Freja and Jeanie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeanie gaped up at her wife but said nothing. She was stunned by Freja's boldness.

"What say you?" Freja asked.

Everyone else in the room was silent, but finally the chairman looked at Jeanie. "Mrs. LeTourneau-Kjaer?"

Jeanie swallowed and stood, taking her wife's hand. "I'm with Fre, of course. Give her what she's worth, guys. There's... there's other companies, after all."

The chairman looked at his colleagues and then back at them. "Can we have a few minutes to discuss the matter?"

Freja nodded. "We will wait out in the hallway."

"Where are the other two?" inquired the chairman. "Mr. and Mrs. DeBourne."

"They're waiting in the lounge, along with paperwork" Jeanie said. "They wanted us to do this for ourselves, to prove we don't need them. I hope you guys understand."

They both turned and let themselves out, closing the door. Jeanie sagged against the opposite wall, willing herself not to shake.

"Fre..." she said in a tiny voice. "Did we... did we just screw up?"

"I am hoping not," Freja sighed. "But I will always fight for us, yndling. The offer they gave us, it was not insulting, but it was certainly not what our product is worth. What I asked for is not what it is worth either. Now we must hope that these people are decent, unlike those... those rykker in L.A."

Minutes that felt like hours passed for the couple, and it was very tempting for them both to rush back to the lounge to receive assurances from Mike and Karen that they'd done the right thing in holding out. But they somehow kept their nerve and stayed put. They weren't sure how long had passed, but in due course, the door opened and one of the executives popped his head out.

"Ladies, you may come back in..." he said, nodding.

Freja and Jeanie steeled themselves and headed back into the boardroom, noticing the changed demeanour of the people awaiting them. They seemed more somber somehow. The pair resumed sitting where they had been before at the end of the table.

"That was very bold, ladies," the chairman finally, sitting and observing them, his fingers steepled as he rested his arms on the table. "We're not in the habit of rewarding brass like that when recording artists get demanding."

Freja felt a chill horror in her stomach. She'd failed. She'd pushed too hard, too far. Her mother had always warned her that she pushed without needing to. Why cause trouble when one was necessary?

Hadn't the first offer these people made been enough?

Mor... I'm sorry... Jeanette... please forgive me...

"But this is an actual product with undeniable commercial revenue, not based on chance," he said, smiling. "After some surprisingly amenable discussion, we will accept your terms. We will double the initial offer, and you are one-percent shareholders with dividends."

Freja almost swooned, suddenly feeling very dizzy as her chest unclenched and a sudden rush of dopamine crashed over her. Jeanie's eyes lit up and she thought her heart might burst. With a squeal, she launched herself out of her seat and sped around the executives, almost crashing into the chairman as she hugged him tight.

"EEEEEEEEE!!!! THANK YOU!!!" she squeaked, sitting sideways on his lap and covering his head in kisses. "I knew you were a good man!"

"Don't think we'll be telling your wife about this moment at the office, will we, Ken?" laughed the woman sitting next to the chairman. He couldn't speak though, he was too busy blushing furiously and seeming quite in shock. While in theory they all should have been quite stunned at Jeanie's reaction, since the day before, along with the night out, they'd all come to understand that these two girls were no sharks. They were simply two girls who were desperately in love, who had a product that would make the company the envy of the entertainment industry, and a generous offer was still a pittance competed to what the company would make with it.

Jeanie quit kissing the chairman and got hold of herself and settled for eagerly shaking the hands of the other execs. Freja was also coming around and shaking their hands, thanking them in a voice trembling in relief. Had they really pulled this off?

Were they really millionaires?

"I just have one question," the chairman said, having recovered and gone back to a more normal complexion. Freja and Jeanie were standing at the end of the table, they were too excited to sit. "If you don't mind my asking... why did you think to sell it down here? You're Canadian, so why not in Canada?"

Freja shrugged. "That would be perhaps the patriotic thing to do. But my only desire was to provide my Jeanette with the life I think she deserves, and that would be easiest to do down here, where there is so much more money. That was my reason."

"Fair enough," the man said. "Would you like for us to have Mr. and Mrs. DeBourne come in now? You said they had your legal papers and so on."

Freja nodded. "Yes, please. And if you would please write down the offer we have agreed upon, for them to see it."

