French Boy's Cumdump

Story Info
Helping out a straight French boy.
2.2k words
4.51
14.1k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Everyone in this story is over 18]

My Junior year of college I studied abroad in the South of France. It was a fucking beautiful place and I had some of the best times of my life traveling and sightseeing across Europe, but I had a particularly good time with my French host family.

I stayed with a single mother and her 18 year old son who had taken a year off before committing to a college while he tried to start a dj career. Marie and Martin. In reality though it was just Martin. Marie stopped by every evening to make sure we had dinner, but otherwise she lived with her boyfriend/perpetual fiancé, and just kept the house I stayed in for her son and some income from the exchange student program, so 99% of the time it was just Martin and me. And even then it wasn't a whole lot of time because we both had busy social lives and we were usually out and about.

But we still had plenty of time together. Martin had had American exchange students living with him for years so his English was excellent, and he was also just a very cool, chill guy. The first day I got there he taught me how to roll cigarettes and we just chatted for a couple hours about life and things, and we quickly become if not exactly friends very friendly. That was also the first year that I tried to be completely out as gay, and when he was totally accepting about it that was a big confidence boost.

I should also mention Martin was fucking hot. Very Mediterranean look with dark skin and short black hair and a cute boyish face. He also had a girlfriend who would often stop by, but I don't think she ever said more than "bonjour" to me. She was literally a model though. Blonde, big boobs, tight body, if I were even a tiny bit straight I would've been jealous.

And the two of them fucked like rabbits. The house had very thin walls and there were so many mornings I would wake up to the sound of them fucking, I could hear their skin slap together and Martin's bed shake. More often than not it would make me horny and I'd jack off listening to them, wondering what Martin's dick looked like and imagining how hard he must be fucking her.

But one day the house shaking fuckfest was followed by a lot of shouting. My French is honestly terrible and I could barely follow any conversation at a normal speed, let alone the breathless fast yelling they were going at, but I understood "putain" well enough. I heard some doors slam and his girlfriend leave. Martin didn't leave his room the rest of the day and would barely say a word to me the next few days, just visibly sullen.

After a couple days though he seemed to be back to normal. Maybe a month or so later Martin and I were having some wine and a smoke outside after dinner once his mom left. We were having a chat about politics which became about school and then about our personal lives, and I thought this may be a good time to find out what happened with his girlfriend. (The conversation was actually in a mishmash of French and English but I'm just going to stick with English)

"So what ever happened with Amelie?" I asked as I rolled a 3rd or 4th cigarette.

"Fuck her the lying whore," Martin said as he spit on the ground, "cheating bitch got drunk and fucked an Algerian."

"Shit, I'm sorry."

"It's nothing, it's how it goes," he rubbed his eyes and made a visible effort to calm himself down and in a lighter voice asked, "How about you, you find any sexy French boys?"

I laughed, "Not really. I met up with one guy from the gay app but I don't think he'd washed his dick in a month and it was all crusty I ran away."

"Bleh," Martin said as he stuck out his tongue and made a gagging face, "disgusting. Like Louis XVI he couldn't even fuck his wife his dick was so gross."

"I don't know how you guys deal with the foreskin seems like it causes a lot of problems."

"What?"

"The foreskin. Like the skin around your dick."

"Do you not have?"

"No, most Americans are circumcised."

"Circumcised? Like the jews?"

"Yeah."

He laughed, "You Americans are fucking crazy. Just clean your penis don't go cutting it off!"

We laughed a bit and kept drinking and smoking till I asked, "How bout you? Any new French girls?"

"There are always French girls, it's finding one that's not crazy that's the problem," he said, "porno and my hand is more safe."

"Not as fun though," I said. I was getting a little flush from the wine and the thought of Martin jerking off in the room across from mine.

Martin laughed, "no definitely not. I wish I could find a girl who would just fuck, no emotional bullshit."

"That would be nice," I said and I didn't know what else to add so I just drank my wine and smoked my cig. Martin was starting to look at me funny though.

"Chris, you find me attractive yes?"

I almost spit out my wine, "Uh, Martin I think you and I both know that you're objectively very attractive."

"Yes but you specifically think I'm attractive?"

"Yeah, sure" I tried to say it lightly but it was obviously awkward.

"And you like sucking dick?"

Jesus he's not holding back is he, "if it's a nice clean dick sure," I said it jokingly but he just pressed right on.

"And you like getting fucked in the asshole?"

I could feel my face turn beet red, "Yup."

Martin took a long drag on his cig then looked me in the eye and said, "Chris, I am horny all the time. I masturbate at least twice a day. Now I don't care about men, and I don't want to insult you but you have some feminine features. Your jawline, your ass, in the right light you could pass for a woman. And you like servicing men, yes? Would you be interested in servicing me?"

I was speechless. He was just so fucking direct. I swallowed and croaked out, "I mean, I don't want things to be weird between us but that sounds like it could be fun."

"I don't want things to be weird either. If I wanted things to be weird I'd find a crazy girl. I just want your mouth and your ass to be like my hand when I jerk off, yes?"

