an irreverent look he associated with iconoclasts such as Steve Jobs. He hoped one day to break the tuxedo mould in concerts and model this look. "How about some Bach, a Richter adaptation? A Mozart sonata? Maybe some Debussy?"

"Ooh!" Jeanie said eagerly, holding up her hand and waving it around like Horshack. "How about Heimdall's Water Music?"

Everyone looked at her. "I... think you mean Handel, Jeanie," Alex corrected.

"Oh, okay," Jeanie said, blushing. "I didn't understand why a black Viking god could play the piano anyway."

"Jeanie, you are a Marvel..." Alexa said affectionately, caressing her friend's hair.

Pax's response was to crash his forehead against the keys of the Steinway. It did nothing to help pay down his debt. It was just meant to take the pain away.

***

Some time, later, in the hotel's mud baths...

"Not even sure I knew this hotel had mud baths like this," Pax said as he sat in the warm muck of the very large tub. Until a few minutes ago, the entire group had been sitting in it after the brainstorming session down in the lounge, but the DeBournes had all headed to the showers, and from there to their rooms. "Why did you all switch hotels, anyway? Nothing wrong with the Arquero, after all."

Jeanie shrugged. "Iono, maybe they just like spreading the love around. And the other place didn't have mud baths, so there's that."

"I ams liking this very much," Freja sighed, relaxing as she looked up at the ceiling. The lights were very soft, and some type of Zen music played quietly in the background. Not as invigorating as the mud baths in Bormio, Italy, that she'd visited with her family, Alexandra, and Miranda, but perhaps calmer. "It is so soothing to weary minds and muscles."

"D'you really think we'll be able to start back on track tomorrow, Fre?" Jeanie queried, trying to not sound nervous. Her confidence had been savaged recently, and she needed all the reassurance she could get.

The Danish girl was silent for some moments, but then nodded finally. "Yes, my love. Even if I am having doubts about myself, I believe our friends are right. Let us face it, to get this kinetic makeup sold; it will be a walk in the cake for them."

"Yeah, that's true," Jeanie admitted. "They wouldn't be pushin' to do this if it wouldn't work, right? They'd've dragged us back to Toronto by now if we'd clusterfucked it that badly."

They have picked a new base to work from and a new city for us to try in," Freja agreed, raising her head now to look at her wife. "And we feel not ready, then we will simply follow their lead and... what is the term... fake it until we make it, ja?"

"I can't do any of this without you, Fre," Jeanie said, turning and sliding into her wife's lap, looking down at into her hazel eyes while her hands went around Freja's neck. "Even if I had them with me, I couldn't do it without you."

"You are bad at lying, even when you are covered in expensive mud," Freja cooed, smiling at Jeanie. "Your talents, they fit this thing we are doing."

"No, I'm an idiot, and you give me courage, Fre," Jeanie countered, her nose how touching her wife's, their slippery breasts squashed together. "I love you and I need you about everything. And all I've got to give for it is me. It's not enough, but it's all I have."

"It is more than someone like me deserves, yndling," Freja said gently, her hands on Jeanie's cheeks, holding her face. "I am the happiest and luckiest girl when I am with you. I can say with all my honesty that I love you more than I loved Alexandra, and I would not have thought this thing possible even a year ago. But here you are, in my arms, and no one is luckier than I."

"Fre..." Jeanie murmured, her eyes going glassy. She pressed her lips to Freja's, and they kissed deeply and lovingly. Hands wandered and caressed, the slick mud giving them both tingles. Tongues slid past each other and into one another's mouths as the impromptu lovemaking session began.

Pax frowned and looked away resolutely at the opposite wall, but his determination went unnoticed.

"So, it doesn't matter that I'm still here?" he muttered. "It doesn't bother you that I'm getting an eyeful?"

1...910111213...16