Freja and Jeanie turned and held one another's hands, talking in quiet squeaks while the execs called for the secretary to bring in the other two guests. Within two minutes, the door opened and in came the Mike and Karen DeBourne. They were both so imposing and authoritative that the board members all stood on reflex when they entered.

"So, I take it a deal has been struck?" Mike asked in his deep voice that carried across the room. Jeanie nodded eagerly and handed Karen the new paper with the revised offer on it. Karen allowed herself a small whistle, making sure the board members heard it.

"I must say, ladies, I am impressed," the bronze-haired goddess said, knowing that everyone was looking at her and nodding for effect. "That is a deal well-made."

"Oh, c'mon, Lady Prof, I call bullshit," Jeanie laughed, forgetting they had company. Or were the company. Whatever. "I seem to recall you and Professor Hulk here negotiating a deal with the Chinese for a hundred times this amount when you were our age."

That raised a few eyebrows around the table.

"Yeah, you're lucky it was us you were negotiating with and not these two," Jeanie chirped, winking at the execs. "You have no idea how many times I nearly lost my nerve and asked them to step in."

"Seemingly so," the chairman said, shaking his head. It had been a strange two days. "While there's still lots to hammer out, are these terms as offered acceptable?"

Mike and Karen looked at Freja and Jeanie. "It's your deal, ladies. Are you satisfied?"

They both nodded, trying to not look too eager.

"But, um..." Jeanie said somewhat sheepishly. "Can you two handle this legal mumbo-jumbo for the next few minutes? Because I really have to pee suddenly."

"I'm not surprised," Mike laughed, the infectious sound carrying around the room and lifting everyone's spirits. "You two go take care of business, and then meet us back here. We'll need your signatures at least once, and some more handshakes."

"Ooh, I'll remember to wash my hands, then," Jeanie said, causing Freja to pinch her eyes while Karen shook her head. "Let's go, Fre."

The brunette pulled her wife out of the room and almost ran down the hallway to where the knew the women's room was. She closed the door, locked it, and swung Freja into a feverish, desperate kiss. They almost devoured one another as they expressed a sentiment that neither rightly had a name for. Relief? Joy? Thrill? Ecstasy?

Jeanie burst into tears, and Freja soon followed. They kept kissing, but the sheer welter of emotion couldn't be kept in, nor expressed merely by a kiss. They cried as they kissed, and they had no idea how much time passed before Freja broke the liplock and smiled at her wife.

"Let us take care of business, min alt," she said softly, her hazel eyes shining with unconditional love. "They will be waiting for us, and it is not fair to make them do all the work for our success."

Jeanie nodded and wiggled over to the toilet, already stripping off her pants and panties. She plunked herself down on the plush seat and spread her legs, waiting while Freja stripped as well. The Danish girl straddled Jeanie with her muscular legs and snuggled close until their pussies touched. They began kissing again, tongues exploring as they began to pee together, sharing the warm intimacy of the taboo act. It didn't matter that they soaked one another, that's why God invented bidets, right?

Freja moaned and lifted her shirt, exposing her breasts, while Jeanie wrestled up her top as well. They pressed their breasts together while they kissed and peed against one another, perhaps taking longer than was absolutely necessary, but everything else was a zillion miles away for them at this point. They only had eyes and thoughts for one another.

"Mmmmmp," Jeanie mumbled, pulling back from the kiss and wiping at the corner of her mouth with a finger. "We'd better get back, I have no idea how long we've been in here."

Freja looked at her smartwatch. "Less than six minutes, my love. Not bad. But yes, let us clean up and go back, hm?"

Cleaned, clothed, and with makeup reapplied, the pair wiggled back to the boardroom, knocking before entering. Mike and Karen were discussing matters seemingly rather casually with the executives, but the girls noticed that papers were spread out on the table between them all. Mike had told them earlier that he'd had a business lawyer contacted, sent out the forms, and they'd fit the purpose for now.

"We have some business lawyers who will represent you in this particular matter, and they've already been paid," Mike said, causing the girls to squeal and hug him. "If you retain them after that, it's up to you."

"He can't drive as hard a bargain as the young ladies did," one woman quipped, and everyone laughed.

Mike was still commanding everyone's attention while Karen stepped aside with the girls, holding each of them by the hand in a corner of the room away from all the chatter.

