Freja's Maiden Ch. 01

Story Info
Erika, a Viking maiden falls into slavery.
3.4k words
4.23
12.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I intend this to be a three or four part story, the continuation of which is not yet written. My language is Spanish and there will surely be grammatical errors that i will try to solve by paying more attention and looking for someone to correct my stories.

All the characters are over 18 years old and it is a made up story product of my imagination.

*****

Erika regained consciousness and her first intention was to put her hand to her head to check the blow she had received while defending herself from the attackers, but her gesture was useless as she had her hands chained with shackles in front of her body and linked with a chain to the shackles that attached his ankles. She tried not to panic and remembering the lessons she had received from her father, she took a few moments to calm down and evaluate the situation, her head hurt a lot and when she tried to move it discovered that could not have been chained to the wall with a short chain that was attached to the metal collar that had been placed on her, to her relief could see that they had not stripped her, something that surprised her quite a bit given who the attackers were.

Erika closed her eyes trying to remember with all possible details what happened in the last hours, they were in their town of Stavanger celebrating the return of their father Jarl Sven 'the Redhead' from a successful looting expedition when the alarm horn sounded. They barely had time to arm themselves before the men of a rival Jarl stormed into the great hall and it all happened very quickly. In just 15 minutes the fight was lost but no one was going to surrender, least of all one of the maidens chosen by Freya to carry her mark. She remembered with tears how when she saw her father fall through a spear under the guard for a few moments and received the blow to her head that made her lose consciousness of her.

The noise of the door of the transport where was being taken from Erika pulled her out of the memories of her and although she tried to avoid being brought to light could not help it. When his eyes adapted to the sunlight and he could see where his heart was, he stopped for a moment, it was a place that she had visited often in the company of his father and that she hoped to visit often but not under those circumstances, the Upsala Slave Market was one of the most important in Scandinavia.

Without Erika noticing, someone hooked a chain to her necklace and pulled her towards the area where they were taking all the women captured in the attack, Erika could see how they were being chained together to the exhibition posts both the young women who formed part of the booty captured by her father, like the young women of her village who were now slaves like her, looking more closely at their bodies, she could see how some of them wore the paint marks on their bodies that revealed their virginity and how those who did not they wore showed clear traces of semen between their thighs due to the continuous violations received.

'At last our Valkyrie woke up', Erika heard behind her, 'you have slept for almost four days, I came to think that I had hit you too hard, but after you finished with six of my men I could not walk with delicacy'. It was not necessary for the man who spoke of her to stand in front of her, she was well acquainted with the voice of Egil 'the Black'.

'May Hela tear off your skin and Fenris eat your meat for all eternity' Erika yelled at him, spitting in his face.

Erika's gesture only caused Egil and his men to laugh at the despair of the young woman, 'It is true what they say about you Erika, you have a tongue too sharp for a woman, I would have liked to tame you and fuck your tight ones again and again holes, but I know several merchants who will pay a fortune to buy you and train you to take you to other more distant markets, although that does not mean that we can take a look at your charms', with a quick gesture Egil ripped off Erika's clothes, leaving her naked.

One of Egil's men handed her a bowl of paint to mark her as a virgin, when Jarl just traced the symbol on Erika's belly under his fingers towards her pussy stretching her pubic hair so blond it looked white, and at the end he introduced it into the young woman's pussy looking for her clitoris. After a couple of movements and pinches he took out his fingers soaked in Erika's juices and brought them to her mouth, 'This is better than the ambrosia of the gods, whoever buys you is going to enjoy it a lot.' Egil said smiling as he turned around.

'Put her on display with all the others, but don't lose sight of her, I don't want anything strange to happen to her,' Egil shouted to her men.

When they placed Erika next to the other women, she raised her head to observe the sun and frowned to discover that noon had passed and that by then there was almost a day left for the auction.

The following hours were torture for Erin and the rest of the women, dozens of buyers came to them to inspect them, pinching their nipples, slapping their asses and sticking their fingers in their pussies, at least the virgins had some luck, the who weren't were repeatedly raped by anyone who paid a couple of coins.

Luckily the night came and the buyers retired to their stores, although that did not mean any relief for most of the young women, the cold was too intense for them to be naked and this time it was the virgins who felt envy when the rest they were taken to stores to be worn overnight.

Luckily the night came and the buyers retired to their stores, although that did not mean any relief for most of the young women, the cold was too intense for them to be naked and this time it was the virgins who felt envy when the rest they were taken to stores to be worn overnight.

When Egil entered the tent he was completely drunk and he did so accompanied by a slave with features that Erika had never seen before, approaching her and again taking his fingers to the young woman's pussy, Egil began to speak to her, 'Calm kitty, I have not changed my mind, I am not going to rape you no matter how much I want to, but one of those merchants I told you about has lent me a beautiful slave girl Suyin from far away Khitan to play tonight. He has cost me two of your virgin friends, but if half of what he has told me about her is true, it will have been worth it.'