Holy fuck that got me hard. "Yeah I get that," I said.

"And no offense but I don't want to do anything with your jew penis. No kissing or any reciprocation, I just want to use your mouth and your asshole. Like the porno word, how you say, I want you to be my cumdump."

I bit my lip at the thought and then said quietly "That sounds hot as fuck."

"Good. Let's do it," Martin said and like that he unzipped his jeans and pulled his dick out through the fly.

I couldn't believe it. His backyard was fenced in but I still hadn't expected him to just pull it out like that. It was dark out and I could only see the outline of it as he started stroking it.

"Come on gay boy, suck me," he said as I was just staring at him. I got up and knelt at his feet. He stuck his dick out toward my mouth and I swallowed it.

"Oh la la," I heard him moan as my tongue started exploring every inch of it. I actually fucking loved the foreskin it was so soft and pliable. I worked my tongue along the head of his dick between the skin and he actually yelled a bit, "Sensitive, careful" he said so I started to suck him off properly. He had a pretty average size dick and I was able to take him to the base easily, my nose buried in the bush of pubes that peaked out through his open fly. After a bit he grabbed me by the back of the head and started to fuck my face, speaking dirty to me in French that I didn't understand beyond "Putain." After a couple minutes he pulled me off his dick and slapped me in the face with it, rubbing my saliva all over me.

"I want to fuck your asshole," he said.

"Yes fucking please," I answered as I stuck out my tongue as he ran his dick across my face. We went up to his room and he immediately stripped naked. I was in fucking awe. He was very hairy but his body was fucking tight and he had a clearly defined six pack. I finally got a good look at his dick and it was standing straight out, the dark foreskin pulled back to reveal an angry red head leaking pre. He grabbed something from the floor next to his bed, brought it up to his face and gave it a deep sniff, then threw it at me. It was a lacy purple women's thong and I could see some old cumstains on it. Amelie's probably.

"Put that on," he said, "then get on the bed in doggy position."

The thing was way to small for me but I was able to stretch it out enough that it could cover my junk even if it felt like I was getting a wedgie. I got on all fours on the bed and arched my back, putting my ass on display. My ass is pretty tiny, but it's perky and I've been told it's a very nice ass. Martin would actually regularly say I have a very nice ass.

Martin knelt behind me and I felt his hands grab my ass cheeks. He smacked them and grabbed them and pulled them apart. I get a tug on the thing then I heard a ripping noise as Martin ripped a hole in the thong just over my asshole. He spit on my hole and I felt his dick running up and down my crack while he whispered French to himself that I couldn't understand. I felt him start to press into me and I turned around real quick and said, "Wait, do you have a condom?"

"Condom, what condom? You won't get pregnant."

"Yeah, but it's good to be safe."

"Do you have the aids?"

"What? No I--"

"Good me neither," and then his dick started pushing at my hole. I bit the pillow under my face as I felt him slowly and steadily go inside me. He pulled out a few times to get more spit on his dick and in me, but after a few strokes we were going full speed.

This kid was a fucking machine. Constant, rhythmic, hard thrusts inside me as he gripped me by the waist, I was moaning into the pillow while he spoke dirty French to me and the whole fucking house shook. We never switched positions or changed anything up, I just stayed there on all fours trying to hold up my ass for his dick to plow as long as he could go. It felt so fucking good sliding inside me, his balls banging against my taint and his wiry pubes pressed against my asscheeks.

After a couple minutes his breathing started to get heavier and he started to go even faster, driving me down into the bed as he climbed on top of me, drilling me like a fucking jack hammer. With a grunt he buried his dick balls deep in me and I could feel his dick twitch and my hole go warm as it was flooded with his hot cum.

"Oh putain, ouias," he said as he pulled out and slapped my ass.

"That was fun for you too, no?" He asked as I got off the bed.

"Fuck yes," I said.

"Good. I'll let you know when I want to use you again, ok?"

"Sounds good. I think I need to jack off myself."

Martin slapped my arm with a smile, "have fun, I'm going to shower."

I went back to my room, stripped off the thong, and proceeded to jack myself off as I fingered my hole and felt Martin's cum inside me. I came in seconds.

----

Post script story:

One night I had the house to myself and was in bed getting ready to go to sleep when I heard the door open and Martin yelled out, "Chris where are you?"

"In bed," I called down.

He came running up the stairs and barged into my room, obviously a bit drunk. He came over to the side of the bed where I was sitting and pulled out his soft dick.

"Suck it," he said.

So being a good cumdump I did. I took him in my mouth running my tongue along it and in his foreskin. I thought he tasted a little weird, maybe sticky a little sweet. After a minute or so of sucking and him not getting any harder I pulled off and said, "Your friend doesn't seem too interested."

Martin laughed, "No he's not. He came like a half hour ago. I just thought you may want to know what pussy tastes like."

"Oh fuck you," I said jokingly as he laughed and put his dick away and went to bed.