"You did it," she said softly, smiling her enchanting smile at them both. "I told you that you would. You've done so well for yourselves. Michael and I are very proud of you. Alex and Alli will be too."

"Did we really do well, Lady Prof?" Jeanie asked dreamily, getting lost in Karen's golden-amber eyes and falling in love with her for the ten thousandth time.

Karen nodded. "Very, very well, Jeanie. Be proud."

"We could not have done this without you," Freja said, her eyes shining with a reverence mere words could not express. She'd heard so much about this remarkable woman back home in Denmark from Alexandra and her mother Miranda, and the truth in no way, shape, or form fell short of the narrative she'd been told. "You came down here and saved us. Why are you so generous with us?"

Karen's smile, and the glistening in her eyes left no doubt as to the truth of what she said. "You're my family, aren't you? And you never leave family behind."

The two girls broke down crying and crushed themselves to her, hugging her tight.

***

The Cinnamond Club in Napa, that evening...

They were all laughing and drinking champagne at their table while up on the stage, Pax was playing a rather exuberant, Liszt-inspired piano transcription of Beethoven's Eighth Symphony, which suited the mood very well.

"I can't believe it!" Jeanie gushed, flush with excitement and more than a little bubbly. "The size of that cheque? I haven't seen that many zeroes since my Grade 8 report card!"

"Fair to say you won't have trouble doing your part to keep Bad Dragon in business now," Alexa quipped, smirking at the brunette, who just giggled and nodded. Alexa turned her head and leaned in to whisper to Freja, who was sitting next to her. They pressed their foreheads together as they spoke, their eyes closed.

"You happy I got my family back, slut?" she asked in Danish.

Freja nodded. "Bitch, you know I am, and I would be even if this had never happened. But Mike and Karen... and maybe you in some small way... pulled us out of this nightmare, and I will never be able to thank you enough. It's not fair, how'm I supposed to catch up, ever?"

"Y'don't need to, because as far as Kar and Mike are concerned, they'll never catch up with you," Alexa murmured, her voice cracking slightly. "I never will either, Fre. You helped bring me home, after all. Don't worry about it. You win. And I'm so happy about that..."

"Mmmm, just wait 'til I get you alone, Mister Man," Jeanie purred, leaning into Alex and stroking a finger up and down his chest. "I'm gonna remind you why you're happy to be my backup spouse."

"What, y'mean because you two loonies helped me get Alexa back and I can never thank you enough?" Alex queried, smirking.

Jeanie blushed furiously and buried her face in his arm before giving it a bite.

"For the record, I would like to say this was indeed a very worthwhile trip," Mike said to the table in his deep sonorous voice, getting everyone's attention. When Mike spoke, everyone listened. "You two deserve every happiness, and we were honoured to play a part in it. As my lovely wife said, you're family, and life just isn't complete without you."

Jeanie tried to restrain sniffles while Freja smiled and dabbed at her eye. Everyone was still talking and laughing when the manager approached the table again.

"Madame?" he said, nodding respectfully to Karen. "They're ready for you onstage."

Karen kissed her husband on the cheek and wiggled up onto the stage, where Pax and a quintet were waiting. They already knew what she'd been singing, and they were ready. She eased herself up onto the Steinway and say comfortably, crossing one knee over the other while she held the mic and gave them their cue.

It was the old standard and classic, Love Letters.

***

The following day: Uptown Jack's, Main Street, Napa...

There were still details to be seen to, although they were minor, since lawyers would be handling the details once the terms of the deal had been set. Since they were in town for at least another day, the little group spent their time celebrating.

They were now at a brewpub in downtown Napa which featured live music and karaoke on certain nights. The girls were applauding enthusiastically after Mike and Alex just finished a jam session with the in-house band that saw them singing 'Save Me, San Francisco'. Once they were back at the table and had received their kisses and accolades from their adoring female fans, Jeanie excused herself to go up and get onstage. She waved at Pax, who had remained at the piano after the last number, and nodded back to her. Was there finally peace between them?

"I gotta admit, guys, it's been a very up and down week," she told the audience of the packed bar, feeling rather flushed from the Rainbow Amigo she'd just finished. "It started out really harsh, and then turned into one of the best weeks of my life. Except for, y'know, the week I married my wife and all..."