Suyin knelt at Egil's feet and pulled his cock out of his pants, when Erika saw her trembled with fear, she was a virgin but had secretly witnessed with her friends some celebrations of her father's warriors and none of the cocks they had Seen it looked like Egil's, it was not very long, but it stood out for its great fatness. Despite that, the oriental slave girl just took a few moments to take it whole to her mouth and squeeze Egil until he with a loud growl he came in her throat.

Erika watched Suyin lick her lips and looked at Egil who made an affirmative gesture, then she sat on Erika's chest and with a quick gesture removed the gag, then seized her mouth in an intense kiss.

Erika could not react to Suyin's attack and only when she felt a thick liquid enter her mouth did try to fight, although could not do anything to prevent the slave girl from breaking the kiss and putting the gag back on her.

Egil laughed out loud from the chair where he was sitting, 'I won't be the first to fuck you bitch, but you'll always remember that my cum was the first one you tasted.'

Suyin began to kiss Erika's neck, going down her body and seizing one of her nipples, licking and sucking it, creating strange sensations for the young woman. She immediately took the turn of the other nipple and Erika could not help releasing a small moan muffled by her gag.

Erika was so concentrated trying to fight with the sensations that assaulted her body that I did not notice how Egil was standing next to her, 'I think you notice the piercing of her tongue, I have noticed it when she has taken my cock to her mouth and I assure you It has been so wonderful that tomorrow I will have all my slaves place one, but don't worry, the best is yet to come.

Erika's body trembled with a sensation unknown to her, but when Suyin inserted his tongue into her pussy it seemed as if lightning had pierced her body, Egil removed the gag from her mouth and moved to stand behind the slave girl.'

Now without the gag, Erika's moans could be heard throughout the tent, mixed with the continual pleading for them to stop. Then she notice how the mouth of the Suyin was tightened more against her pussy and when opened her eyes to see what was happening could see how Egil was fucking her wildly from behind. When Erika noticed that her body was going to explode suddenly felt how the Suyin's tongue left her clitoris and separated her head from her pussy.

During the rest of the night, Suyin repeated this operation over and over again, letting Erika rest only when Egil decided to fuck her tight ass.

When dawn came and Egil began to dress, Erika thought her torture was over, but when she left the store leaving Suyin inside Egil turned and spoke she knew it was not over, 'You can continue playing with her until an hour before auction, then you prepare it and take it to the booth.'

Suyin lost count of the times she pushed Erika to the limit and only when the moment of the auction approached did she get up and look at the young woman: Erika was exhausted and with her body covered by sweat, it was a vision that would excite anyone look at her and Suyin was no exception. She sat on top of Erika's face offering her pussy, 'You suck me, leave orgasm', he told her to understand.

Erika shook her head in denial, but Suyin brought her fingers back to her clit and Erika surrendered instantly, she felt nausea that was worsened when put her tongue in Sinyu's pussy found the remains of Egil's semen, she tried to withdraw but the eastern slave held her head forcing her to move her tongue.

Siyun's first moans of pleasure surprised Erika, who unconsciously increased the rhythm of her tongue until she made Siyun come in her mouth.

Sinyu got up from the bed and when Erika thought that she would attend to her pussy again, opened the tent and called two Egil's slaves girls, among the three females slaves they washed and combed her, smearing her body with oils, Erika was sure that everyone would notice her cunt red and wet. When they finished with her, they took her out of the tent and placed her on the display stand.

The Uppsala Slave Market was important for a special feature, it was one of the two markets that allowed foreign merchants to buy nordic slaves girls. Erika looked around her and could see how all the females slaves for sale had been washed and oiled to make them look more desirable. Suddenly the horn sounded and several dozen merchants stormed the premises, many of them working independently but others working on behalf of important rulers.

During the next hour all the girls were inspected dozens of times and Erika for her status, her beauty and virginity was one of the most requested, apart from several independent merchants Erika recognized several banners: several Jarls, a couple of Earls of Scandinavia, the Rus from Kiev, several German Dukes and a Khan from the steppes, but I only trembled with fear when I saw the envoys of the rulers of Al Andalus and the African kingdoms.

At times Erika regretted the education received from her father, which had forced her to learn several languages, which allowed her to understand most of what her buyers said, especially when Egil approached accompanied by a group of several men with cropped beards and fine robes and saw Sinyu among them.

The man who seemed to be in command brought his hand to Erika's reddened pussy and smiled to find it wet, 'I see my good friend Egil who has used Sinyu's skills well, I assure you that when he goes up to the auction in that state he will double his already high value, I'll leave it to SInyu to take care of she in case the auction gets too long.'