Lots of people applauded while she winked and blew a kiss at Freja across the room, who blushed and made a show of catching it.

"And things started out bad enough that I had bad dreams, y'know?" she continued. "But I wanna try and express how I'm feelin' now, and how much I love everyone who's with me..."

Music for karaoke started playing, and Pax, who was at the back of the stage Jeanie was standing on, began playing in time with the music while Jeanie found her rhythm and began her song.

"It might seem crazy what I'm 'bout to say,

Sunshine she's here, you can take a break,

I'm a hot air balloon that could go to space

With the air, like I don't care, baby by the way,

Huh, Because I'm happy,

Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof,

Because I'm happy,

Clap along if you feel happiness is the truth!"

She felt light as air while she sang, and even without looking at them, she knew her friends were proud of her. It was the best feeling in the world.

I hope you're proud of me, Fre. I'm sure proud of you. And I love you so much...

The song finished and people applauded, causing Jeanie to bounce up and down in giddy delight. She blew a kiss to the audience and stepped off the stage to head back to the table when one drunk guy at a table near the stage stood up and took her arm, pulling her into an embrace.

"C'mon, hun, you can do better than just blowin' a kiss, can't you?" he guffawed while his buddies at the table all laughed.

"Ack, leggo!" Jeanie squeaked as she tried to squirm away while he pawed her boob through her dress. "Dinner and movie first, you clown!"

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER!!!" Pax shouted angrily as he sprang up from the piano and threw himself at the man who was accosting Jeanie. She squealed and ducked, scurrying away as the impact carried them into the table, which toppled over. She scrambled along, ducking low while she was met halfway by Freja, who escorted her back to their seats. Everyone else was just watching the fracas that was erupting at the front of the establishment.

"One moment he's Kim Il-sung, the next he's Gwak Jae-U," Karen mused as she watched passively, her chin resting on her fingers. "There might be hidden depths to that boy."

"Not for much longer," Alex replied as the drunk guy's friends all piled in, beginning to pummel Pax into a stain on the floor. "You can't have depth when you're only sporting two dimensions."

"Oh dear," Karen sighed. "Michael, Alex..."

"C'mon, son," Mike growled, rising to tower over everyone and cracking his knuckles while grinning ferociously, an expression that gave his wife a tingle. "We've got an alibi now."

"Awriiiiight," Alex said rather eagerly, hopping up and dashing toward the fray alongside his father.

"Good thing they're goin' now," Alexa said as she watched with interest. Valentina was sitting next to her, her eyes wide and trying not to wince as the environment got much louder very suddenly. "Another three seconds and they never would've got him out of the grout between the floor tiles."

"Yndling, are you okay?" Freja asked, kneeling in front of her wife and examining her.

"I'm fine, Fre. Yes, I'm fine there, too," Jeanie said dryly as she removed the Danish girl's hand from beneath her skirt. "Oh, poor Paxi. He meant so well."

"You know what they say," Karen replied as she watched a body go sailing overhead across the room before smashing into a wall. "The road to Hell is smeared with good intentions."

"Mistress!" Val squeaked, putting her fingers in front of her mouth as she began to giggle uncontrollably.

***

Queen Of The Valley Medical Center, the following day...

"Well, Mister Kim, you seem to be in good hands at this point," Karen stated as they all stood around the bed in the private room. "No need to worry, Michael and I have a team handling your expenses here, since this country isn't evolved enough to have universal healthcare."

From the bed, the eyes of the person lying inside the full body cast looked over at her.

"Mmmmmfffff..." was all that could be heard, since the cast around his head covered his mouth.

"Gotta admit, Paxi, that was very brave of you," Jeanie said while she doodled on his leg with a black marker. She was drawing little hearts, smiley faces, and kitties on the surface. Alex, of course, had already accounted for most of the plaster on the head, having drawn wacky hair, hillbilly teeth, and a Fu Manchu moustache. Freja had drawn big boobs on his chest and three dongs on his crotch. "And you've made friends. See? Knowin' Fre'n me isn't so bad."

"Freja and I," Karen corrected.

"Sorry, Lady Prof," Jeanie sighed. "Maybe I can buy electrocution lessons with all this new money. But back to my point; I think everything looks great for everyone at this point, eh?"