Egil swelled with satisfaction knowing the fortune he was going to make for Erika and went after the two virgins he had promised him in exchange for Sinyu's loan. When Egil left two of the Arab merchants began to talk to each other and Erika understood everything they were saying.

'Sinyu says that she is a born slave, gets wet just by touching her, both her pussy and her nipples are extremely sensitive, if we ring them will be continuously excited, also proved to be very skilled with her tongue to be her first time, if we buy her and we train her in sexual pleasures while keeping her virginity we will double the price.'

During the next four hours more than 300 young women were sold as slaves and Erika had to attend a part of the auction that she had never witnessed before. Normally the goods of her father Sven hers were sold first due to their high quality, only a couple of special slaves were reserved for the last, therefore as soon as they sold the bulk of the goods they left the market.

This fact had prevented Erika from seeing how the young women once delivered to their owners received their brand of slaves and were adorned at their whim. Although the marking stations were far from the auction area, the smell of burned meat and the screams of the new slaves quickly filled the air.

Erika thought about the two marks that she carried on her body since her first blood, Freja's rune on her pubis and the circle of the goddess with the triskele inside her on her right arm and the pain suffered when the Priestess of the goddess I burn them on fire.

During the entire duration of the auction Erika again received Sinyu's attentions and only when noticed how was smeared with oils again did realize that her turn had come and that was the last. young woman for sale.

As she climbed to the auction platform she tried to clear her mind and think about her possibilities, despite having enjoyed examining her, no nordic nor any representative of the Jarls or the Earls would buy a maiden from Freja, the German and Frankish rulers did not care the virginity of a slave girl, they preferred quantity to quality, only the Rus of Kiev and the representatives of the Arab rulers remained.

The voice of the auctioneer announcing his sale shook Erika from her thoughts, 'We are going with the last sale of the day, although her new owner can call her as he wishes now she responds to the name of Erika Svendottir and is the daughter of the recently deceased Sven 'the Redhead', we have had the pleasure of her visit to this market on numerous occasions with her father bringing us excellent merchandise, but today it was finally her turn to be sold, no man has touched her, although if they observe her wet pussy some lucky slave girl has played with her, although they assure us that she has never reached orgasm. The bid opens with 300 coins.'

The bids began to rise as the auctioneer continued to describe Erika's charms, 'She is only 18 years old, they have many years ahead of them to enjoy this body, look at how these tits fill my hand and imagine them in yours, look at that soft hair and brilliant, think of the beautiful dara children if you decide to raise her', the auctioneer smiled when he heard how the bid reached 1,200 coins.

'Bring me the whip', he ordered one of the guards, when had it he approached Erika, 'Open your mouth and lick the handle of the whip'.

Erika shook her head but two quick blows with the whip forced her to obey and she opened her mouth for the auctioneer to insert the handle.

'Imagine that it is your cock that is feeling the caresses of these perfect lips, if you like to play with your slaves, see how your skin is marked with any slight blow', the auctioneer took the handle of the whip out of Erika's mouth and he introduced between the lips of her pussy, 'Look how her body trembles with the caress of the whip, whoever manages to tame her will have a kitten in her bed but until that moment remind you that she is a maiden of Freja and will rip out their hearts or their balls if they give her the opportunity.'

In the end the auction was reduced to two buyers, the representative of Rus from Kiev and the merchant who had loaned Sinyu to Egil, it all ended when the merchant suddenly raised the bid by offering 5,000 coins for the young woman.

Two men lowered Erika from the auction platform and after tying her hands behind her back they took her to a luxurious tent, at the entrance of it she could see more than two dozen slaves being marked on her thighs. The men brought Erika into the store and there could see Karen and Lena naked on their knees, the two young women from her village that Egil had given to the merchant, with a gesture she was forced to kneel beside him and when raised her head saw the merchant sitting on several large pillows with Sinyu lying next to him sucking his cock.

'Welcome Erika, my name is Kanram and have bought you but I'm not going to be your owner, I'm dedicated to buying beauties like you and training them in all aspects of life, not only sex and pleasure,' said the merchant addressing the three young women mixing Latin with the language of the prisoners.

'Although think some of them already have a very advanced education,' he continued speaking in Slavic causing Erika to raise her head higher, 'Isn't that right Erika?' he ask her in Arabic,

Erika hesitated to answer and when tried to say something Kanram spoke again in Latin, 'You don't need to answer Erika, he knew your father very well and he told me all about you, I am sorry for the betrayal you have suffered and although know it is not a consolation for you, assure you that Egil did not enjoy his money.'

'We have many months of travel by land and sea to our destination, but your training will start in a few days and Siyun will take care of it, I assure you that she can be very sweet but also a ruthless bitch. One last thing, the three of you will keep your virginity but I assure you that in a few months you will all know very well how to use your mouth and your ass to give pleasure to a man or a woman. Take them to their tente and feed them and let them rest for a few days, then they won't have time to do it.'